- How It Works
200 Finance Dissertation Topics: Quick Ideas For Students
Finance dissertation topics are on-demand in the 21st century. But why is this so? It may perplex you how everyone is up and down looking for interesting, quality finance topics. However, the answer is simple: because fascinating finance dissertation topics can earn students bonus points.
We will delve into that in just a second. Your finance topic dictates the difficulty of the assignment you are going to handle. Landing on the right topic means that you will not have to toil as much as when you pick a highly complex topic. Does it make sense?
Let’s explore the nitty-gritty of finance dissertation papers before we get into mentioning the top-rated finance research topics list.
What Is A Finance Dissertation?
As the name goes, finance dissertation is a kind of writing that investigates a particular finance topic selected by the student. The topics range from the stock market, banking, and risk management to healthcare finance topics.
This dissertation provides the student with a degree of academic self-confidence and personal satisfaction in the finance field. Finance writing requires extensive research to create a persuasive paper in the end.
Writing Tips For Finance Dissertations
Are you uncertain concerning what you need to do to compose a top-notch finance dissertation? Worry no more! Our professional writers have put together some essential suggestions to kick you off. In the next few minutes, you will be in a position to create a perfect finance dissertation painstakingly:
- Narrow down your topic : Trim down your finance topic to a specific niche. It should focus on one region; either micro-finance, macro-finance, or internet banking.
- Verify your facts : Finance is a field that includes a lot of statistical data to be followed logically. Therefore, verify facts and figures with reliable sources before opting to use them in your paper.
- Write concisely : Unlike other papers with long narrative tales, you should encapsulate a finance paper into a tight, concise paper. The rule of ‘short is sweet’ technically applies here at great length.
- Arrange your data neatly : A paper that is stuffed with numerals and charts all over may turn down a reader at first sight. For an impressive finance thesis, know-how and when to use your data.
- Write simply : Avoid jargon that may confuse an ordinary reader. Where a need is for technical terms to be used, illustrate them with relatable examples. Simplicity is gold in a finance dissertation. So, use it well.
With these tips and tricks, you are all set to start writing your finance paper. We now advance to another crucial part that will make sure your finance paper is refined and at per with your institution’s academic standards.
General Structure of a Finance Dissertation
It is crucial to consult your supervisor regarding your dissertation’s research methodology, structure, style, and reasonable length. Depending on the guidance of your supervisor, the structure may vary. Nonetheless, as a general guide, ensure the following sections are part and parcel of your dissertation:
- Introduction: State the problem that you intend to address in your dissertation. It also includes a definition of key terms, the relevance of the topic and a summary of hypotheses.
- Theoretical and empirical literature, hypotheses development and contribution: It provides the theoretical framework of your study. The hypotheses are based on the literature review.
- Data and methodology: State the model (i.e. dependent and key independent variables) that you want to use the drawing on theoretical framework or economic argument that you may employ for your analysis. Define all control variables and describe the data used to test the hypothesis.
- Empirical results: Describe the results and mention whether they are consistent with the hypotheses and relate them with the existing evidence in the literature. You will also describe the statistical and practical/economic significance of your findings.
- Summary and conclusion: Summarize your research and state the general conclusion with relevant implications.
It is important to have all the dataset you want to use readily available before finalizing the topic. The dataset is essential for testing your hypotheses.
There are thousands of research topics for finance students available all over the internet and academic books. You only have to browse and lookup for the latest research or refer to past readings or course lectures.
Even though this exercise may look simple enough on the surface, it takes a lot of time to consider what makes for interesting finance topics adequately. Not all ideas you find will achieve the academic requirements that your supervisor expects from you.
Here is a list of freshly mint topics to use for numerous finance situations:
Impressive Healthcare Finance Topics
Healthcare involves more than just treating patients and administering injections. There are finance aspects that also come into play, including:
- Strategies for marketplace achievement in turbulent times: Medical staff marketing
- Effects of the employer executive compensation and benefits plan after the Tax Reform Act of 1986
- Improving profitability through accelerating philanthropic giving to healthcare systems
- Acceleration and effective information strategies for cash management in hospitals
- Finding the system’s solution to health care cost accounting
- How hospitals spend money from charitable organizations and donor funding
- Models of enhancing cost accounting efforts by improving existing information sources
- Strategies of increasing cash flow with a patient accounting review
- A systematic review of productivity, cost accounting, and information systems
- A study of the cost accounting strategies under the prospective payment system
- How to manage bad debt and charity care accounts in hospitals
- Achieving more value from managed care efforts in healthcare systems
- Strategies of achieving economies of scale through shared ancillary and support services
- Profitable ways of financing the acquisition of a health care enterprise
- Effects of mergers and acquisitions on private hospitals
- Measuring nursing costs with patient acuity data in hospitals
- Affordable treatment and care for long-term and terminal diseases
- Survey of the organization and structure of a hospital’s administration concerning financing
- Impact of culture and globalization on healthcare financing
- Discuss the necessity for universal health coverage in the United States
Finance Management Project Topics
If you are a finance management enthusiast, this section will impress you the most:
- The impact of corrupt bank managers on its sustainability
- How banks finance small and medium-scale enterprises
- Loan granting and its recovery problems on commercial banks
- An evaluation of credit management in the banking industry
- The role of microfinance banks in the alleviation of poverty in the US
- Comparative evaluation strategies in mergers and acquisitions
- How to plan and invest in the insurance sector and tax planning
- Impact of shareholders on decision-making processes on banks
- How diversity in banks affects management and leadership practices
- Credit management techniques that work for small scale enterprises
- Appraisal on the impact of effective credit management on the profitability of commercial banks
- The impact of quantitative tools of monetary policy on the performance of deposit of commercial banks
- Financial management practices in the insurance industry and risk management
- The role of the capital market in economic development
- Problems facing financial institutions to the growth of small scale business in the USA
- Why training and development of human resources is a critical factor in bank operations
- The impact of universal banking financial system on the credibility
- Security threats to effective management in banks
- The effect of fiscal and monetary policy in controlling unemployment
- The effects of financial leverage on company performance
Topics in Mathematics With Applications in Finance
Mathematics and finance correlate in several ways in that they borrow concepts from each other. Here are some of the mathematics concepts that apply to finance paper topics:
- Linear algebra
- Probability theory
- Stochastic processes
- Regression analysis
- Value at risk models
- Time series analysis
- Volatility modelling
- Regularized pricing and risk models
- Commodity models
- Portfolio theory
- Factor modelling
- Stochastic differential equations
- Ross recovery theorem
- Option, price, and probability duality
- Black-Scholes formula, Risk-neutral valuation
- Introduction to counterparty credit risk
- HJM model for interest rates and credit
- Quanto credit hedging
- Calculus in finance and its application
International Finance Topics
International finance research topics deal with a range of monetary exchanges between two or more nations. Below is a list of international research topics in finance for you to browse through and pick a relevant one:
- A study of the most important concepts in international finance
- How internal auditing enhances good corporate governance practice in an organization
- Factors that affect the capital structure of Go Public manufacturing companies
- A financial engineering perspective on the causes of large price changes
- Corporate governance and board of directors responsibilities
- An exploratory study on the management of support services in international organizations
- An accounting perspective of the need for theorizing corporation
- Impact of coronavirus on international trade relations
- Is business ethics attainable in the global market arena
- How exchange rates affect international trading
- The role of currency derivatives in shaping the global market
- How to improve international capital structure
- How to forecast exchange rates
- Ways of measuring exposure to exchange rates fluctuations
- How to hedge exposure to exchange rates fluctuations globally
- How foreign direct investment puts individual countries at risk
- How to stabilize international capital markets
- A study of shadow banking in the global environment
- A comparative analysis of Western markets and African markets
- Exploring the monetary funding opportunities by the International Monetary Fund
Corporate Finance Research Topics
These 20 topics have the potential to help you write an amazing corporate finance paper, provided you have the will to work hard on your paper:
- Short- and long-term investment needs for working capital trends
- Identifying proper capital structure models for a company
- How capital structure and an organization’s funding of its operations relate
- Corporate finance decision making in unstable stock markets
- The effect of firm size on financial decision making incorporates
- Compare and contrast the different internationally recognized corporate financial reporting standards
- Evaluate the emerging concept integrated reporting in corporate finance
- Managing transparency in corporate financial decisions
- How technological connectivity has helped in integrated financial management
- How different investment models contribute to the success of a corporate
- The essence of valuation of cash flows in financial and non-financial corporates
- Identify the prevalent financial innovations in the USA
- Ways in which governance influences corporate financial activities
- Impact of taxes on dividend policies in developed nations
- How corporate strategies related to corporate finance
- Implications of the global economic crisis in the backdrop of corporate finance concepts
- How information technology impact corporate relations among companies
- Evaluate the effectiveness of corporate financing tools and techniques
- How do FDI strategies compare in Europe and Asia?
- The role of transparency and liquidity in alternative corporate investments
Finance Debate Topics
These finance debate topics are formulated in keeping with emerging financial issues globally:
- Is China’s economy on the verge of ousting that of the US?
- Does the dynamic nature of the global market affect the financial alienations of countries?
- Is Foreign Direct Investment in retail sector good for the US?
- Is it possible to maintain stable oil prices in the world?
- Are multinational corporations good for the global economy?
- Does the country of origin matter in selling a product?
- Are financial companies misusing ethics in marketing?
- Why should consumer always be king in marketing messages?
- Does commercialization serve in the best interest of the consumer?
- Why should companies bother having a mission statement?
- Why should hospitals receive tax subsidies and levies on drugs?
- Is television the best medium for advertisement?
- Is the guarantor principle security or a myth?
- Compare and contrast market trends in capitalism versus Marxism states
- Does the name of a business have an impact on its development record?
- Is it the responsibility of the government to finance small-scale business enterprises?
- Does budgeting truly serve its purpose in a company?
- Why should agricultural imports be banned?
- Is advertising a waste of company resources?
- Why privatization will lead to less corruption in companies
Finance Topics For Presentation
Is your group or individual finance presentation giving you sleepless nights just because you do not have a topic? Worry no more!
- The role of diplomatic ties in enhancing financial relations between countries
- Should banks use force when recovering loans from long-term defaulters?
- Why mortgages are becoming difficult to repay among the middle class
- Ways of improving the skilled workforce in developing
- How technology creates income disparities among social classes
- The role of rational thinking in making financial decisions
- How much capital is necessary for a start-up?
- Are investments in betting firms good for young people?
- How co-operatives are important in promoting communism in a society
- Why should countries stop receiving foreign aids and depend on themselves?
