- Starting a Business
- Ask an Expert Mentoring
- Browse Business Tools
- Entrepreneur Elevator Pitch
- Side Hustle Accelerator
Growing a Business
- Growth Strategies
- Customer Service
- Social Media
- Entrepreneur Insurance
- Franchise Center
- Take the Franchise Quiz
- Franchise 500 List
- Franchise How-Tos
- Franchise Service Providers
- Franchises for Sale
- BizOpp Listings
- Success Stories
- Time Management
Copyright © 2023 Entrepreneur Media, Inc. All rights reserved. Entrepreneur® and its related marks are registered trademarks of Entrepreneur Media Inc.
How to Do a Reverse Address Lookup
CocoFinder - Reverse address lookup – CocoFinder's easy user interface and an extensive database enable you to make a free address lookup
By Caroline Lee • Jan 13, 2022
Opinions expressed by Entrepreneur contributors are their own.
You're reading Entrepreneur India, an international franchise of Entrepreneur Media.
Address lookup is generally more accurate than you would think. Assume you want to sell a house without contacting a broker. Enter the address of the property and acquire all relevant information. Reverse address lookup allows you to see the property and the individuals who previously resided there. All you have to do is input an address. This is especially useful for real estate agents or people who need to shift their locations every few years due to nature of their jobs. With the growth of Multi-National Companies, people have left their hometowns to search for better opportunities in top cities of the world.
According to a report by McKinsey , managed corporate-travel spending in the United States increased by 71 percent, or $94 billion in the year 2020 itself. The pandemic plays a role as well. Since work from home opportunities have increased, people have utilized the flexibility and shifted homes for various reasons including cheaper rents, staying closer to family, better facilities, safer zones, better health care facilities, etc. Even organizations are supporting the employees to elevate their comfort zones. Many companies are reevaluating working and organizational arrangements to accommodate the newfound flexibility and adopt permanent or semi-permanent remote-working arrangements for a subset of the workforce.
With the rapid shifts as well as recurring lockdowns, the professionals face two issues – finding a good property as well as interacting with the local communities. Reverse Address Lookups list all current and prior owners and their contact information, estimated house worth, and even refinancing information. This method aids in narrowing down the findings to the appropriate individuals.
What is Reverse Address Lookup?
A reverse address lookup, also known as a reverse address search, is the process of locating information about the current or previous inhabitants, or property owner, of a home or company by utilizing a specific street address.
It used to be quite hard to find out who lived in a house with a street address. Although street addresses were recorded in actual phone books alongside names and phone numbers, directories were ordered by last name or business name, making it very difficult to tie an address to a name in any meaningful way. Thanks to updated technology, this is no longer the case.
Click here to know more about Reverse Address Lookup>>
How Does a Reverse Address Lookup Work?
The fact that there are so many different worldwide address formats and alignments is one obstacle to conducting business globally. Every day, new addresses are added to the list of nations and territories worldwide.
Behind the scenes, a global data set consolidates various reference data sources into a consistent and dependable single-best-record. As a result, businesses worldwide have immediate access to complete, correct, and confirmed addresses. The accurate address lookup tool will curate official postal authority, mapping, geospatial data sources, and other essential datasets for an area.
Two significant API queries make up an address lookup: A "Find request" is used to narrow down a possible list of addresses. In contrast, an "Obtain request" is used to retrieve an adequately formatted address that meets the postal criteria.
A typical address search consists of many Find requests followed by a Retrieve based on the user's decision. An address ID is provided when an address (including street number/name, city, state, and ZIP code) is given to the API.
You should then use the address ID to get a correctly formatted address using the Retrieve service. The user is given a list of matching addresses to choose the desired address.
Companies may use this capacity to guarantee the scale of their operations with their worldwide presence and client base.
Click here to start to do a reverse address lookup>>
How to Do a Reverse Address Lookup with CocoFinder?
Public records and internet data help locate a lot of useful information, including a person's address records. They do, however, contain a large quantity of data. As a result, you will require tools to make the procedure easier. One such tool is CocoFinder Reverse Address Lookup. You may access the utility through its parent website. It is also straightforward to use and requires no registration or money. A reverse address lookup is direct and takes very little time. Here's how to go about it.
Step 1: you may do the reverse address lookup immediately on the website. Open CocoFinder's main page and select the ' Address Lookup ' option above the homepage search box.
The tool's database is made up of many categories of documents. Its database contains public records, criminal records, social media, and other sources. As a result, you may anticipate receiving every central and small data record you require.
5.1 Determining the Property's Value
Much of the information is kept hidden by the real estate agents. When purchasing a new home, it is critical to understand the property thoroughly. These programs can determine the property's current value, size, and other pertinent information.
5.2 Free of cost
CocoFinder provides a free reverse address lookup service. The user can enter an unknown address into the reverse address number lookup service. It then provides all relevant information, such as the target's name, acquaintances and family, and previous residences.
5.3 Professional Affiliations
CocoFinder is the best address lookup service. It is a simple platform that you may utilize to acquire crucial information about a property you are interested in. The site displays information such as the person's full name, additional addresses, current and previous phone numbers, known relatives, as well as professional affiliations.
Caroline Lee is the co-founder of CocoSign, a web-based electronic signature solution that helps SMBs and professionals get contracts signed right and 5x faster.
Most popular, chatgpt: what is it and how does it work.
ChatGPT is the latest development in commercial AI technology. Keep reading to find out what ChatGPT is and how it works.
By Entrepreneur Staff
Successful People Establish Deliberate Morning Routines. Here's How to Make One for Yourself.
A consistent, intentional morning routine generates momentum and has been scientifically proven to have massive impacts on your mood, anxiety levels, productivity levels and overall health.
