101 Best Sample Congratulatory Messages on New Appointment
Here is a look at some amazing sample congratulatory messages on a new appointment that you can use to congratulate someone on a new job.
#1 Congratulations on your new position. I know you’ve worked hard to reach this point, and I’m so happy that you’ve been recognized for your accomplishment with this new assignment. It is well-deserved.
#2 What a wonderful blessing to have this new job, congratulations. The dedication and ability that got you here will continue to serve you well as you move along your path. Success is yours!
#3 I’ve always known you were destined for great things, and now the rest of the world has caught up. Congratulations on your new appointment. Well done!
#4 Congratulations on your new job. It’s such an incredible opportunity, and I can’t think of anyone better suited to the role than you. With your skills and experience, you’re sure to knock this one out of the park.
#5 Stepping into a new position is an exciting feat, and I’m delighted you have this opportunity. Knowing you, you’ll shine more in this new role than you already do. Congratulations on your new appointment.
#6 What great news to learn of your appointment! I’m sure you’ll excel in this new position, it was practically made for you. I look forward to watching your continued rise to the top of the field.
#7 Your new position sounds fantastic, and I’m over-the-moon that you’ve been given this new role. May you thrive on the challenges and joys it brings your way. Congratulations on your new position.
#8 Congratulations on your new appointment. Your ascension is an inspiration to all who wish to grow in this field. I hope you love the new role and that it brings you much success.
#9 You dreamed big, you worked hard, and you’ve earned the recognition that comes with your new appointment. Congratulations! May all your work and dreams continue to bring you to new levels.
#10 Your discipline, knowledge, skills, and indeed your very essence, have garnered you a new job. Congratulations! It’s a well-earned reward for all that you do.
#11 Today’s headline ought to read: “New appointment given to the most qualified, deserving person,” with a large photograph of you. The story would go on to describe your accomplishments and why you’re a perfect fit for this position. Although I can’t arrange for that, I can say congratulations!
#12 Your achievements never cease to amaze me. This new appointment is remarkable: an honor and a testament to your worth. Congratulations on the new role, it suits you perfectly.
#13 With a work ethic, skill set, personality, and mind like yours, you’re a natural fit for your new position. Congratulations on this new post, and good luck as you begin.
#14 It isn’t every day that one receives a new appointment, and your success deserves a toast. Congratulations, and may every day be as rewarding as this one!
#15 It’s official: you’re a hit. This new job proves that you’re worthy of being at the top of the charts, the head of the class, the front of the line, and otherwise the best of the best. Congratulations!
#16 After putting in as much effort as you have, it’s gratifying to see you recognized with a new position. I’m excited, pleased, and simply thrilled for you. Congratulations on your appointment.
#17 By charting your course, steering your craft, tracking your progress, correcting when needed, letting others help along the way, and trusting yourself, you’ve reached a great place. Congratulations on your new appointment. May the seas ahead be smooth.
#18 While a new job may not be the only thing in life, it is certainly one of life’s welcome moments. May this one be fulfilling and fruitful. Congratulations!
#19 Despite our best intentions, we never know exactly where our paths will take us. That yours has led you to this new position is simply sensational. You are more than ready for it, and I know you’ll rise to the occasion. Congratulations on your new position!
#20 With your new appointment comes a new mantel of responsibility. One you will wear with style and grace as this particular mantel was tailor-made for you. Congratulations on your new position and all that comes with it.
#21 It’s no surprise that someone as exceptional as you has received a new appointment. You’re a rare asset, worthy of this advancement and many more in the years ahead. Congratulations!
#22 Congratulations on your new position. You have always been a force to be reckoned with, and in this new role, you’ll truly be formidable. Well done!
#23 There are few people as admirable as you: able to land an appointment like this one and make it look so easy. Congratulations, I’m confident that you’ll be phenomenal.
#24 A noteworthy achievement like this new job is cause for celebration. Your accomplishment is the culmination of your efforts, and I raise my glass in your honor. Congratulations!
#25 To have one’s work, one’s skills, one’s abilities acknowledged with a new appointment is commendable. I hope you’ll accept my humble words as commendation: congratulations, all hail you!
#26 They say it’s not about winning, but about how you compete, and your generous spirit and total commitment are a testament to that ideal. But, hey, it’s great to win too! Enjoy this new appointment. You truly deserve it.
#27 With your drive and total focus, you remind me of an Olympic Athlete, and you should value this new position as much as winning a Gold Medal. Congratulations on a great achievement.
#28 Excellent, superb, wonderful, terrific. Those words don’t say it well enough, of course, but I’m tongue-tied with happiness at your new appointment. Congratulations!
#29 You’re the kind of person who is never afraid to take the plunge. That’s why you so deeply deserve this new challenge. Congratulations, I know that this fabulous appointment will be a springboard to even more triumphs.
#30 You’ve done it! I’ve always marveled at your dedication, so I knew you had it in you. And now that the rest of the world knows, I’m so proud of you. Congratulations on your new job.
#31 Your dedication and hard work are the ingredients that went into this delicious success. But it was your skill and passion that combined to secure this great new job. Congratulations, as you taste the rewards!
#32 The light of your brilliance shines fiercely. That’s why I feel warm and bright when I celebrate this new job with you. Congratulations on a dazzling achievement.
#33 You have stuck to the trail and chased down this new position with true grit. Now that you’ve captured this new job, congratulations on your success.
#34 It is inspiring to be around someone like you who never gets lost and always follows their dreams, no matter what. Thanks for leading the way, and congratulations on seeking out this new appointment.
#35 They say that who dares, wins. And you have the bravery and persistence to go for it. I’m so proud that you dared, and it’s such good news that you secured this new position. Congratulations.
#36 A new appointment is one of life’s grand milestones. Let your past experiences fuel you with the energy you need on this exciting adventure, and remember to take a moment to celebrate. Congratulations on your new position.
#37 Please accept my warmest congratulations on your new appointment. You are a great fit for this new role and will thrive. This truly is another step in an exciting career, and I wish you the best for your continued success.
#38 The power of your success never fails to inspire and motivate me. It pushes me to go above and beyond. I applaud you in your new position.
#39 Your excellence is the missing ingredient your new job was looking for. I know you’ll seize every opportunity that presents itself in order to impress and grow further. Congratulations on your new job.
#40 As you blast off towards your new post, let the thrill of new achievements excite you. You’re a magnet for success, after all. Congratulations on your appointment.
#41 You radiate a strong aura of victory. Let your new colleagues bask in it as they welcome you into your new role. Congratulations.
