We're sorry, this computer has been flagged for suspicious activity.
If you are a member, we ask that you confirm your identity by entering in your email.
You will then be sent a link via email to verify your account.
If you are not a member or are having any other problems, please contact customer support.
Thank you for your cooperation
Find Study Materials for
Business studies, combined science.
- English literature
Human geography, macroeconomics, microeconomics.
- Social Studies
- Browse all subjects
- Textbook Solutions
- Jobs and Applications
- Student Life
- Study Abroad
- Study Guide
- Read our Magazine
Create Study Materials
Select your language.
- Agriculture Productivity
- Agriculture and Environment
- Antibiotics in Agriculture
- Aquatic Food Production
- Biological Pest Control
- Environmental Impact of Agriculture
- Forest Biodiversity
- Genetic Manipulation
- Pest Control in Agriculture
- Sustainability in Agriculture
- Technology and Agriculture
- The Biological Productivity Of the Ocean
- Domestic Energy
- Electricity Management
- Energy Management Technologies
- Energy Storage Technologies
- Energy Supply and Demand
- Exploitation of Natural Resources
- Fission Energy
- Fusion Research
- Future Energy Resources
- Geothermal Power
- Hydroelectric Power
- New Energy Resources
- Nuclear Power
- Oil and Petroleum
- Renewable Resources
- Resources on Earth
- Solar Power
- Tidal Power
- Transport and Environment
- Water Power
- Wave Energy
- Ecological Study
- Environmental Sampling Methods
- Insect Sampling
- Sample Collection
- Sample Location
- Sample Size
- Sampling Techniques
- Soil Analysis
- Statistically Significant Data
- Biodiversity Conservation
- Biodiversity Legislation
- Biogeochemical Cycles
- Breeding Success
- Conservation Planning
- Deciduous Woodlands
- Ecological Succession
- Ecological Terms
- Environment and Biodiversity
- Ex-situ Conservation
- Habitat Conservation
- Habitat Creation
- Habitat Management
- Human Impact on Biodiversity
- IUCN Red List
- In-Situ Conservation
- Interaction between Environment and Biota
- Interspecies relationships
- Oceanic Islands
- Physiological Research
- Population Control
- The Nitrogen Cycle
- Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981
- Carbon Footprint
- Climate Change Feedback
- Climate Change Monitoring
- Earth Solar System
- Environmental Impact of Mining
- Geological Processes
- Global Climate Change
- Greenhouse Gases
- Impact of Polluted Water
- Life on Earth
- Mineral Reserves
- Mineral Resources
- Mineral Supply
- Montreal Protocol
- Polluted Water
- Rowland-Molina Hypothesis
- Soil Conservation
- Soil Quality
- Sustainable Development
- The Atmosphere
- Water Resources Management
- Acid Precipitation
- Carbon Monoxide
- Domestic Waste
- Environmental Pollution
- Heavy Metals
- Ionising Radiation
- Nutrient Pollution
- Oil Pollution
- Oxides of Nitrogen
- Pesticide Control
- Pollutant control
- Radioactive Waste Management
- Solid Waste
- Thermal Pollution
- Types of Nutrients
- Circular Economy
- Ecosystem Diversity
- Material Cycles
- Tipping Points
Lerne mit deinen Freunden und bleibe auf dem richtigen Kurs mit deinen persönlichen Lernstatistiken
Nie wieder prokastinieren mit unseren Lernerinnerungen.
Do you have a passion for the environment and want to deepen your understanding of the science that affects it? Maybe environmental science has connotations of climate change in your mind, however, the environmental science course is about much more than just that. The course is a holistic subject and is about gaining an understanding of the interrelationship between geography and biology, as well as looking at how different processes can have a knock-on effect on other processes.
This course may leave you with more questions than answers. However, at StudySmarter, we have extensive notes created especially for people like you – who want to gain knowledge and insight into a subject that is at the forefront of our futures.
Whether you are an aspiring Environmental specialist, geologist, or someone who is leaving their options open – we have you covered.
Deep dive : Environmental science is an interdisciplinary subject that includes:
Among many more. It is the study of how natural and artificial processes interact and affect each other. It is really important in our society today, given the challenges our world is facing. Humans are now realising the impacts of their actions, and it is up to the coming generations to find solutions. This is why there are currently 63 universities offering 237 courses relating to environmental science.
Environmental Science topics and learning objectives
At StudySmarter, we have followed the specifications for your course to create high quality and relevant content. The 6 dynamic and relevant topics that you could cover if you choose to start your StudySmarter journey are:
The living environment
The physical environment
Below, we will cover these topics in more detail.
Environmental Science: Living Environment
For thousands of years, humans have had a curiosity about living things and how they relate to each other. Ecosystems are all of the living things together with the non-living environment. There are millions of organisms inhabiting the earth right now. Some are more similar to each other than others. For example, plants and animals both gain energy in different ways. Plants get energy directly from photosynthesis, while animals gain energy from energy-rich foods. Biologists use hierarchies to classify organisms based on these similarities and differences in their structure and behaviour. This chapter topic explores basic knowledge about how living things function and how they relate. The section focuses on three major subjects:
Conditions for life on earth
Conservation of biodiversity
Life processes in the biosphere and conservation planning.
Environmental Science: The physical environment
This topic is all about the relationship between human (anthropogenic) activities and physical processes. We look at how we can maintain, extend and develop new renewable resources as well as at climate change, ozone depletion and biogeochemical cycles. At first glance, the topics covered in this section may seem complex and overwhelming, but we’ve aimed to simplify them in order to help you learn them without wasting time!
Environmental Science: Energy resources
In this section, we will analyse the importance of energy resources for past and future societal developments. There will be an emphasis on how technologies are developing and revolutionising the way we source energy, as well as looking at the sustainability of current energy sources. Quantitative data will be used to compare and evaluate these technologies.
Environmental Science: Pollution
Most people know that pollution is bad, but many don’t understand why. Pollution occurs when contaminants are introduced into the natural environment and cause adverse change. Pollutants come in many forms and include toxins, carcinogens and even noise. Understanding the risk from artificial compounds is vital in ensuring their sustainable use and protecting people and the environment. This section looks at the properties of pollutants as well as strategies to control them.
Environmental Science: Biological resources
The world's population is growing exponentially and therefore, so is the need to provide food and resources for everyone through agriculture, aquatic food production systems and forests. Agriculture involves ensuring that photosynthetic energy is converted into food. This is done through controlling food webs, as well as abiotic (non-living) and biotic (living) factors. Aquatic species are very much renewable resources however, as fishing is a large scale hunting activity, these are often exploited. Likewise, trees are also a renewable resource often exploited. Therefore, it is important to learn about how these vital resources can be used sustainably.
Environmental Science: Sustainability
Sustainability, both at a global and national scale is really important for all of the above topics. We will learn about dynamic equilibria, and its role in natural and human systems, as well as gain an understanding of how future energy will be affected by our changing availability. Additionally, you will learn about mineral resources and the principles of a circular economy.
Environmental Science: Research methods
Research methods are the final topic in the specification and include the methods used to investigate the environmental issues you will be studying. These include the following.
Fieldwork and laboratory activities
Standard environmental techniques
How can StudySmarter support me in studying Environmental Science?
StudySmarter is here to help you achieve better grades with all the tools you need in one place.
Environmental Science Revision Guide
Our intelligent guide is here to introduce everything you need to know to revise your Environmental science course and exams successfully. Here is what you can discover on StudySmarter:
Environmental Science explanations
Our free, expertly curated StudySets are created with you at the forefront of our minds. We have made our originals so that you have everything you need to succeed in your exams.
Environmental Science flashcards
StudySmarter provides both flashcards produced by our experts as well as intelligent features for you to create your own resources and really personalise your resources.
Rewards for learning Environmental Science
StudySmarter is here to help, encourage and motivate. You can set your own weekly goals and through reaching these goals you can earn trophies. The more you learn, the more trophies you get to celebrate your hard work. What better motivation to study hard and study smart!
- Energy Resources
- Living Environment
of the users don't pass the Environmental Science quiz! Will you pass the quiz?
More explanations about Environmental Science
Discover the right content for your subjects, english literature, no need to cheat if you have everything you need to succeed packed into one app.
Be perfectly prepared on time with an individual plan.
Test your knowledge with gamified quizzes.
Create and find flashcards in record time.
Create beautiful notes faster than ever before.
Have all your study materials in one place.
Upload unlimited documents and save them online.
Identify your study strength and weaknesses.
Set individual study goals and earn points reaching them.
Stop procrastinating with our study reminders.
Earn points, unlock badges and level up while studying.
Create flashcards in notes completely automatically.
Create the most beautiful study materials using our templates.
Join millions of people in learning anywhere, anytime - every day
Sign up to highlight and take notes. It’s 100% free.
This is still free to read, it's not a paywall.
You need to register to keep reading, get free access to all of our study material, tailor-made.
Over 10 million students from across the world are already learning smarter.
StudySmarter bietet alles, was du für deinen Lernerfolg brauchst - in einer App!
Put a stop to deadline pressure, and have your homework done by an expert.
100 Best Environmental Research Topics
Environment research topics can be about different aspects of the physical, chemical, and biological elements of the planet earth. The world has experienced a rise in many environmental issues. They include climate change, global warming, and air pollution. This wide array of issues that learners can investigate and write about makes choosing environmental research topics hard for some learners. If struggling to pick your environment project topic, here are some of the best ideas to consider.
Interesting Environment Research Topics
Research paper writing is a process that takes time. It entails addressing a specific issue in a detailed manner. Picking interesting environment research paper topics enables learners to enjoy working on their projects. It also enables them to come up with well-grounded papers that include all pertinent and relevant information. Here are some of the most interesting environment paper topics to consider.
- What are the impacts of climate change on human health?
- Are the industrial plants adjacent to water resources a major cause of human diseases?
- Why the world should switch from fossil fuels to hydrogen
- How can the destruction of coral reefs be stopped?
- How pesticides and wastes contribute to soil contamination
- Is ocean acidification a serious environmental problem?
- How permafrost melting affects climate change
- The reality and myths that surround global warming
- How the increasing CO 2 concentrations affect the atmosphere
- How great is the human role in global warming?
- How important is paleoecology in environmental research?
- How important are small water sources in the environment?
- Explain the relationship between industrialization and acid rains
- How to switch to cleaner fuels and vehicles
- What are the impacts of coral reef destruction?
- Is a new ecosystem a possibility in the future?
- How does human activity contribute to acid rain?
- How does deforestation contribute to global warming?
- Will hybrid vehicles help in the control of atmosphere pollution?
- Can humans control global warming?
These ideas, suggested by our can also be great environment speech topics. Nevertheless, learners should be ready to conduct in-depth research to come up with factual and relevant information for their papers or essays.
Living Environment Topics for Research
A living environment is an assembly of the built and natural environment that is occupied by inhabitants that perform different social, economic, cultural, political, and religious activities. Here are some of the best living environment topics that learners can consider.
- How and why acid rain form
- How the amphibians relate to their environment
- How the environment contributes to asthma attacks
- How bacteria get into the food that humans consume
- How genetic diseases affect humans
- A comparative study of the dust found in different areas
- How climate change affects the environment
- Is composting a good or a bad thing?
- A comparative study of the roots of different plants
- A comparative study of the photosynthesis of different plants
- What is the purpose of crustaceans?
- How does the earth compare to a living organism?
- How do invasive species affect the environment?
- Explain how sewage treatment works
- Is the composition of soil similar everywhere?
- How do light sources affect aquariums?
- How do viruses work?
- Discuss the diversity of trees in your area
- Discuss the diversity of weed in your community
- How can the extinction of honey bees change the world?
Learners should pick environment essay topics in this category carefully to ensure that they enjoy working on their projects. Journals, books, and professional websites have information that can be used to write detailed papers and essays on these topics.
Great Environmental Science Topics
Students can also explore a wide range of environmental science research topics when writing papers and essays. Some of these topics address scientific issues that relate to the environment. This category also has great environmental biology topics and environmental chemistry topics. You can even get chemistry homework help if needed. Here are some of the best environmental science topics that learners in different study levels can consider.
- How climate change affects agricultural production
- An evaluation of toxicity and quality of fishing water
- A study of environmental temperature increase on thermal ecology of sea creatures
- The role of mangrove trees on a marine ecosystem
- How careless polythene bags disposal affects the ecosystem
- How air pollution affects child mortality
- How preventing environmental pollution can protect human health
- How humans can ensure a sufficient supply of safe water
- How can sustainable communities be fostered?
- How science can be used to defend endangered species
- How the World’s Oceans can be revived
- How to ensure an adequate supply of clean energy in the future
- How science can help in reducing global warming
- Environmental management plans for players in the hospitality industry
- How to reduce the emission of greenhouse gases in freight transport
- How beneficial is nuclear power for the environment?
- How greenhouses can help in environmental sustainability
- How to use science in addressing climate change
- How do sustainability and recycling practices benefit the environment?
- What are the scientific implications of water scarcity?
It’s crucial to pick an environmental science topic that a learner is interested in and knowledgeable about. That’s because each of these environment project topics requires a learner to show clear understanding and knowledge of the scientific issue that they are supposed to address.
Health Safety and Environment Topics
Every country needs a healthy population to achieve economic goals. As such, this category comprises environment hot topics that most policymakers want to read about. Here are some of the best ideas that students can explore when it comes to environment safety topics for research papers and essays.
- Effects of economic development on environmental health
- Why is sustainable development important for the environment?
- How to integrate environmental health into sustainable development
- How curbing climate change will benefit human health
- How to lower pesticides exposure
- An evaluation of environmental influences on human brain development
- How Parkinson’s disease connect to genes and pesticides use
- Environmental pesticide exposure can lead to loss of the sense of smell
- How pesticides exposure can cause cognitive decline
- A study of the association between diseases and a person’s environment
- How involuntary tobacco smoke exposure affects a person’s health
- Environmental health and toxic chemical risks that people face in towns
- How traffic-related air pollution affects human health
- Can air pollution cause cancer?
- Who is affected the most by air pollution?
- Why is air quality improvement important?
- How climate change worsens the impact of air pollution on humans
- How air pollution can cause emphysema to nonsmokers
- How wildfires affect human health
- Discuss the interaction of human genes and the environment
This list of environment topics has ideas that require time to explore. Learners that pick topics in this category should be ready to research extensively before writing. However, writing a well-researched paper or essay on any of these environment projects topics will earn a learner a good grade.
Environment Debate Topics for Students
Some students struggle to come up with or find topics that can form a basis for debates. This category also has some of the best environment persuasive speech topics. Consider one of these ideas for your speech or debate.