- Compare and contrast the performance of private sectors over public sectors
- How frequent should reforms be conducted in companies?
- How globalization affects nationalism
- Theories of financial development that is still applicable today
- Should business people head the finance ministry of countries?
- The impact of the transport sector on revenue and tax collection
- The impact of space exploration on the country’s economy
- How regional blocs are impacting developing nations
- Factors contributing to the growth of online scams
- What is the impact of trade unions in promoting businesses?
Finance Research Topics For MBA
Here is our best list of top-rated MBA financial topics to write about in 2022, which will generate more passion for a debate:
- Evaluate the effect of the Global crisis to use the line of credit in maintaining cash flow
- Discuss options for investment in the shipping industry in the US
- Financial risk management in the maritime industry: A case study of the blue economy
- Analyze the various financial risk indicators
- Financial laws that prevent volatility in the financial market
- How the global recession has impacted domestic banking industries
- Discuss IMF’s initiatives in tackling internal inefficiency of new projects
- How the WTO is essential in the global financial market
- The link between corporate and capital structures
- Why is it important to have an individual investment?
- How to handle credit crisis in financial marketing
- Financial planning for salaried employee and strategies for tax savings
- A study on Cost And Costing Models in Companies
- A critical study on investment patterns and preferences of retail investors
- Risk portfolio and perception management of equity investors
- Is there room for improvement in electronic payment systems?
- Risks and opportunities of investments versus savings
- Impact of investor awareness towards commodities in the market
- Is taxation a selling tool for life insurance
- Impact of earnings per share
Public Finance Topics
These interesting finance topics may augur well with university students majoring in public finance:
- Financial assistance for businesses and workers during Coronavirus lockdowns
- Debt sustainability in developing countries
- How we can use public money to leverage private funds
- Analyze the use of public funds in developed versus developing countries
- The reliability of sovereign credit ratings for investors in government securities
- Propose a method of analysis on the cost-benefit ratio of any government project
- The role of entities in charge of financial intermediation
- The reciprocity and impact of tariff barriers
- Impact of the exempted goods prices on the trade deficit
- Investor penalties and its impact in the form of taxes and penalties
- Public government projects that use private funds
- Ways of measuring the cost of sustainability
- Maintaining economic growth to avoid a strong recession
- The impact of the declining income and consumption rates
- Effects of quarantine and forced suspension of economic activity
- Innovative means of limiting the scale of pandemic development
- The growing scale of the public debt of the public finance system
- A critical analysis of the epidemiological safety instruments used in countries
- The growing debt crisis of the state finance system
- How to permanently improve and increase the scale of anti-crisis socio-economic policy planning
Business Finance Topics
You can address the following business finance research papers topics for your next assignment:
- How organizations are raising and managing funds
- Analyze the planning, analysis, and control operations and responsibilities of the financial manager
- Why business managers should take advantage of the federal stimulus package
- Economical ways of negotiating for lower monthly bills
- Evaluate the best retirement plans for entrepreneurs
- Tax reform changes needed to spearhead businesses to the next level
- How politicians can help small businesses make it to the top
- Setting up life insurance policies from which you can sidestep the banks and loan yourself money
- Why every business manager should know about profit and loss statements, revenue by customers and more.
- Advantages of creating multiple corporations to business entrepreneurs
- Why good liquidity is a vital weapon in the face of a crisis
- Reasons why many people are declaring bankruptcy during the coronavirus pandemic
- Why you should closely examine the numbers before making any financial decisions
- Benefits of corporations to small scale business ventures
- How to start a business without money at hand
- Strategies for improving your company’s online presence
- Discuss the challenge of debt versus equity for small-scale businesses
- The impact of financial decisions on the profitability and the risk of a firm’s operations
- Striking a balance between risk and profitability
- Why taking the ratio of current assets to current liabilities is important to any business
You can use any of the hot topics mentioned above for your finance dissertation paper or opt for our thesis writing services. We have competitive finance dissertation writing experts ready to tackle your paper to the core.
Try us today!
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Comment * Error message
Name * Error message
Email * Error message
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
As Putin continues killing civilians, bombing kindergartens, and threatening WWIII, Ukraine fights for the world's peaceful future.
Ukraine Live Updates
- thesis help
- topics to stay away from
- developing a strong topic
- education thesis prompts
- marketing problems to explore
- writing on anaesthesia
- health & psychology
- learning & development
- nursing education problems
- sports history topics
- risk management problems
- writing about wildlife
- good topics on nutrition
- writing on emotional intelligence
- good topics in astrophysics
- great topic suggestions
- dissertation topics in law
- computer engineering topics
- thesis topic solutions in finance
- IR dissertation titles
- Art dissertation topic ideas
- Environmental law thesis title
- Picking topics on interior design
- Business topic ideas to explore
- Chemical engineering topics
- Graphic design thesis titles
- 15 topics on pediatric nursing
- Ideas about network security
- Topics on structural engineering
- Economics dissertation topics
- Selection of topics in finance
- Financial markets topic ideas
- Women's studies thesis topics
- deciding on a title
- the secrets of good writing
- writing a thesis in 5 steps
- structuring your paper
- medical paper samples
- Master's paper samples
- writing a purpose statement
- writing a literature review
- PhD thesis methodology
- Doctoral thesis formatting
- tips for undergraduates
- creating a law dissertation
- writing a medical college thesis
- drafting the conclusion
- PhD thesis paper writing hints
- MBA dissertation writing tips
- A thesis on Martin Luther King
- A thesis paper in criminal justice
- Getting a custom dissertation
- Writing a proposal in history
- How to format a cover page
- Finding a finance thesis sample
- APA format bibliography section
- How to make in-text citations
- Marketing thesis writing guide
- Preparing a defense presentation
- Getting a biology thesis sample
- Marketing dissertation proposal
- Purchasing a thesis on the web
- Writing on evaluation of training
- APA thesis acknowledgements
- Using a dissertation database
- Order a dissertation safely
- writing services
Dissertation Topics In Financial Markets: 20 Best Suggestions
To get a degree in finance, you’ll have to compose and defend a dissertation on a relevant topic. You may choose financial markets as a general area of your research. However, you’ll need to narrow down this topic in order to conduct a meaningful study. If you cannot generate a good idea for your paper, you may get inspiration by looking at a list of excellent sample topics.
Topics for a Dissertation on Financial Markets
- The analysis of risks that are run by financial markets.
- The features of financial markets in China.
- Financial markets and their economics.
- The impact of fraud in financial markets on the government actions.
- The high-frequency trading system and its effect on financial markets.
- Financial markets of Wall Street.
- The influence of the strong economy on financial markets.
- Capital markets and the government.
- The benefits of stock markets for investors.
- Bond markets and the main categories of bonds.
- The role of money markets in the financial system.
- The features of spot markets.
- Derivatives markets and private investing.
- The study of the foreign exchange interbank market.
- Primary markets and secondary markets.
- The role of over-the-counter markets.
- The significance of third and fourth markets.
- Emerging markets and the IMF.
- The influence of Greece on the European financial markets.
- The connection between bull markets and stock valuations.
Chapters to Include in Your Dissertation
No matter the topic, your paper should have a particular structure. If your paper meets the standards of academic writing, it’ll be more understandable for your audience. Here are the chapters that you should compose:
In this chapter, you need to present the background of your topic and explain the goals of your research.
- Literature review.
Here, you should provide thorough information about the main sources that you’ve consulted conducting your study.
This is the part where you should describe each action that you’ve performed to achieve your results.
- Data presentation.
In this section, you should present your outcomes and discuss their significance to the development of the field.
Here, you should remind the reader about all the main points of your dissertation and offer ways for further studies.
Also, you’ll need to have a bibliography and other additional sections in your paper. To learn in what style to format your paper, look into your assignment guidelines. There, you should find all the details about the font size, title page, headers, and so on.
- Biology homework help
- Paper Writing Pros
Tips And Tricks
- A winning results section
- 5 places to get free samples
- Crafting the introductory section
- Where to get affordable assistance
- Thesis proposal sample related to tourism
- MBA dissertation proposal examples
- Discovering US history topics
- Writing an introduction
- Where to find sample Master's proposals
- Writing a paper in physics
- APA formatting instructions
- Getting a dissertation template
- Working on an HRM degree paper
- Free dissertation prospectus examples
- How to stay on the right track
- Writing a report on marketing
- Hiring a dissertation writer
- Creating a solid paper in a month
- How to buy papers at a low cost
- Professional thesis writing manual
- 3 places to get MBA paper samples
- Creating the discussion section
- Organizing a law thesis methods section
- Where to find someone who will do my thesis
- Searching for thesis paper writing help
- Studying history questions
- How to select an academic writing company
- Custom writing services
- PhD paper prospectus samples
- Acknowledgement templates
- Geography thesis conclusion section
2023 ©. All Rights Reserved. Morey-Editions.com.
Thank you for your interest in our company.
Unfortunately, we are not hiring writers now due to low season.
We will be glad to review your application in the future.
Financial Research Paper Topics - The Complete List to Choose From
A search for the right financial research paper topic is constant. Indeed, we can understand this because knowing the reasonable topics in finance puts us ahead of the game. Students majoring in business are obliged to make presentations and submit essays, projects, and research papers on banking and accounting at one point in their career.
The challenges of picking the best finance topics are, however, always within. For this reason, we’ve done extensive research and have composed a great list of financial research paper topics and divided them into groups for you to choose from.
If you’re in doubt about how to choose your topic, we’ve got that covered too. Read our easy guide on which steps to take to ensure your paper topic is appropriate, along with our vital tips on what to pay attention to when choosing them.
How to choose Financial Research topics?
To choose the proper topic and get prepared for the process of research paper writing , you should first explore something that nobody has explored so far. Other than that step of selecting a unique topic, here are some other helpful tips we recommend in selecting the best and most appropriate financial research topic:
- Find a question that has no answers yet in the field of your study and give it additional research to find a suitable solution;
- Read several finance theses and papers to get a good idea for choosing your topic;
- Always find a general viewpoint for your financial research topic and use your study to narrow it down to something specific;
- Do online research and find what topics may be a burning issue to work on them. This type of research will make the research paper topic valid, compelling, suitable for your particular research, and unique;
- Talk about your topic with your friends or other people who have experience in writing papers. You can consult your professors too.
List of finance topics to write about
We offer you a list of exciting finance topics you can write about divided into groups. This way, you can choose the best topic from your target group and make sure you can cover it to a T. Have fun researching.