By Ashely Notarmaso
Suniel Shetty: The Tough Guy In Business
Coming from a business family, 61-year-old Shetty started to work from the age of 16 at his father's restaurant.
By Kabir Singh Bhandari
8 Leadership Skills That Seem Obvious But Still Aren't Being Practiced
Here are eight skills you need to start developing in order to become an impactful and influential leader.
By Doug Walner
How to Pick Up Good Habits That You Don't Ditch After a Week
Here are fifteen tips that will help you develop new habits and actually keep them.
By John Rampton
5 Critical Questions You Must Ask Yourself to Master an Entrepreneurial Mindset
An entrepreneur's strong and positive mindset really is one of the biggest drivers of business success. But what does a strong mindset really mean?
By Jason Zickerman
Successfully copied link
- Meet the Editors
Wake County Long Term Disability Lawyers
Long term disability attorneys at darraslaw.
DarrasLaw assists with long term disability litigation, long term disability appeals, insurance bad faith matters, long term care insurance and individual disability litigation. Call or visit our website for a free policy analysis or free claim help.
DarrasLaw, America's top disability firm, handles individual and group long term disability insurance matters of all sizes for clients of all backgrounds and professions. Led by attorney Frank N. Darras, we have set the standard for compassionate and effective representation.
Fields Disability is a national firm committed to helping people who have been denied long-term disability benefits. Contact us 24 hours a day, seven days a week to get the legal help you need.
At Fields Disability, we understand that the insurance company is out to protect its profits, not your best interests. Long-term disability benefits applications are often denied, and many people give up because of the strict guidelines applicants must follow.
Operana Law Office
Operana Law Office - Long Term Disability Experts - We represent individuals who have been denied Long Term Disability benefits. We handle administrative appeals, ERISA Lawsuits, and SSDI claims. Call us for a free case evaluation at 855-999-1969
Operana Law assists disabled individuals with their long term disability claims against all the major insurance companies. We assist you from start to finish.
Dabdoub Law Firm
HELPING PEOPLE GET DISABILITY BENEFITS FROM INSURANCE COMPANIES. CALL (888) 812-0393. WWW.LONGTERMDISABILITY.NET
Coral Gables, FL
Dabdoub Law Firm is a highly specialized disability insurance law firm representing clients across the country. The firm has a track record of winning disability insurance cases, including big victories in federal district courts and courts of appeals.
Counties Near Wake County
- Alamance County
- Beaufort County
- Brunswick County
- Buncombe County
- Burke County
- Cabarrus County
- Caldwell County
- Carteret County
- Catawba County
- Cleveland County
- Columbus County
- Craven County
- Cumberland County
- Davidson County
- Duplin County
- Durham County
- Edgecombe County
- Forsyth County
- Franklin County
- Gaston County
- Granville County
- Guilford County
- Halifax County
- Harnett County
- Haywood County
- Henderson County
- Iredell County
- Johnston County
- Lenoir County
- Lincoln County
- Mcdowell County
- Mecklenburg County
- Moore County
- Nash County
- New Hanover County
- Onslow County
- Orange County
- Pitt County
- Randolph County
- Richmond County
- Robeson County
- Rockingham County
- Rowan County
- Rutherford County
- Sampson County
- Stanly County
- Stokes County
- Surry County
- Union County
- Vance County
- Wake County
- Wayne County
- Wilkes County
- Wilson County
Get the compensation you deserve.
We've helped 225 clients find attorneys today., how it works.
- Briefly tell us about your case
- Provide your contact information
- Choose attorneys to contact you
A student's base schools are based on the residence of the student. Enter the street number and a few characters of the street name in the search box below. When you see your address in the list, click it to view the assigned base schools.
- Follow on Twitter
- Like on Facebook
Find Base School Assignment by Address
A student's base schools are based on the residence of the student. Please enter the street number and a few characters of the street name in the box below. When you see your address in the list, click it to view the assigned base schools.
- Abbotts Creek Elementary School
- Adams Elementary School
- Alston Ridge Elementary School
- Alston Ridge Middle School
- Apex Elementary School
- Apex Friendship Elementary School
- Apex Friendship High School
- Apex Friendship Middle School
- Apex High School
- Apex Middle School
- Athens Drive Magnet High School
- Aversboro Elementary School
- Baileywick Road Elementary School
- Ballentine Elementary School
- Banks Road Elementary School
- Barwell Road Elementary School
- Baucom Elementary School
- Beaverdam Elementary School
- Brassfield Elementary School
- Brentwood Magnet Elementary School
- Briarcliff Elementary School
- Bridges Program
- Brier Creek Elementary School
- Brooks Magnet Elementary School
- Broughton Magnet High School
- Bryan Road Elementary School
- Buckhorn Creek Elementary School
- Bugg Magnet Elementary School
- Carnage Magnet Middle School
- Carpenter Elementary School
- Carroll Magnet Middle School
- Carver Elementary School
- Cary Elementary School
- Cary High School
- Cedar Fork Elementary School
- Centennial Campus Magnet Middle School
- Combs Magnet Elementary School
- Conn Magnet Elementary School
- Virtual Academy Orientation
- Creech Road Elementary School
- Crossroads FLEX High School
- Davis Drive Elementary School
- Davis Drive Middle School
- Dillard Drive Magnet Elementary School
- Dillard Drive Magnet Middle School
- Douglas Magnet Elementary School
- Durant Road Elementary School
- Durant Road Middle School
- East Cary Magnet Middle School
- East Garner Elementary School
- East Garner Magnet Middle School
- East Millbrook Magnet Middle School
- East Wake High School