- Animal and human rights should be the same
- Climate change is a major threat to humanity
- Companies should pay tax for carbon emissions
- Governments should ban fracking
- Vegetarianism should be made mandatory
- Governments should ban genetically modified organisms
- Organic farming is the future of modern agriculture
- Tourism is beneficial to the environment
- Governments should dedicate more land to national parks
- Governments should ban live exports of animals
- Governments should ban zoos
- Governments should ban fur sales
- Reduction of carbon footprint by individuals is the best way to address climate change
- Plastic bags packaging should be illegal
- Nuclear energy should replace fossil fuels
- Off-roading and over-landing is not good for the environment
- Climate change is reversible
- Nuclear power is necessary for the production of sustainable energy
- Genetically modified organisms are an aspect of a sustainable agricultural economy
- Organic farming is better than conventional farming
Students can also find environmental ethics topics in this category. A learner must show their stance on the environmental research topic that they choose. They should also show both the opposing and supporting views.
Whether students pick environmental economic topics , scientific, or ethical ideas to write about, it’s crucial to ensure that they are interested in their choices. What’s more, every learner should choose an environment essay topic that will enable them to accomplish academic goals.
Get on top of your homework.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
As Putin continues killing civilians, bombing kindergartens, and threatening WWIII, Ukraine fights for the world's peaceful future.
Questions? Call us:
- How it works
- Essay service
- Essay writers
- College essay service
- Write my essay
- Pay for essay
- Essay topics
Term Paper Writing
- Term paper service
- Buy term papers
- Term paper help
- Term paper writers
- College term papers
- Write my term paper
- Pay for term paper
- Term paper topic
Research Paper Writing
- Research paper service
- Buy research paper
- Research paper help
- Research paper writers
- College research papers
- Write my research paper
- Pay for research paper
- Research paper topics
- Dissertation service
- Buy dissertation
- Dissertation help
- Dissertation writers
- College thesis
- Write my dissertation
- Pay for dissertation
- Dissertation topics
- Custom writing services
- Speech writing service
- Movie review writing
- Editing service
- Assignment writing
- Article writing service
- Book report writing
- Book review writing
200 environmental science topics for top performing students.
May 25, 2021
Current Environmental Debates Topics
These environmental topics for research paper represent the current debates being discussed in the field. If you are interested in other issues that we did not list, you can always modify them so that they fit your interests and assignment requirements:
- The impact of air, water, and land pollution on the future.
- The solutions to reducing plastic waste in our oceans.
- The major causes and effects of land pollution.
- The risk environmental restrictions have on our economy.
- Investing in ocean clean-up technologies.
- The cost of government environmental policies.
- The major causes of air pollution.
- The impact the greenhouse effect has on pollution.
- The impact human population growth has had on the environment.
- The major causes of the earth’s destruction.
Environmental Science Research Topics
These research topics on environmental issues are easy to research because there are a lot of resources available online and in print. Just be sure to get your information from reputable academic and government resources:
- The reasons climate change has been ignored in modern society.
- The reality of having a climate that humans can no longer live in.
- The impact climate change has had on the polar caps.
- The negative effect climate change has had on the ecosystem.
- The effects large farming has on carbon levels.
- The negative effects of hydropower blocks on migratory fish.
- Explain how rising temperatures have increased the number of wildfires.
- The importance of developing renewable energy technologies.
- The impact solar power has on carbon levels in the air.
- The negative impact solar power has on plants.
Environmental Health Research Topics
These topics in accounting issues that are advanced will garner plenty of respect and attention. Make sure you conduct ample research to ensure you have the most up-to-date information:
- Renewable energies are healthy for the environment.
- Building “eco” bridges for over freeways saves the animal population.
- Establishing recycling programs in the community improves health.
- Buying organic foods is healthier for the environment.
- The rise of asthma cases in the U.S. over the last 20 years.
- The ways electric and magnetic fields impact your health.
- The best alternatives to animal testing and your health.
- The ways air pollution helps the spread of viruses.
- The impact that pesticides have on your health.
- Reasons why more people suffer from respiratory diseases today.
Environmental Biology Topics for College
These environmental science research paper topics can be researched by college-level students. It’s a matter of adequate planning and dedication to the work required to write a great paper:
- The future of soil science in farming.
- Climate change and its impact on animal migration.
- Explain the impact biodiversity conservation will have on the future.
- The ways animal behavior impacts our environment.
- The most effective ways to manage wildlife.
- Water resources and human population.
- The process of human adaption to cold.
- Cold exposure and changes in animal behavior.
- Explain how tropical forest ecology has changed in the last decade.
- Explain how neurotransmitters impact temperature regulation.
Interesting Environmental Topics
Despite these topics being considered interesting, they still require students to conduct ample research. If you choose any of these topics, you should always plan to search for trustworthy sources to back up your arguments:
- The rise of the study of fire ecology because of climate change.
- Define the effects of meaningful environmental donations.
- The mitigation and adaptation of climate change.
- Explain how pollution problems impact human health.
- Describe how overpopulation influences waste management.
- The ways responsible consumption can protect the environment.
- Explain what the world will look like in half a century.
- The transitions needed to slow climate changes.
- Describe the benefits of PPA.
- The impact of environmental taxes can reduce pollution.
Environmental Safety Topics for Undergraduates
No matter what topic you choose, you need to be prepared to put in the time to do your research. If you need assistance doing so, we are always glad to help and can guide you along the way:
- The impact autoclave has on the environment.
- The effect OSHA has had in influencing environmental safety.
- The impact food problems have on the environment.
- Describe the threats biodiversity has on the world.
- The negative effects that dams have on the environment.
- The effects environmental regulations have on corporations.
- The major causes of food decline across the world.
- Safe methods to utilize energy sources.
- How food security can be achieved.
- Control measures for nuclear hazards around the world.
Topics in Environmental Science Majors
This area of study is a fast-growing field that offers a lot of opportunities for students that want to make a positive impact on the environment. These environmental science topics for research are great for anyone interested in this field:
- Energy flow and the impact it has on the environment.
- The threat of invasive species on the environment.
- Biodiversity and its positive and negative effects.
- Ecosystem structure in different parts of the world.
- The natural process of ecosystem changes.
- Energy resources and 21 st -century technologies.
- The use of biofuels to reduce carbon emissions.
- The impact the stratospheric ozone has on weather.
- How the supply of water has been impacted by weather.
- How businesses can go green to help the environment.
Environmental Engineering Topics for College
This is another area that is growing and offering a lot of original research work in the upcoming decades. Students may have a little trouble finding a lot of resources on the web, but in-depth research at the library should lead to a lot of sources they can use in their assignments:
- Improved sources of renewable and clean energies in the U.S.
- Investing in clean energy technologies around the world.
- The effectiveness of switching to electric vehicles.
- The impact the pandemic had on decreasing air pollution.
- Fewer people driving to work improves air quality.
- Changes that wastewater management can have on the environment.
- Impact that recycling centers have on our water supply.
- Environmental engineering law moving into the next decade.
- Ozone depletion and its effects on our water systems.
- Compare and contrast approaches to Greenbelt Design.
Environmental Sociology Topics for 2022
This sociology-based sub-field emerged in the late in response to the many environmental movements that occurred around the world a decade prior. It’s still a small field but offers a lot of research opportunities for students that wish to study the interactions that occur between societies and their natural environments:
- Examine how politics impact environmental conditions.
- Define the major factors that influence the creation of laws.
- Social behavior and its effect on the environment.
- Explain the relationship between inequality and the environment.
- The impact social issues have on environmental politics.
- The ways race-related social movements can influence environmental laws.
- The ways humans interact with the environment.
- Problems in society that affect how we view the environment.
- The impact human health has on the environment.
- Third-world countries and environmental destruction.
Environmental Controversial Topics in Discussion Today
Bringing controversy into any academic assignment is a great way of gaining interest and attention. These environmental controversy topics can help you achieve this and aid you in earning a top grade:
- Population growth and the rise in deforestation.
- Urbanization and development as they relate to air pollution.
- Global warming and the increasing intensity of hurricanes.
- The amount of sewage that goes into the ocean.
- Impact the melting of the polar caps has on our oceans.
- Governments that refuse to make environmental commitments.
- Forcing cities to set carbon reduction goals.
- Impact urbanization has on water pollution.
- Major urban cities and the depletion of natural resources.
- Environmental compliance and penalties.
Environmental Health Topics for Undergraduates
Despite these topics seeming “easy,” we recommend you approach them with as much dedication as you would others to ensure you earn the highest possible score on your assignment:
- Things local governments can do to improve air quality.
- The ways the environment affects food safety.
- Poor environment and food-related diseases.
- Water quality and its impact on people’s health.
- Man-made environments and impact on human health.
- Preparedness and response to environmental health dangers.
- The impact of vectors and pests on environmental health.
- Pesticides and the impact on environmental health.
- The role the CDC has in changing environmental policy.
- Environmental health laws in large population areas.
Environmental Chemistry Topics for College Students
You should always approach any topic the way you would a thesis or dissertation project. Some of the ideas listed below can even be the basis for a future project in this area of study:
- Chemical changes and the impact on the environment.
- Nitrogen levels in the water and impact on the fish population.
- Mercury levels in lakes and the risk of fishing.
- Foreign chemicals are dumped in the water.
- The impact of dropping fertilized soil in our oceans.
- The chemical process of growing coral reefs.
- Poor quality in our air and chemical processes.
- The dynamics of phosphorus in wastewater treatment.
- Chemical detoxification in drinking water.
- Increase of toxic waters in third world countries.
Environmental Ethic Topics for Graduate Students
You will need to conduct in-depth research if you want to tackle any of the environmental ethics topics listed below. So be sure you plan your research activities early and get started with plenty of time before your deadline:
- Evaluating construction waste and its impact on the environment.
- Regulating wildlife spaces to protect the environment.
- The role of citizens in environmental protection regulations.
- The impact of infrastructure development on local wildlife.
- Eco-friendly fuels and their role in major construction projects.
- The high costs of e-construction in big construction projects.
- The impact recycling has on reducing waste.
- Today’s responsibility to future generations.
- Evolving frameworks within environmental ethics.
- Though process in the creation of environmental laws.
Environmental Persuasive Speech Topics
Persuasive speech essays are among the most popular type of assignments in environmental science. You must conduct adequate research when dealing with any of the topics below. If you do not plan, time can run out real fast and you won’t get the grade you deserve:
- The ways land degradation can be controlled.
- Changing the ways we grade air quality in large cities.
- The most effective way to slow down climate change.
- The resources offered by our forests.
- The impact climate change will have in the next 25 years.
- The best way to achieve complete food security.
- The best-untapped energy sources.
- The link between natural disasters and climate change.
- The growing rate of extinction in animal populations.
- The main reason why plants and animals go extinct.
Environmental Sustainability Topics
Don’t let yourself fall behind. Start your research early or get some assistance from professional academic writing and editing services. Choose a sustainability topic you like and get started as soon as possible:
- Nanotechnology in wastewater treatment processes.
- The use of biofuels to increase sustainability.
- Animal welfare and the benefits to our environment.
- Plant growth as a resource for sustainability.
- The impact sustainability projects have on college campuses.
- The future of sustainability research in government.
- Green technologies to solve sustainability issues.
- Environmental sustainability in chain coffee companies.
- Carbon footprint and sustainability challenges.
- Recycling programs to improve sustainability.
Environmental History Topics for 2022
If need more help coming with an environmental topic related to its history, you can always contact us for more ideas. We have experts that know this field inside and out that can help you with original topics for any assignment:
- The changes in environmental protection over the last century.
- Regulations to pesticide use in farming.
- The growth of the solar power industry in the U.S.
- How natural disasters influenced environmental policy change.
- Retrofitting buildings so that they are more sustainable.
- The ways the EPA has minimized the dumping of hazardous waste.
- How environmental laws affected the automobile industry.
- The history of the EPA in the United States.
- The reasons why the use of asbestos was banned in construction.
- Oil spills in the U.S. over the last half-century.
Environmental Economics Topics for 2022
At this point in one’s academic career, he or she shouldn’t have too much trouble writing a great presentation. But it still takes a lot of hard work that should begin early in the process:
- The benefits of investing in green companies.
- Measuring the costs and benefits of environmental regulations.
- Investing in solar technologies and similar industries.
- Creating opportunities by investing in clean energy companies.
- Stimulating the economy through renewable energy.
- The profitability of environmental policy research.
- Factors that influence environmental economic markets.
- The effect environmental investment will have on climate change.
- The major factors for price discrimination in environmental economic markets.
- International investment opportunities for the environment.
Environmental Justice Topics for 2022
If you are interested in the types of legal issues surrounding environmental actions, protections, and proceedings, then these 10 topics are great if you are looking into getting into the field of environmental justice:
- Building affordable housing in support of environmental justice.
- Pollution control in environmental justice legislation.
- Compensating citizens for harm caused by wastewater.
- Processes for getting compliance verification.
- Forcing companies to adopt stricter recycling processes.
- Effectiveness of penalties on large companies.
- Punishing companies responsible for oil spills.
- Investigating hazardous threats in the community.
- Stronger legislation to prevent illegal dumping.
- The role of environmental justice in public transportation.
Easy Environmental Research Paper Topics
If you don’t have a lot of time to work on a research project on the environment, then you should stick with an easy topic you can finish in a couple of days. Here are some great ideas for a project that won’t overwhelm you:
- The impact global warming has had in different countries.
- The regions where climate change has had the biggest impact.
- Automobile traffic and air quality.
- Preventing the destruction of coral reefs.
- The biggest challenges in combating climate change.
- The impact climate change has on a person’s health.
- The biggest threats to the world’s oceans.
- The negative effect of growing populations.
- The dangers of soil contamination.
- The impact large cities have on the environment.
Difficult Environmental Studies Topics
Challenging yourself by choosing a difficult project is a great way of capturing your teacher’s attention and earning respect as somebody that is taking his or her work seriously. Consider these ideas for a bigger challenge:
- The environmental risks posed by energy alternatives.
- The dangers of international oil pipelines.
- Genetically modified foods and the effect on the environment.
- Impact of offshore drilling on our oceans.
- Compare and contrast vegetarianism and veganism.
- The fashion industry and its impact on the environment.
- The importance of preserving the Earth’s polar caps.
- The impact that oil drilling has on local wildlife.
- The impact sweat factories have on air quality.
- The decline of oil reserves around the world.
We are experts at developing environmental science topics covering several areas. We hire writing and editing experts that have advanced degrees in numerous disciplines and assure our customers that they will be paired with someone that knows the topic inside and out. If you do not find one of the environmental science topics interesting, we will be glad to give you a custom list. Just give us a call or contact us by email or chat. We are available to answer your questions and provide you with a 24/7-hour service. We look forward to hearing from you.
Take a break from writing.
Top academic experts are here for you.
- How To Write A Narrative Essay: Definition, Tips, And A Step-by-Step Guide
- How To Write Article Review Like Professional
- How To Write Term Paper? Get Best Grades
- How To Write Response Essay: Guidelines From Expert Team
- 295 Personal Narrative Ideas: Diverse Topics For Your Essay
- Great Problem Solution Essay Topics
- Creating Best Stanford Roommate Essay
- Costco Essay – Best Writing Guide
- How To Quote A Dialogue
- Wonderful Expository Essay Topics
- Research Paper Topics For 2020
- Interesting Persuasive Essay Topics
As Putin continues killing civilians, bombing kindergartens, and threatening WWIII, Ukraine fights for the world's peaceful future.