#42 Your boundless dedication continues to open many doors for you. Congratulations on unlocking a new opportunity where you can shine further.
#43 You continue to create success after success. Your never-ending quest for accomplishment deserves much celebration. Congratulations on your new job.
#44 As you spread your wings and soar to the next chapter of your career, you become a glowing example for everyone around you. Congratulations on your new assignment.
#45 Every success has a story behind it. Yours always recharges me with the power I need to keep on working harder. Congratulations are in order.
#46 I am so proud of you for all you did to earn your new position. It is such an accomplishment, and one that I know will always bring you great pride. I hope that it is everything you dreamed it would be. Good luck.
#47 Starting a new job can be so exciting. Your work history is impressive, so I am not surprised you landed this new position. I hope that the change in work responsibilities will bring you all the joy and success you deserve.
#48 Wow. You have worked so hard for this new appointment. Well done, my friend. It is so lovely to see someone finally noticing all your hard work and talent. Congratulations on landing your dream job.
#49 I wanted to tell you how happy I am that you have finally received the role you prepared for and desired. I can’t think of anyone else who is more deserving. I wish you success in your new position.
#50 Starting a new job can be terrifying and exciting all at the same time. I’m very proud of you because you have achieved what you set out to do. Your determination is inspiring. Take some time to enjoy your accomplishment.
#51 The new position you’re starting will undoubtedly be an impressive addition to your resume. You have worked so hard to make it to this level, and I am very proud of you. I wish you all my best for your new responsibilities.
#52 I am so glad you went after this new role. It is easy to see that you are the perfect fit for the job. You have worked hard to position yourself for this new responsibility, and it finally paid off. I wanted to say congratulations and job well done.
#53 I have always been amazed at your skill level and determination. When looking at each team member’s strengths, I can’t think of anyone better suited for this new appointment than you. I am very happy for you and offer you my best wishes.
#54 Clearly, you have unbeatable confidence and ambition to get to where you are. Congratulations on getting this fantastic opportunity. I wish you great success with your new responsibilities.
#55 I don’t know why I am always surprised at how amazing you are. I am thrilled about your new job because it will be a perfect way to demonstrate your strengths and accomplishments. I am delighted you have this opportunity, and I wish you the absolute best. Congratulations on your appointment.
#56 I heard the news about your new appointment. You are the perfect fit for your new role and I know you will add incredible value with your hardworking nature and determination. Congratulations on this exciting step in your career.
#57 I was thrilled to hear about your new job. Your new company is fortunate to have you and is going to soon learn how much value you add. Congratulations, and I look forward to working together soon.
Best Quotes to Say Congratulations on Your New Appointment
“Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.” Henry David Thoreau
“When you want something in life, you just gotta reach out and grab it.” Christopher McCandless
“Life consists with wildness. The most alive is the wildest.” Henry David Thoreau
“Carpe Diem, seize the day boys, make your lives extraordinary.” N.H. Kleinbaum
“Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
“Change is not a threat, it’s an opportunity. Survival is not the goal, transformative success is.” Seth Godin
“Live daringly, boldly, fearlessly. Taste the relish to be found in competition – in having put forth the best within you.” Henry J. Kaiser
“If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember this whole thing was started by a mouse.” Walt Disney
“Life is a process. We are a process. The universe is a process.” Anne Wilson Schaef
“I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.” Thomas Jefferson
“There’s no luck in business. There’s only drive, determination, and more drive.” Sophie Kinsella
“Don’t count the days, make the days count.” Muhammad Ali
“Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.” Theodore Roosevelt
“Life is lived on the edge.” Will Smith
“Love the life you live. Live the life you love.” Bob Marley
“Make your life a mission – not an intermission.” Arnold H. Glasgow
“The first one gets the oyster, the second gets the shell.” Andrew Carnegie
“Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.” Albert Einstein
“I don’t wait for the calendar to figure out when I should live life.” Gene Simmons
“A ship is safe in harbor, but that’s not what ships are for.” John A. Shedd
“There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.” C.S. Lewis
“The best way to predict your future is to create it.” Peter Drucker
“Seize the day, take hold of it, and make it whatever you want.” Jessica Sorensen
“Dream as if you will live forever; Live as if you will die today.” James Dean
“You only pass through this life once, you don’t come back for an encore.” Elvis Presley
“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” Albert Einstein
“I feel that luck is preparation meeting opportunity.” Oprah Winfrey
“Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
“Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.” Rumi
“In the long run, we shape our lives, and we shape ourselves. The process never ends until we die.” Eleanor Roosevelt
“The hardest thing to learn in life is which bridge to cross and which bridge to burn.” David Russell
“The good life is a process, not a state of being. It is a direction not a destination.” Carl Rogers
“I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” Jimmy Dean
“I guess it comes down to a simple choice, really. Get busy living or get busy dying.” Shawshank Redemption
“Live every day as if it’s your last, boys, and one day in the future when you look back, you’ll have lived ten thousand lifetimes.” Steven Moore
“Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.” Mother Theresa
“Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once.” Lillian Dickson
“The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.” Henry Ford
“Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can.” Danny Kaye
“Quit hanging on to the handrails…Let go. Surrender. Go for the ride of your life. Do it every day.” Melody Beattie
“You have just one life to live. It is yours. Own it, claim it, live it, do the best you can with it.” Hillary Clinton
“Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you’ve imagined.” Henry David Thoreau
“I want to live my life in such a way that when I get out of bed in the morning, the devil says, aw shit, he’s up!” Steve Maraboli
“Perfection of character is this: to live each day as if it were your last, without frenzy, without apathy, without pretense.” Marcus Aurelius
“There is no greater journey than the one that you must take to discover all of the mysteries that lie within you.” Michelle Sandlin
“You have to find what sparks a light in you so that you in your own way can illuminate the world.” Oprah Winfrey
“Your purpose in life is to find your purpose and give your whole heart and soul to it.” Buddha
“The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.” Eleanor Roosevelt
“Today’s moment becomes memory of tomorrow. Embrace each moment with happiness, joy and fulfillment. Strive to enjoy your day to the fullest.” Anil Sinha
“Your goal in life is to find out the people who need you the most, to find out the business that needs you the most, to find the project and the art that needs you the most. There is something out there just for you.” Naval Ravikant
“Life is no brief candle to me. It is a sort of splendid torch which I have got a hold of for the moment, and I want to make it burn as brightly as possible before handing it onto future generations.” George Bernard Shaw
- Engagement wishes
- Poems for congratulations
- Good morning - evening
- Various wishes
Job well done, A promotion earned, In your new role, Your skills will be confirmed! Congratulations!