- Enloe Magnet High School
- Farmington Woods Magnet Elementary School
- Forest Pines Drive Elementary School
- Forestville Road Elementary School
- Fox Road Magnet Elementary School
- Fuller Magnet Elementary School
- Fuquay-Varina Elementary School
- Fuquay-Varina High School
- Fuquay-Varina Middle School
- Garner Magnet High School
- Graduation 2021
- Green Hope Elementary School
- Green Hope High School
- Green Level High School
- Green Magnet Elementary School
- Harris Creek Elementary School
- Herbert Akins Road Elementary School
- Herbert Akins Middle School
- Heritage Elementary School
- Heritage High School
- Heritage Middle School
- Highcroft Drive Elementary School
- Hilburn Academy
- Hodge Road Magnet Elementary School
- Holly Grove Elementary School
- Holly Grove Middle School
- Holly Ridge Elementary School
- Holly Ridge Middle School
- Holly Springs Elementary School
- Holly Springs High School
- Hortons Creek Elementary School
- Hunter Magnet Elementary School
- Jeffreys Grove Magnet Elementary School
- Jones Dairy Elementary School
- Joyner Magnet Elementary School
- Kingswood Magnet Elementary School
- Knightdale Elementary School
- Knightdale High School
- Lacy Elementary School
- Lake Myra Elementary School
- Laurel Park Elementary School
- Lead Mine Elementary School
- Leesville Road Elementary School
- Leesville Road High School
- Leesville Road Middle School
- Ligon Magnet Middle School
- Lincoln Heights Magnet Elementary School
- Lockhart Elementary School
- Longview School
- Lufkin Road Middle School
- Lynn Road Elementary School
- Martin Magnet Middle School
- Middle Creek Elementary School
- Middle Creek High School
- Millbrook Magnet Elementary School
- Millbrook Magnet High School
- Mills Park Elementary School
- Mills Park Middle School
- Moore Square Magnet Middle School
- Morrisville Elementary School
- Mount Vernon Middle School
- Neuse River Middle School
- Guides to Technology
- North Forest Pines Elementary School
- North Garner Middle School
- North Ridge Elementary School
- North Wake College & Career Academy
- Northwoods Elementary School
- Oak Grove Elementary School
- Oakview Elementary School
- Oberlin Magnet Middle School
- Olds Elementary School
- Olive Chapel Elementary School
- Panther Creek High School
- Parkside Elementary School
- Partnership Elementary School
- Penny Road Elementary School
- Phillips High School
- Pine Hollow Middle School
- Pleasant Grove Elementary School
- Pleasant Union Elementary School
- Poe Magnet Elementary School
- Powell Magnet Elementary School
- Project Enlightenment
- Rand Road Elementary School
- Reedy Creek Elementary School
- Reedy Creek Magnet Middle School Center for the Digital Sciences
- Back to School 2020-21
- Richland Creek Elementary School
- River Bend Elementary School
- River Bend Middle School
- River Oaks Middle School
- Rogers Lane Elementary School
- Rolesville Elementary School
- Rolesville High School
- Rolesville Middle School
- Root Elementary School
- Salem Elementary School
- Salem Middle School
- Sanderson High School
- Sanford Creek Elementary School
- SCORE Academy
- Scotts Ridge Elementary School
- Smith Magnet Elementary School
- South Garner High School
- South Lakes Elementary School
- Southeast Raleigh Elementary School
- Southeast Raleigh Magnet High School
- Stough Magnet Elementary School
- Swift Creek Elementary School
- Sycamore Creek Elementary School
- Timber Drive Elementary School
- Turner Creek Elementary School
- Underwood Magnet Elementary School
- Vance Elementary School
- Vandora Springs Elementary School
- Vernon Malone College & Career Academy
- Wake Early College of Health and Sciences
- Wake Forest iSTEM Magnet Elementary School
- Wake Forest High School
- Wake Forest Middle School
- Wake STEM Early College High School
- Wake Young Men's Leadership Academy
- Wake Young Women's Leadership Academy
- Wakefield Elementary School
- Wakefield High School
- Wakefield Middle School
- Wakelon Elementary School
- Walnut Creek Elementary School
- Washington Magnet Elementary School
- Weatherstone Elementary School
- Wendell Elementary School
- Wendell Middle School
- West Cary Middle School
- West Lake Elementary School
- West Lake Middle School
- West Millbrook Middle School
- White Oak Elementary School
- Wilburn Elementary School
- Wildwood Forest Elementary School
- Wiley Magnet Elementary School
- Willow Springs Elementary School
- Yates Mill Elementary School
- York Elementary School
- Zebulon Magnet Elementary School
- Zebulon Magnet Middle School
- Willow Spring High School
- Connections Academy Middle School
- New Subsite 236
- Barton Pond Elementary School
- Wake Early College of Information and Biotechnologies
- Wake County Public School System
- Student Assignment
- New Student Enrollment
- 2023-24 Application Dates
- Enrollment Caps
- Magnet and Application Schools
- Future Schools
- Approved Stability Rules
All the information you need to register for school or change schools is located in this section of our website. If you need any help, give us a call at (919) 431-7333 or contact us online .
- Questions or Feedback? |
- SchoolUp Durham
- General Resources
- Charter Schools
Enroll in wcpss, introduction to schools in wake county.
Enrolling in the Wake County Public School System is done online and finalized through your base school. Visit the link below to learn how to enroll and locate your base school.
WCPSS Base Attendance Zones
You can find a comprehensive map of base attendance zones below. Beneath the map you will find middle school and high school maps as well. Please note this is not consistently updated and check your address on the address lookup tool it is the only guarantee.
Wake County Magnet Schools
Wake County has a nationally recognized magnet program. Though selections for Magnet Schools are completed by the end of January, families relocating to Wake County can move into the base area for a magnet school and take advantage of these amazing programs. Follow the link below to find out more about magnet options in Wake County.