Custom Essay, Term Paper & Research paper writing services
Toll Free: +1 (888) 354-4744
Email: [email protected]
Writing custom essays & research papers since 2008
150 environmental science topics for any taste.
The field of environmental science is one that any student can expect an assignment at any study level. Looking at the current trends in the Environment especially, globally, it is undisputed that a question can pop up any time. Does this make you feel anxious or give you sleepless nights?
Read on to find professional writing help.
What Is Environmental Science?
It is the study of the physical, biological, and chemical processes that occur on the Earth. It also incorporates the political, cultural, and social processes which impact the planet. An environmental science student seeks to bring out these complex relationships in a clear and simplified manner.
Environmental science covers the following fields:
- Social sciences
- Marine sciences
For those students who take delight in fieldwork, this is the right area of specialization. It includes trips to a variety of different countries and world regions. Through these experiences, you learn about the diverse habitats, climates, land formations, and societies. Others will remain in the labs researching the different aspects of the Environment.
Are you feeling the excitement of being an environmental scientist already? Wait until you read the next few lines of this article.
How To Write Top Environmental Science Paper Topics
Whether you are in college or university, the challenge of finding environmental science topics is real. Your professor will expect you to write a top-notch topic, something you may not be good at. However, the post you are reading will help sharpen your skills in less than five minutes.
Many students ask, ‘where can I find original topics in environmental science?’ Well, the following are some of the right places to start:
Environmental studies and journals National Library of the Environment The UNEP website The Ministry of Environment and natural resources Environmental eBooks
All these sources will present you with an idea or two about environmental science. The next task is what scares many students – formulating a quality environmental science topic. However, it doesn’t have to be so. Use the following guidelines to structure your environmental science research topics like a pro:
- It should address a specific environmental problem
- The topic should be relevant to the specific audience
- It should not be ambiguous
- The topic should be scientifically correct and able to be supported
Now that you can find topics in environmental science and craft one, here are samples to help you get started with ease.
AP Environmental Science Topics
- Explore the view of planet earth as one system made of regional ecosystems
- Discuss the importance of biodiversity within ecosystems
- The effect of outside factors on the evolution of organisms
- Critically analyze the natural disruptions to ecosystems in the world
- What are the impediments to ecological succession
- How do populations within ecosystems change over time?
- What are the environmental factors affecting population growth?
- Discuss the natural components that make up the Environment
- Distinguish between the geologic, atmospheric, and climatic factors affecting the ecosystem
- Describe how humans use and consume natural resources
- How does man disrupt ecosystems both negatively and positively?
- Analyze the sustainable practices of land conservation, including crop rotation and aquaculture
- Compare and contrast meat production methods and overfishing
- How humanity uses renewable and non-renewable sources of energy
- Human actions that cause atmospheric pollution and the legislation needed to regulate them
Latest Environmental Science Topics For Research
- The impact of coronavirus on maintaining the ecosystem
- The global and local impact of human activities on the Environment
- The role of the media in environmental conservation campaigns
- The effectiveness of environmental science as part of the educational curriculum
- How the government is instrumental in protecting endangered species
- The impact of tourism on wild animals and forests
- How population pressure is causing mother nature to groan
- The impact of the US leaving the Paris Climate Agreement
- How technological factors are contributing to the rise of the sea level
- What makes the Bermuda Triangle a source of awe to many
- The role of international environmental news and legislation
- How environmental conservation movements are using social media to gain inroads
- The role of scholars and researchers in contributing to environmental conservation
- Why the United Nations is a critical player in environmental conservation
- Discuss the critical print and multimedia resources useful in environmental conservation
Outstanding Environmental Science Research Paper Topics
- Is World Environment Day serving its conservation purpose?
- How can homesteads better adapt the ‘cut one plant two’ trees policy?
- The role of technology in enhancing remote sensing and geographic information systems
- Is it possible to achieve green space around streams that flow through subdivision?
- Factors contributing to the deteriorating urban ecology
- Renewable energy technologies: A case study of solar and wind power
- The impact of the rising temperatures on the Amazon forest
- The impact of having a science-focused presidential administration on the Environment
- How quick industrialization has led to increased pollution and contamination
- The impact of noisy environments on living organisms
- Discuss the impact of having airports near lakes and forests
- How ambient city noises subtly affect people trying to sleep at night
- Evaluate the possible consequences of dumping fertilizer into the ocean
- Causes of the increased eutrophication in lakes
- Discuss the interconnection between flora and fauna in the ecosystem
High-Quality Environmental Science Paper Topics
- Clean air amendment Acts needed to curb air pollution in the 21st century
- The impact of the 1st and 2nd World Wars on the Environment
- A case study of the environmental carbon footprints in the USA
- The need for professional environmental engineering practices in the 21st century
- Oil spills: An environmental forensic case study of the Atlantic ocean
- How to integrate science and the global Environment harmoniously
- The impact of Genetically Modified Foods on the Environment
- Creating harmony between the transport sector and the Environment
- Discuss the urban heat island effect in detail
- Scientific ways of dealing with the greenhouse effect
- Efficient energy use practices in industries and factories
- Discuss the impact of nuclear and radiation accidents
- Multiple chemical sensitivity and its impact on the Environment
- Discuss why it is essential to maintain occupational safety and health
- Alternative fuel vehicles essential in conserving the Environment
Impressive Environmental Science Topics For Research Paper
- Evaluate the natural biogeochemical cycles
- The impact of technology on air quality research and data
- Discuss the relationship between asthma and children in school buildings
- Analyze research grants and opportunities in environmental science
- How to improve the infrastructure finance and resilience of water bodies
- Household consumption and its impact on the Environment
- Is it possible to achieve a blue economy in developing countries
- Discuss the relationship between the Environment and health
- Why kitchen refuse and other wastes can be great resources to the Environment
- Achieving sustainable environmental technology in developed nations
- Are home solar systems the best alternative?
- How water is turning into a monetary and political concern
- Agricultural activities by a man that pollute the Environment
- Water pollution remedies for chemical manufacturing industries
- Analyze the critical and grievous diseases caused by air pollution
Environmental Science Topics For Projects
- Reasons why COVID-19 has increased the number of nature lovers
- Discuss the origin of micro-plastics in drinking water
- Are we at the beginning of a 6th mass extinction?
- Why reducing the intake of red meat can save mother nature
- Natural means of dealing with toxic chemicals entering our waterways
- The essence of educating people on the causes and effects of environmental pollution
- Environmental legislations needed to make the world safe
- Why the loss of forests is contributing to 15% of greenhouse gas emissions
- Reasons why people should buy more recycled and organic products
- The impact of environmental pollution on people leaving with terminal diseases
- The role of UNEP in championing environmental conservation
- Is it possible to curb global warming?
- The impact of mass floods and freak weather incidents globally
- Technological ways of reducing carbon footprints globally
- Is it too late to state salvaging the Earth from the effect of global warming?
Environmental Science Topics For High School
- Discuss the environmental rights as prescribed by UNEP
- Critically evaluate the connection between the principal systems and components of the Environment
- Discuss factors contributing to the degradation of the major ecosystems of the world
- Describe the relationship between human diseases and the Environment
- Analyze the hazards to life in the biosphere
- The role of environmental conservation in attaining the Sustainable Development Goals
- Why reducing plastic in oceans should be a major priority
- The impact of funding on environmental conservation measures
- Capitalizing on investments that reduce greenhouse emissions
- Implementing adequate social and environmental safeguards for homes
- Reducing the risks of natural hazards and industrial disasters
- Effective ways of supporting countries in the aftermath of a disaster
- Why environmental conservation should be a core course of study
- The role of environmental clubs and societies in schools
- Reasons why it is better to use electricity over coal
Interesting Environmental Science Topics
- Is it time to save nature or suffer ruin?
- The role of leadership and administrative offices in curbing environmental pollution
- Technology and finance needed to conserve the Environment in third world countries
- How to facilitate the transition of low-carbon societies
- The role of improving the understanding of climatic science in environmental conservation
- How to facilitate the development of renewable energy among developing nations
- A case study of crisis-affected countries: The Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombings
- Legislative and institutional frameworks towards improved environmental management
- A case analysis of the Global Programme of Action (GPA) for the Protection of the Marine Environment from Land-Based Activities
- How to minimize the impact of harmful substances and hazardous waste on the Environment and human beings
- Regional and global efforts for using natural resources in an environmentally friendly way
- Is it possible to achieve a 10-year framework for sustainable consumption and production?
- What is the importance of environmental conferences?
- Why is humanity waging war on nature?
- The impact of the locust invasion on mother nature
Hot Topics in Environmental Science
- Why there should be a will to safeguard the planet for generations to come.
- Why have countries pulled back from their international commitments?
- Are international assemblies still effective in tackling global environmental issues?
- Why is it crucial to protect the ozone layer?
- How to solve environmental problems using inclusive multilateralism
- Why it is time to revisit the Paris climate change agreement
- Why governments should lay the groundwork for a more sustainable future.
- Is COVID-19 a more pressing issue than global warming?
- Analyze human activities eroding the economic base
- The impact of land degradation and biodiversity loss
- How loss in ecosystem services costs the GDP
- How to create a more nature-positive and pollution-free society
- How to create green jobs
- Discuss the dividends of investing in nature
- Why diverse ecosystems are more stable and productive
Environmental Science Debate Topics
- The future of nature and business
- The use of Genetically Modified Organisms
- Impact of nuclear power on the Environment
- The role of the youth in conservation of mother nature
- Should governments invest more in nature conservation policies?
- Should we move to a paperless society?
- Effects of electronic books over printed ones
- The role of the US in climate conservation
- Should we raise the alarm over the rising global temperatures?
- Is it possible to restore degraded land, seas, and coasts?
- The impact of culture and traditions on the Environment
- Environmental conservation practices in developed versus developing nations
- Can we achieve a waste-free world?
- Are the environmental laws and policies weak?
- Generating revenue from waste
You can seek expert writers to help you write a quality paper on any of the topics above.
Try our affordable, online writing help service today.
As Putin continues killing civilians, bombing kindergartens, and threatening WWIII, Ukraine fights for the world's peaceful future.
Pakistan's Best Environmental News And Articles Website
Environmental Science , Home , Top Lists
31 Topics for Environmental Science Assignment Presentation
Hey there stressed and tensed looking student, are you frantically searching for an assignment topic related to the environment? Or maybe trying to find a unique and cool topic for your upcoming environmental science related presentation? Or maybe you need to write a paper about some environmental topic? If you are looking for any of the above, then you are at the right place at the right time as in this post we will be listing some really interesting and unique Environmental Sciences topics that will ensure your assignment, presentation or paper is the best of all and the most different and unique! Imagine everyone else has discussed the same old boring topics, while you come up with a topic that no one in your class has ever heard of! So check out this list below and prepare to get an A+ as well as the appreciation of your peers and teachers.
The best part of this list is that if you click on the topic, a detailed article on it will open up so you won’t even have to search for material elsewhere! So check them out and ask us in the comments if you need any further help!
- 2019-2021 The Years of Wildfires – Causes and Effects
- Dematerialisation – Environmental Sustainability Benefits
- Impact of Heavy Metal Pollution on the Environment
- Environmental Impact of Extraction of Pearls (Pearl farming)
- Flash Floods – Causes, Effects, Prevention and Management
- Environmental Impacts of Ozone Depletion due to CFCs (Chlorofluorocarbons)
- What Is Causing Sudden Increase In Sinkholes Around The World?
- What are sinkholes? Causes and Effects
- Biological Warfare and Its Catastrophic Effect on Environment
- Biological Warfare – Agents and Its Types
- Anthropogenic Factors That Cause Species Decline
- What Is Decarbonization And How To Do It Successfully?
- What is Biofouling? Causes, Effects, and Solutions
- Can We Still Save Environment Or Is It Too Late?
- What is Greenwashing? – Types and Negative Effects
- Why Ecocide Should Be Made an International Crime?
- What is Ecocide? Causes, Effects, and Solutions
- Makeup Industry and Its Negative Impacts on the Environment
- Fashion Industry and Its Negative Impacts on the Environment
- Cryptocurrency Mining and Its Negative Impact on Environment
- Rooftop Vegetation and Vertical Gardening – Solution to Self-Sustenance
- What’s Biomanipulation? Importance, Advantages, Disadvantages
- Deep Sea Mining and Its Negative Effects on the Environment
- Hunting and Poaching of Wildlife – Causes, Effects, and Solutions
- Thermal Pollution – Causes, Effects, and Solutions
- What’s Green Gentrification? Its Causes and Negative Impacts
- Urban Heat Islands – Causes, Effects, and Solutions
- What is Agroecology? Importance and Impact on Environment
- Overfishing and Fish Stock Depletion – Causes, Effects, Solutions
- Negative Impacts of Space Exploration on the Environment
- What Are Alternative Fuels? Types, Benefits, and Importance
STILL WANT MORE ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE RELATED TOPICS? THEN CHECK THIS LIST OUT:
30 Environmental Science Assignment or Presentation Topics
I hope you all liked this post! Please comment below if you have any suggestions, comments, or feedback! We at #envpk love hearing from our readers! Thanks!
Founder of Envpk.com. A passionate environmentalist and researcher by education and at heart. A proud tree-hugger.
You may also like
World Environment Day Ecosystem Restoration Quote Wallpapers
Pakistani Vlogger Influencers and Their Low Quality Makeup Products
Coral Reef Destruction – Causes, Effects, and Solutions
Leave a reply cancel reply.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Copy short link
Environmental Science - Assignment PDF
Added on - 2021-09-28
Trusted by 2+ million users, 1000+ happy students everyday
Showing pages 1 to 3 of 6 pages
Found this document preview useful?
You are reading a preview Upload your documents to download or Become a Desklib member to get accesss
Students who viewed this
- Subjects Pages Homework Help
- IGNOU CBCS BA(G) SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2022-2023
- IGNOU CBCS BCOM(G) SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2022-2023
- IGNOU CBCS BSC(G) SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2022-2023
- IGNOU B.A Hindi SOLVED ASSIGNMENT
- IGNOU B.A English SOLVED ASSIGNMENT
- IGNOU B.A Sociology SOLVED ASSIGNMENT
- IGNOU B.A History SOLVED ASSIGNMENT
- IGNOU B.A Psychology SOLVED ASSIGNMENT
- IGNOU B.A Public Administration SOLVED ASSIGNMENT
- IGNOU B.A Political Science SOLVED ASSIGNMENT
- IGNOU B.A Economic SOLVED ASSIGNMENT
- IGNOU B.A Philosophy SOLVED ASSIGNMENT
- IGNOU M.A Hindi SOLVED ASSIGNMENT
- IGNOU M.A English SOLVED ASSIGNMENT
- IGNOU M.A History SOLVED ASSIGNMENT
- IGNOU M.A Sociology SOLVED ASSIGNMENT
- IGNOU M.A Public Administration SOLVED ASSIGNMENT
- IGNOU M.A Political Science SOLVED ASSIGNMENT
- IGNOU M.A Psychology SOLVED ASSIGNMENT
- IGNOU M.A Economics SOLVED ASSIGNMENT
- IGNOU M.A RURAL DEVELOPMENT SOLVED ASSIGNMENT
- BCA 1st Semester
- BCA 2nd Semester
- BCA 3rd Semester
- BCA 4th Semester
- BCA 5th Semester
- BCA Question Papers
- Study Material
- Whatsapp Group
- RESULT TERM-END
BEVAE-181 Environment Studies in English Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Bevae-181 environment studies solved assignment 2022-2023.