Interesting finance topics
Perhaps you want to write an interesting business paper. You’ll need to choose among some of the most recurring finance paper topics and write a persuasive paper. Here’s our list of the ten options we find most engaging.
- A comparative study on the set-backs and benefits of acquisition and merger
- Possible solutions to the Capital Asset Pricing Model
- Future commerce and the impact of manipulating commodity
- A comparative analysis of the Continuous-time model application
- Building stability for retail investors using the Systematic Investment Strategy
- US’ economy and income tax
- How does the American economy function with the current banking operations
- Financial statement analysis and the ratio analysis - is it a practical component?
- Senior citizen investment - a case study of this portfolio
- Multi-level marketing and its applications in different economies of the world
Research topics for finance students
Finance students have to write research papers throughout their years of study. Sometimes, it may be hard to find the most engaging financial topics to write about, which is why our list should help.
- The differences and similarities between traditional finance and behavioral one
- Consumer satisfaction in e-banking
- The best risk management methods for the manufacturing industry - a detailed analysis
- A derivative marketplace and its financial risks - identification and measuring
- Potential risks for the banking sector and how to avoid them?
- The new technologies behind banking in commercial banks
Finance research topics for MBA
The following list of research topics in finance would help you intrigue your professors and look at the discipline from a new perspective.
- Investment analysis of your chosen company
- Capital management - a detailed report
- Saving taxes - considerations and financial plans
- Life insurance investments and the involvement of investors in them
- A comparative analysis between traditional products and UIL
Public finance topics
Public finance topics are a type of finance research paper topics that covers taxation, government borrowing, and other aspects.
- Accounting and government budgeting
- The austerity related to finance and government education
- The theory and practice of government taxation
- How does the government raise money through borrowing
- The government’s revenue collection plan
- Budgeting and accounting of the government
International research topics in Finance
Since business transactions are happening worldwide, and local trade is no longer the only option, we must study international business.
- What can we do to prevent global economic crises?
- Can the banking industry lower the impact of the recurring financial crisis?
- Can a country achieve funding healthcare for homeless people?
- Which sectors of healthcare need more funding?
- The problems of high prices of medication in the US
Healthcare finance research topics
Here are some of the most relevant topics for healthcare finance:
- What’s better - paid or free healthcare?
- Healthcare finance - the origins
- Is financing healthcare a privilege or a right?
- Healthcare policies in the U.S. through history
- How can first-world countries improve healthcare?
- How much impact does the government have on its healthcare?
- Can we achieve worldwide free healthcare?
Corporate finance topics
Corporate finance deals with structuring capital, financing, and making decisions for each investment. The following list of research topics in finance covers ways to make minimal mistakes in this field.
- Possible solutions to ethical concerns in corporate finance
- Small and medium-capitalization businesses - understanding their investment patterns
- Investment for mutual funds - a detailed analysis of its different streams
- How do equity investors manage their potential risks
- What are the potential pros and cons of SWIFT, and how does it work?
Business finance topics
Each decision we make in business has some financial implications. Therefore, we must understand the fundamentals to write finance topics that require management, analysis, valuation, etc.
- Establishing business enterprises and the application of business finance
- Business modernization and the role of business finance
- Selling our life insurance - Is tax an effective incentive here?
- Who do mutual funds change within the public and private sectors?
- Different investment options for different financial classes - Is there a preference?
- The choices and preferences of investors - A detailed analysis
- The investors’ perspective on investing in private insurance companies
- Corporate entities and increasing their accountability
- Business finance and its ethical concerns
- Small to medium business tax payments
Personal finance topics
Personal finance is a susceptible area, as we all like to tend to our finances appropriately. Here are some of the most exciting burning issues in this field:
- Possible saving strategies while you’re on a budget - An evaluation
- The effect of inflation and the increase in the interest rate on personal finance
- Employees and employers working from home - what are the benefits?
- Is free health care or affordable healthcare a common right every citizen should have?
- What are the best ways to save money when you’re on a budget?
- Credit scored - a detailed analysis
- The importance of vehicle and credit loans
- How does tax impact making our financial decisions?
- What are the best ways to properly manage credit?
- Mobile banking and its difficulties
Yes, choosing among numerous financial research paper topics can sometimes be overwhelming. Still, we’ve laid out all the inspirational ideas for them in categories so that you can find your best pick fast and easily. If you feel like you can’t write that paper yourself, that’s okay too.
Contact our services at Study Clerk for some first-class research writing. On the other hand, if you feel like you are a professional in this field, we have you covered for that too. You can write research papers for money through our service and make extra cash from your writing skills.
If you have any additional questions about finance research topics, please contact our college paper help . Our team of experts will tend to all of your questions promptly.
Order your paper now!
- Marketing Research Paper Topics
- List of 78 Top Cyber Security Topics for Research
- 50+ Best Topics for Research in Computer Science
- 50+ Best Astronomy Research Topics You Can Write About
- 50+ Inspiring Animal Research Topics
- Write my thesis
- Thesis writers
- Buy thesis papers
- Bachelor thesis
- Master's thesis
- Thesis editing services
- Thesis proofreading services
- Buy a thesis online
- Write my dissertation
- Dissertation proposal help
- Pay for dissertation
- Custom dissertation
- Dissertation help online
- Buy dissertation online
- Cheap dissertation
- Dissertation editing services
- Write my research paper
- Buy research paper online
- Pay for research paper
- Research paper help
- Order research paper
- Custom research paper
- Cheap research paper
- Research papers for sale
- Thesis subjects
- How It Works
Top 140 Finance Research Paper Topics
Why finance topics? The search for interesting finance topics is a constant one. Of course, this is understandable because knowledge of hot topics in finance puts you ahead of the game. Students or researchers who major in business will, at one point or the other in their careers, make presentations, and submit research papers, essays, or projects. With the headache of writing these papers aside, the challenge of picking finance topics always looms around. We have, therefore, carried out extensive research to present you with these 30 finance topics that will make your paper worth reading! When in doubt, this list of finance topics will surely come in handy to shed some light on that darkness!
Finding Excellent Topics in Finance
We offer you 30 researchable topics in finance. But why should we only catch fish for you if we can teach you how to fish too? The need to find unique topics in finance is on the increase. Here are some excellent tips that will help you choose appropriate finance topics:
- Find out unanswered questions from previous research works or develop on areas that require additional study.
- Read several theses to form ideas.
- Check economics topics . They may be more general but you can narrow down some of them.
- Search online for related topics that are unique, or make them unique to suit your purpose.
- Discuss your chosen topic with other students or people who have experience writing dissertations asking for their input.
Research Topics In Finance
In financial research, unique topics are pivotal to the overall success of the study. The reason for this is simple. Now put yourself in the shoes of professors who have read hundreds of theses and essays. They already know common topics that students like to write or work on. A hot research topic in finance will surely catch the attention of your professor and will likely earn you better grades. Writing finance research papers becomes much easier when you have superb finance research topics.
Here is a finance research topics list that will spark people’s interest in your research work and make your finance research paper worth reading! Ready for these research topics in finance? Read on!
- Merger and Acquisition: An Analytical Study of the Benefits and Set-backs.
- Capital Asset Pricing Model: Possible Solutions to its Inadequacies.
- Global Financial Crisis: A Critical Study of the Role of Auditors and Stakeholders.
- The Impact of Manipulating the Commodity Market on Future Commerce.
- Continuous-time Models: An exhaustive Comparative Analysis of its Application in Divers financial Environments.
- How Speculations Undermine the Stability of Banking in Asian Markets.
- Branding: Its Effect on Consumer Behavior.
- An effective strategy for managing inventory and controlling your budget.
- An analytical report on the various investments in tax-saving products.
- Using a systematic investment strategy to build stability for retail investments.
- How income tax is planned and implemented in India’s economy.
- A detailed analysis of how the Indian banking system operates.
- How does multi-level marketing work in different economies around the world?
- A detailed report on electronic payment and how it can be improved.
- A case study regarding senior citizen investment portfolios.
- Are there potential risks and rewards when comparing savings to investments?
- Is ratio analysis an effective component of financial statement analysis?
- How the Indian economy functions with its current banking operations.
Finance Research Topics For MBA
Here are some great finance research topics you can use toward your MBA. It’s sure to intrigue your professor and get you to look at finance from a different perspective.
- Investment analysis of a company of your choice.
- A detailed report on working capital management.
- Financial plans and considerations for saving taxes and salaried employees.
- A detailed analysis of the cost and costing models of the company of your choice.
- The awareness of investments in financial assets and equity trading preference with financial intermediaries.
- The perspective of investors and their involvement with life insurance investments.
- A detailed analysis of the perception of mutual fund investors.
- The comparative study between UIL and the traditional products.
- A detailed report on how the ABC company manages cash.
Corporate Risk Management Topics
These are some key topics you can use relating to corporate risk management.
- A detailed report on the fundamentals of corporate risk management.
- The analytical concepts relating to effective corporate and financial management within a company.
- How does corporate risk management affect the financial market and its products?
- What are risk models and how are they evaluated?
- How is market risk effectively measured and managed in today’s economy?
- How can a company be vigilant of potential credit risks they can face?
- What are the differences between operational and integrated risks in the corporate world?
- Is liquidity an effective strategy to lower financial risk to a company?
- How risk management can connect with and benefit investment management.
- The current issues that are affecting the modern marketplace and the financial risks they bring.
Healthcare Finance Research Topics
These are some key topics you can use relating to healthcare finance research.
- Is it better for the government to pay for an individual’s healthcare?
- The origins of healthcare finance.
- An analysis of Canada and their healthcare finance system.
- Is healthcare financing a right or a privilege?
- The changing policies of healthcare in the U.S.
- Can healthcare be improved in first-world countries?
- Can the healthcare system be improved or remade?
- How much influence does the government have on healthcare in a country?
- The impact of growing global health spending.
- Is free healthcare achievable worldwide?
Corporate Finance Topics
Corporate finance deals with processes such as financing, structuring of capital, and making investment decisions. It seeks to maximize shareholder value by implementing diverse strategies in long and short-term financial planning.
Corporate finance research topics broadly cover areas like tools for risk management, trend research in advanced finance, physical and electronic techniques in securities markets, research trends in advance finance, investment analysis, and management of government debt. The following corporate finance topics will surely minimize any risk of mistakes!
- Using the Bootstrapped Interest Rates to Price Corporate Debt Capital Market Instruments.
- Corporate Organizations: The Impact of Audit Independence on Accountability and Transparency.
- Buybacks: A Critical Analysis of how Firms can Buy Back at Optimal Prices.
- Merge and Acquisitions: Reasons why Firms still Overpay for bad Acquisitions.