Sometimes seeing it all on a map can really help you narrow down your choices. See the magnet elementary school map here and the magnet middle school map here .
Charter Schools Map
Wake County has a robust charter school community. See top charter schools on the link below to see where they are located. A full list of charter schools by town can be found under the school section on the menu.
Best Private Schools in Raleigh
NICHE's list of top-ranked private schools in the Raleigh area. Click here to see their most recent rankings for K-12 private schools.
2021 Best Charter Elementary and Middle Schools
NICHE's 2021 list of top-ranked charter K-8 schools in the Raleigh area. Click the link below to see their most recent rankings for charter schools.
School Performance Results
The link below has the most recent school report cards for Wake County. All public charter and traditional public schools get state report cards so you can compare them apples to apples.
Compare High School SAT Scores
Trying to find the best high schools? DPI releases a yearly SAT report for area high schools. Take a look at Wake County and see which schools have the most impressive results.
Looking for additional support and guidance?
I'd love to help!
- First Time Buyers
- Apple's Coming
- Development/New subdivisions
- WCPSS Facts
- Seniors Blog
- Value Added
WCPSS: Wake County Public School System information: This page is a compilation of facts and links for my clients to make their best decisions about public schools in Wake County. Two most frequent topics are " g ood " schools and Assignment. This is NOT a current events/update page on COVID or hot news items. I suggest y'all follow Keung [email protected] from News & Observer on twitter. Check out: Board meeting schedule & minutes (& attachments!!) https://assistive.eboardsolutions.com/SB_Meetings/SB_MeetingListing.aspx?S=920 I. "Good": Please remember it is important how EACH child learns and grows so potential of YOUR child/ren is reached. If a school or system does not score well overall, it does not mean the school is not "good." I don't rely on social web pages of either angsty personal posts or PTA cheerleaders. I can't ethically steer you to/from a school based on my opinions on each school but I can surely send you to the facts for you to make your own decisions! I've put in many many volunteer hours in education of our youth (& a small state level paid consulting project) and I am here to help you with alphabet soup of all the acronyms and info out there. Just ask me.... and as many times or in any areas until you feel comfortable with your decision. Best suggestion is to go tour the school when possible and talk to the Principal to see if it is a "fit" for your student/s. Also, check out the school (upper left corner "View Our Schools") and PTA page and see what each school offers before making your own judgments. See below for High school options. Search HERE for a school's student aggregate performance. WCPSS Key data and charts (< remember to scroll down that link for lots of info!)
Ii. school assignment coolest thing ever: >>>>> check out these assignment maps <<<<<<<< .
- Searches can't rely on "school' field as many realtors list WCPSS Schools, not latest assignment. Look across at the tabs across that page to see base assignment maps by level of school. To get the most homes for sale assigned to a desired school, a realtor can draw that map into the search criteria instead.
- ** List of all feeder schools: Elementary , Middle , and by High School
- Calendar : If you don't like the calendar of assigned base school, you can apply to transfer to "options" (if not capped.)
- Note: AFHS has some stringent criteria added by Office of Student Assignment to any aged student who moves into base after Feb. 2022.
- Capped Middle Schools: Apex Friendship, Mills Park
- Capped Elementary Schools: Abbotts Creek, Alston Ridge, Apex, Beaverdam, Cedar Fork, Highcroft, Holly Grove, Holly Ridge, Hortons Creek, Mills Park, Northwoods, Oakview, Olive Chapel, Parkside, River Bend, Rogers Lane, Scotts Ridge, Sycamore Creek, White Oak, Weatherstone
- NEW CAP for Apex Friendship ES has been capped with overflow school of Baucom ES (which will be under construction.)
- Change of Overflow school for Apex ES to Penny Rd ES & Olive Chapel ES to Turner Creek ES.
- Sycamore ES cap is removed
- Overflow Schools If your child's grade level is capped past capacity.
- Some will say a good idea is to email or call the Data Manger at each school, or call central office School Assignment (919) 431-7333. Be patient getting a phone call back and it's not always up to central office and there are Board review cases. I don't know if they can give you any solution especially if you’re not IN the house yet holding the title. There is a new policy that if you are within 45 days of closing , they may let you enroll your child. Also, don't forget to see if Transportation is provided or not. Things always change, especially with new construction and COVID. Good Luck!
Map of Wake County, North Carolina Elementary School Attendance Zones
- Map of Wake County Middle School Attendance Zone Boundaries
- Map of Wake County Elementary School Free/Reduced Lunch Program Participation
- Map of Wake County Middle School Free/Reduced Lunch Program Participation
- Map of Wake County High School Free/Reduced Lunch Program Participation
- Map of Wake County Elementary Schools Race/Ethnicity
- Map of Wake County Middle Schools Race/Ethnicity
- Map of Wake County High Schools Race/Ethnicity
- Map of Wake County Elementary Schools Title 1 Status
- Map of Wake County Middle Schools Title 1 Status
- Map of Wake County High Schools Title 1 Status
- ZIP Code Blog
- Game Schedule
Eligibility to play in the Wake County Club Baseball League is determined by three separate critera:
- School Eligibility - the school that a player attends.
- Grade/Age Eligibility - the current grade level and age of the player.
- Career Eligibility - the history of the player's participation in the league.
These criteria are described below.
1. School Eligibility
All players in the Wake County Club Baseball League must play for the school that they attend, with the following exceptions:
Middle School Partnerships
WCCBL recognizes the same Middle School Partnerships recognized by the Wake County Public School System:
Private School / Charter School Students
Any student residing in Wake County that attends a charter school or private school that DOES NOT have a baseball program, is eligible to try out and play for the team that is their Wake County Public School System Base School assignment. A WCCBL team can have at most 2 players on their roster from charter/private/home schools. The WCPSS Base School assignment is defined by the Address Lookup Tool on the WCPSS website. There is only one Base Middle School defined per address. If the student's Base School assignment does not have a club baseball program, then that student is NOT eligible to play in the league. Students CANNOT play at any of the Application Schools that are returned by the Address Lookup Tool.