It was with great pleasure that I learned just now of your nomination as (name of the position). Allow me to congratulate you most warmly both on my behalf and on behalf of the company.
Certainly your willingness to volunteer your time and effort, as well as express your opinions, has contributed to your being selected for the post. We wish you all the best as you represent us.
I extend heartiest congratulations to you and your appointment as the (new role) and look forward to further bilateral cooperation in (field of activity) between (names of companies or institutions).
We have the pleasure to congratulate you on your assignment and wishing you a successful mission. Your company has made an excellent choice based on expertise, experience and talent.
We were delighted to hear of your victory in election. We are sure that under your great leadership, wisdom and guidance (city, company, institution) will strive to much greater heights and achievements. Let me once again reiterate my sincere congratulations on your success!
I would like to offer you my most sincere congratulations upon your assumption of your new responsibilities. We at the our company pledge our further support and look forward to productive cooperation.
Thank you for sharing the good news and I hope it's not too late to congratulate you for the well earned promotion to the post of the (new position). I wish you the best in this new term of office.
It gives me great pleasure to extend my warmest congratulations to you on your appointment as (new position). I trust that you will continue to work for the improvement of our business relationship.
Congratulations on your appointment and wish you every success in your new duties. Please be aware that you have our full support.
I wish to congratulate you on your new appointment and I take this opportunity to look forward in working closely and strengthen the cooperation between our companies.
It's my pleasure to congratulate you on your assignment and wishing you nothing but success. The company has made an excellent choice based on expertise, experience and talent.
Congratulations to boss, new job wishes, congratulations to business partner, congratulations to colleague, congratulations on promotion to friend, congratulations to employee, congratulations for achievement, religious congratulations on new job or promotion, good job quotes, funny job congratulations, promotion congratulations, retirement wishes, farewell wishes.
2023 Congratulation Messages for New Appointment
Congratulation messages for new appointment for dad or mum.
6. Hello, Mum, a big congratulations to you on your new appointment . I know how much you desired this. I am happy you are living your dreams. As you set out in your new office don’t relent in your efforts at leaving long-standing footprints of excellence in all that you do. Greater heights and bigger positions are smiling at you waiting for your coming.
10. A big congratulations to my mum on her new appointment. Keep making us proud, Mum. You are a star in our family, that always glows. I look forward to your success in your new position and your elevation to bigger responsibilities.
Congratulation Messages for New Appointment for Boss
Congratulation messages for new appointment for lover.
For the love you have for your lover, your support and prayers for their success, and in honour of their hard work and resilience that has resulted in their new appointment, deliver any of these messages to your lover in congratulations. Your lover’s success brings you joy. Let that joy radiate from you to your lover through these congratulation messages for new appointment for lover.
9. The love of my life, I gladly congratulate you on your new appointment today. How far you have gone and how high you have risen in your career is a pleasurable delight for me, and it means so much to me that you have been rewarded with this new appointment. I wish you an exceedingly successful period in your new appointment. You shall be known for how marvellous you’d be delivering your duties.
Congratulation Messages for New Appointment for Brother or Sister
9. Sweet sister, congratulations to you on your new appointment. May the beauty of this accomplishment be replicated in every facet of your life. May you be launched into greater positions beyond your expectations. Keep working hard to be the best at what you do.
Congratulation Messages for New Appointment for Friend
Written by olalekan adebumiti, (2023) happy 2 months anniversary paragraphs for him or her, 2023 long paragraphs for her copy and paste.
Congratulation on Your Appointment Messages With Quotes
Congratulation on Your Appointment Messages: Best Congratulation on Your Appointment Quotes, Get congratulations messages and best wishes on appointments see the best congratulation on appointment and promotion wishes and messages with friends, family member, coworkers or boss. you may also like to read from our previous post: 200-happy-birthday-messages-for-my-dad, birthday-messages-to-my-aunt
Congratulation on Your Appointment Messages
• I am pleased to congratulate you for your new appointment. I am looking up to you as a role model; you are just too lucky.
• It is my great pleasure that you are appointed as the new managing director of our company. Happy appointment to the best of my role models here.
• We are overwhelmed with joy to learn that you have been elected as (the position) president of our organization. We are hoping for a greater transformation.
• I just learned that you have been appointed as the new minister of our great country. I wish you all the best in your new office.
• Congratulations for a new job given. It really pains us that we are already losing you and your personality but we are happy that you are leaving a great legacy to push our company further.
• Congratulations to my dear colleague, I will really miss you but there is nothing I can do than to just take heart and wish you a greater future ahead.
Congratulation On Appointment Messages
• A good job deserves good manager. As you become the new (the position) may your office be filled with lots of successes and breakthroughs.
• It is a great pleasure that you are granted the job to do. I pray that your new mission will be fulfilled in great ease. Congratulations.
• You may be wondering why some things are not working fine in life but with matter of time and patience, the future will speak of your hidden efforts. Congrats.
• Winning a contract is not easy and only few lucky people win it all the time; thank God that it was granted to you; I am so happy for you.
• I have been following your works and efforts over the years and realized that you are the best person to occupy this position. Thank God that the boss also got it right.
• You are such a wonderful colleague and I am pleased to learn that you are granted the position of a new managing director of our company. Congrats for life.
Congratulation on Your New Appointment Messages
• Just like every other success, this new achievement in your life really touched me bringing joy to my heart. Congratulations.
• It is my pleasure that you are now in a higher level in your organization. I beseech the Lord to always uplift you as soon as possible. Congrats.
• I am extending my sincere congrats to you as you emerge the new (manager) of this great company. I pray that your new office favors your mission. Congrats.
• We love you better than you think and we are so much interested in your skill that’s why we appointed you. Congratulations sir.
• Congratulations to the best of colleagues ever. I am so happy and therefore decide to extend my warmth congrats to you for a good appointment.
• I pray that your new appointment be a source of your endless success. I beseech the Lord to continue to uplift you beyond expectations. Congratulations.
Congratulation Letter on Promotion to New Post
• Now that your status has been increased, I pray that nothing bad will come between you and your success. I just want to say congratulations.
• To the best friend I met in life, I just want to say congratulations for the new appointment; may you find a good reason to smile. Congrats.
• It is my pleasure to say congratulations to the best of friends ever met in life; I hope you will be performing well on that level.