- Corporate Finance: Ethical Concerns and Possible Solutions.
- Understanding the investment patterns relative to smaller and medium-capitalization businesses.
- A detailed analysis of the different streams of investment relating to mutual funds.
- Equity investors and how they manage their portfolios and perception of potential risks.
- How does investor preference operate in the commodity market in Karvy Stock Broking Limited?
- An analysis of the performance of mutual funds in the public and private sectors.
- Understanding how Videcon manages its working capital.
- The Visa Port trust and how it conducts ratio analysis.
- How the gold monetization scheme has affected the Indian economy and banking operations.
- How does SWIFT work and what are the potential risks and rewards?
- A detailed analysis of the FMC and SEBI merger.
Business Finance Topics
Every decision made in a business has financial implications. It is, therefore, essential that business people have a fundamental understanding of finance. To show your knowledge, you must be able to write articles on finance topics in areas such as financial analysis, valuation, management, etc. Here are some juicy business finance topics!
- Application of Business Finance: Its importance to the Business Sector.
- The Importance of Business Finance in the Establishment of Business Enterprises.
- Modernization of Business: Roles of Business Finance in Business Modernization.
- A detailed study on providing financial aid to self-help groups and projects.
- Is tax an effective incentive for selling life insurance to the public?
- Understanding how the performance of mutual funds can change within the private and public sectors.
- Is there a preference for different investment options from financial classes?
- A detailed analysis of retail investors and their preferences and choices.
- A study on investors and their perspective on investing in private insurance companies.
- How analyzing financial statements can assess a business’s performance.
- Increasing the accountability of corporate entities.
- Ethical concerns connected to business finance and how they can be managed.
- The level of tax paid by small to medium businesses.
International Finance Topics
As the world is now a global village, business transactions occur all around the world. No more are we limited to local trade, and this is why the study of international is essential and relevant. Here are some international finance topics that will suit your research purpose!
- Stock Exchange: How Important are the Functions of a Bank Office?
- Global Economic Crises: Possible Precautions to prevent Global Financial crisis.
- Bond Rating: the Effect of Changes on the Price of Stocks.
- How the Banking Industry can Decrease the Impact of Financial Crisis.
- Is it possible for a country to budget funds for healthcare for the homeless?
- The negative impact of private healthcare payments on impoverished communities.
- What sectors in healthcare require more funding at the moment?
- The dilemma of unequal access to adequate healthcare in third world countries.
- Can cancer treatment be more inexpensive to the public?
- The problem with the high pricing of medication in the U.S.
- Is there a better way to establish healthcare financing in the U.S?
- What are the benefits of healthcare finance systems in Canada and the UK?
- How can third-world countries improve their healthcare systems without hurting their economy?
- Is financing research a priority in healthcare and medicine?
- Does free healthcare hurt the tax system of a country?
- Why is free and privatized healthcare present in different economies?
- How does government funding affect healthcare finance systems?
- How do patient management systems work?
- Where does affordable healthcare financing fit in growing economies?
- The economic impact of COVID-19 in various countries.
- The healthcare policies of the Serbian government.
Finance Research Paper Ideas
Writing a research paper requires an independent investigation of a chosen subject and the analysis of the remarkable outcomes of that research. A finance researcher will, therefore, need to have enough finance research paper topics from which to choose at his fingertip. Carefully selecting a finance thesis topic out of the many finance research papers topics will require some skill. Here are some exciting finance paper topics!
- Behavioral Finance versus Traditional Finance: Differences and Similarities.
- Budgetary Controls: The Impact of this Control on Organizational performance.
- Electronic Banking: The Effect of e-Banking on Consumer Satisfaction.
- Credit and Bad Debts: Novel Techniques of management in commercial Banks.
- Loan Default: A Critical Assessment of the Impact of Loan Defaults on the Profitability of Banks.
- A detailed analysis of the best risk management methods used in the manufacturing industry.
- Identifying and measuring financial risks in a derivative marketplace.
- Exploring the potential risks that can occur in the banking sector and how they can be avoided.
- The risks that online transactions bring.
- What are the methods used to ensure quantitive risk management is achieved?
- A better understanding of policy evaluation and asset management.
- What makes traditional finance so different from behavioral?
- The significance of budgetary control in a corporate organization.
- How do loans benefit the profitability of banks?
- How do commercial banks assist their clients that are in bad debt?
- The various considerations we need to be aware of before making investment decisions.
Personal Finance Topics
Personal finance covers the aspects of managing your money, including saving and investing. It comprises aspects such as investments, retirement planning, budgeting, estate planning, mortgages, banking, tax, and insurance. Researching in this area will surely be of direct impact on the quality of living. Here are some great personal finance topics that are eager to have you work on them!
- Evaluation of Possible Methods of Saving while on a Budget.
- The Effect of Increase in Interest Rate and Inflation on Personal Finance.
- Benefits of Working from Home to both Employers and Employees.
- Will dental services be considered an essential medical service soon?
- Is affordable or free healthcare a right that everyone should be entitled to?
- The best ways to save money while on a tight budget.
- What happens to personal finance when inflation and interest rates rise?
- The financial benefits of working from home.
- Does innovations in personal finance act as an incentive for households to take risks?
- A detailed analysis of credit scores.
- The importance of credit and vehicle loans.
- A detailed analysis of employee benefits and what should be considered.
- The effect of tax on making certain financial decisions.
- The best ways to manage your credit.
- The difficulties that come with mobile banking.
Finance Topics For Presentation
Sometimes, you may need to present a topic in a seminar. The idea is that you can whet the appetite of your audience with the highlights of your subject matter. Choosing these finance seminar topics requires a slightly different approach in that you must be thoroughly familiar with that topic before giving the presentation. Interesting and easy-to-grasp finance topics are, therefore, necessary for presentations. Here are some topic examples that fit perfectly into this category.
- Analysis of the Year-over-Year Trend.
- Maximizing Pension Using Life Insurance.
- The Architecture of the Global Financial System.
- Non-communicable diseases and the burden they have on economies.
- Is there a connection between a country’s population and its healthcare budget?
- The spending capability of medical innovations in a third-world economy.
- The long-term effects of healthcare finance systems in the U.S.
- A detailed analysis of pharmaceutical marketing in eastern Europe.
- Understanding the reduction in medical expenses in Greece.
- Private payment for healthcare in Bulgaria.
- A complete change in healthcare policy worldwide. Is it necessary?
- The significance of electronic banking on the public.
- The evolution of banking and its operations.
So here we are! Surely, with this essay on finance topics that you have read, you’ll need only a few minutes to decide your topic and plunge into proper research! If you need professional help, don’t hesitate to contact our economics thesis writers .
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
As Putin continues killing civilians, bombing kindergartens, and threatening WWIII, Ukraine fights for the world's peaceful future.
Ukraine Live Updates
Finance Research Paper Topics
80 finance research paper topics.
Get a writing assignment for a finance research paper? Still, weigh what topic to choose? The list of 80 top topics on finance will save you from an ongoing headache! Because you should no longer look for a stellar finance topic, you can choose it from the list below! A team of skilled writers has prepared it to help you with research paper writing!
3 Tips on How to Select the Best Finance Research Paper Topic?
Need help on how to choose an appropriate topic for a finance research paper? Professional tips from experts will assist you with that! If you should take just three essential points into account, you will increase your chances to get an A+ grade for your paper a few times! Continue reading and find out what they are!
Try to find an aspect that is very relevant to your study. It may be an ongoing issue or a topic that reflects the reasons for some processes, trends, etc. It is not the primary requirement that the topic can not cover historical aspects. It can do, but it should have a relation to the modern world. It is always a reasonable decision to choose some events that are milestones in the finance sphere. Don’t miss checking current trends and decide on this basis. So, the only demand, in this case, is the relevance of the topic.
Your finance research paper should not be fantasy. This point is not about that. It implies that your topic should be thrilling, fascinating, and always consist of understatement and even ambiguity on some scale. The person who sees the heading of your paper should feel interested in reading it but not missing it. Formulate the topic correctly. Make sure that you can convey the main message in your topic.
Your topic should be clear and concise. Avoid complex word combinations and sentences. Try to make it as simple as possible. It does not imply, however, that you should not use professional terminology. It is more about construction and how you formulate your topic. The maximum number of words in the topic should not exceed 15. Of course, there are exceptions to this rule.
List of Finance Research Paper Topics
- History of the emergence of funds: Milestones
- Types of funds
- The essence and importance of financial management
- Assessment of the financial condition of the enterprise
- Fundamental concepts of financial management
- Public finance structure
- Influence of finance on the development of market relations
- The main functions of finance
- The evolution of finance in the course of the development of commodity and money relations
- Financial management in the banking sector
- Features of control of funds in different countries
- Types of financial markets
- Securities: The behavior of economic entities in the securities market
- Features of financial reporting at the enterprise
- Organization of finance in non-profit organizations
- Financial management methods
- The central bodies and institutions for managing the financial system in the world
- The relationship of funds with other economic categories
- Fundamentals of the theory of finance
- Features of the financial systems of developed countries
20 Finance Related Topics for Research Paper
- The essence and significance of the financial analysis of the activities of production and non-production facilities
- Organization of travel agency finances
- Characteristics of financial control and audit in the US and UK
- Features of the purchase and sale of securities
- Providing financial management for small businesses
- The role of finance in social reproduction
- The concept of bank loans
- Government revenues and expenditures
- Financial Needs Assessment
- Fundamental methods and criteria for the effectiveness of financial management
- Organization of finance in commercial organizations
- The behavior of firms in the context of inflation
- The impact of exchange rate fluctuations on the foreign economic activity of enterprises
- Leasing: essence and meaning
- Development of the financial plan of the organization
- Basic methods of calculating interest
- The essence and significance of monetary policy
- Organization of financial control in a market economy
- The role of funds in solving social problems
- Risk management in the financial sector
20 Corporate Finance Research Paper Topics
- Corporate bonds as a source of financing for the global economy
- Analysis of the “hurdle” rate of return of the corporation
- Investing in fixed income securities in emerging capital markets
- Venture capital and venture capital financing in the global capital market
- Pricing models for underlying assets
- The role of financial and analytical agencies in the analysis of systematic corporate risk
- Empirical studies of the CAPM model
- Corporate governance, investment risks, and company value: Research and practical experience
- Planning the capital structure of the corporation
- Using the method of real options in the development of corporate investment policy
- The use of options in the assessment of the risky corporate debt
- Analysis of the cost of capital of a corporation with a complex capital structure
- Dividend Policy Models: International studies
- Building a model for analyzing the effectiveness of mergers and acquisitions in an industrial or banking business
- The motives for the corporate mergers and acquisitions
- Bankruptcy as a way to restructure a corporation
- Financial solutions in the corporate restructuring strategies
- Financing mergers and acquisitions.