Tutor Marked Assignment AECC on Environment Studies Course Code: BEVAE-181 Assignment Code: BEVAE-181/TMA/2023 Maximum Marks: 100
PART-A 1. Why ecological significance of forest is more important in present day context? Explain. 2. Answer the following questions in about 125 words each. a) Explain the characteristics of Western Ghats for inclusion as Biodiversity hotspots. b) Why hydropower is regarded as the best source of energy? Explain it in detail. c) The importance of Biomass has been increasing day by day in our surroundings among renewable resources. Explain it with suitable examples. d) How does air pollution affect the atmospheric processes? e) What is Disposal of waste? Why segregation of waste is needed? 3. Explain the human-environment relationship by taking examples of biotic and abiotic components? 4. “As humans civilisation progressed, man started altering the environment in the pursuit of creating an economic, social and cultural environment of his own choice. This slowly resulted in the depletion of natural resources and degradation of environment.” Explain it in context of national legislations of water acts? 5. “Biosphere reserves are internationally recognised areas established to promote and demonstrate a balanced relationship between Humans and the Biosphere.” Elaborate this statement in the context of conservation of nature? PART-B 6. Explain the following terms in about 60 words each: (a) Seed Bank (b) Incineration (c) Biological Oxygen Demand (d) Public Health 7. Answer the following questions in about 150 words each. (a) What is lentic and lotic ecosystem? Explain these two with suitable examples. (b) What is ecological succession? Explain the types of succession with suitable diagrams. (c) Explain the biocentrism and ecocentrism in context of human’s attitude towards nature? (d) Define natural calamities and its types with suitable examples. 8. Explain the causes of ozone depletion? How do ultraviolet rays affects human health, animals, plants, micro-organisms, water and air quality. 9. “Education for environmental awareness is essential for the younger generation as well as for the older generation.” Explain the statement with suitable examples. 10. “Water Harvesting is one of the effective measures to combat drought.” Explain this statement with suitable arguments.
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?
RELATED ARTICLES MORE FROM AUTHOR
Bgget-142 economic geography in english solved assignment 2022-2023, bgget-141 geography of india in english solved assignment 2022-2023, bgyet-141 ore geology and industrial minerals in english solved assignment 2022-2023, leave a reply cancel reply.
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
- Terms & Condition
- Refund & Cancellation
- Paid Solved Assignment
NCERT Books and Solutions for all classes
Assignments Class 2 Environmental Studies Pdf Download
Students can refer to Assignments for Class 2 Environmental Studies available for download in Pdf. We have given below links to subject-wise free printable Assignments for Environmental Studies Class 2 which you can download easily. All assignments have a collection of questions and answers designed for all topics given in your latest NCERT Books for Class 2 Environmental Studies for the current academic session. All Assignments for Environmental Studies Grade 2 have been designed by expert faculty members and have been designed based on the type of questions asked in standard 2 class tests and exams. All Free printable Assignments for NCERT CBSE Class 2, practice worksheets, and question banks have been designed to help you understand all concepts properly. Practicing questions given in CBSE NCERT printable assignments for Class 2 with solutions and answers will help you to further improve your understanding. Our faculty have used the latest syllabus for Class 2. You can click on the links below to download all Pdf assignments for class 2 for free. You can get the best collection of Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 2 Environmental Studies assignments and questions workbooks below.
Class 2 Environmental Studies Assignments Pdf Download
CBSE NCERT KVS Assignments for Environmental Studies Class 2 have been provided below covering all chapters given in your CBSE NCERT books. We have provided below a good collection of assignments in Pdf for Environmental Studies standard 2th covering Class 2 questions and answers for Environmental Studies. These practice test papers and workbooks with question banks for Class 2 Environmental Studies Pdf Download and free CBSE Assignments for Class 2 are really beneficial for you and will support in preparing for class tests and exams. Standard 2th students can download in Pdf by clicking on the links below.
Subjectwise Assignments for Class 2 Environmental Studies
Benefits of Solving Class 2 Environmental Studies Assignments
- The best collection of Grade 2 assignments for Environmental Studies have been provided below which will help you in getting better marks in class tests and exams.
- The solved question for Class 2 Environmental Studies will help you to gain more confidence to attempt all types of problems in exams
- Latest NCERT Books for Class 2 Environmental Studies have been referred to for designing these assignments
- We have provided step by step solutions for all questions in the Class 2 assignments so that you can understand the solutions in detail.
- We have provided single click download links to all chapterwise worksheets and assignments in Pdf.
- Class 2 practice question banks will support to enhance subject knowledge and therefore help to get better marks in exam
FAQs by Environmental Studies Students in Class 2
At https://www.ncertbooksolutions.com is the best website that has the biggest collection of free printable assignments for Class 2 Environmental Studies.
We provide here Standard 2 subject-wise assignments which can be easily downloaded in Pdf format for free. Our teachers have provided these Grade 2 Environmental Studies test sheets for Environmental Studies given in your books.
You can click on the links above and get assignments for Environmental Studies in Grade 2, all chapters and topic-wise question banks with solutions have been provided here. You can click on the links to download in Pdf.
We have provided here subject-wise Grade 2 Environmental Studies question banks, revision notes and questions for all difficult topics, and other study material. You can download it all without any charge by clicking on the links provided above.
We have provided the best quality question bank for Class 2 for Environmental Studies available for Pdf Download. You can download them all and use them offline without the internet.
Assignments Class 2 Social Science Pdf Download
Assignments Class 2 Pdf Download
Assignments Class 2 Hindi Pdf Download
- Free Samples
- Premium Essays
- Editing Services Editing Proofreading Rewriting
- Extra Tools Essay Writing Service Essay Writer Essay Topic Generator Thesis Generator Citation Generator GPA Calculator Study Guides Donate Paper
- Essay Writing Help
- About Us About Us Testimonials FAQ
- Environmental Studies Assignments
- Samples List
An assignment examples on environmental studies s is a prosaic composition of a small volume and free composition, expressing individual impressions and thoughts on a specific occasion or issue and obviously not claiming a definitive or exhaustive interpretation of the subject.
Some signs of environmental studies s assignment:
- the presence of a specific topic or question. A work devoted to the analysis of a wide range of problems in biology, by definition, cannot be performed in the genre of environmental studies s assignment topic.
- The assignment expresses individual impressions and thoughts on a specific occasion or issue, in this case, on environmental studies s and does not knowingly pretend to a definitive or exhaustive interpretation of the subject.
- As a rule, an essay suggests a new, subjectively colored word about something, such a work may have a philosophical, historical, biographical, journalistic, literary, critical, popular scientific or purely fiction character.
- in the content of an assignment samples on environmental studies s, first of all, the author’s personality is assessed - his worldview, thoughts and feelings.
The goal of an assignment in environmental studies s is to develop such skills as independent creative thinking and writing out your own thoughts.
Writing an assignment is extremely useful, because it allows the author to learn to clearly and correctly formulate thoughts, structure information, use basic concepts, highlight causal relationships, illustrate experience with relevant examples, and substantiate his conclusions.
Examples List on Environmental Studies Assignments
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
- COOKIES POLICY
College of Arts & Sciences
The Environmental Studies (ENST) minor is available to students university-wide (College of Arts & Sciences, School of Foreign Service, McDonough School of Business, School of Nursing, School of Health). Course options are listed below, plus a link to declare the minor . The ENST requirements are three core courses , three elective courses (including cross-listed classes ), and an approved capstone project .
Declaring the Minor
To pursue the Environmental Studies minor, please complete the ENST internal online form (new window) , and then we will schedule an appointment with you. (Following program approval, you can formally declare the minor by completing this form (new window) in the College, or emailing your Dean in the other schools.)
The three courses below comprise the foundational requirements for the ENST Program [note that we may consider substitutes for 220 and 240 on an exceptions-only basis, in cases where exigencies (e.g., course capacities, scheduling conflicts) are involved].
ENST 110: Environment & Society (offered Fall/Spring; seniors by permission only) (SP23 Faculty: Randall Amster & Anneliese Palmer)
This foundational course surveys the field of environmental studies, covering theories and applications in the realms of science, policy, and humanities. What are the most pressing environmental issues today, and how have they developed over time? How are social and political issues influenced by the environment, and how is the environment impacted by human societies? Looking at spheres including food, water, energy, and climate, this course draws upon a wide of array of resources and materials to engage environmental challenges and highlight possibilities for transformation. The course will also include a community-engagement component with various local partners. The class is required for ENST minors, but is open to students from across the university interested in the nexus of environmental and social issues.
ENST 220: Issues in Environmental Science (offered Fall) (FA23 Faculty: Angela van Doorn) (SFA designation)
This course will introduce students to patterns and processes in the natural world and their modification by human activity. Students will be introduced to the Earth’s “spheres” — the atmosphere, hydrosphere, lithosphere, and biosphere, which make life possible — and will examine the ways in which human activities are perturbing these spheres. Specific topics to be covered may include energy, population, global climate change, and air and water pollution. Students will gain the skills necessary to understand some of today’s most pressing environmental issues by examining scientific principles and the application of those principles to natural systems. Because environmental science has always been an applied science, we will also explore practical approaches for solving these problems — including lectures, discussions, films, hands-on exercises, demonstrations, field trips, community engagement, and more.
ENST 240: Issues in Environmental Justice (offered Spring) (SP23 Faculty: Randall Amster and Monica Sanders; DIV designation)
Environmental issues impact our lives from matters of personal health to global warming, and all points in between. While in an ecological sense it might be said that environmental issues know no borders, in social, historical, and political terms the compartmentalization of opportunities and impacts is more pronounced. How are environmental benefits and burdens distributed in society, both within and among nations, and what factors influence these patterns of distribution? In this course we will look at problems of justice as they intersect with environmental concerns, including food deserts and waste facilities to climate displacement and loss of arable lands. At the same time, we will explore various forms of environmental activism, from protests and community organizing to international networks and cutting-edge policy initiatives. The aim is to examine baseline ethical challenges of environmental justice through both theoretical and applied lenses, which may include historical and contemporary case studies.
Program electives will rotate on a semester-to-semester basis; students can also select courses that are cross-listed with ENST, or petition the Program to approve a course that is not listed (this includes prospective Study Abroad courses for ENST minors, for which we can accept up to one full-course equivalent as an approved elective). The Program requires three elective courses or nine total credits of electives, which may include Core Pathways modules or similar. (Courses listed below are all 3 credits unless otherwise noted.)
ENST 120: Environmental Science for a Changing World (SFA designation) (not currently offered)
This course will examine the scientific process, principles, and methodologies required to understand the interrelationships of the natural world; we will identify and analyze environmental problems and evaluate potential solutions for resolving or preventing these issues. Specific topics will include ecosystem resources, biogeochemical cycles, freshwater resources, environmental health, ecology and evolution, biodiversity and conservation, food resources, and climate change. This course will employ a range of teaching methodologies (e.g., lectures, discussions, and case studies), complemented by research activities on campus.
ENST 141: Biodiversity & Climate Change : (Core Pathways Modules A & B; 1.5 credits) (SP23 Faculty: Angela van Doorn; SFA designation)
This 7-week course will focus on the impacts of climate change on biodiversity. Past climate shifts can give us some insight as to what to expect with our current warming climate. Terrestrial and aquatic species respond to climatic changes by elevational, depth, and latitudinal shifts in their ranges. What is different about this warming period is both the pace of changes as well as pressures facing biodiversity from other human threats such as habitat destruction and overexploitation. According to the Millennium Ecosystem Assessment, climate change is likely to become one of the most significant drivers of biodiversity loss by the end of the century. This course will examine how biodiversity is responding to climate change. In doing so, we will build upon current scientific understanding of evolution and ecology and explore conservation and management strategies that maintain and restore biodiversity. Students will also develop practical skills analyzing data and communicating science. This course is part of the Core Pathway on Climate Change, in which students pair together two 1.5-credit, 7-week courses and enroll in two modules during the semester (corepathways.georgetown.edu).
ENST 143: Representations of Extinction (Core Pathways Modules A & B; 1.5 credits; HALC designation) (not currently offered)
As Elizabeth Kolbert outlines in The Sixth Extinction: An Unnatural History (new window) , we are currently living in an age of potential mass extinction as a result of anthropogenic (or human-made) climate change. This course examines how the possibility of mass extinction is culturally mediated through literature, nature documentaries, wildlife calendars, zoos, Endangered Species chocolate, and other cultural artifacts. How do we encounter the potential of mass extinction, intellectually, artistically, and affectively? What are the aesthetic forms of extinction, and how do they shape our understanding of the past, present, and possible futures? How do representations of endangered species and vulnerable ecosystems engage with environmental justice and the legacies of imperialism and colonialism? What ethical questions emerge as writers and artists confront the loss of biodiversity?
ENST 145: Climate Storytelling (Core Pathways Module A; 1.5 credits) (FA23 Faculty: Wesley Della Volla; HALC designation)
Telling and sharing stories, from the scientific to the personal, is key to understanding climate change and advocating for action. With Sweden appointing the world’s first Chief Storyteller for Climate Change and researchers calling for a climate storyteller in every city, there is a global demand for trained communicators. This course will combine class discussions on climate discourse research with hands-on science communication practice. Through public speaking and visual storytelling exercises (including at locations around DC), students will learn how to craft and share surprising, dramatic, and inspiring climate stories.
ENST 146: Climate Action: Stories that Create Change (Core Pathways Module B; 1.5 credits) (FA23 Faculty: Wesley Della Volla; HALC designation)
Stories about the rising occurrences of extreme weather, looming resource scarcity, and unprecedented social upheaval spawned by climate change flood the media landscape. Often missing from these stories are the practical actions needed to change the trajectory of a climate crisis that threatens to upend the world as humans have come to know it. This course will examine a combination of mitigation and adaptation tactics that present both significant obstacles and opportunities for the innovation required to solve this pressing global issue. Through a combination of class discussions on these tactics, examples of implementation, and principles of how to encourage the will to take action, this course will use in-depth storytelling techniques for students to practice their role in creating effective strategies that lead to climate action. Students will learn how to craft and share stories that go beyond experiences of crisis and tangibly develop narrative strategies to convince governments, businesses, and communities to take action addressing climate change.