• It is not always easy at the top but the best of leaders is the one who can manage his people through patience and productivity. Congrats boss.
• Leadership is already part of you so it is not a shocking fact that you deserve this new position. I just want to say; congrats!
Congratulations on Your New Appointment
• Every day you make me so happy to be with you because you are such a wonderful person. I know that with this new opportunity comes more challenges, but we will face them together in our never-ending battle.
• Congratulations on your new appointment! You deserve every ounce of it and more. You have worked hard to get there and I am very proud of you.
• I am so proud and amazed by you, there are no words to say how happy I am that you were picked as Manager. Your hard work deserves to be appreciated. I am sure your new goals will be reached. Good luck!
• I am proud of you for taking the leap to open your own business. You deserve everything that comes your way, and I’m excited to see where this opportunity takes you.
• I’m so proud of you. I know you will do such a great job being the President of
Congratulations Wishes for New Appointment
• I hope you know how proud of you I am, and how much I love you. Congratulations!
• Congratulations on your promotion! We are so proud of you. I don’t know anyone else who deserves this promotion more than you.
• I have so much to be thankful for. I got a promotion at work, my best friend just moved across the country and one of my favorite people on this planet is getting married. I am so proud of you and happy for your future happiness. Congratulations!!!
Leave a Comment Cancel reply
35+ Ways to Say Congratulations on Your New Position
If you’re looking for a way to congratulate someone who’s starting a new position at work, then you’ve come to the right place! Changing roles in a job brings with it many new challenges and new opportunities, and the right words of congratulations and encouragement can go a long way towards making this change a bit smoother. To help you find the right way to say your congrats, our writers here at Styiens have put together a selection of “congratulations on your new position” messages for coworkers, friends, family members, and more. Browse a variety of congratulatory sayings and find the perfect one for your needs with the help of our intuitive category tags, which will help you filter our “congratulations on your new position” messages by subject and recipient. Use our congratulations messages as they are, or build upon them for a more personalized way of saying congratulations to someone particularly special. Whether you choose to incorporate them into a long message, or use them as a short way of saying congrats, our messages and sayings here at Styiens are a wonderful way to show your support during this exciting change!
Congratulations on Your New Position Messages
Congratulations! I'm sure that you will do great in your new role, and wish you all the best in your new position.
I'm so happy for you! You've worked so hard for this – you deserve it! Congratulations on your promotion.
From all of us – congrats on your promotion! We always believed in you, and couldn't think of anyone who deserves this more than you.
Congratulations on landing this exciting new role! I wish you all the best on this new path in your career.
Congrats on landing this new job, you absolutely deserve it. I couldn't be happier for you!
I'm so happy for you! If anyone deserves this promotion it's you. You are going to do great!
What a milestone in your career, and what an incredible professional achievement! I wish you all the best in your new role – you're going to do great!
I know you will do great in this new position – congrats on your promotion!
I'm so proud of you! You deserve this more than anyone I know, and I can't wait to continue working with you in the future. Congrats!
Congrats on your new job! I'm sure you'll knock it out of the park – good luck!
I'm sure you'll be great in your new position. Congratulations on your promotion!
You've worked so hard for this, and I'm so happy for you that you're finally reaping the fruits of your labor. All the best in your new role – congrats on your promotion!
You deserve every ounce of success that comes your way; you've worked hard for it. Congratulations on your promotion!
Congratulations! I know you'll do an amazing job in your new role. Good luck!
You're going to do great! Wishing you the best of luck, and congrats on your promotion!
What an achievement! Well done! I can't wait to see what doors this will open for you, what new opportunities it will bring. Congratulations on your new job!
I'm so proud of you for landing this promotion – you are going to do great! Congratulations!
This is a huge step on your career path, and I couldn’t be happier or more excited for you. Congratulations on your new job!
I'm so happy for you, and can't wait to hear all the fun stories from your new job. Congratulations!
You work harder than anyone I know; you've absolutely earned this. Congratulations on this well-deserved promotion!
I'm so proud of you, and I know you'll do a fantastic job in your new position. Congratulations!
May you find success and fulfillment in your new role, and may it be a stepping stone to many more achievements. Congratulations!
We all knew that this would happen sooner or later, and there was no doubt in our minds that it would be yours. Congrats on the promotion!
Congratulations on your promotion! You'll do great, I know it!
It makes me so happy to see you conquering your goals. You work so hard, and there's no one more deserving of this than you. Congratulations!
I'm so happy for you! I'm sure that you will do a great job in this new role!
I'm so happy for you! May this be the beginning of a new and exciting chapter in your life. Congratulations on your new job!
I'm so proud of you! You've always worked hard to get what you want, and you deserve every bit of success that comes your way. Congratulations!
I can't wait to work with you as you enter this new and exciting chapter of your career. I'm so happy for you, and wish you all the best in your new role. Congratulations!
Congrats on your new job! I knew you could do it, and I couldn't be more proud of you.
I'm so happy to have you on our team, especially in this capacity. Welcome aboard, and congrats!
Congratulations on Your New Job Messages
- I can't wait to hear about all the amazing work you'll do and all the incredible things you'll accomplish. Congratulations on your new job!
- I'm so excited for you! I know you'll do an amazing job, and I'm sure you'll meet incredible people. Congratulations!
- If anyone deserves this, it's you. I know you're going to do an amazing job. Congratulations!
- Congrats on landing this new position — I know you'll do an incredible job!
- Congratulations on your promotion! I'm sure you'll do an amazing job, just like you did around here.
- I'm so proud of you, honey! You've worked so hard, and it's finally paid off. Congrats on your promotion!
- Congratulations, honey, I'm so proud of you! I know you'll be incredible in your new role, and I'm sure you'll have so many new opportunities to learn and grow even more. I love you so much!
- I'm so happy for you, and I'm sure you'll be great at your new job! Congratulations!
- Congratulations on your promotion! I'm sure you'll do an excellent job.
- I knew you'd get it! I know you'll be amazing at your new job. I'm so proud of you — congratulations!
- It has been a pleasure working with you, and I wish you nothing but the best in the future. We're sad to see you go, but so happy for you for this new opportunity. Congratulations on your new job!
View more congratulations on your new job
Congratulations on Your New Role Messages
- Congratulations on your promotion — you're going to knock it out of the park!
- I knew you could do it! Let there be no doubt in your mind — you deserve this, you've earned it. Congratulations!
- You're batting in the big leagues now — congrats!
- You're going to be the best boss in the world; congratulations on your new position! All the best in your new role!