- Using the method of economic profit in project analysis
- Corporate control market on an international scale
20 Great Finance Research Paper Ideas
- Financial management and its fundamental indicators
- Financial literacy and how it affects the global economy
- Mainstream economic indices and why businesses should take them into account
- Cashback and its structure: Another financial pyramid or effective finance instrument?
- E-money and how it can influence the world finance market?
- Time value of money: Why you should know it
- Net assets: calculation, increase, comparison with the authorized capital, negative net assets
- Financial pyramids in the history of the formation of the global financial market
- The global financial crisis and spread of their consequences in the era of globalization
- Securities market and its development in the third decade of the 21st century
- Financial shocks: What are they and how to prevent their emergence?
- Stock exchange: Global indexes and how to analyze them?
- Global financial centers and their role for the international capital markets
- Financial engineering: Derivatives
- Financial corporate policies in the era of digitalization
- Public issuance of securities in 2022: Mainstream trends
- Finance market capitalization: Approaches to calculating it
- Stakeholders’ approach to the market value of a company
- Fintech as a factor of innovative development of the financial market
- Crisis management in global financial businesses
Need Help w/ Research Paper Topics About Finance?
If finance is not your major or you do not feel confident about what appropriate topic for a finance research paper to choose, do not weigh anymore and apply to professional paper writers . Every expert has competence in a large number of fields. So, it will not be a problem for them to handle your finance research paper at a high level.
Leave your request on one of the trustworthy services and buy a top-quality research paper on finance in a few minutes. You should not choose a topic if you can not make a final decision. You can entrust all that to specialists with vast expertise. Don’t hesitate to place an order and get an A+ paper in advance of your deadline!
130 Best Economic Research Topics For Students
The choice of economic research topics depends on the topic that students want to study. You can write about microeconomic or macroeconomic factors, or describe the current problems of countries and individual enterprises. There are also many interesting sections on agriculture, industry and foreign economic relations.
In any case, economics topics are a chance to consider the main nuances of international countries' success or the peculiarities of a particular region's economy. Such studies require not only the search for reliable sources of information but also the authoritative research of economists. This will help you use the valuable economics papers topics in the context of your research activities.
After you have considered all economics research paper topics, you can proceed to the stage of preparation. It is worth taking real research, facts, and statistics as a basis. However, you need to be original and make your emphases in your research paper.
In some cases, you need the advice of experienced educators or watch interviews with the world's leading economists. Sometimes you can change the subject if you think you can't cope with the task at hand. There is nothing shameful about that.
After you do your research and empirical calculations, you can collect a scientific database and prepare a draft version. Once it's finished, you can clean up your materials and create a tentative bibliography. It is important in the context of the study of the chosen topic.
There is also a need to create strong theses and a definite purpose for your research work. You should answer the basic questions in your research paper that address a specific problem and its solution. Also, do not forget about the formatting that is relevant to your school. Economics research topics list lets you choose what works best for you.
Microeconomics Research Topics
Such research paper topics in economics are especially relevant because they allow us to consider the global processes of the financial well-being of many countries and the world trade. Students can prepare expert papers based on many studies and get high marks for considering microeconomic effects.
- The consumer choice model in the context of improving economic performance.
- Labor force and its impact on the country's budget.
- The family economy in the context of the progress of an entire state.
- Consumer relations and analysis from economic trends.
- Inequality of wages as the main stimulus of the economy.
- Consumption economics and progress in purchasing power.
- Evolution of consumption in the USA.
- The index of income inequality and purchasing power.
- Dynamics of growth of a cashless economy in the context of modern society.
- State enterprise and privatization system.
- The main factors of behavioral microeconomics
- The structural analysis of microeconomics on real examples.
- The format for the microeconomic effects.
Macroeconomics Research Topics
Choosing the economics thesis topic, you must be ready to consider the main issues of macroeconomics in the context of a particular state, company, or individual organization. This is a good example of how you can choose a narrow direction to study certain economic environment factors and relationships.
- Economic growth and a decrease in unemployment.
- The main factors of the economic recession.
- Cutting costs as a guarantee of the prosperity of the state.
- The importance of tax revenue in the context of each US state.
- Inflation and the dynamics of the pricing of the company's shares.
- Correlation of government spending during inflation.
- Devaluation as the main factor of problems in the economy.
- Economic prerequisites for the growth of the digital economy.
- The stock market as a cause of economic growth.
- The connection between unemployment and modern digitalization.
- Factors influencing the self-employment of the population.
- Features of modern macroeconomic trends.
- The nuances of managing macroeconomic indicators.
- Preconditions for the formation of a stable macroeconomic.
- The effect of macroeconomic equilibrium.
Economic History Topics
The choice of economics research topics for undergraduates may be related to the student's desire to study certain historical spheres of influence of countries and the moments of their formation on the world stage. It is also a good opportunity to study world trade and foreign economic research. A historical topic allows you to consider the structure of galloping inflation in developing countries and to study in detail the specifics of economic stagnation.
- Economic revolution in Argentina.
- Creation of the foreign exchange reserve.
- The history of the formation of banking organizations.
- Modern British economy.
- The growth of the Chinese economy amid global depression.
- Eastern European economy and the basis of its well-being.
- Causes of the economic depression of the Netherlands.
- The European currency as a replacement for the dollar.
- History of the French economy.
- German National Bank.
- The history of the European Union as an economic factor of development.
- The world economy and historical heritage.
- The impact of economic progress on African countries.
- The nuances of economic prosperity in European countries.
Research Topics on International Trade
International trade is a good option to write a research paper. The fact is that this section includes many historical and current aspects of the interaction between countries and individual organizations. Such economic research paper topics are very popular among students because everyone can find reliable information and verified facts.
- The impact of international trade on the growth of the economy
- The monetary union and its role in the US control
- International trade and developing countries.
- Investments as elements of international trade.
- Banking crisis and trade wars.
- Brexit as a factor in changing economic investment.
- Dependence of countries on international investment.
- The import control.
- Developing countries and methods of their economic growth.
- Foreign trade as a subject of liberalization of international relations.
- The main factors in the development of international trade.
- The trade relations between China and the United States.
- The nuances of the interaction of world superpowers.
- Consequences of successful economic activity.
Environmental Economics Research Paper Topics
Environmental economics is full of interesting areas for your research papers. In particular, this applies to different countries and continents. Using economics term paper topics, you can create truly expert material that will get a high mark. A significant advantage is the relevance of the topic and many scientific studies that you can use as a basis.
- The economic prerequisites for waste disposal.
- The nuances of the economy and human-made disasters.
- The world economy in the context of the United States.
- The influence of North America on economic trends in the world.
- Water resources management policy.
- Climate policy and economic preconditions.
- World environment in the context of the US economy.
- The economic study of investment in the environment.
- The distribution of natural resources and a key factor in the economy.
- The main technological innovations and their role in the environment.
- The balance of the social ecosystem.
- Financial subsidies as an incentive to buy organic products.
- The influence of the environment on the behavioral factors of the economy.
- The stagnation of world enterprises in the context of the economic crisis.
- The environment and risk factors.
Research Paper Topics on Behavioral Economics
Behavioral economics structures knowledge about many aspects of the interaction of countries and individual nations. You can use existing scientific research to trace people's behavioral patterns that affect the unemployment rate, fluctuations in the currency exchange, and other nuances. It is worth noting that economics research topics are very relevant in modern times since the information space contributes to the regular change in behavioral factors.
- Major behavioral factors of the avalanche of buyers.
- Discount in the context of trade on amazon digitalization as the main driver of the economy.
- Behavioral factors of the economy in the context of digital commerce.
- Methods of investing in the US in the context of behavioral economics.
- The customer demand and its incentive.
- The value of the product then and the formation of behavioral economics.
- What is the main motivation for consumers?
- The formation of a behavioral economy as a task of the state.
- The lifestyle and economic factors of US citizens.
- The digital economy and behavioral factors.
- Main methods of forming a buying habit.
Law And Economics Paper Topics
Choosing such economics research topics for students, you can rely on many countries' legal framework and the relationship with economic sectors. This will be especially interesting in the context of the United States or any other large state that conducts foreign trade and affects certain moments in the world. Legislation has a ton of interesting facts that you can explore in your paperwork.
- The main risks of an innovative economy.
- Taxation as a method of political economy.
- The nuances of creating an optimal tax policy.
- Main benefits of lowering the tax rate.
- The economic organization and legal aspects.
- The control of the economy through taxation.
- Do you need a progressive tax scale?
- The consequences of flexible taxes in the US economy.
- Basic legal aspects of foreign economic activity.
- Structuring law and economic investment.
- Legislative innovations in the field of economics.
- All nuances of promoting tax legislation for economic growth.
- The format of taxation for small businesses.
Labor Economics Research Topics
Such a topic allows you to explore the nuances of labor law, taxation, and the reasons for demonstration in disadvantaged countries. This format allows you to maximize economic research geography and consider the main nuances of economic crises or new rounds of development.
- Minimum wage and its impact on economic aspects.
- The taxation and labor market demand.
- The nuances of the formation of the structure of wages.
- The impact of migration on the labor market point to common technologies and their economic impact on the labor market.
- Main nuances of obtaining higher education in the context of economics.
- Strikes as a major factor in an economic recession.
- The firm's profitability in the context of the minimum wage.
- The economic consequences of regulation of working hours.
- The nuances of gender policy in the labor market.
- The feasibility of creating trade unions.
- The relationship between demography and economic growth.
Basic Economics Topics
Sometimes basic topics for economic research papers can be much better than narrow learning segments. The fact is that choosing such a free topic does not limit you to certain aspects, and you can consider the nuances of the economy in a broad sense. For example, your custom research paper may be about foreign trade, the risks of economic stagnation, or other nuances that apply to many countries.
- The relationship between income and purchasing.
- The risks of economic stagnation.
- The lack of economic factors for income growth.
- The main problem of the economies of developing countries.
- The nuances of Western European economic culture.
- Asian countries and economic progress.
- The influence of external economic factors on the unemployment rate.
- System of gender inequality.
- The format of economic relations between countries.
- The main aspects of the economic independence of states.
- The influence of the United States on the world economy.
- Lending and stimulating the economy world economic recessions.
- Risk factors in the global economy.