Home Schooled Students
Home Schooled Students that reside in Wake County can only play for the Home School Warriors team(s). Exceptions:
- If a student that resides in Wake County is being temporarily home schooled due to Covid-19, then that student is eligible to tryout and play for the team that is their Wake County Public School System Base School Assignment .
- In any season that the Home School Warriors do NOT participate in the league, all home schooled students that reside in Wake County are eligible to try out and play for the team that is their Wake County Public School System Base School Assignment .
Home schooled students that do not reside in Wake County CANNOT play in the Wake County Club Baseball League. WCCBL teams (other than the Home School Warriors) can have at most 2 players on their roster from charter/private/home schools.
The following table lists the Wake County Public School System middle schools that do NOT currently partipate in the Wake County Club Baseball League. If you attend a non-partipating school, you are not eligible to play in the WCCBL. Specifically, if you attend any WCPSS non-participating school, you are NOT eligible to play for any other school that does participate in the WCCBL. Parents and students that attend non-partipating WCPSS schools are urged to form a club baseball program at their school and join the WCCBL. The deadline for applications to join the WCCBL is December 15th of each year in order to play in the WCCBL season that begins the following March. Please Contact Us for helpful information on forming a club baseball program at your school.
2. Grade/Age Eligibility
All varsity players must be in the 7th or 8th grade, and must not turn 15 on or before August 31 of the current school year. Exception:
- For those schools without a JV team in the WCCBL, a maximum of two 6th graders may be assigned to the varsity team. These 6th graders must not turn 14 on or before August 31 of the current school year.
All JV players must be in the 6th or 7th grade, and must not turn 14 on or before August 31 of the current school year.
Note: The WCPSS school year runs from July 1 to June 30.
3. WCCBL Career Eligibility
Career eligibility in the WCCBL is determined by the grade level reported to the league in the player's first year of participation in the league. Players first reported as 6th graders are eligible to participate in the league for a period of three (3) consecutive seasons. Players first reported as 7th graders are eligible to participate in the league for a period of two (2) consecutive seasons. Players first reported as 8th graders are eligible to participate in the league for one (1) season.
Frontline Applicant Tracking - Wake County Public Schools
- Administration-Assistant Principal (23)
- Administration-Officers/District Leadership (1)
- Administration-Principal (6)
- Athletics (126)
- Central Office Administrator-Administrator (9)
- Central Office Administrator-Director (7)
- Central Office Administrator-Senior Administrator (21)
- Central Office Administrator-Senior Director (1)
- Certified Support Staff (141)
- Elementary School Teaching (240)
- Extra Duty-Academics (1)
- Facilities (64)
- High School Teaching (174)
- Instructional Support Staff (238)
- Middle School Teaching (167)
- Non-Instructional Support Staff (69)
- School Bus Driver (1)
- Secretarial/Office: Central Services (25)
- Secretarial/Office: School Based (31)
- Substitute (45)
- Abbotts Creek Elementary School (1)
- Academics (4)
- Academics-Academically or Intellectually Gifted (1)
- Academics-Curriculum Development (1)
- Academics-English as a Second Language (3)
- Academics-Magnet & Curriculum Enhancement Programs (2)
- Academics-Middle School Programs (1)
- Academics-State and Federal Programs (1)
- Adams Elementary School (3)
- Alston Ridge Elementary School (6)
- Alston Ridge Middle School (12)
- Apex Elementary School (1)
- Apex Friendship Elementary School (1)
- Apex Friendship High School (10)
- Apex Friendship Middle School (6)
- Apex High School (15)
- Apex Middle School (6)
- Athens High School (7)
- Aversboro Elementary School (6)
- Baileywick Elementary School (3)
- Ballentine Elementary School (3)
- Banks Road Elementary School (5)
- Barwell Road Elementary School (7)
- Baucom Elementary School (1)
- Beaverdam Elementary School (9)
- Brassfield Elementary School (1)
- Brentwood Elementary School (3)
- Briarcliff Elementary School (2)
- Bridges (3)
- Brier Creek Elementary School (8)
- Brooks Elementary School (3)
- Broughton High School (14)
- Bryan Road Elementary School (8)
- Buckhorn Creek Elementary (6)
- Bugg Elementary School (1)
- Carnage Middle School (5)
- Carpenter Elementary School (3)
- Carroll Middle School (8)
- Carver Elementary School (7)
- Cary Elementary School (2)
- Cary High School (12)
- Cedar Fork Elementary School (6)
- Centennial Middle School (18)
- Combs Elementary School (3)
- Communications (1)
- Communications-Community Services (4)
- Conn Elementary School (8)
- Connections Academy MS (3)
- Creech Road Elementary School (8)
- Data, Research and Accountability (2)
- Data, Research, & Accountability-Program (1)
- Davis Drive Elementary School (11)
- Davis Drive Middle School (5)
- Dillard Drive Elementary School (11)
- Dillard Drive Middle School (7)
- Douglas Elementary School (3)
- Durant Road Elementary School (2)
- Durant Road Middle School (3)
- East Cary Middle School (11)
- East Garner Elementary School (4)
- East Garner Middle School (10)
- East Millbrook Middle School (12)
- East Wake High School (17)
- Enloe High School (17)
- Equity Affairs (3)
- Facilities and Operations (2)
- Facilities-Construction Management (1)
- Facilities-Custodial Services (5)
- Facilities-Energy and Physical Plant (15)
- Facilities-Environmental and Grounds (6)
- Facilities-Maintenance and Operations (7)
- Facilities-Program Controls (2)
- Facilities-Regional Maintenance (9)
- Farmington Woods Elementary School (6)
- Finance (2)
- Financial Services-Accounting (1)
- Financial Services-Compensation Services (3)
- Forest Pines Elementary School (7)