- You've always been a hard worker, and you've more than earned this promotion. Congrats!
- I'm so proud of you! You deserve all of the best things in life. Congratulations on your promotion!
- Congratulations on your new job. I wish you all the best for the future!
- This is just one of many great accomplishments that lie ahead! I'm so happy for you, and can't think of anyone who deserves this promotion more than you. Congratulations!
- I know you've been hoping for this for some time, and I'm so glad you've finally received your promotion. Congratulations!
- Congratulations! I know how long you've wanted this, and how hard you've worked for it. I'm so happy for you!
- Congratulations! I always knew you could do it, even when you had your doubts. Best of luck in your new role as boss!
- If we're being honest, this promotion is long overdue. You've worked so hard for this, and I'm so happy for you — congratulations!
View more congratulations on your new role
Congratulations on Promotion to Colleague Messages
- Congratulations to the new boss on this very well-earned promotion!
- Congratulations! I couldn't be happier for you — you absolutely deserve this promotion!
- Congratulations on your promotion! I'm so excited for you! May this new role bring you success and fulfillment.
- You're the best, babe. Congratulations on your promotion!
- Congratulations on your promotion! I know you'll be an amazing leader for your team.
- You're such a smart and hard-working person, I had no doubt in my mind that this was only a matter of time. May this promotion be the first of many. Congrats!
- Congratulations on your promotion — you've definitely earned it! Good luck, and all the best in the future.
- Congratulations on your promotion, and best of luck in your new role. I hope you enjoy every moment of it!
- You deserve this more than anyone... Congratulations on your promotion, honey! I'm so happy for you!
- Congratulations on your promotion to manager. May this be the first promotion of many. Good luck!
- Congratulations on your promotion to management! Remember where you started, but always look forward to the future. Best of luck!
- Congratulations! You've always worked so hard, and gone the extra mile. If anyone deserves this, it's you. All the best in your new role!
View more congratulations on promotion to colleague
Promotion Greetings Messages and Sayings by Category Tags
© Styiens all rights reserved. All trademarks and copyrights are the sole property of their respective owners.
- All Categories
- Tips & Articles
- 4,001 Business, Sales & Personal Letters
Congratulate an Official on an Appointment or on Winning an Election • Letter Templates and Guides
These congratulatory letters can also function as a device to prod officials to take action on an agenda you advocate or favor.
Letter Template #1
I have followed your career for years and was excited to read about your recent political victory. You have always impressed me with your clear vision and ability to get the job done against the most formidable opposition.
I hope you will continue to work for increased funding for our public schools. In fact, if you need help in this area, I will gladly lend my time and energies. I was a principal in the Springfield School District for fifteen years, and would willingly help in any efforts that benefit public education.
I wish you the best in this new term of office.
Letter Template #2
The members of the Springfield chapter extend a warm welcome to you as our national organization's new chairperson. We have heard many glowing reports of your work in the inner cities. Congratulations on your appointment.
We are confident that your influence will continue to encourage our proud tradition of involvement in worthwhile political causes. At this time we are supporting legislation in favor of tax cuts for America's small businesses, and we hope you will support these initiatives.
Letter Template #3
We were delighted to hear of your victory in Tuesday's election.
Working closely with your campaign staff helped us understand and appreciate your level of commitment.
Please don't forget those of us in education who have supported your efforts at improving the schools. It will be good to have a mayor in office who has made education a priority.
We at the district office pledge our further support. We look forward to productive cooperation between the Mayor's office and the school district.
Letter Template #4
Congratulations! We were so pleased to hear of your appointment to the vacant seat on the city council. Certainly your willingness to volunteer your time and effort, as well as express your opinions, has contributed to your being selected for the post.
We trust that you will continue to work for improved youth programs in Springfield, particularly upgrading the library. Please be aware that you have our full support. We wish you all the best as you represent us.
Write Your Letter Step-by-Step
1 Start with a direct statement of congratulations.
Sentences for Step 1
Phrases for step 1.
2 Acknowledge such things as the effort, dedication, energy, and sacrifice necessary for the achievement.
Sentences for Step 2
Phrases for step 2.
3 Discuss any bills, programs, or ideas that you hope the new official will support.
Sentences for Step 3
Phrases for step 3.
4 Offer your services or support, as appropriate.
Sentences for Step 4
Phrases for step 4.
5 Express anticipation of future successes.
Sentences for Step 5
Phrases for step 5, recommended articles, recommended letter-writing resources.
- Skip to navigation
- Skip to content
Please Upgrade Your Browser
Older browsers can cause your experience to be slow and error-prone. Please upgrade or visit our site on another browser.
If you chose to learn more, you will be taken to a website not affiliated with American Greetings.
Congratulations Messages For New Job
It’s so fun to share in our loved ones’ happy times — and a new job is no exception! Whether you want to wish a co-worker luck on a new endeavor or congratulate a friend on their newfound employment, we’ll help you with different ways on how to congratulate someone for a new job.
Acknowledging that someone’s landed a new job doesn’t have to feel like a job; we’ll make it easy for you!
This is probably the most obvious theme to include in a congratulation message for a new job, and there are lots of different ways to say it. We like pairing a simple congratulation with a little joke or some kind words about the card recipient, like this:
Congratulations + Kindness
To a friend or family member.
- It makes me so happy to watch you chase your dreams (and catch them)! Congratulations on your new job!
- Is it dorky to say I’m proud of you? Because I totally am. Congratulations!
- All your hard work has paid off. Congratulations on your new job!
- I’m so happy to hear about your new job — you deserve it! Congrats!
To a Co-Worker
- You did great things here, and you’ll do great things there. Congratulations!
- Your new place couldn’t have picked a better person to join them. Congratulations!
- I’ve really, really loved working with you, and I’m so happy you got the job you worked so hard for. Congratulations!
- Your work ethic and positive attitude have been an asset to this team and will take you far in your new venture. Congratulations!
Congratulations + Humor
- Congratulations on your new job! Now you can buy me lots of awesome stuff! (Get yourself something pretty, too.)
- You got a new job! So, drinks are on you next time, right? Congrats!
- Hellz yes. Congratulations on the new job!
- Congratulations on getting the hell outta here!
- Congrats on the new job! Good luck finding co-workers as weird as us.
- Way to go! Looks like you’ll be goofing off at a much more impressive job from now on.
You obviously want your friend or co-worker to totally rock their new job, and here are a few ways to tell them this:
- Best of luck to you in your new job!
- Good luck to a good friend!