ENST 147: Forests, People, & Climate Change (SP23 Faculty: Sean Babington; HALC designation)
The role that forests and trees play in popular American consciousness, society, and culture has evolved dramatically over time. This course will explore that evolution — from a young country that felled millions of acres of old growth trees to facilitate westward expansion, to a modern-day nation grappling with catastrophic wildfires and forest management controversies, all set against the background of a warming climate. Where we once tried to wall off untamed forests from human settlements, and authors warned of the dangerous animals therein, Americans grew to desire communities ringed by wild lands, and now actively seek out encounters with wildlife. While we have a rich and storied history with our forests, our relationship with trees today is changing more than ever in light of climate change. As the planet continues to warm, forests that are adapted to periodically regenerate with fire are now burning more often, more severely, and more uncontrollably; these blazes were once considered a minor nuisance relegated to the backcountry, but are now burning through subdivisions in the suburbs of major cities. Throughout this historical transition in the American mindset, authors, artists, and other cultural leaders have been there to document the progression in the country’s attitudes, from Thoreau’s Walden and the Hudson River School of painters, all the way through Richard Powers’s Overstory (winner of the 2019 Pulitzer Prize for literature). Indeed, whether we cut them down for lumber, protect them for wildlife, plant them to sequester carbon, or watch them burn in a wildfire, forests have always been inextricably linked to our national character. This course will examine that connection, both historically and in light of the immense present-day challenges associated with climate change. We’ll rely on a variety of resources, ranging from award-winning books to TED talks from obscure scientists, to guide our learning and help us understand how a nation of millions relates to and manages the one-third of the country’s landscape that is covered by forests.
ENST 161: Urban Foraging & Ecology (cross-listed with BIOL) (1 credit)
We will meet weekly throughout the fall semester, to span the fall foraging season, harvesting pawpaw fruits in September, collecting persimmons, beech nuts, and acorns in November, and enjoying a range of edible leaves, stems, flowers, fruits, and seeds in between. In this one-credit course, we will learn to recognize a range of edible, useful, and poisonous plants in the DC area, and along the way will delve into relevant topics in botany and plant ecology. (And no, we will not be collecting or eating mushrooms!)
ENST 242: Environmental Action Workshop (Faculty: TBA)
This project-oriented course will operate in conjunction with various community partners to help address food, environmental, and climate justice issues in DC and the region. Students will work collaboratively on various projects potentially including food recovery, community gardens, cooperative initiatives, mapping, and other methods of addressing core issues of access and equity across a range of environmental concerns. Readings and assignments will emphasize areas including community engagement, participatory research, experiential learning, project design, and impact assessment.
ENST 260: Environmental Health: Saving the Planet, Saving Lives (DIV designation) (not currently offered)
This course will explore how the environment impacts health across the lifespan with special attention to those populations most vulnerable to illness from exposure to pollution, chemicals, and/or contaminants. Evidence will be examined for a wide range of exposures (e.g., chemicals, metals), exposure pathways (vectors, water, air, soil, housing) and health outcomes (e.g., neurodevelopment disabilities, cancer, asthma). Public health approaches to protecting populations through policy initiatives will be a focus for all exposures and health outcomes. We will also explore the healing aspects of positive environments such as nature.
ENST 280: Natural History (not currently offered)
In this field-oriented class, students will be introduced to the natural and cultural history of our region, with an in-depth look at our local ecology. Through field trips, classroom instruction and hands-on exercises, participants will observe and learn about the geology and hydrology of the Potomac Basin watershed, as well as its characteristic plant and animal communities. Students will develop their ability to observe nature and learn tools to improve these skills, will keep a field notebook, and will practice communication skills by sharing knowledge with other participants and by working on a group project. Ultimately, students will be able to apply their knowledge of the Potomac Basin ecosystem to local and global environmental issues.
ENST 290: Environmental Communication (Faculty: TBA)
In a time of rapid political and environmental change, discussions of critical subjects can become polarizing in ways that render active engagement difficult if not seemingly impossible. How do we talk about environmental issues with diverse audiences, and who has the power to articulate and/or implement their views and platforms? What are the most effective methods for cultivating a dialogue, building a consensus, and mobilizing initiatives for change? This course will consider emerging environmental research and scholarship, the role of media in framing the challenges, and the work of advocacy organizations, focusing in particular on a range of issues that potentially includes narratives of displacement and adaptation, the nexus of urban and rural issues, and messaging by movements and campaigns. In such areas, communication becomes a collaborative effort in which the making of meaning can help foster greater capacities to develop solutions.
ENST 292: Topics in Marine Conservation (SP23 Faculty: David Shiffman)
The ocean is in deep trouble from threats including overfishing, habitat destruction, pollution, and climate change. While many people care and want to help, many of the best-known solutions to these threats are not the solutions which are most supported by experts and evidence. Complex technical challenges require detailed, data-driven, evidence-based solutions generated by experts, with input and buy-in from all relevant stakeholders. In this course, we’ll discuss the science and policy of ocean conservation. Students will learn what experts believe the most effective solutions to be, and how to spot the many proposed solutions that are too good to be true, through an integrative lens that brings together elements of science, policy, and the humanities. Topics discussed will include sustainable seafood, ocean plastic pollution, marine protected areas, threatened species protections, and more.
ENST 301: ENST Tutorial (offered FA/SP on an as-needed basis for teaching assistants, capstones, independent studies, studio projects, and other such credit-bearing activities) (Faculty: rotating)
ENST 307: Agriculture & Sustainability (SP23 Faculty: Leah Buchman)
This course is designed as a lecture-discussion to explore topics related to agriculture and sustainability that influence global food security. This course is interdisciplinary in nature touching on environmental science, the economy, innovation and technology, policy, and justice. Defines and applies basic principles of sustainability to address urgent agricultural, environmental, and societal challenges. Students will participate in interactive discussions, investigate current global challenges, and engage in critical thinking to derive solutions to these challenges.
ENST 370: Ecotopian Visions (SP23 Faculty: Randall Amster; HALC designation; part of BLA program (new window) )
From time immemorial people have longed for and sought to manifest human societies that exist in a harmonious balance with the natural environment. Sometimes this takes the form of a pristine Edenic vision of a simpler time, implying that such a paradise may not be attainable in a more complex world. On the other hand, many treatments of these matters cast the project squarely within the framework of contemporary conditions including environmental degradation and sociopolitical conflict, viewing these “ecotopian visions” as a direct response to the challenges and crises emerging in the modern era. From communal experiments and direct-action movements, to vivid literary and visual portrayals, the concept of ecotopia has continued to animate visions and inspire actions. In this course we will pull on these ecotopian strands through works of fiction and nonfiction, film and video, and grounded exploration of communities of practice in the field, seeking to fully appreciate the continuing relevance of a concept that the New York Times once called (in 2008) both “obscure and widely influential at the same time.”
ENST 380: Technology and the Environment (not currently offered)
What are the environmental impacts of contemporary technologies? How are these technologies being utilized for conservation efforts and environmental organizing? Examining technologies from personal digital devices and cloud computing to drones and geoengineering, this course looks at the resource and waste implications of technology, including energy consumption and carbon emissions. As well, we will explore the ways in which technologies of communication and conveyance are being deployed for ‘green’ purposes such as apps seeking to eliminate food waste and remote sensing devices to monitor protected habitats. Students will engage in projects and experiential opportunities that highlight the environmental challenges of technology, as well as the promise of developments such as ‘conservation tech’. For ENST minors in particular, the course will offer an option to complete the required capstone project.
ENST 409: Environmental Peacebuilding (SU23 Faculty: Randall Amster; DIV designation)
In a globalized and networked world, the linkages between social and environmental issues are becoming increasingly evident. From climate change and sustainability to resources and economics, scholars and practitioners alike have been bridging the divide between society and ecology. This connection has yielded an emerging perspective suggesting that environmental issues need not primarily be a source of conflict, but rather can offer a basis for promoting cooperation and peace. Environmental Peacebuilding is at the forefront of this transition, constituting both the ecological realm of peace and the peacemaking potential of ecology. Through various theoretical lenses, real-time case studies, and interactive experiences, we will explore this integrative paradigm in terms of its history, its present relevance in concrete settings, and its prospects for transforming the future.
Each semester there will be a range of courses across the curriculum that are cross-listed with ENST and designated as pre-approved electives. Some examples of the scope of possible options follow (consult GU’s course schedule for the most current course offerings):
WGST 247: Population, Gender, & Environment (Faculty: Patricia Biermayr-Jenzano)
WGST 350: Gender & Sustainability (Faculty: Patricia Biermayr-Jenzano)
ENGL 266: Introduction to Environmental Humanities (Faculty: Nathan Hensley)
OPIM 271: Environmentally Sustainable Operations & Business Models (Faculty: Vishal Agrawal)
JOUR 385: Science and Environmental Journalism (Faculty: Elizabeth Shogren)
ANTH 225: Environmental Anthropology (Faculty: Nejm Benessaiah)
BIOL 180: Ecology (Faculty: Jennifer Fox)
STIA 370: Oceanography (Faculty: Tom Cronin)
STIA 373: Environmental Policy (Faculty: Jeremy Mathis)
STIA 396: Environmental Writing for the Public (Faculty: Cynthia Wei)
STIA 397: Environmental Sustainability and Business Strategy (Faculty: Bill Hahn)
The point of the ENST Capstone is to provide an opportunity for further exploration of an issue or theme of particular interest to you. The Capstone will serve as a synthesis of your learning in the program, and can take a variety of forms, which may include: taking an advanced course with a culminating project; engaging in an experiential activity (with documentation and reflection); developing and delivering an engaging environmental curriculum; conducting a significant research project, curated art exhibit, or other publicly presented work; a study abroad course with a culminating project; an internship or community-based opportunity; and more. A compilation of completed Capstone Projects can be found HERE .
The ENST Capstone will be approved by the program directors for each student in the program. In order to propose your capstone, complete the online form and one of the program directors will schedule an appointment with you.
At the end of each academic year there will be a closing symposium in which all graduating students will present their capstone work to the ENST learning community, also featuring a keynote speaker selected by the ENST seniors. Following the symposium there will be a reception for students and their guests. This provides an opportunity to showcase student work, and to honor our graduating ENST minors!
Writing in the Program
The Environmental Studies program places a premium on developing strong writing skills throughout a student’s journey. Every course in the program includes a writing component, emphasizing different forms of writing depending on the content and learning objectives. The introductory course (Environment and Society), for example, typically includes at least four significant writing assignments, including reflections and analytical essays. Core courses including Environmental Science and Environmental Justice, respectively, also entail substantial written work appropriate to those fields. Likewise, the required capstone project entails either a thesis-style paper or a project coupled with a comprehensive wrap-around essay. Through these experiences, we strive to ensure that all ENST students develop strong writing skills.
What is environmental studies, and why should you major in it?
The natural environment, the built environment, and the relationship between them—that’s environmental studies. If you’re interested in understanding how people’s actions affect the environment and how these effects can be mitigated, consider a major in environment studies .
Environmental challenges are all around us: climate change, loss of biodiversity, ozone layer depletion, destruction of habitats, depleting ground water supplies, introduction of alien species, environmental pollution, solid waste disposal, and storm water and sewage disposal.
All these pose a threat to forest, rural, urban and marine ecosystems.
A career in environmental studies is about working on solutions to environmental issues that create a positive impact on quality of life, without threatening our natural resources.
An environmental studies major will give you the knowledge, skills and analytical tools needed to tackle these environmental challenges on a local, regional and international level. You’ll be creating a more sustainable, healthier environment for generations to come.
How do I choose a school for environmental studies?
No matter what major you're pursuing, it’s a good idea to research a variety of schools—from large regional universities to smaller colleges. The more you research and visit, the greater the chance you’ll find what matters the most to you and your future.
Your professors and advisors should be as committed to your success as you are. While looking at a school, schedule a meeting with a professor from the environmental studies department. They should be willing to share with you more information about the major itself, as well as average class size in the department, their teaching style, course/major expectations and details about advising.
Liberal arts approach
With a field like environmental studies, some might think a large university and its research facilities are the way to go. But many smaller-sized colleges can offer undergraduates even more access to labs and facilities, more hands-on learning opportunities, more professional connections and more individual attention.
Because environmental studies majors need a broad background of knowledge and experiences, a liberal arts college can be perfect fit.
So, what can I do with my environmental studies degree when I graduate?
A major in environmental studies can go in many directions, bringing you a variety of career path possibilities. A partial list for those with a bachelor’s degree includes:
- Environmental monitoring technician
- Sustainability coordinator
- Corporate social responsibility officer
- Energy auditor
- Park interpreter
- Remediation specialist
Advanced degree holders have the opportunity to apply for similar careers, although often with greater specialization and responsibility.
Other potential careers include:
- Environmental consultant – $55,966 (PayScale)
- Public relations specialist for environmental organization – $61,150 (BLS)
- Environmental attorney – $74,569 (ZipRecruiter)
- Environmental engineer – $65,464 (PayScale)
- Fundraiser for environmental causes – $57,970 (BLS)
- Environmental policy analyst – $58,926 (Glassdoor)
Augustana’s environmental studies major/minor
Think environmental studies could be for you? Augustana’s curriculum includes core courses in the environmental studies program, plus electives in biology, chemistry, economics, English, geography, geology, history, political science and sociology.
You’ll also learn to apply quantitative and qualitative analytical skills to solving problems and interpreting research data. Your creativity will help you design research models to study environmental issues. What else?
Faculty attention and mentorship
Augustana has an 11:1 student-faculty ratio, and professors are able to get to know you, regardless of your major. The ability to form relationships with professors gives you unique opportunities to find close mentors and advisors in your field, and perhaps serve as research assistants or co-authors as undergraduates.
Because Augustana professors are focused on student success, teaching is their first priority. There are no teaching assistants at Augustana, and 100% of classes are taught by professors.
Augustana completed an addition to Hanson Hall of Science in the fall of 2019. Prominent among the spaces featured in this new addition are flexible teaching/learning labs, studios and faculty offices dedicated solely to environmental studies.
The Quad Cities (population 400,000) along the Mississippi River gives you research and field sites, jobs and internships in Fortune 500 companies and non-profits. Get hands-on learning in places urban, rural or right on the river.
Upper Mississippi Center for Sustainable Communities
Augustana’s Upper Mississippi Center (UMC) mobilizes faculty and students to help communities solve social, economic and environmental 21st-century challenges. Students and faculty put their skills and knowledge to work in real-world settings. It doesn’t get any more hands-on than this!
In recent years, Augustana UMC students and faculty worked with local cities/counties to: (1) assess the health of urban streams and address current stormwater management challenges, and assess the risk posed by the emerald ash borer to urban forests; (2) improve urban forest management, regional transportation and transit routes; and (3) complete projects related to the presence of lead paint in homes in impoverished neighborhoods.