- Forestville Elementary School (7)
- Fox Road Elementary School (6)
- Fuller Elementary School (9)
- Fuquay-Varina Elementary School (1)
- Fuquay-Varina High School (3)
- Fuquay-Varina Middle School (1)
- Garner High School (15)
- Green Elementary School (2)
- Green Hope Elementary School (4)
- Green Hope High School (11)
- Green Level High School (13)
- Harris Creek Elementary School (4)
- Health & Crisis Prevention Services (8)
- Herbert Akins Road Elementary School (1)
- Herbert Akins Road Middle School (16)
- Heritage High School (8)
- Heritage Middle School (2)
- Highcroft Elementary School (3)
- Hilburn Drive Academy (2)
- Hodge Road Elementary School (4)
- Holly Grove Elementary School (3)
- Holly Grove Middle School (5)
- Holly Ridge Elementary School (4)
- Holly Ridge Middle School (6)
- Holly Springs Elementary School (3)
- Holly Springs High School (13)
- Hortons Creek Elementary School (6)
- Human Resources-Employee Relations (4)
- Human Resources-Salary & Licensure (2)
- Human Resources-Staffing & Operations (1)
- Hunter Elementary School (4)
- Jeffreys Grove Elementary School (1)
- Jones Dairy Elementary School (6)
- Joyner Elementary School (5)
- Kingswood Elementary School (5)
- Knightdale Elementary School (4)
- Knightdale High School (13)
- Lacy Elementary School (2)
- Lake Myra Elementary School (1)
- Laurel Park Elementary School (5)
- Lead Mine Elementary School (1)
- Leesville Road Elementary School (2)
- Leesville Road High School (12)
- Leesville Road Middle School (9)
- Ligon Middle School (4)
- Lincoln Heights Elementary School (5)
- Lockhart Elementary School (3)
- Longview High School (3)
- Lufkin Road Middle School (5)
- Lynn Road Elementary School (2)
- Martin Middle School (13)
- Middle Creek Elementary School (5)
- Middle Creek High School (4)
- Millbrook Elementary School (3)
- Millbrook High School (5)
- Mills Park Elementary School (2)
- Mills Park Middle School (5)
- Moore Square Middle School (6)
- Morrisville Elementary School (3)
- Neuse River Middle School (5)
- North Forest Pines Elementary School (1)
- North Garner Middle School (7)
- North Ridge Elementary School (6)
- Northwoods Elementary School (5)
- Oak Grove Elementary School (3)
- Oakview Elementary School (6)
- Oberlin Middle School (4)
- Office of Early Learning (3)
- Office of Student Assignment (1)
- Olds Elementary School (2)
- Olive Chapel Elementary School (2)
- Panther Creek High School (11)
- Parkside Elementary School (2)
- Partnership Elementary School (4)
- Penny Road Elementary School (5)
- Phillips High School (1)
- Pine Hollow Middle School (1)
- Pleasant Grove Elementary School (2)
- Pleasant Union Elementary School (1)
- Poe Elementary School (3)
- Powell Elementary School (3)
- Project Enlightenment (1)
- Purchasing (1)
- Rand Road Elementary School (4)
- Reedy Creek Elementary School (9)
- Reedy Creek Middle School (22)
- Richland Creek Elementary School (3)
- River Bend Elementary School (10)
- River Bend Middle School (8)
- Rogers Lane Elementary School (11)
- Rolesville Elementary School (7)
- Rolesville High School (34)
- Rolesville Middle School (16)
- Root Elementary School (6)
- Salem Elementary School (2)
- Salem Middle School (2)
- Sanderson High School (23)
- Sanford Creek Elementary School (3)
- School Choice, Planning & Assignment-Real Estate (1)
- SCORE Academy (5)
- Scotts Ridge Elementary School (3)
- Security (1)
- Smith Elementary School (8)
- South Garner High School (24)
- South Lakes Elementary School (10)
- Southeast Raleigh Elementary School (6)
- Southeast Raleigh High School (17)
- Special Education Services (24)
- Stough Elementary School (3)
- Student Support -Counseling and Student Services (38)
- Student Support Services (2)
- Student Support Services-Office of Early Learning (12)
- Superintendent's Office (2)
- Swift Creek Elementary School (4)
- Sycamore Creek Elementary School (1)
- Technology Services (4)
- Technology Services-Information Systems (1)
- Technology Services-Infrastructure (6)
- Technology Services-Support Services (2)
- Timber Drive Elementary School (9)
- Transportation (19)
- Turner Creek Elementary School (3)
- Underwood Elementary School (3)
- Vance Elementary School (1)
- Vandora Springs Elementary School (5)
- Various Locations (1)
- Vernon Malone College and Career Academy (4)
- Wake Early College of Health and Science (3)
- Wake Early College of Information and Biotechnologies (3)
- Wake Forest Elementary School (2)
- Wake Forest High School (17)
- Wake Forest Middle School (11)
- Wake STEM Early College High School (2)
- Wake Young Women's Leadership Academy (1)
- Wake Young Women`s Leadership Academy (2)
- Wakefield Elementary School (1)
- Wakefield High School (6)
- Wakefield Middle School (6)
- Wakelon Elementary School (7)
- Walnut Creek Elementary School (5)
- Washington Elementary School (4)
- Weatherstone Elementary School (5)
- Wendell Elementary School (10)
- Wendell Middle School (6)
- West Cary Middle School (7)
- West Lake Elementary School (7)
- West Lake Middle School (4)
- West Millbrook Middle School (5)
- Western Wake County (1)
- White Oak Elementary School (4)
- Wilburn Elementary School (9)
- Wildwood Forest Elementary School (9)
- Wiley Elementary School (1)
- Willow Spring High School (24)
- Willow Springs Elementary School (1)
- Yates Mill Elementary School (10)
- York Elementary School (3)
- Zebulon Elementary School (8)
- Zebulon Middle School (5)
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities with Wake County Public Schools. Please click on the appropriate link below to start an application for employment. If your experience and qualifications match our needs, you may be contacted for further information and an interview. In the event that several applicants for the same position are equally qualified and suitable for a position, employees within the school system will be given strong consideration. If you have already submitted an application through AppliTrack and wish to apply for another position use this process:
- Log in to your existing application.