- With skills like yours, you don’t need luck — but good luck in your new job, anyway!
- Good luck in your new venture!
- I’m wishing you lots of success and happiness in your new job. Best of luck to you!
I’ll Miss You
Okay, so you’re happy for your co-worker, but you’re also kinda bummed they won’t be working with you anymore? We have just the right words for that. Here ya go!
- Now who am I supposed to ‘not-work’ at work with?! I’m gonna miss you!
- This place won’t be the same without you. Your new co-workers are so lucky!
- It’s hard to see you go, but I can’t wait for you to start your next adventure.
- Well, looks like I’m going to be the only normal person around here now. I’ll miss you!
- I’m so happy and so sad at the same time! Good-bye and good luck!
Add a Digital Gift Card
Pair a digital gift card with a personalized congratulations ecard, for an extra surprise for the recipient. Simply select the retailer you’d like to purchase a gift card from then you’ll enter the name and email of the recipient and send. If you’re an AG member you only pay the amount of the egift card. We also have a checkout as guest option for a $1.99 fee. Browse our selection of retailers to choose from including Sephora, Nike, Starbucks, Fandango, Target, and more!
That’s it! Congrats — you’ve just been promoted to Expert in Writing ‘New Job’ Card Messages! We’d wish you luck, but with everything you’ve just learned, you won’t need it.
Amanda Celis is a writer and photographer with a decade of experience in the social expressions industry. She’s a mother of two and a wife of one, and resides in Cleveland, Ohio
Browse Our Collection
Congrats cards, congrats ecards, where you can find us.
AmericanGreetings.com is a service of American Greetings Corporation, Copyright © 2023 AGC,LLC. All rights reserved.
Congratulations on Your New Job: Message and Gift Ideas
There’s so much to celebrate about landing a new job. A new role, new opportunities, and new people to get to know. It’s even more exciting if it’s a close friend and they’ve landed a promotion or scored their dream job at a company they’ve always loved.
If you want to say “congratulations on your new job” to someone you care about, we can help. We’ve brought together our best congratulations wording ideas, plus some thoughtful gift options to make that congrats card feel even more special.
How to Say “Congratulations on Your New Job”
Design: Signature Greenvelope
It’s time to celebrate! But what do you say? Whether you’re wishing a coworker well as they move on, or celebrating a close friend’s promotion, here are some thoughtful ways to say “congratulations on your new job.”
Simple Congratulations Messages
Sometimes the sweetest messages are the most simple. Here’s how to congratulate someone on their new job with just a handful of words.
- Best of luck with your new endeavor, [Name]!
- Sending you warm wishes for the future!
- Best wishes on your new job, [Name].
- Congrats on your new job! The company is lucky to have you!
- Have fun at your new company, [Name]!
Sweet Congrats Messages for a Friend or Family Member
It’s exciting when a dear friend or relative scores that new job they’ve been after. Congratulate them and share in the joy with these thoughtful congratulations messages.
- Congratulations on landing that sweet role at [Company Name]! All the best for your first day and beyond.
- Congrats on your amazing new job, [Name] — I love you!
- Yay, you did it! Can’t wait to come visit you at the new office, [Name].
- Congratulations on becoming the [Title]! What a great achievement. We’re so proud of you.
- We’re so excited about your new venture, [Name]! You deserve it!
Congratulations Messages for a Promotion
A big or impactful promotion calls for a celebration! Here’s how to say “congratulations on your new job” when it’s a well-earned promotion.
- Congratulations on your new position on the [Category] team, [Name]. You’ll do great!
- Congrats on being promoted — you earned it!
- Huge congrats on your exciting new promotion! While it’ll bring new challenges, we’re sure you’ll rise to them with no trouble at all.
- Who’s the boss? You’re the boss! Congratulations on the promotion, [Name]!
- Congrats on chasing your dreams and making it to [position]!
“Congratulations on Your New Job” When Someone Is Leaving
Sometimes your coworkers will move on to different companies. Try these congratulations messages when you want to wish them all the best and let them know you’ll miss them.
- Heartiest congratulations on your new role at [Company Name].
- Congrats on your new job, [Name]! Hope your new boss there is as wonderful as you’ve been to us.
- It’ll be sad to see you go, but best of luck with this exciting new chapter at [Company, Name]!
- Congrats on all the great success you’ve achieved at [Company]. Wish you the best with your new start at [Company]!
- It won’t be the same without you here, [Name]. Go make waves at [Company] and show them just how amazing you are!
Well Wishes for a First Job
Starting a first job is a momentous occasion in someone’s life — they’re stepping into a whole new world of learning, responsibility, and reward. Here’s how to congratulate someone on scoring their first job.
- Congratulations on your first job ever, [Name]! It’s the beginning of great things.
- We’re so happy that you’ve landed your first job as a [Position] at [Company Name]. They’re so lucky to have you!
- Congrats on this exciting new beginning. Good luck!
- Time to enter the world of work, [Name]!
- Congratulations on your first job. What a fun new journey to begin!
Funny “Congratulations on Your New Job” Messages
Getting a new job is a serious achievement, but that doesn’t mean you can’t share a laugh. Here are some humor-filled ways to mark the occasion.
- Fancy new job, slick new wardrobe, what’s next — big new home too?
- Time for a fresh start somewhere new, where they don’t know all about that time you [funny situation/tale].
- Fingers crossed your new colleagues are as amazing as we are. If not, you can always come back!
- Can’t believe you’re leaving us like this, [Name]. What will we do? Oh yeah, we’re celebrating!
- Congrats on the new gig! Your new coworkers have no idea what they’re in for with you!
Thoughtful Gift Ideas That Say “Congratulations on Your New Job”
Want to make your congratulations card even better? Send a sweet, thoughtful “new job” gift alongside it. If you’re not sure where to start, here’s a handful of great gift ideas to celebrate someone’s new job.
Chocolate or Candy
Sending something sweet is always a hit, and it works great whether you’re congratulating a close family member or casual coworker. Create a DIY basket filled with their favorite candy or pick up a box of chocolates for a sweet send-off to their new job.
It’s easy to send chocolate, candy, or baked goods to someone no matter where they are — simply order online and have them delivered. If you work in the same place together, you can also hand them over at a goodbye party or meeting.
New Office Mug
Everyone needs a decent work mug, and it’s something practical they can take with them to their new workplace (even if they’re working remotely). Look for a mug that features a design or references a TV show, movie, or character that your gift recipient loves.
Keep it simple with a traditional design or look for one that changes color with the temperature. If you want to make this gift extra special, choose a personalized mug featuring their most-loved saying or their own photo.