More opportunities outside the classroom
Not many liberal arts colleges have a field station. Augustana has three. Encompassing a total of nearly 180 acres, the field stations are living libraries and outdoor laboratories for students and faculty interested in the environment.
You can visit the Green Wing Environmental Laboratory for one-day excursions or overnight trips to complete classroom assignments or independent projects. Bring your waders.
Environmental studies majors are encouraged to complete at least one internship. Career mentors and advisors at CORE (Careers, Opportunities, Research and Exploration) , Augustana's one-of-a-kind career and exploration center, will help you find these internships and job shadows.
A major in environmental studies can bring you a lifetime of interesting opportunities, challenges and successes.
If you're a high school student still searching for the right college to study environmental studies, the admissions team can help you decide if Augustana is a good fit for you. Start by exploring our admissions information, including visits and financial aid, or request more information .
If you're already in college and wish to transfer to a school that offers an environmental studies major, start by exploring our options for transfer students .
- The ultimate guide to choosing a data analytics major
- Consider this before declaring a neuroscience major
Why i chose augie.
3 new academic programs that can change your future
Join the Premium Student Club @Zero Cost!
Get Assignment Done by MAS Certified Experts
Flat 50% Off on Assignment Bookings
- Research Proposal
- Report Writing
- Literature Review
- CDR Writing
- Resume Writing
- IT & Computer Science
- Value Added Services
- Plagiarism Check
- Proofreading & Editing
- Expert Consultation
- Live Session 1-On-1
- By University
- By Subject Codes
- Reviews 4.5/5
- Help & Support
- Certified Experts
- Our Policies
- Ask your Question
- Request Callback
- Get $50 Off
- Get 500 Words Free
- Premium Membership
- Samples/Resources - e.g. Management Assignment Resources
- Services - e.g. MATLAB Assignment Help
- Questions - e.g. Management Assignment Questions
- Support : FAQs , Policies, Ordering Support
- Internal Code :
- Subject Code :
- University :
- Subject Name: Environmental Science
Global Warming Table of Contents Executive Summary.. Introduction.. Factors Related to Environment. Environmental Economic Factor Environmental and Political Factors. Social Factors. Cultural Factors. Swot Analysis. Strengths: Weakness: Opportunities: Threats: Literature Review... Disscussion of Research.. Conclusion/recommendation.. References. Executive Summary of Global Warming As a…
Forest School Its Positive and Negative Impact on Students Contents Introduction. Literature review.. The positive and negative impact of forest school on students. Conclusion. References. Introduction to Forest School Its Positive and Negative Impact on Students Forest school is a process of inspiring and educating children by providing them with opportunities to develop their confidence in a woodland environment. It…
Research Driven Critique Introduction to Racism and Pandemic Attention Getter “The key to ending an epidemic is breaking the chains of transmission. That applies to injustices as much as pathogens” (p.3) by Andre, 2020. Thesis statement: Andre in his article correctly tells this pandemic shown us the ugly face of racism and difference between situations of different races and provides us the idea that racism …
Criminal Investigation Process Table of Contents Claim.. Research and planning. Rationale. Research question. Analysis and interpretation. Background. Evidence. Limitations of evidence. Conclusion and evaluation. Quality of evidence. Evaluation of the claim.. Improvements/extensions. Bibliography. Claim Plastics are bad for the environment. Research and Planning on Plastics and Polymers Harm…
- Subject Code : BSBSUS401
- University : Victoria University My Assignment Services is not sponsored or endorsed by this college or university.
Implement and Monitor Environmentally Sustainable Work Practices Introduction to Implement and Monitor Environmentally Sustainable Work Practices Reducing the environmental impact is what today’s business believes and strives for it to succeed. Changing the way organization use resources and switch to environmentally friendly resources will create a win-win situation for the business and environment. With the changing both climat…
Climate Change Scientists define climate change as one of the existing, growing, and the human developed threat to the planet. However white evangelical Christians have questioned whether human activities are actually contributing towards the warming in the Earth? Around one-third of the evangelical Christians said that there are no particular pieces of evidence regarding the fact that climate change is occurring (Atkinson, 2015). As per Bible…
Science as a Human Endeavour Introduction to Greenhouse Greenhouse is plays an important role in the earth’s climate as it provides heat to the planet, its effect is natural. While it’s becoming a major scientific and political issue in the ancient (Schneider, S. H. (1989). Greenhouse gases are gases that absorb and emit radiant energy in a thermal infrared range it consists of gases such as ozone, Nitrous oxide, carb…
- Subject Code : 49049
- University : University of Technology Sydney My Assignment Services is not sponsored or endorsed by this college or university.
Effect of Australian Bushfires 2019-2020 on The Air Quality of Australia Impact on AQI The Australian bushfires act as a source of dispersing the particulate matter (PM) that acts as a pollutant in the air. PM10 and PM 2.5 are chief pollutants and are known to be fatal (Vardoulakis et al. 2020). The New South Wales Department of planning, development and Environment (2020) has reported that the every day average of the Air Quality Index and…
Environmental Impact Due to Large Scale Construction Projects and Ways to Minimize It Contents Introduction. Construction projects. Impacts. Natural resources, climate change and global warming. Pollution. Resource depletion, waste and recycling. Solutions for minimizing negative impacts. Limitation on the usage fuel Green practices for construction. Eco-friendly design. Use of reusable technology. Conclusio…
- Subject Code : MMCC8050
- University : Macquarie University My Assignment Services is not sponsored or endorsed by this college or university.
Environmental Communication Project Table of Contents 1.0 Aims and Objectives 2.0 Situation Analysis 3.0 Target Audience 4.0 Theory 5.0 Design Identity and Key Messages 6.0 Channels 7.0 Evaluation Criteria Reference Executive Summary For a long time, the metropolitan and regional areas in New South Wales have been facing water quality issues. The bush fire crisis led to the damage of the water and sewage pipeline…
Get It Done! Today
- Australia (+61)
- Canada (+1)
- Europe (+3)
- Germany (+49)
- Hong kong (+8)
- India (+91)
- Ireland (+353)
- Jordan (+962)
- Kenya (+254)
- Malaysia (+60)
- New zealand (+64)
- Nigeria (+234)
- Pakistan (+92)
- Saudi arabia (+966)
- Singapore (+65)
- South africa (+27)
- Sweden (+46)
- United arab emirates (+971)
- United kingdom (+44)
- United states america (+1)
- 21 Step Quality Check
- 2000+ Ph.D Experts
- Live Expert Sessions
- Dedicated App
- Earn while you Learn with us
- Confidentiality Agreement
- Money Back Guarantee
- Customer Feedback
Just Pay for your Assignment
Proofreading and Editing
Consultation with Expert
Live Session 1-on-1
- Let's Start
Get 500 Words Free on your assignment today
Browse across 1 Million Assignment Samples for Free
Searching across 1 million resources....
Doing your Assignment with our resources is simple, take Expert assistance to ensure HD Grades. Here you Go....
CBSE NCERT Assignments for Class 2 Environmental Studies
Download free printable assignments for CBSE Class 2 Environmental Studies with important chapter-wise questions, students must practice NCERT Class 2 Environmental Studies assignments, question booklets, workbooks and topic-wise test papers with solutions as it will help them in the revision of important and difficult concepts in Class 2 Environmental Studies. Class Assignments for Grade 2 Environmental Studies , printable worksheets and practice tests have been prepared as per the pattern of worksheets in various schools and topics given in NCERT textbook. Class 2 Environmental Studies Chapter tests for all important topics covered which can come in your school exams, download in PDF. Click here to access Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 2 Environmental Studies assignments and test sheets. You can download free printable assignments for practice, topic-wise question banks for all chapters. Access free CBSE NCERT printable assignments for Class 2 Environmental Studies with solutions prepared by expert teachers. Free PDF download of Standard 2 Environmental Studies assignments with answers will help in scoring more marks in your school tests and examinations, click links below for assignments with important questions for Class 2 Environmental Studies chapter wise with solutions
Class 2 Environmental Studies Assignments Pdf
We have provided below the largest collection of CBSE NCERT Assignments for Class 2 Environmental Studies which can be downloaded by you for free. These free assignments cover all Class 2 Environmental Studies important questions and answers and have been designed based on the latest CBSE NCERT Books and Syllabus. You can click on the links below to download the chapter-wise test papers for Class 2 Environmental Studies. CBSE Assignments for Class 2 Environmental Studies will help Class 2 Environmental Studies students to prepare properly for the upcoming examinations.
Chapter Wise Class 2 Environmental Studies Assignments in Pdf
The above NCERT CBSE and KVS assignments for Class 2 Environmental Studies will help you to boost your scores by clearing Environmental Studies concepts and improve data solving and situation solving skills. These CBSE NCERT Class 2 Environmental Studies worksheets and question booklets have been developed by experienced teachers of StudiesToday.com for benefit of Class 2 your kids.
Benefits Of CBSE NCERT Assignments for Class 2 Environmental Studies
a) NCERT CBSE KVS Class 2 Environmental Studies assignments will help the kids to strengthen concepts and improve marks in tests and exams.
b) These printable assignments for Environmental Studies Class 2 will help to improve analytical and complex problem decoding skills.
c) Daily Practice of various subject wise test papers will help to develop a strong understanding of each topic which you will remember till date of your exams
d) You will also be able to revise all Environmental Studies chapters properly and save time during your class tests and exams.
Printable free assignments in PDF of CBSE Class 2 Environmental Studies are developed by school teachers at StudiesToday.com. We provide most exclusive database free printable assignments as per CBSE NCERT and KVS standards. All worksheets have been carefully developed for all types of students, you can download in PDF CBSE Class 2 Environmental Studies Chapter wise question bank and use them for further studies. Carefully go through the syllabus for Class 2 Environmental Studies and download assignments for each topics which you have studied. This will benefit a lot in identifying all mistakes in your understanding of the topics. Practise atleast one CBSE Grade 2 Environmental Studies assignments daily to so that you can secure better scores in the examination.
Dont forget to click the below boxes to download Class 2 Environmental Studies solved latest CBSE sample papers, last year (previous year/ 10 year) question papers, printable assignments in pdf, latest free NCERT Books and NCERT solutions for Environmental Studies Class 2 based on CBSE syllabus and books issued by NCERT. The study material for Class 2 for Environmental Studies has been made by experienced teachers of leading schools in India is available for free download in pdf
More Study Material
Where can i download in pdf assignments for class 2 environmental studies .
You can download free Assignments for Class 2 Environmental Studies PDF Download from StudiesToday.com
The assignments have been made based on which syllabus ?
The Class 2 Environmental Studies Assignments have been designed based on latest NCERT textbook for Class 2 Environmental Studies
Can I download and print these printable assignments ?
Yes - These assignments for grade 2 Environmental Studies are free to download and print
How many chapters are covered ?
All topics and chapters given in Environmental Studies Class 2 NCERT Book have been covered
Is there any charge for these assignments ?
No - All Printable Assignments for Class 2 Environmental Studies PDF Download are free for all students
How do I download a assignment ?
Just click on the View or Download button below and get free assignments
Are these assignments available for all subjects in standard 2 ?
Yes - Apart from Environmental Studies you can download free assignments for all subjects in standard 2
Latest NCERT & CBSE News
Cbse cvc essay writing competition.
Central Vigilance Commission (CVC) is the apex body mandated to fight against corruption and to ensure integrity in administration. The Commission has been implementing multi-pronged strategy to combat corruption which encompasses preventive, punitive and…
Articles for CENBOSEC
CBSE Board has decided to resume e-publication of CENBOSEC as a biannual e-magazine which will help you to reach out to all the other schools affiliated to the Board and get at-a-glance updates from CBSE. Schools play a critical role in helping students establish…
CBSE Science Exhibition 2022-23
Science is inexplicably linked with our lives and helps us to understand the world around us better. The Central Board of Secondary Education has been taking many initiatives to generate curiosity and develop scientific attitude amongst learners. Such initiatives…
Fake CBSE Website
It has come to the notice of the Board that certain unscrupulous elements have created a website resembling to the official CBSE website www.cbse.gov.in This fake website has been created with the address https://cbsegovt.com/ and is blatantly duping unsuspecting…
CBSE expression series Tourism in India
1. The theme for the Student-Enrichment activities conducted by the Board for the academic session 2022-23 is Vision for India @2047. 2. In this context, on the occasion of Tourism Day, CBSE announces the 2nd Expression Series for the academic session 2022-23 on the…
Permission to opt for Mathematics in Class 11
You are aware that session 2022 has also been affected severely by Covid and the session has already been delayed, now there is a need for the remaining activities of this session to be completed on time. As per the earlier circular, students of Class 10 who have…
Environmental Science Assignments
There you see Environmental Science Assignments that we've provided to students before. If your Environmental Science Assignment is on the list; you are lucky! All you need to do is to get help with your Environmental Science Assignments is to register for free & post an assignment in less than 5 minutes!
On PureAssignment platform, it is up to clients to determine a price for their assignments. If you need help with posting a job, Watch our Youtube Video .
After you post an assignment; our freelancer will send their proposals to get the job! You will get an email notification when someone send proposal to your assignment. Since you haven't pay anything to register and place an order to find an expert; isn't it 100% risk free assignment help or not?
When you decide to hire a freelancer, click 'Hire freelancer' button and website will redirect you to the checkout page. After you pay the amount with your credit card; which is 100% secured by Stripe Inc.; all you need to do is to wait for your final paper to deliver it to your professor.
It is 100% stress-free. Quality team will check each and every assignment before freelancer deliver it to you. That is why we guarantee high-quality Environmental Science Assignment Help!
CBSE NCERT Solutions
NCERT and CBSE Solutions for free
Class 4 Environmental Studies Assignments
We have provided below free printable Class 4 Environmental Studies Assignments for Download in PDF. The Assignments have been designed based on the latest NCERT Book for Class 4 Environmental Studies . These Assignments for Grade 4 Environmental Studies cover all important topics which can come in your standard 4 tests and examinations. Free printable Assignments for CBSE Class 4 Environmental Studies , school and class assignments, and practice test papers have been designed by our highly experienced class 4 faculty. You can free download CBSE NCERT printable Assignments for Environmental Studies Class 4 with solutions and answers. All Assignments and test sheets have been prepared by expert teachers as per the latest Syllabus in Environmental Studies Class 4. Students can click on the links below and download all Pdf Assignments for Environmental Studies class 4 for free. All latest Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 4 Environmental Studies Assignments with Answers and test papers are given below.
Environmental Studies Class 4 Assignments Pdf Download
We have provided below the biggest collection of free CBSE NCERT KVS Assignments for Class 4 Environmental Studies . Students and teachers can download and save all free Environmental Studies assignments in Pdf for grade 4th. Our expert faculty have covered Class 4 important questions and answers for Environmental Studies as per the latest syllabus for the current academic year. All test papers and question banks for Class 4 Environmental Studies and CBSE Assignments for Environmental Studies Class 4 will be really helpful for standard 4th students to prepare for the class tests and school examinations. Class 4th students can easily free download in Pdf all printable practice worksheets given below.