- Apply to the new position(s) by placing a check in the box next to the job vacancy or desired position(s).
- Complete any additional information that may be required for the new position. You can determine if additional information is required by reviewing the confirmation page of your application for messages (this will be the last page).
- After completing the above steps, you must click the " FINISH AND SUBMIT " button in order for your new request to be seen by the hiring manager/principal.
Questions/Assistance: If you need technical assistance with your application, please use the Request Technical Help link at the bottom of this page. After clicking to the link you'll be directed to a page with help topics and at the bottom of the page you can select "Submit a Request" for additional support. If you receive an error message that your "SSN is already in use" then you have previously created an account and will be required to login using the existing user name and password. After browsing the categories on the Help Site and following the Request Technical Help link and if you continue to need assistance, email [email protected] . When emailing be please provide your full name, last 4 of your SSN, and any email addresses you may have previously used when applying. This email account is for technical support only; questions regarding the status of an application or status of specific job postings should be directed to the schools/departments that posted the position.
- WCPSS permanent employees Substitutes are not considered permanent employees and should not complete the internal application.
- Current Teacher Assistants applying for certified positions Transcripts, test scores and any other relevant professional documentation must be uploaded. Copies of these documents already contained in the current employee file can be uploaded by request at [email protected] .
Need Help? Consult our "Frequently Asked Questions" document here .
- Wake County Public Schools
- Cary, NC 27611
- Skip to primary navigation
- Skip to main content
- Skip to primary sidebar
- Skip to footer
The Best Cary Neighborhoods
The best neighborhoods in Cary,NC
Cary, Apex, Holly Springs Public Schools
I’m not including magnet and charter schools because they are often lottery based.
- 1 Other Cary School Links from BestCaryNeighborhoods.com
- 2.1 Overcrowding and capped schools
- 3.1 NC School Report Cards
- 4 Walk Zones
- 5 What the Teachers Think about their School
- 6 What are the best schools in Cary?
- 7 The highest ranked schools (A rated) in the Cary/Apex/Holly Springs area by NC Public Schools
- 8 Elementary Schools
- 9 Middle schools
- 10 High Schools
- 11 Year around and traditional schools, sometimes you have a choice.
- 12.1 Share this:
Other Cary School Links from BestCaryNeighborhoods.com
Cary High Schools vs Chapel Hill High Schools
2019-2020 New schools and the reassignment plan
Cary is in Wake County NC and is in the Wake County School District.
This means that Cary doesn’t have its own school system, it’s part of the much larger Raleigh/Wake County School System. Wake County is the 15th largest school district in the US. The schools located in Cary are rated very highly because the people living in the town are well educated and involved with the schools. The good schools are drawing people to Cary from all over the world and big new homes are being built on former pastures and woodland.
Overcrowded and capping
Overcrowding and capped schools
Even though new schools are constantly being built there is still over crowding and some of the schools in the most popular neighborhood areas have enrollment caps. New families moving in to these neighborhoods will be assigned to overflow schools. The overflow schools are good too, it’s just that some of the children in a neighborhood will go to a different school and there may be a longer bus ride.
Cary address, Apex school
When you think of Cary schools it may be a good idea to consider Apex, Morrisville and Holly Springs too because they share the same Wake County school district and you could have a Morrisville address and go to a school in Cary or be in Cary and go to a school with an Apex address. Some neighborhoods in Holly Springs go to Apex Friendship High. The new Green Level High will serve West Cary and parts of Apex.
NC School Report Cards
North Carolina ranks it schools on lots of different criteria like performance in different subject areas, teacher experience, graduation rates and college course completion, standardized test score performance and many others factors. The NC Report Cards site gives each school a letter grade and numerical score based on 80% performance and 20% on academic growth. You can select and compare schools on this site.
I like the site because it is based on information directly from North Carolina Public Schools and it is easy to directly compare schools and also see how the schools compare based on what is important to you. If it’s biology, math, arts, test scores
I have a page that gets into more detail about capped schools.
Call me if you want to talk about it. It’s confusing! 919-274-4365
If a home is located within 1.5 miles of a school there is no bus transportation unless there is only an unsafe route for walking. A walk zone is good because the students living in one may not be redistricted. The 1.5 miles for school assignment is determined by the routing on Google Maps. Some homes may be within 1.5 miles through a path in the woods but longer by the road. Only the road route was used to determine assignment and bus routing. This was a big issue a couple of years ago when there was another assignment plan in place and neighborhood schools were full. That’s something to check on if you are buying a home for a particular school. Wake County is always changing assignment plans.
What the Teachers Think about their School
The North Carolina Teacher Working Conditions Survey is given anonymously every 2 years by the state.
What are the best schools in Cary?