Digital Gift Card
Sometimes you’re not quite sure what to give someone as a gift, or you want to send them off with something they can use almost anywhere. That’s why a digital gift card is such a lovely idea — your gift recipient can choose exactly what they want. Greenvelope makes it super easy to add a digital gift card alongside your online card .
We love the idea of your friend, coworker, or family member using the gift card to indulge in a little luxury — maybe they want to enjoy a special meal out or perhaps they’d like to get a high-quality pen or a new gadget accessory. Gift cards are also practical — they could use it to buy a new outfit, laptop bag, or pair of comfy shoes for their new job.
Send a Card That Keeps It Professional Yet Personal
Starting a new job is a thrilling step in someone’s career journey. Whether they’re taking an internal promotion or making a big move to a new company, it’s the perfect opportunity to celebrate all their hard work and achievements.
Take a moment to make them smile with a heartfelt message in a congratulations card that you’ve handpicked and customized to suit them perfectly. Complement your card with a thoughtful gift, and you have a lovely way to support someone’s new career move.
Letter Of Congratulations On Appointment
Congratulate a friend on their appointment (informal), congratulations on appointment from employer or hr department, congratulations announcement on appointment.
- By Job Titles
- By College Majors
- By Companies
- By Location
- Job Search Advice
How To Write A Congratulations Email (With Examples)
- Office Etiquette
- Dating A Coworker
- April Fools Pranks For Work
- How To Be A Good Employee
- Pet Peeves List
- How To Write A Project Proposal
- Qualities Of A Good Worker
- How To Get Along With Your Boss
- What Engaged Employees Do Differently
- What To Say Instead Of Sorry
- How To Send A Friendly Reminder Email
- How To End A Conversation
- Sorry For The Delay
- Tattoos In The Workplace
- Sorry For The Late Reply
- How To Respond To A Compliment
- How To Introduce Yourself Professionally
- Welcome New Employee Announcement
- Welcome Letter
- Thank You Note To Colleague
- 30/60/90 Plan
- Getting To Know You Questions
- Job Satisfaction
- Team Building Activities
- At Will Employment
- Company Culture
- Corporate Culture
- How To Succeed At Your New Remote Job
- How To Prepare For New Job Orientation
- How To Create An Employee Handbook
- Hostile Work Environment
- How To Deal With A Difficult Coworker
- What Is Human Resource Development (HRD)?
- I Hate My Job
- Burnt Out At Work
- Condescending Coworker
- Sexual Harassment In The Workplace
- Work Environment
- My Job Sucks
- Favoritism At Work
- Respect In The Workplace
- Documentation In The Workplace
- Unconscious Bias
- What To Do When You Feel Unappreciated At Work
- How To Respond To A Warning At Work
- How To Deal With A Passive Aggressive Coworker
- What To Do When You're Unhappy At Work
- I Hate My Boss
- Gaslighting Boss
- Signs You're Underpaid
- Insubordination At Work
- Excuses To Miss Work
- Excuse Letter For Absent
- Leave Of Absence Letter
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- What Is A Sabbatical At Work?
- How To Take A Personal Day
- Sick Leave Email
- Day Off Request Email
- Excuses To Leave Work Early
- Doctors Note For Work
- Send Retirement Wishes
- Write A Congratulations Email
- Professional Voicemail Greeting Examples
- Made A Mistake At Work
- Google Tricks
- Appeal Letter
- Employee Morale
- How To Write A Professional Email
- Out Of Office Message
- Small Group Icebreakers
- Memo Format
- Memo Examples
- Cell Phone At Work
- Meeting Minutes
- Communication Barriers
- How To Take Notes
- How To Brainstorm
- Ask For A Mental Health Day
- Transfer Request Letter And Email Examples
- How To Write A Business Proposal
- How To Deal With A Lazy Coworker
- How To Write A Rejection Letter
- How To Say No
- Third Shift Schedule
- Compressed Work Week
- Pomodoro Technique
- Stress Leave At Work
- 2nd Shift Hours
- What Is A Flexible Schedule
- What Is Workaholism?
- Short Term Disability Pregnancy
- 9/80 Work Schedule
- Bereavement Leave
- How To Avoid Distractions At Work
- What To Do When You're Overqualified For The Job
- Signs Of A Layoff
- How To Find A Mentor
- Why Don't People Like Me?
- Signs That You're A Control Freak
- Questions To Ask Yourself
- Career Development
- I Have No Idea What I'm Doing
- Bored At Work
- What Is A Digital Nomad?
Find a Job You Really Want In
- What is a Congratulatory Email and Why it’s Important?
How to Write a Congratulations Email
Email congratulations tips, congratulations email examples, congratulations email templates, congratulatory letter and email faq.
- Sign Up For More Advice and Jobs
Summary. To write a congratulations email, open with your congratulatory message and then add a sentence or two with some additional positive affirmation. Taking the time to send a congratulations email, regardless of who or what it’s for, is a terrific way to build relationships and create a network with your co-workers. People will also just appreciate the kind gesture. It always feels good to know that someone recognizes your accomplishments, and this positivity will improve your team’s culture in the workplace. Therefore, even if you’ve never written a congratulations email before, we are here to tell you how to write one and give you some tips to write the best congratulations email. Key Takeaways Congratulatory letters and emails build professional relationships. Start your email with your congratulatory statement and then add a short paragraph of good wishes for the future. Be personable yet professional in your congratulations email, and don’t ask for favors or compare the recipient to anyone else. What is a Congratulatory Email and Why it’s Important?
A congratulatory message is a way of letting someone know that you are excited for, or proud of, the job, or objective, they accomplished. And, although the nature of a congratulations email may seem self-evident by the title, it’s still crucial to know why you should write one, and how it should be formatted.
As with any important business letter, a congratulations email will benefit you professionally. Often, one of your co-workers or your boss might receive a promotion, and going out of your way to congratulate them will build positive relationships.
If you’re writing to a boss, you’re setting yourself up to be recognized and gain respect. Likewise, if you’re writing to a coworker, you can reinforce team spirit and encourage them to continue their good work.
Subject line. When congratulating someone on a promotion, you should first give your email an appropriate subject line. The last thing you want is for your audience not to read your email because they didn’t realize what it was about.
Something like: “Congratulations on Your Promotion” or “Congratulations!” will do.