Topicwise Assignments for Class 4 Environmental Studies Download in Pdf
Advantages of Class 4 Environmental Studies Assignments
- As we have the best and largest collection of Environmental Studies assignments for Grade 4, you will be able to easily get full list of solved important questions which can come in your examinations.
- Students will be able to go through all important and critical topics given in your CBSE Environmental Studies textbooks for Class 4 .
- All Environmental Studies assignments for Class 4 have been designed with answers. Students should solve them yourself and then compare with the solutions provided by us.
- Class 4 Students studying in per CBSE, NCERT and KVS schools will be able to free download all Environmental Studies chapter wise worksheets and assignments for free in Pdf
- Class 4 Environmental Studies question bank will help to improve subject understanding which will help to get better rank in exams
Frequently Asked Questions by Class 4 Environmental Studies students
At https://www.cbsencertsolutions.com, we have provided the biggest database of free assignments for Environmental Studies Class 4 which you can download in Pdf
We provide here Standard 4 Environmental Studies chapter-wise assignments which can be easily downloaded in Pdf format for free.
You can click on the links above and get assignments for Environmental Studies in Grade 4, all topic-wise question banks with solutions have been provided here. You can click on the links to download in Pdf.
We have provided here topic-wise Environmental Studies Grade 4 question banks, revision notes and questions for all difficult topics, and other study material.
We have provided the best collection of question bank and practice tests for Class 4 for all subjects. You can download them all and use them offline without the internet.
Class 4 Punjabi Assignments
Class 4 German Assignments
Class 4 Telegu Assignments
- Assignment Help
- Academic Assignment Help
- Assignment Writers
- Custom Writing Services
- Online Assignment Help
- Effective Note-taking – Assignment Help
- Assignment Help Australia
- Write My Assignment
- Help on Assignments
- Buy Assignment Online
- Best Assignment Helper
- Assignment Paper Help
- College Assignment Help
- Help with Assignments Online
- Get Assignment Help
- Homework Assignment Help
- Thesis Writing Services
- Online Assignment Writer
- Collect material
- Perth Assignment Help
- Brisbane Assignment Help
- Adelaide Assignment Help
- Gold Coast Assignment Help
- Geelong Assignment Help
- Newcastle Assignment Help
- Sydney Assignment Help
- Melbourne Assignment Help
- Hobart Assignment Help
- Swinburne Assignment Help
- Monash Assignment Help
- Latrobe University Assignment Help
- Monash Assignments
- Coles Assignment Help
- Melbourne University Assignment
- CQU Assignment Help
- NMIT Assignments
- RMIT Assignments
- How to Write an Essay
- Creating an Essay Structure
- Essay Marking Schemes
- How To Write An Essay Plan
- Interpreting Your Essay
- Writing An Essay Title
- Writing A Critical Evaluation
- Argumentative Essay
- Critical Essay
- Essay Writing Help on Comparison Essay
- College Essay
- Deductive Essay
- Essay Writer
- Admission Essay
- Online Essay Help
- Do My Essay Online
- Evaluative Essay
- History Essay Help
- Research Essay Help
- Urgent Essay Help
- Top Quality Essay
- Top Essay Writing Companies
- Cheap Essay Writing Help
- Professional Essay Help
- Cheap Essay Writer
- Essay Writers Online
- Need Help Writing Essay
- Essay Homework Help
- Write Essay Online
- Comparison Essay
- Definition Essay
- Narrative Essay
- Personal Essay
- College Essay Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Assignment Writer Sydney
- Assignment Writer Brisbane
- Assignment Writer Melbourne
- Assignment Writer Perth
- Essay Writer Sydney
- Essay Writer Melbourne
- Essay Writer Perth
- Essay Writer Australia
- Essay Assignment Help
- Dissertation Writing Assignment Help
- Cheap Assignment Help
- Creating An Appendix
- Assignment Help Tutors
- Assignment Assistance Australia
- Student Assignment Help
- Last Minute Assignment Help
- Urgent Assignment Help
- Assignment Provider
- Do My Assignment Help
- Make My Assignment For Me
- Solve My Assignment
- Custom Assignment Writing
- How to Write a Dissertation – Assignment Help
- Quality Assignment Help
- Write My Assignment For Me
- Assignment Writing Tips
- Buy Assignment
- Article Writing Service
- Assignment Help UK
- Animation Assignment Help
- Coursework Help
- Dissertation Proposal Writing Help
- Report Writing Help
- My Assignment Help
- Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation
- Pecha Kucha Presentation Help
- Pestel Analysis Assignment Help
- University Assignment Help
- Video Presentation Assignment Help
- Homework Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Business Accounting Assignments
- Management Accounting Assignment Help
- Professional Accounting Assignment Help
- Economics Globalization Assignments
- Micro Economics Assignments
- Macro Economics Assignments
- Business Economics Assignments
- Managerial Economics Assignments
- Principle Of Finance Assignments
- Financial Management Assignment Help
- Financial Accounting Assignments
- Introduction Corporate Finance Assignments
- Entrepreneurship Assignment Help
- Business Assignment Help
Project Management Assignment
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Management Assignment Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Operation Management Assignment
- Leadership Assignment
- Change Management Assignment Help
- Contract Law
- Constitutional Law
- Corporate Law
- Criminal Law
- Commercial Law
- International Law
- Property Law Assignment
- Taxation Law Assignment
- Tort Law Assignment
- Engineering Assignment Help UK
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Online Engineering Assignment Help
- CDR Writing
- CDR Assignment Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Social Media Marketing Help
- Digital Marketing Assignment
- 4ps Of Marketing Assignment Help
- Pestel Analysis Assignment
- woolworths Assignment Help
- Costco Assignment Help
- Pricing Strategy Assignment
- Sales Promotion Assignment
- Porters Five Forces assignment
- Solve Accounting Assignment
- Bitcoin Assignment Help
- IT Management Assignment Help
- Healthcare Management Help
- Decision Making Assignment
- Project Management Assignment Help
- Artificial Intelligence Assignment Help
- Sample Assignments
- Assignment details
- Give us a Feedback
- Make a Payment
- Plagiarism Checker
- Refer a Friend
- Submit Documents & Earn
- Terms of service
- Word Counter
- Get a Quote
- Student Login
Professional Environmental Studies and Ecology Assignment Assistance
Avail the best help for your environmental studies and ecology assignments, environmental studies and ecology assignment help.
At Assignment Studio we have a team of professional who are devoted to academic excellence and providing premium academic papers and consultation that are completed according to your needs.
All you need to do is fill out our custom paper order form, on receiving your query one of our academic adviser will carefully review your project details and the most suitable writer will be assigned on your project. Your assigned adviser will then perform all the necessary research to craft your custom paper from scratch. If your custom paper needs to incorporate a required list of sources, mention this on the order form. Alternatively, your writer can find reliable and suitable sources for your order if you prefer.
Hire Professional Australian Writers for Environmental Studies and Ecology Assignment
Air Pollution and Development papers will mainly be focused on the effects of air pollution globally, various topics such as the influence of global development on air pollution, air quality, global warming, specific geographic areas, and proposals for global standards and sustainability will be covered.
As far as Climate essays are concerned they are mainly interested in the accumulation of meteorological elements over long periods of time. This includes the analysis of various statistics, importance of geographic location and terrain and climate change.
Economics & Policy: Essays are interested in the relationships between global economic development and governmental policy, and the environment. Reports may analyze such relationships in depth, with considerations to climate change, biodiversity loss, pollution, and environmental sustainability.
Environmental Problems: Essays will usually focus on a specific environmental problem, such as air pollution, global warming, overpopulation, environmental effects of warfare, and hazardous waste, and assess the different causes of the problem, its numerous effects, and possible solutions.
Environmental Management papers are more interested in the responsibilities related to coexisting with the environment. This includes relationships between industry and government to promote environmental policies and sustainable development.
Essays on Recycling will be interested in the benefits of recycling, such as reduced energy usage and air pollution, cost-benefit analyses of its benefits, recycling processes and recyclable materials, and new developments in recycling technology.
We have 100% customer satisfaction with our online academic assistance services for students, tamara la trobe university.
Such a great work!! Thank you very much.You Stood by me with your help when i really needed it.. Appreciate your kind help.. Wish you, always, the best.
Jack Hughes Australian National University
The solution of my assignment is too good and thanks to the team of Assignment Studio. I am really thankful for helping me and providing me assignment assistance with good quality. I would contact again if I face any problem in future. thanks for the help
Tom Katt University of Melbourne
Excellent writing, no negatives to comment. Completely satisfied by the end product. Such a wonderful and useful website
Melisha University of Waterloo
Thank you so much for your help, I really appreciate all of your effort and the hard work for my project, I was completely hopeless for my assignment, I will definitely get in contact with you soon
Still Confused About Taking Academic Assistance From Us?
Although, there are many reasons for selecting our Academic Assistance service, however if still there are any doubts relating to the standard of the work we deliver. You can go through a number of the samples of various assignments like essay, thesis, case studies etc. written by our professional writers and know how we proceed with the paper. You can also see the kind of high-quality work that you will receive from us. Take a look for yourself. Also, it is only with us that you get a complete writing service saving your time and money.
Project Management Personal Reflective
View This Sample
Business Strategy Assignment
Report on alibaba business strategy, business law assignment, case study on business law.
Disclaimer: Documents provided by Assignment Studio serve as model papers and are not meant to be submitted directly to the university or reuse/resell in any way. They are written for individual research and reference purpose only.
Get 1-On-1 Customized Dissertation Assistance
Get 1-on-1 customized research proposal assistance, get 1-on-1 customized essay assistance, get 1-on-1 customized thesis assistance, order now and get 25% off for september-october only.
From World's No.1 Assignment Help Company
15,000+ students realised their study abroad dream with us. Take the first step today
Meet top uk universities from the comfort of your home, here’s your new year gift, one app for all your, study abroad needs, start your journey, track your progress, grow with the community and so much more.
An OTP has been sent to your registered mobile no. Please verify
Thanks for your comment !
Our team will review it before it's shown to our readers.
- Environmental Studies /
- Multidisciplinary Nature of Environmental Studies
- Updated on
- Nov 26, 2022
The environmental crisis is one of the biggest issues of the 21 st century. Many organizations and governments have been trying to come up with ways to tackle the ever-increasing challenges that result from the damage done to our environment. They are trying to come up with sustainable ways of development, something which is only possible by engaging with the multidisciplinary nature of environmental studies . Since the field of Environmental Studies isn’t as well known as some of the other streams, it is normal for you to have numerous questions about the relevancy of the course. You could also be wondering whether there are any courses apart from BSc Environmental Science and specializations you can pursue and what the scope of pursuing a career in environmental studies actually is. Here are the answers to any doubts you might have regarding a career in environmental studies.
What is Environmental Studies?
EVS is a multidisciplinary academic discipline concerned with the investigation, research, and extension of knowledge about the living and physical environment. It also aids in a better knowledge of environmental natural, political, technical, economic, social, and cultural elements. Environmental Studies, or EVS, can alternatively be defined as the science of physical phenomena in the environment.
Meaning of Multidisciplinary
To understand the multidisciplinary nature of environmental studies, we must first comprehend the literal definition of the term multidisciplinary. The phrase is made up of two words: multi and disciplinary. To begin, we define the term disciplinary. Disciplined research in a certain subject is what the term “disciplinary” refers to. Multidisciplinary, on the other hand, refers to the combination of more than one discipline or topic of study. It defines multi-sectoral and multi-dimensional research in a variety of disciplines. For example, a multidisciplinary course of study is one in which you study a variety of disciplines such as Science, Social Science, Mathematics, English, and so on.
- Why Pursue Environmental Studies?
The time-sensitive nature and relevance of the environmental changes have created a demand for individuals who possess the skill set needed to find solutions for this problem. A career in environmental studies can be extremely lucrative for those who are passionate about the environment and want to make a difference in the current state of society. There is immense scope in this field if you make the right choices and are able to find the right courses and universities for yourself.
Explore a Career in Forestry !
- How is Environmental Studies Multidisciplinary in Nature?
Encompassing the elements of Physics, Chemistry, Medical Science, Agriculture, Geography, and Biology, Environmental Studies is a vast field of study. Not only restricted to environmental conservation and management of resources, but it also lays emphasis on understanding:
- Types of pollution and their harmful effects on living organisms
- Biodiversity, its types, and causes of degradation
- Deforestation and methods to increase forest cover
- Waste disposal and sewage treatment, etc
Multidisciplinary Nature of Environmental Studies Components
Environmental studies are made up of several components. They are as follows:
- Anthropology : It is the study of human traits, biological and psychological well-being, communities and cultures, and the growth and evolution of humans. EVS is connected to anthropology since it studies humans and their environments throughout place and time.
- Biology : It is a field of science that focuses on the study of living creatures. Their physical structure, chemical processes, molecular interactions, development, and evolution are all included. EVS is connected to biology since it is concerned with the natural environment of living creatures.
- Chemistry : It is a field of science that examines chemicals and the components that makeup matter. Understanding natural occurrences in EVS necessitates knowledge of chemistry.
- Computers : As the world has progressed, computers have become a need for everyone. Computers are used by the Environmental Protection Agency to keep track of pollutants found in soil and water.
- Geology : It is the study of physical structures and substances found on Earth, as well as their history and the processes that they go through. EVS is also concerned with the study of the earth and environment.
- Economics : It is a field of study concerned with the production, consumption, and distribution of commodities and services. Various economic strategies have been established to preserve the environment from pollution, global warming, and climate change by evaluating and developing answers or cures for environmental concerns.
- Physics : It is a field of science that examines energy and matter in space and time, as well as their interactions. Physics is concerned with energy conservation, atmospheric modelling, and many environmental concerns.
- Sociology : It is the study of social life, change, social causes, and the social repercussions of human action. It also addresses the connection between contemporary society and the environment.
- Statistics : It is the study of quantitative data collection, analysis, interpretation, and presentation. It is also used to evaluate data in order to find trends and recommend the optimal environmental growth.
Top Specializations in Environmental Science
While the core subjects explaining the fundamental aspects of environmental studies remain constant across colleges, there are a number of Environmental Science courses and specializations that are offered by universities to explore the multidisciplinary nature of the environment as a whole. These specializations are intended to equip you with the specific skill-set necessary for tackling the challenges of this discipline.
Some of the specializations offered are –
- Soil pollution and Ecology
- Aquatic/Marine Biology
- Earth Systems
- Environmental and Biological Conservation
- Energy and Climate Change
- Water Resource Management
- Pollution Prevention and Remediation
- Natural Resource Management
Explore a Career in Sustainable Architecture !
- Top Universities Offering Multidisciplinary Courses in Environmental Studies
There are a number of academic institutions offering a degree in the field of Environmental Studies, some of them have been given a rundown below.
Note: This list is not exhaustive. The aforementioned universities also offer other courses/majors/concentrations in Environment Sciences.