Other Economics Topics
Such a list cannot be attributed to a specific segment or division of the economy. You can choose this option if you have no idea at all about what your research paper should look like. In fact, it allows you to prepare and get a good grade without taking too long practical research. So, you can check these economic research paper topics ideas.
- The target market analysis.
- Managerial accounting for apple Inc.
- The Nissan operations management.
- All Starbucks success factors.
- The methodology of employee turnover study.
- Maslow's hierarchy of needs.
- Poverty in South Africa.
- Signs of economic stagnation.
- Memorandum for a paperless office.
- The impact of social media as a business promotion instrument.
- Main effects of employee turnover on the organization.
How to Write a Good Economics Research Paper?
You should adhere to all the technical guidelines and requirements of your high school or college. Don't forget about the formatting and proper structure of your research papers. You should browse the Internet and head to your local library to find the information you need as a basis for future research. It is worth noting that not all economic topics for research papers can be found quickly in printed books.
Sometimes it is better to search for reputable scientific papers on the Internet, as this reduces the preparation time. Next, you need to make a plan, a strong introduction, and a clear message along with the main message you want to convey in your research paper. You should also rely on facts and figures to get a good estimate. Unfortunately, choosing a good economics essay topic is not always associated with a successful completion.
If you can't do it on your own, then it is easier and more profitable for students to delegate work to someone else. Our company can help any person who is in a difficult situation and cannot cope with the research paper on their own. Our team of specialists has enough experience to prepare a high-quality paper for you.
The Research Topics in Economics Inspiration List:
- Business Cycle (Recession & Recovery)
- Economic research
- International Advances in Economic Research
- Monetary Policy & Economic Research
- Economic Research Reports
- Glassdoor Economic Research
- CASE - Center for Social and Economic Research
Custom Essay, Term Paper & Research paper writing services
Toll Free: +1 (888) 354-4744
Email: [email protected]
Writing custom essays & research papers since 2008
100 best marketing research topics for all.
Because of the many aspects of marketing, choosing marketing topics to write about may put one in a dicey situation. This article provides some hot topics in marketing that will help you select an area of focus and select relevant topics from that niche. From marketing research topics for college students to social issues in marketing, we have got you covered! So sit down and relax as we take you through the list of marketing research topics our professional writers prepared just for you!
Marketing Thesis Topics
Are you in need of well-thought-out marketing thesis topics and marketing dissertation topics? Then you’re in the right place! This list of marketing paper topics presented will give you a distinct thesis/dissertation.
- Analysis and determination of consumer buying behavior for Coca-Cola
- A study on famous well-marketed brands that got away with selling substandard quality products
- A study showing the impact of advertising on consumer behavior
- Brand advertising and political campaigns: a possible interwoven impact?
- A review of the outcomes of advertising in a recession
- Exhaustive research on how brands exploit impulsive buying
- A study of how celebrity endorsements on ROI affect CPG brands
- A survey of the impact of augmented reality on marketing experiences
- Critical research on how AI will help make better marketing decisions
- A study of the perspective and reception of Americans to targeted ads based on their browser history
Current Marketing Issues
There are numerous marketing issues around the world today. These global marketing issues threaten the survival of many businesses and the economy at large. Here is a list of current marketing issues!
- A decline in organic reach on social media platforms
- Difficulty in building a well-recognized brand name
- Getting readers to see content
- Understanding marketing results
- Marketing budgets included by BREXIT
- Optimizing business for voice search
- Bridging the technology gap
- Ensuring compliance with GDPR
- Overdependence of potential customers on amazon
- The effect of COVID-19 on the global economy
Marketing Research Topics
Getting marketing topics for research has been made considerably more comfortable with this list of marketing research paper topics. Ready to explore the marketing research topics we have, let’s delve right in!
- Exploring how organizations use corporate social responsibility (CSR) to reinforce brand equity
- The effect of social media on buying choices
- Online purchasing: a study of the product characteristics buyers look for
- An exploration of the differences in marketing strategies across cultures
- Manipulation tactics: how brands can get more customers
- A study of how customer loyalty is affected by brand image
- Analyzing how TV advertising affects the top of mind awareness
- Do people appreciate being click baited into sponsored posts?
- A study on how to make customers purchase goods and services in the luxury category
Digital Marketing Blog Topics
Digital marketing remains a very important aspect of marketing in the world today. Here are some very juicy digital marketing topics you can write a great blog on!
- 10 insightful differences between paid search and organic search
- Tips for promoting content on Pinterest
- SEO tactics to avoid like the plague
- How to increase your followers on social media
- Best tips to help you grow your paid social ROAS
- Why should you follow your competitors on social media?
- Dos and don’ts of social media marketing
- How to create content your audience will be eager to share
Marketing Essay Topics
- What is the most effective form of marketing?
- Internet marketing trends to expect in the future
- What important brand attributes lead to an increase in customer loyalty?
- A look into marketing approaches that broke through strong market monopoly
- The impact of social media on consumer buying behavior
- Comparison of advertising versus building brand equity
- Rebuilding trust in influencer marketing
- How to generate leads effectively
Content Marketing Topics
- 10 biggest graphic design mistakes companies make in their marketing pieces
- How to create captivating e-newsletters that people will pay attention to
- Repurposing marketing content for small businesses
- Working more micro-content into marketing efforts
- Multi-step versus one-step content marketing campaigns
- The five Cs when creating content marketing copy
- Creating compelling content marketing campaigns in 10 steps
- Content marketing: how to generate more leads and close sales
Strategic Marketing Problems
There are many marketing problems in companies and businesses that threaten to cripple the advancement of the industry. Here is a list of some marketing problems you may be willing to proffer solutions to.
- Inability to explain products or services delivered
- Not clearly defining a company’s market segment
- Lack of innovating commercial department
- Lack of business visibility
- Missing links between sales and marketing departments
- Lack of marketing plan
- Lack of personal branding, brand image, and professional reputation
- Thinking the company or business can survive without marketing
Marketing Blog Topics
- Facebook advertising: pros and cons
- 10 benefits of inbound marketing
- The most frustrating problems faced in inbound marketing
- How to generate subscribers for your blog faster than ever!
- 10 benefits of content marketing lead magnets
- Five video content marketing myths you must discard
- 30 social media campaign ideas from big brands
Controversial Marketing Topics
- Does google give preferential treatment to big brands?
- Does social media affect SEO ranking?
- Are grey SEO techniques safe?
- Are YouTube videos more engaging than TV ads?
- Are building e-mail lists still one of the best ways to sell?
- Will immersion marketing through VR technology to be accepted?
Sport Marketing Research Topics
Sports marketing continues to remain a significant source of revenue. Hence, research in this area will continue to stay relevant. Here are some sport marketing topics you could consider working on.
- How the extraordinary content offered by intelligent chatbots can help sports teams strengthen fan loyalty
- Emerging opportunities in sports marketing and how to capitalize on them
- How to effectively capitalize on the wearables market
- Should more women and children get into sports?
- Should seniors be allowed to participate in some games?
Marketing Presentation Topics
- Mastering in-house SEO
- The path to gaining and building customers trust
- Brand awareness versus ROI
- Effectively personalizing customer communications
- The best SEO strategies that increase site traffic
International Marketing Topics
Marketing connects the global world, and this is why it is essential to marketing development. Here are some international marketing topics to consider!
- The effect of globalization on consumer behavior
- How do international brands compare to local brands?
- Do international brands always have advantages over a local brand?
- Creating brand awareness by utilizing global event marketing
- How to market products on an international level
Marketing Plan Topics
- The importance of a marketing plan to the success of a business or product launch
- Building a tactical marketing plan
- How is a marketing strategy different from a marketing plan?
- Indispensable parts in writing a marketing plan
Ethical Issues In Marketing
- Targeted Ads based on browser history
- Immersion marketing through virtual reality
- The exploitation of impulsive buying
- Click baiting into sponsored posts
Affiliate Marketing Topics
- How to find profitable niches in affiliate marketing
- How to get readers interested in what you market
- How to build a personal website: the ultimate guide
Congratulations! We hope you have been able to guide you in choosing your desired topic in marketing successfully. Alo, you can check out our business topics . We wish you the best in your research!
As Putin continues killing civilians, bombing kindergartens, and threatening WWIII, Ukraine fights for the world's peaceful future.
StudyDriver in your Smartphone!
Essays on Stock Market
Stock market essay example pdf.
Critically discuss the various modes of entry for which an organisation can internationalise their operations. Is there one mode that is preferred above others? International expansion is one of the key strategic devices available to any firm looking to grow its operations. However, once the decision to internationalise has been arrived at, organizations have at their disposal numerous options in terms of mode of entry. Each of these strategies offers advantages and drawbacks in regards to the opportunity for the […]
Inflation Effecting Stock Market Prices Finance Essay
This paper explains why the nominal level of share prices has failed to rise during a decade of substantial inflation. Many researches were conducted to demonstrate and explain the relationship between inflation and stocks returns and price earnings ratios. However this study is to look at how inflation impacts the overall stock market. This study is concerned with the structural relationship between stock market and the inflation. This paper explains why the nominal level of share prices has failed to […]
A professional writer will make a clear, mistake-free paper for you!