If you ask me the most sought after schools in Cary I would say it’s Green Hope Elementary, Davis Drive Middle School and Green Hope High. The schools in Cary are all good but this is the “word on the street”. That’s because the test scores are high and the elementary and high schools have never been capped. Davis Drive Middle was capped for a couple of years but in 2019 is not.
The school rankings change from year to year and if the scores are off by a few points it isn’t really significant. So, a school may be an A one year and a B the next.
The highest ranked schools (A rated) in the Cary/Apex/Holly Springs area by NC Public Schools
Davis Drive Elementary
Mills Park Elementary
Davis Drive Middle
Apex Friendship Middle.
Year around and traditional schools, sometimes you have a choice.
There are no guarantees with the schools. Every student is assigned to a base school based on their address. Here is a link to the address lookup tool. If your base school is capped you will have to go to an overflow school. Some middle and elementary schools in Cary are year around and some are traditional calendar. In a year around school vacation days are spread around in more equal segments throughout the year.
If you want a calendar option different from your base school you can apply for a different calendar option. There is a deadline to apply so if you move in the summer it will be too late to change. Whenever you apply there are no guarantees.
It’s confusing, I know!
I think the bottom line is that the schools in Cary are good, the attendance areas will change with new schools being built every year, and that is what happens when you live in a popular town with a great lifestyle. There really aren’t any bad areas of Cary and if you look on the map you will see the schools are quite close together so your kids will know other kids not just from school but sports and other activities after school.
Curious about the best Chapel Hill neighborhoods?
How i get paid as a buyers agent.
- Get Involved
WCPSS Student Assignment Affecting Fewer Families
Gone are the days of sweeping student assignment plans in Wake County Public Schools, but that doesn’t mean families are still concerned about where their kids go to school.
The Wake County School Board heard from WCPSS staff on Sept. 6 about changes coming to assignment plans around the opening of two new elementary schools, one new middle school, and a new application-only high school in the 2017-18 school year. Staff emphasized that reassignment was necessary when new schools open, but that four factors are considered when making plans for assignment zones: Student Achievement, Stability, Proximity, and Operational Efficiency.
Parents from Mills Park Elementary School in Cary were very concerned about the proposed assignment plan and took to the microphone during the public comment period at the Sept. 20 school board meeting. Mills Park Elementary has a capped enrollment because it is at capacity, and many students will be reassigned to the new Hortons Creek Elementary School when it opens next year.
Many parents suggested the cut-off for the Hortons Creek assignment should be Carpenter Fire Station Road, which is just north of the Cary Park neighborhood. A few suggested that if proximity is a priority, then Cary Park should remain in the Mills Park assignment zone since the neighborhood sits across Green Level Church Road from Mills Park.
One parent pointed out that the assignment plan as proposed would also remove all students who receive free and reduced federal lunch subsidies from Mills Park Elementary.
The other two schools scheduled to open next year which will have new assignment zones are Rogers Lane Elementary, which will open just east of downtown Raleigh, and River Bend Middle School, which will open near River Bend Elementary in the I-540 and US 401 area near the 5401 North neighborhood.
Rogers Lane will draw from Hodge Road, Walnut Creek, Barwell and Knightdale elementary schools. River Bend Middle will draw from Rolesville, East Millbrook, Durant Road, East Wake, and Wendell. The new middle school was supposed to open as a year-round school to match River Bend Elementary, but it is likely the elementary school will convert to traditional and the middle school will open as traditional, too.
The fourth school opening next school year will not affect assignment zones. Known for now as the CTE North High School, the new school will be a collaboration between WCPSS and Wake Tech Community College, similar to, but smaller than, the Vernon Malone College and Career Academy. It will be housed in the former Wakefield High School Ninth Grade Center on Durham Road in Wake Forest.
The new high school will serve fewer than 500 students and offer four to five career and technical education programs. Students who wish to attend will have to apply.
WCPSS is taking public comments on the new school assignment plan via its website .
More from WakeEd
- WakeEd News
- Investor Spotlights
Join our mailing list to receive the latest information about local education issues and WakeEd's work in the Wake County Public School System.
WakeEd honors the privacy of our subscribers.
Find out which county an address is located in by entering the ZIP code into a database such as USPS.com or ZIP-Info.com. These website return the county name or Federal Information Processing Standard code for a given city or ZIP code.
CocoFinder - Reverse address lookup – CocoFinder's easy user interface and an extensive database enable you to make a free address lookup Signing out of account, Standby... CocoFinder - Reverse address lookup – CocoFinder's easy user interf...
Find long-term-disability Lawyers and Lawfirms wake, north-carolina. Comprehensive list of long-term-disability Lawyers wake, north-carolina. Contact us today for a free case review. Talk to a Lawyer Talk to a Lawyer Talk to a Lawyer Operan...
Wake County Public School System
Find your Base School Use our address look-up tool to find your base school. 2023-24 Application Dates and Events. 2023-24 Release from WCPSS Submit a
and check your address on the address lookup tool it is the only guarantee.
Summary. Current Wake County Public School Locations and Future Sites. Wake County Public Schools and Future Schools Sites. This dataset is from
If you have questions, please email student assignment -- [email protected] Have a great weekend.
Children are usually assigned by residence ADDRESS LOOK-UP tool for your base school assignment.
List of Elementary Schools in Wake County North Carolina. Map Key, School Name, School District, City, Total Students. Abbotts Creek Elementary
The WCPSS Base School assignment is defined by the Address Lookup Tool on the WCPSS website. There is only one Base Middle School defined
Log in to your existing application. Apply to the new position(s) by placing a check in the box next to the job vacancy or desired position(s)
Wake County is always changing assignment plans. ... Here is a link to the address lookup tool.
The Wake County School Board heard from WCPSS staff on Sept. 6 about changes coming to assignment plans around the opening of two new elementary schools, one