- Importance of Multidisciplinary Nature of Environmental Studies
Environmental studies are important because they help us comprehend our surroundings and natural occurrences. Several factors highlight the significance of the multidisciplinary nature of environmental studies. They are as follows:
- It contributes to the acquisition of information about contemporary environmental concerns. It equips us with the knowledge and skills we need to solve environmental problems such as pollution, global warming, and climate change.
- It contributes to the preservation of ecological balance by providing an essential understanding of environmental systems and processes.
- It informs us about the changes in the environment caused by anthropogenic causes.
- It also teaches us how to analyse various environmental systems and changes in the environment caused by human activity.
- Its goal is to safeguard and maintain biodiversity. It acquaints us with diverse flora and animal kinds. It offers us many methods for preserving and protecting them.
- It makes us aware of our environmental responsibilities. It also informs us about numerous environmental concerns that must be addressed more quickly.
- Environmental studies also address topics like energy conservation, hazardous emissions, water conservation, garbage disposal, rising global temperatures, and many more.
- People may explore and engage with their natural and surrounding world by studying Environmental Studies. It assists people in improving their insights about human processes, natural events, and diverse changes in the environment.
- What is the Scope of Environmental Studies?
The scope of the Multidisciplinary Nature of Environmental Studies includes biological, cultural, social, and physical elements. It is also linked to science, geography, economics, statistics, health, technology, population, and ecology.
The multidisciplinary nature of Environmental Studies offers a wide range of career opportunities after pursuing a degree course in this field. Some of the job profiles that can be instrumental to your career in environmental studies are:
- Environmental Lawyer
- Wildlife Conservationist
- Environmental Land Consultant
- Mining Consultant
- Political Advisor
- Environmental Consultant
- Water Resource Manager
- Environmental Analyst
- Environmental Law
- Eco-tourism Operator
- Non-profit Administrator
- Sustainability Development Manager
- Environmental journalist
- Forest Carbon Specialist (Arborist)
- Environmental Accounting
- Food Cooperative Specialist
- Conservation Biologist
- Agricultural Technologist
- GIS Specialist
- Conservation Officer
- Air Quality Inspector
- Animal Services Worker
- Greenhouse Manager
- Environmental Planner
- Food Scientist
- Hazardous Waste Manager
- Water Quality Inspector
- Health Promoter
- Fisheries Consultant
- International Developer
- Soil Scientist
- Forest Resource Officer
- Urban Planner
Know about Top Careers in Wildlife Conservation
Environmental Science is an area of study that combines physical, biological, and information sciences. Information sciences encompass zoology, biology, mineralogy, oceanology, physics, chemistry, plant science, limnology, soil science, geology, physical geography, and atmospheric science. Environmental Science is referred to be an interdisciplinary science since it encompasses information from a variety of disciplines.
Environmental Studies is concerned with a variety of issues, including the protection of natural resources, pollution management, and the influence of a growing human population on the environment. To solve these complex environmental issues, a multidisciplinary approach is necessary. These issues are linked to several sectors such as agriculture, land degradation, economic loss, pollution of natural resources, forestry, and habitat fragmentation. As a result, the Multidisciplinary Nature of Environmental Studies is required to obtain information about these challenges.
Environmental studies aids in the understanding of contemporary environmental issues by providing knowledge of physical, chemical, biological, and social processes. It teaches the skills required to find solutions to environmental challenges.
There are two commonly known and accepted types of environment – natural or geographical environment, and man-made environment.
Every individual must take responsibility for environmental conservation in order to solve environmental concerns. Addressing complex environmental challenges necessitates an interdisciplinary approach. Every individual has the right to a clean, safe, and pollution-free environment. These problems can be remedied if people become aware of the importance of environmental preservation. There are several simple methods to safeguard the environment such as: -Using reusable products instead of disposable ones -Recycling of paper, plastics, and other materials -Save resources such as water and energy -Neutralizing the poisonous emissions by the factories -Eco-friendly items should be supported -Reforestation and afforestation -Increased use of public transportation
If you are truly passionate about the environmental cause or have a keen interest in the environment, then a degree exploring the multidisciplinary nature of environmental studies can help you build a career in the field. Let the experts at Leverage Edu help you make the right decision so that you don’t have to give up on your dreams because of a lack of guidance.
- Meaning of Multidisciplinary
- Multidisciplinary Nature of Environmental Studies Components
Team Leverage Edu
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Contact no. *
How would you describe this article ?
Please rate this article
We would like to hear more.
Have something on your mind?
Connect With Us
15,000+ students realised their study abroad dream with us. take the first step today..
Resend OTP in
Need help with?
UK, Canada, US & More
IELTS, GRE, GMAT & More
Scholarship, Loans & Forex
Which English test are you planning to take?
Which academic test are you planning to take.
Not Sure yet
When are you planning to take the exam?
Already booked my exam slot
Within 2 Months
Want to learn about the test
Which Degree do you wish to pursue?
When do you want to start studying abroad.
What is your budget to study abroad?
Make your study abroad dream a reality in January 2022 with
India's Biggest Virtual University Fair
Essex Direct Admission Day
Why attend .
Don't Miss Out
Thank you for booking with us!
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to get regular updates on discounts and other exciting offers.
- Quick Links >>
- New Zealand
Need a Free Turnitin Report?
Environmental Science Assignment Help
Thank You For Your Submission!
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to get regular updates on discount and other exciting offers.
LIKE & Follow
Environmental science is considered the field of science which studies the connections of the chemical, physical and biological elements of the environment besides the relationships and influences of these elements with numerous organisms present in the environment. Today, many students are learning about environmental science and so, they come across the job of completing assignments. When students require the best Environmental Science assignment help they depend only on the writers of BookMyEssay. We are proud of the fact that all the writers of our organization are highly qualified from the recognized universities and they have got several years of experience in writing assignments . This is why; when students require a skilled Environmental Science homework help, they think of none besides other services. In addition, we always submit our work on time which impresses the students to no end.
Get Known to Environmental Science
The sphere of environmental science can be classified into three chief goals and they are; the working of the natural work, understanding the process of human interaction with the environment and lastly, determining how people influence the environment. The last and the third goal to determine how people influence the environment also comprise discovering ways for dealing with these influences on the environment. Environmental science is also recognized as an interdisciplinary field as it includes ideas and information from many disciplines. Inside the natural sciences, chemistry , geology , and biology are encompassed in environmental science. When the majority of the people think of this subject, they think only of the natural science aspects, but environmental science is a broad and complex field because it also comprises fields from the humanities and the social sciences. The field of social science which are combined into environmental science comprise economics , political science , and geography . Again, ethics and philosophy too is a couple of fields present within the humanities which are also comprised in environmental science. When you combine parts of the social sciences , humanities, and natural sciences, then the sphere of environmental science can cover more ideas and also test problems and themes from various points of view. BookMyEssay writers always write exclusive case study assignment on Environmental science subject for every student of ours and this is why; students get impressive grades.
The Significance of Environmental Science
- To understand that environmental issues are global – Environmental science allows you to identify that environmental problems, like global warming, climate change, acid rains, ozone layer depletion and influences on marine life and biodiversity aren’t national but global problems too. Hence, a concerted effort is needed from all across the globe to handle these problems.
- To get an understanding of the influences of growth on the environment – This is quantified and well documented that expansion gives rise to urbanization, industrial growth, hi-tech agriculture, the growth of transport systems and telecommunication , and an extension of the housing. The topic of environmental science looks to teach the popularity regarding the requirement of decentralization of industries for lessening cramming in urban areas. By decentralization means, numerous people will get out of the urban centers for lessening pollution that result from overpopulation.
- To learn about supportable ways of living – Environmental science is related to discovering ways for living more sustainably. By this, it is meant using present resources in a way so as to conserve their supplies for the forthcoming day. The sustainability of the environment doesn’t need to outlaw living lavishly, but it supports creating awareness regarding the consumption of resources and the lessening of undesired waste.
- Putting in practice different environmental conservation processes
- Making use of the ideal tools for exploring resources
- Including worth to the resources
- Making sure that machines are preserved correctly
- Comprehensive training of human resources
- Delivery of efficient and effective supervision
- Making use of the appropriate technique for minimizing exploitation
- Understanding the behavior of organisms in natural conditions.
Students understand the significance of environmental science and, so they study about it. When they need an exceptional Environmental Science essay writing help , contacts only us.
Worth-Mentioning Services of BookMyEssay
Students rely on our writing services because of our command over multiple subjects. So, when students take Environmental Science assignment help, they can afford to remain de-stressed. The positive features of our services are:
- 24/7 open helpdesk – So that students can contact us anytime, we keep our helpdesk open round-the-clock.
- Modest fees – We always keep our fees reasonable, so that students do not face any difficulty in paying our fees.
- Timely submission of work – We always submit our work on the stipulated timeframe.
- Free revision and rectification work – We allow for free revision and rectification work until our work satisfies our students.
So, if you face any difficulty in writing assignments on your own, you can take our help by sending us an email or calling on our number.
Learning and Teaching about the Environment Lesson Plans, Teacher Guides and Online Environmental Resources for Educators Find an array of environmental and science based lesson plans, activities and ideas below from EPA, other federal agencies and external organizations. Encontrar recursos para estudiantes y maestros.
Environmental studies majors must first investigate the broad range of issues that our society is facing now and in the future. Broad issues to be addressed include population and consumption...
Environmental Science topics and learning objectives. At StudySmarter, we have followed the specifications for your course to create high quality and relevant content. The 6 dynamic and relevant topics that you could cover if you choose to start your StudySmarter journey are: The living environment. The physical environment.
Environmental studies is a multidisciplinary academic field which systematically studies human interaction with the environment. Environmental studies connects principles from the physical sciences, commerce/economics, the humanities,  and social sciences  to address complex contemporary environmental issues.
15 Easy Ways To Make Your Home Environmental Friendly/Green GIS and Remote Sensing in Environmental Science - Applications and Advantages Environment Discrimination and the Importance of Environmental Justice Climate Change Adaptation Methods and Mitigation Strategies Sustainable Agriculture Practices and their Advantages
100 Best Environmental Research Topics Environment research topics can be about different aspects of the physical, chemical, and biological elements of the planet earth. The world has experienced a rise in many environmental issues. They include climate change, global warming, and air pollution.
These environmental science topics for research are great for anyone interested in this field: Energy flow and the impact it has on the environment. The threat of invasive species on the environment. Biodiversity and its positive and negative effects. Ecosystem structure in different parts of the world.
150+ Outstanding Environmental Science Topics In 2022 Toll Free: +1 (888) 354-4744 Email: [email protected] Writing custom essays & research papers since 2008 Order right now February 15, 2021 150 Environmental Science Topics For Any Taste The field of environmental science is one that any student can expect an assignment at any study level.
30 Environmental Science Assignment or Presentation Topics I hope you all liked this post! Please comment below if you have any suggestions, comments, or feedback! We at #envpk love hearing from our readers! Thanks! Arifa S. Founder of Envpk.com. A passionate environmentalist and researcher by education and at heart. A proud tree-hugger.
Introduction. Every organism in the environment depends on another for its survival. Some of these. organisms can be termed as parasites if they completely for their well-being. Those organisms. that independent and offer survival environments for the parasites can be termed as hosts. However, in this assignment, we shall be analyzing only 5 ...
Class Assignments for Grade 1 Environmental Studies, printable worksheets and practice tests have been prepared as per the pattern of worksheets in various schools and topics given in NCERT textbook. Class 1 Environmental Studies Chapter tests for all important topics covered which can come in your school exams, download in PDF.
BEVAE-181 Environment Studies Solved Assignment 2022-2023. DOWNLOAD NOW. Tutor Marked Assignment AECC on Environment Studies Course Code: BEVAE-181 Assignment Code: BEVAE-181/TMA/2023 ... "Education for environmental awareness is essential for the younger generation as well as for the older generation." Explain the statement with suitable ...
Students can refer to Assignments for Class 2 Environmental Studies available for download in Pdf. We have given below links to subject-wise free printable Assignments for Environmental Studies Class 2 which you can download easily. All assignments have a collection of questions and answers designed for all topics given in your latest NCERT Books for Class 2 Environmental Studies for the ...
Samples List. An assignment examples on environmental studies s is a prosaic composition of a small volume and free composition, expressing individual impressions and thoughts on a specific occasion or issue and obviously not claiming a definitive or exhaustive interpretation of the subject. the presence of a specific topic or question. A work ...
The Environmental Studies (ENST) minor is available to students university-wide (College of Arts & Sciences, School of Foreign Service, McDonough School of Business, School of Nursing, School of Health). Course options are listed below, plus a link to declare the minor. The ENST requirements are three core courses, three elective courses (including cross-listed classes), and […]
An environmental studies major will give you the knowledge, skills and analytical tools needed to tackle these environmental challenges on a local, regional and international level. ... You can visit the Green Wing Environmental Laboratory for one-day excursions or overnight trips to complete classroom assignments or independent projects. Bring ...
BSBSUS401 Environmental Regulations Assignment Sample. Internal Code : Subject Code : BSBSUS401 University : Victoria University My Assignment Services is not sponsored or endorsed by this college or university. Subject Name: Environmental Science Implement and Monitor Environmentally Sustainable Work Practices Introduction to Implement and Monitor Environmentally Sustainable Work Practices ...
Class Assignments for Grade 2 Environmental Studies, printable worksheets and practice tests have been prepared as per the pattern of worksheets in various schools and topics given in NCERT textbook. Class 2 Environmental Studies Chapter tests for all important topics covered which can come in your school exams, download in PDF.
All you need to do is to get help with your Environmental Science Assignments is to register for free & post an assignment in less than 5 minutes! On PureAssignment platform, it is up to clients to determine a price for their assignments. If you need help with posting a job, Watch our Youtube Video.
The Assignments have been designed based on the latest NCERT Book for Class 2 Environmental Studies. These Assignments for Grade 2 Environmental Studies cover all important topics which can come in your standard 2 tests and examinations.
These Assignments for Grade 4 Environmental Studies cover all important topics which can come in your standard 4 tests and examinations. Free printable Assignments for CBSE Class 4 Environmental Studies , school and class assignments, and practice test papers have been designed by our highly experienced class 4 faculty.
Hire Professional Australian Writers for Environmental Studies and Ecology Assignment. Air Pollution and Development papers will mainly be focused on the effects of air pollution globally, various topics such as the influence of global development on air pollution, air quality, global warming, specific geographic areas, and proposals for global ...
Environmental studies are made up of several components. They are as follows: Anthropology: It is the study of human traits, biological and psychological well-being, communities and cultures, and the growth and evolution of humans. EVS is connected to anthropology since it studies humans and their environments throughout place and time.
Environmental Science Assignment Help. Environmental science is considered the field of science which studies the connections of the chemical, physical and biological elements of the environment besides the relationships and influences of these elements with numerous organisms present in the environment. Today, many students are learning about ...