Macroeconomic Variables and Domestic Factors Affecting Stock Market Index Finance Essay
Similar to any other commodity, in the equity market, share prices are also reliant on some factors. One of the main domestic factors in determining a stock’s price is the macroeconomic variables of an economy. The theoretical framework of stock market and economic activity is rooted in Ross (1976), who launched the Arbitrage Pricing Theory (APT) that associates stock returns to numerous variables. To study the relationship between the market returns and macroeconomic factors such as industrial production, the money […]
Going Public in the Stock Market Finance Essay
"Going public" is a term frequently used in the business world. This term can be defined as, the transition of a privately held company to offering its first group of stocks for sale on a common market. (Web definitions). It is important for companies to make decisions that would be beneficial to them. By doing so, they can acquire the necessary monies and resources to accomplish success. Business owners should consider a number of factors prior to going into operations. […]
Oil Prices and Stock Market in Emerging Markets Finance Essay
Investors and business analysts usually think oil prices influence stock market performances, yet few studies have shown the impact of oil price volatility on stock markets in emerging markets. To study the relationship between oil price volatility and stock market performance in the emerging markets is rather essential in that the financial markets in those countries are developing quickly and getting more integrated into global financial markets. This paper examines monthly data of oil prices and stock market indices, and […]
The Object of Uae Stock Market Finance Essay
In this project I try find out the object of UAE stock market and how they react to various economical situation. Economical activity in UAE is very diverse most of the thing round around the stock market of UAE, so I will study deeply into stock market to give out my suggestion and recommendation by my research. My research will include brief description all about stock market of UAE. I will give detail about stock market in UAE and explain […]
Market Stock and Bond Analysis Example for Free
Capital Market is the market that facilitate buying and selling of securities such as stocks / shares and bonds or debentures. It is a place where business enterprises and governments raise their long term funds. The two major functions of capital market are liquidity and pricing securities. Capital Market consists of EQUITY MARKETS or STOCK MARKET, which provide financing through the issuance of shares, and enable the subsequent trading thereof and DEBT MARKETS or BOND MARKET, which provide financing through […]
Stock Market News in China
Executive summary China is gaining more attention of the world due to its high economy growth speed. However, China security market is telling a bad story to us, which conflicts with the good picture of China economy. In this report, we try to discuss why China security market did not work as well as American market did. We mainly illustrate this question from typical differences on corporate governance between China security market and North American market. Discussion Comparing China’s stock […]
The Stock Market Crash
This all started with the First World War and the stock markets in the United States of America. The stock market crash and the Great Depression that quickly followed plunged the entire world into mass economic collapse. Dramatic declines in Australia’s exports, most notably with America and Great Britain, put the Australian economy in dire straits. After World War 1, the Government of Australia was struggling to find jobs for their veterans upon their return from the war. From 1915, […]
Stock Market Volatility Around Market Shock
“Stock Market Volatility around market shocks & event analysis during 2005-2009” ACKNOWLEDGEMENT The Project titled Stock Market volatility around market shock & event analysis during 2005-09 is an effort to throw light on Performance Analysis. I have completed this project based on research, under the guidance of name of faculty, my faculty guide. I owe enormous intellectual debt to her as she augmented my knowledge in the field of volatility around market shocks and helped me learn about the topic […]
South Africa Stock Market Data
Background Capital Asset Pricing Model (CAPM) was introduced by William Sharpe (1964), Jan Mossin (1966) and John Lintner (1969) separately. This model has been regarded as a great contribution to financial economics. According to Fama and French (1992), “the model has long shaped the way academics and practitioners think about average return and risk”. In practice, it is the most used investment model by fund managers and analysts to determine risk and return of assets. Because of CAPM’s importance in […]
Reaction of the US Stock Market to the Political Elections
METHODOLOGY Secondary data – the data in this research was obtained from journals, articles, research papers and economic letters written by scholars, economist specialists and analysts both from US and other parts of the world as well all featuring the reaction of stock market towards the US political elections. Data was also obtained from CRSP US stock databases encompassing the data in monthly and quarterly basis. It includes historical indexes which serve as benchmarks for the investment community and as […]
A Study of the Indian Stock Market
1.0 Introduction Seasonal variations in production and sales are a well known fact in business. Seasonality refers to regular and repetitive fluctuation in a time series which occurs periodically over a span of less than a year. The main cause of seasonal variations in time series data is the change in climate. For example, sales of woolen clothes generally increase in winter season. Besides this, customs and tradition also affect economic variables for instance sales of gold increase during marriage […]
Comparisons of UK Property and Stock Market Invesments
Dissertation part A ABSTRACT: generally, there are various methods of investment in financial market as well as investment in other segments. Most of the times those investments will be eternalized by finance industry employees. In some methods the financial market and asset are not clear and shareholders are confused, but in other types of investment people should transfer large amount of money to the experts because they know how to make more considerable returns of the capital. Argument that investment […]
To what Extent was the Stock Market Crash the Cause of the Great Depression in America
Summary of Evidence Source 1 This source describes the economic state of the USA prior to World War 1 until the 1930s. The source states the change of the US policy from a policy of isolation to a policy of involvement, with President Wilson taking America into the war. America provided food, arms and munitions to the Allies during the war and this military assistance boosted the trade between America and Europe. When World War 1 ended in 1918 and […]
The Capital Market as an Investment Opportunity in Uganda Finance Essay
Abstract The purpose of the study was to examine how the share market has developed in Uganda from inception of the Capital Markets Authority in 1998 to the current date, 2010. A qualitative study using a descriptive method was used. Key stakeholders were identified as African Alliance, a broker, Stanbic Bank an issuer, the Uganda Securities Exchange (USE) as the Exchange Market trading platform and the Shareholders. Primary Data was collected by using structured interviews that were held with the […]
Market Value of the Firm Finance Essay
The corporate market value is the value of a company as an enterprise and it derives this value from the underlying equity share. In this sense, business or corporate valuation is aboutA measuring the continuingA value of aA company’s business. An organization employs different types of funding to run a business smoothly. This is what capital structure is all about, that is, the composition of different types of financing employed by a firm to acquire resources necessary for its operations and growth and […]
Stock Exchanges Role in Markets Finance Essay
The Stock Exchange is an organized market for purchase and sale of listed industrial and financial securities. The securities traded on stock exchanges include shares and debentures of Public Limited Co.’s, Govt. securities, and. According to the Securities Contracts (Regulation) Act, 1956, “Stock exchange is an association, organization or body of individuals, whether incorporated or not, established for the purpose of assisting, regulating and controlling business in buying, selling and dealing securities.”  Stock market refers to the market provided […]
Capital Market Development and the Behavior Essay Example Pdf
The title itself justify the importance of the research for the finance degree, however, the previous research done in this filed in Nepal is not satisfactory. This is the reason that made researcher to do some research in this topic hoping the conclusion made would be beneficial for investors and fill the gap between the researches. Financial markets can also be defined as the centers or arrangements that provide facilities for buying and selling of financial claims and services. In […]
Equity Derivatives Market of Japan Finance Essay
What are Derivatives? Derivatives are financial instruments, in fact an agreement between two parties. This has a value determined by something called as underlying. It is a financial contract with a value linked to the expected future price movements of the asset it is linked to – such as a share or a currency. There are several kinds of derivatives, with most commonly used ones being Futures, Options and Swaps. But since a derivative can be placed on any kind […]
Study on Efficient Market Hypothesis Finance Essay
Efficient Market Hypothesis (EMH) is the theory behind efficient capital markets. An efficient capital market is one in which security prices reflect and rapidly adjust to all new information. The derivation of the EMH is mostly credited to the work of Fama. In 1965 the doctoral dissertation written by Fama was republished. In this Fama looks at the current literature on stock price behaviour and examines the distribution and dependence of stock price returns. He concluded that, ‘it seems safe […]
Introduction to Islamic Capital Market Finance Essay
Islamic financial system is a real economic activity based financial systems. It is a part of a broader Islamic economic system that deals with the questions of allocation of resources, production and change of goods and services and distribution of wealth in fair, equitable and socially beneficial ways. It is part of a consistent and integrated framework which considered finance as a supporting factor in the smooth functioning of real economic activity and in carrying out of the social goods […]
How Efficient Market Hypothesis Explains Share Price Movements Finance Essay
The Efficient Market Hypothesis is perhaps the most prevalent, controversial and well-known market theory in the world. EMH is one of the arguments made in favour of the stock market. It was developed throughout the 20th Century however it became more prevalent once Eugene Fama penned the term Efficient Market Hypothesis in his thesis from 1970. Since then the theory has grown and evolved, however the basic concept has remained the same. ‘If new information comes onto the market concerning […]
Research into the Egyptian Stock Exchange Finance Essay
The stock exchange of Egypt is situated in Cairo, Egypt. The Egyptian Stock Exchange (EGX) is one of the oldest stock markets established in Middle East, who traced its origin from the merger of two stock exchanges in Egypt namely, Alexandria Stock Exchange which was established in 1883 and Cairo Stock Exchange established in 1903, now known as Egyptian Stock Exchange which was formerly known as Cairo and Alexandria Stock Exchange (CASE). Both exchanges were very active in 1940s, and […]
Regulatory Framework of UK Financial Market Finance Essay
The Financial Services Authority (FSA) is an independent non-governmental body (quasi-judicial body) and a company limited by guarantee that regulates the financial services industry in the United Kingdom. It aims to promote efficient, orderly and fair financial markets, to help retail consumers achieve a fair deal and to improve its business capability and effectiveness. The Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (FSMA) gives the FSA following statutory objectives: Statutory objectives The Financial Services and Markets Act imposed five statutory objectives […]
Global Financial Crisis Causes Housing Market Cause Finance Essay
Between 1997 and 2006, the price of a typical house increased by 122%. During the two decades ending in 2002, the national median home price ranged from 2.5 to 3.2 times median household income and the proportional ratio is 4.2 in 2004 and 4.4 in 2006. This housing bubble result moved in quite a few homeowners refinancing their homes at lower interest rates, or financing consumer spending by taking out second mortgages secured by the price appreciation. In the year […]
History and Structure of New York Stock Exchange Finance Essay
In this paper, it begins by an interpretation of the role and functioning of stock markets, the New York Stock Exchange is represented in this case. Firstly, it goes through the history of the NYSE, it explains its administrative structure. An overview of the advantages of the stock exchange for both investors and corporations is provided. It analyzes the question of efficiency of financial markets. What is stock exchange? "Stock Exchange An organized marketplace for securities featured by the centralization […]
Theoretical Studies of the Sensitivity of Stock Returns Finance Essay
This chapter reviews the theoretical and empirical studies, regarding the sensitivity of stock returns of banks to interest rates and foreign exchange rates. In the course of review, the studies focussing on the interest rate are evaluated first, followed by an exploration of the studies focusing on foreign exchange rates. Finally, the empirical research that explores the effects of both interest rate and foreign exchange rates on stock returns for financial institutions are considered to help present a more accurate […]
The Relationship between Money Supply and Stock Prices Finance Essay
In this paper Rudolph studied on short-term relationship between money supply and stock prices that shows the correlations between changes in the money supply and changes in the stock prices, which was the subject of this body, that first became deceptive for Rudolph in 1967. It was in short-term nature, It believed these correlations signify a new finding in the ongoing investigation into the relationship between money and level of stock prices. For this Rudolph take the data of money […]
The Usefulness of Liquidity Credit and Market Risk Finance Essay
This essay explores empirically the usefulness of liquidity risk, credit risk and market risk as risk measures indicators to explain whether German banks riskier than European competitors or not. The sample of reference entities consist of all German banks and eleven European banks and the observation cover the period from1994 to 2008. Using a unique dataset available in Bangor university blackboard website that relates to various characteristics of the individual banks operating in a twelve European Union countries, after dividing […]
Activate your 30 day free trial to unlock unlimited reading.
Selected topics in stock market
You are reading a preview.
Activate your 30 day free trial to continue reading.