Greeting. It’s important to ensure that the first thing you write is a proper congratulations message. It’s also wise to state the specific position the person was promoted to, so you can better acknowledge their achievement. Here are a few examples:
Congratulations on your well-deserved promotion to Assistant Manager !
Congratulations on your new position as Director here at Best Company.
I was so happy to hear you were promoted to Field Director . Congratulations!
Body of email. You can say something about how you think said person will be good for the job, or write about how you look forward to working with them in the future. However, keep things short and brief. This second can be a few sentences or a paragraph.
Closing and signature. you should select a brief, appropriate to end your letter.
Some good options include: “Sincerely,” or “Best regards” followed by your name.
Now that you have a general idea on how to structure your email, here are more tips to aid your writing.
Keep your message simple and positive. Your letter shouldn’t be long or complicated. Rather, a brief couple of statements highlighting what you’re congratulating the person for and why is all you need.
Don’t be robotic. The last thing you want is for your message to come across as an automated email with no personalization or emotion. Doing so would make your email far less effective.
Use professional language without going over the top. There’s no need to go overboard with fancy words, but you should avoid expressions or words that are considered slang. Using words like kinda, yeah, totally, literally etc. will not win you any points.
Don’t ask for any favors. The message should not be about you in any way. Focus on the person you’re congratulating and avoid asking for anything that would be considered inappropriate.
Don’t make comparisons. Just as you shouldn’t talk about yourself, you also shouldn’t mention your own or other people’s promotions in your email. Again, only focus on the person you’re writing to.
Given these tips, here are some samples of congratulations emails that can help you write your own:
Formal Congratulatory Email Example
Subject Line: Congratulations on Your Promotion James Grant Human Resources Tom’s Groceries 47 Park Ave. Fieldtown, VT, 01301 October 23rd, 2020 Alfred Jones Manager Tom’s Groceries 553 Central Ave. Fieldtown, VT, 01301 Dear Mr. Jones, Congratulations on your promotion to Front End Manager . I’ve seen the excellent work you’ve done at Tom’s Groceries over the past three years I’ve been employed, including the methods you’ve used to reduce staff absences and tardiness. I can wholeheartedly say that you’re bringing positive change to this company. I know you’ve worked incredibly hard for this position, and with that being said, I also know that you deserve the new recognition and responsibility. I look forward to working with you more closely in the future. Best wishes for continued success in your career. Best regards, James Grant
Informal Congratulatory Email Example
Subject Line: Congratulations! October 23rd, 2020 Dear Sarah, Congratulations on your well-deserved promotion to Head Gardener! I’m so happy to see that your hard work and achievements have been recognized. I’m thrilled to hear about your new role, and I’m glad we’ll be working closely together in the greenhouse. Best, Pam
Formal Congratulatory Email Template
[Your Name] [Job tile] [Company Name] [Company address] [Date] [Colleague name] [Job title] [Company name] [Company address] Dear [colleague name], Congratulations on your new position as [reason for congratulations] here at [company name]. I was happy to hear that you were offered, and had accepted the position, as I know you’re one of the most efficient and hardworking people I’ve ever met. I know that with you leading us and reporting to the board that we will excel on our upcoming projects. I know you’ve worked incredibly hard for this position, and you deserve the new recognition and responsibility. I look forward to working on projects with you in the future. Best wishes for continued success in your career. Sincerely, [Your name]
Informal Congratulatory Email Template
Subject Line: [Congratulatory saying] [Date] Dear [Colleague name], I was so happy to hear you were promoted to [promotion title]. Congratulations! I know you’re an exemplary [skill], and you deserve the recognition and responsibility that comes with helping lead the team. Best wishes for continued success in your career, and I look forward to [activity regarding promotion] with you in the future. Sincerely, [Your name]
How do you say congratulations in a professional way?
You can say congratulations in a professional way by saying:
Congratulations on your promotion.
Congratulations on your well-deserved ___ award.
Heartfelt congratulations to you.
I was pleased to hear the great news about your promotion. Congratulations!
How do you write a congratulations message?
You write a congratulations message by sending an email with your congratulatory message and a few additional sentences wishing the recipient well for the future. Your email doesn’t need to be long to effectively communicate your message.
Can I say congrats instead of congratulations?
Yes, you can say congrats instead of congratulations. However, congrats is much more informal and less professional sounding than congratulations.
Is it correct to say, “Congratulations on your new job?”
Yes, it is correct to say, “Congratulations on your new job.” “Congratulations for your new job,” is not technically correct.
The HR Digest – How to Write a Congratulations Email for a Promotion
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
Jack Flynn is a writer for Zippia. In his professional career he’s written over 100 research papers, articles and blog posts. Some of his most popular published works include his writing about economic terms and research into job classifications. Jack received his BS from Hampshire College.
Recent Job Searches
- Registered Nurse Jobs Resume Location
- Truck Driver Jobs Resume Location
- Call Center Representative Jobs Resume Location
- Customer Service Representative Jobs Resume
- Delivery Driver Jobs Resume Location
- Warehouse Worker Jobs Resume Location
- Account Executive Jobs Resume Location
- Sales Associate Jobs Resume Location
- Licensed Practical Nurse Jobs Resume Location
- Company Driver Jobs Resume
50+ Google Tricks You Should Try
How To Write An Appeal Letter (With Examples)
How To Write A Memo: Format And Examples
What Are Common Communication Barriers?
Topics: Communicating , Life At Work
#1 Congratulations on your new position. I know you've worked hard to reach this point, and I'm so happy that you've been recognized for your accomplishment
It was with great pleasure that I learned just now of
Messages to congratulate someone on a new job · Congratulations on this new opportunity! · This career move is a perfect fit for you, I'm so
4. My dear sweetheart, I congratulate you on your new appointment. The feeling that comes with seeing you achieve this is marvellous. You are as
Thank God that you are a great boss all the time, I am wishing you success in your new office. I pray that your effort will be reward in great
Congratulations! I'm sure that you will do great in your new role, and wish you all the best in your new
Congratulations on your victory in yesterday's election! Good job in the recent election! We couldn't be happier since we heard of your new appointment.
I've really, really loved working with you, and I'm so happy you got the job you worked so hard for. Congratulations! Your work ethic and positive attitude have
Simple Congratulations Messages · Best of luck with your new endeavor, [Name]! · Sending you warm wishes for the future! · Best wishes on your new
I wish you the best of luck in your new post. I have no doubt that you will excel in this role and make everyone proud. I look forward to even more success news
Congratulations on your well-deserved promotion to Assistant Manager! · Congratulations on your new position as Director here at Best Company. · I