Check these out next
Download to read offline
this power point includes some important topics in the stock market like ( criteria to invest on long term , volatility , stock market stages ,reducing risk )
More Related Content
Slideshows for you (20).
Viewers also liked (6)
Similar to Selected topics in stock market (20)
Recently uploaded (20)
- 1. Selected topics in The Stock Market By: Mohamed Hamdy
- 2. Agenda <ul><li>Volatility </li></ul><ul><li>Stock Market Stages </li></ul><ul><li>Margin Trading Stock Market </li></ul><ul><li>Long Term Investing </li></ul><ul><li>Risk and Diversification </li></ul>
- 3. Volatility A statistical measure of the dispersion of returns for a given security or market index
- 4. Stock Market Stages
- 5. Stock Market Stages
- 6. Stock Market Stages <ul><li>Stage one - Bashing </li></ul><ul><li>Stage two - Advancing </li></ul><ul><li>Stage three - Toping </li></ul><ul><li>Stage four - Declining </li></ul>
- 7. Stock Market Stages Example
- 8. Margin Trading Stock Market <ul><li>Buying on margin is borrowing money from a broker to purchase stock. </li></ul><ul><li>Amplifying losses and gains to the same degree </li></ul>
- 9. Margin Trading Stock Market <ul><li>A buying power example: </li></ul><ul><ul><li>Let’s say that you deposit $10,000 in your margin account. Because you put up 50% of the purchase price, this means you have $20,000 worth of buying power. Then, if you buy $5,000 worth of stock, you still have $15,000 in buying power remaining. You have enough cash to cover this transaction and haven’t tapped into your margin. You start borrowing the money only when you buy securities worth more than $10,000 . </li></ul></ul>
- 10. Margin Trading Stock Market <ul><li>25%=50% </li></ul>
- 11. Long Term Investing <ul><li>Long Term Investing requires a plan </li></ul><ul><ul><li>Criteria : </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><ul><ul><li>stock is a good value at the time of their consideration, This is done to try and buy a stock when it is under valued </li></ul></ul></ul></ul><ul><ul><ul><ul><li>The company has been profitable one way a company can express its earnings is to issue a portion of those earnings as a Dividend to its shareholders. </li></ul></ul></ul></ul>
- 12. Risk and Diversification: Diversifying Your Portfolio Diversification is the most important component to helping you reach your long-range financial goals while minimizing your risk. Keep in mind, however that no matter how much diversification you do, it can never reduce risk down to zero
- 13. Risk and Diversification: Diversifying Your Portfolio <ul><li>There are three main things you should do to ensure that you are adequately diversified: </li></ul><ul><ul><li>1) Your portfolio should be spread among many different investment vehicles. 2) Your securities should </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li> vary in risk. </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>3) Your securities should </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>vary by industry. </li></ul></ul>
- Volatile .. Eno beyt7arak fl as3ar bsor3a ..laama yb2a volatile awy .. El risk zeyada A statistical measure of the dispersion of returns for a given security or market index.
- Before you can start to trade you have to know in which stages a stock can be in. The stages tell you what to do when trading. Going short, long, or just stand aside in cash
- Stage 1 is the stage right after a prolonged downtrend his stock has been going down but now it is starting to trade sideways forming a base. The stock just drifts sideways without a clear trend. Everyone hates this stock! The sellers that were once in control are losing their grip and the buyers are showing up. This stage can be long, and when you get stuck in it, your money will be tied up for a long while. So at this point, keep your cash aside . Finally stocks break out into Stage 2 and begins the uptrend. This is where the majority of the money is made in the stock market. You should better be long in this stage . Finally, after the glorious advance of stage 2, the stock begins to trade sideways again and starts to “churn”. Novice traders are just now getting in This stage is a bit similar to stage 1, except stage 3 is the stage following after an uptrend (and not a downtrend). The stock starts to move sideways and buyers and sellers are equal. The pros already unloaded there stocks or are still unloading. Stand aside when you see a stock getting in this stage This is the dreaded downtrend for those that are long this stock . But, you know what the funny thing is? You guessed it. Nobody believes the downtrend! The fundamentals are probably still very good and everyone still loves this stock . They think the downtrend is just a “correction”. Wrong! They hold and hold and hold, hoping it will reverse back up again. They probably bought at the end of Stage 2 or during Stage 3. Sorry, you lose. Checkmate
Public clipboards featuring this slide, select another clipboard.
Looks like you’ve clipped this slide to already.
You just clipped your first slide!
Create a clipboard
Get slideshare without ads, special offer to slideshare readers, just for you: free 60-day trial to the world’s largest digital library..
The SlideShare family just got bigger. Enjoy access to millions of ebooks, audiobooks, magazines, and more from Scribd.
You have now unlocked unlimited access to 20M+ documents!
Learn faster and smarter from top experts
Download to take your learnings offline and on the go
Instant access to millions of ebooks, audiobooks, magazines, podcasts and more.
Read and listen offline with any device.
Free access to premium services like Tuneln, Mubi and more.
Help us keep SlideShare free
It appears that you have an ad-blocker running. By whitelisting SlideShare on your ad-blocker, you are supporting our community of content creators.
- Writing Tools
- Example Essays
- Citation Generator
- Flash Card Generator
Filter by Keywords:(add comma between each)
- Stock Market Essays
Stock Market Essays (Examples)
1000 results for “Stock Market” .
Stock Market Symbol Wfc NYSE Industry Banking
Stock Market Symbol: WFC (NYSE) Industry: Banking, Lending, Finance Primary Competitors: Bank of America, Citigroup, JP Morgan Chase, U.S. Bank, Smaller and local credit unions and banks. Management eam: John G. Stumpf, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer imothy J. Sloan, Senior EVP, Chief Financial Officer Patricia R. Callahan, Senior EVP, Chief Administrative Officer Kevin A. Rhein, Senior EVP, Chief Information Officer Michael J. Loughlin, Senior EVP and Chief Risk Officer Richard D. Levy, EVP, Controller James M. Strother, Senior EVP, General Counsel David M. Carroll, Senior EVP, Wealth, Brokerage & Retirement Services Michael J. Heid, President, Home Mortgage and EVP, Wells Fargo & Company David A. Hoyt, Senior EVP, Wholesale Banking Avid Modjtabai, Senior EVP, Consumer Lending Carrie L. olstedt, Senior EVP, Community Banking Employee Recruitment and Development raining for low-level employees begins with working at the counter as tellers, but WFC is committed to giving its low-level employees…
The company's home loans are in the maturity stage because they are relying on this product as a major portion of their business.
Stock Market Crash During the
etween 1929 and 1932 the total value of global trade had declined by more than half. When it was time to elect a new president in 1932, Americans were ready for change and eager to embrace a new leader who could help them (ryant, 1998). The election meant a lot to Americans and to the rest of the world, as national and global economies were in a state of chaos. America elected Franklin Delano Roosevelt and his soothing personality slowly inspired confidence and hope. y the time Franklin D. Roosevelt became president in March of 1933, the banking system was in despair (PS, 2008). Americans had seen $140 billion disappear when their banks failed. usinesses could not get credit for inventory. Checks could not be used for payments because no one trusted that the checks were good. Roosevelt's New Deal began with the simple idea to try something new (ryant,…
Bryant, Joyce. (1998). The Great Depression and the New Deal. Yale-New Haven Teachers Institute.
Kennedy, David. (1999). Freedom From Fear: The American People in Depression and War. Oxford University Press.
MSN Encarta. (2008). Great Depression in the United States. Retrieved from the Internet at http://encarta.msn.com/encnet/refpages/refarticle.aspx?refid=761584403.
PBS (2008). Stock Market Crash. Retrieved from the Internet at http://www.pbs.org/fmc/timeline/estockmktcrash.htm .
Stock Market There Are a Number of
Stock market, there are a number of factors that will have an impact on share prices. This is because of perceptions about: future prospects for the company and the effect of new products / services on the earnings per share. In the case of Apple, the stock fell from $205.94 to $192.06. This was in response to the firm announcing the introduction of the I Pad. What makes the situation so troubling; is this was an eagerly anticipated announcement for a series of innovative products. Yet, investors were not enthusiastic on the news (which led to the selloff). To fully understand what is happening, there will be a focus on why the price of the stock fell. Once this takes place, is when specific insights will be provided that is showing if this was a systematic or an intrinsic move. Why would the price of AAPL fall just when the…
Hernandez, J. (2010). NY Times. Retrieved from: http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/30/business/30markets.html
Apple I Pad Sends Stock Down. (2010). CNN. Retrieved from: http://money.cnn.com/2010/01/27/technology/ipad_apple_stock/
Stock Market Report on Lowe's
Undoubtedly, this being a factor, the trends seen in the price inclines with Lowe's stock reports may be a trailing effect of the growth in product sales during the months prior to the apparent growth trends. Large spikes in these trends, either inclining or declining, are direct responses from this type of seasonal business. When a surge of orders and purchases has occurred, there may be several days or weeks before those full profits are reportable. There is also the consideration for the fact that after these seasonal points incur their visible stock trends, there is a point at which declining numbers may be directly apparent in the very next patterns. Other factors must also be attributed, such as internal workings, news, economical factors, and even environmental aspects. Lowe's Companies, Inc. Declares Cash Dividend" Lowe's Companies, Inc. announced that the oard of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of…
Cable News Network (CNN). 2007. A Time Warner Company. http://money.cnn.com/quote/snapshot/snapshot.html?symb=LOW
MSN. 2007. MSN Money Focus. http://news.moneycentral.msn.com/ticker/rcnews.aspx?symbol=U.S.:LOW&view=all&ipage=2
Stock Market Since 1948 Stock
(Vital Information for Stock Market Investors! What Every Investor Needs To Know) egarding increases in the stock market, one has seen in the past that rises take place over a long-term, but the terms are very long. When the Dow crashed in 1929, it took 26 years to regain the ground that was lost. Again it fell to a level below 1000 in 1973 and then it took ten years before that level was reached again. In Japan, the Nikkei fell and has now continued to fall for the last 14 years, and does not seem to be recovering. According to these experts, the best measure for any investor is now to invest in shares that are historically safe and income producing and the income levels are around the historical average of Dow. (Vital Information for Stock Market Investors! What Every Investor Needs To Know) The study of market history…
Boshnack, Robert. "Vital Information for Stock Market Investors! What Every Investor Needs to Know" Retrieved from http://www.usafutures.com/stockmarketnews.htm
Accessed 27 August, 2005
"How to Invest in the U.S. Stock Market" Retrieved from http://www.market-barometer.com/how_to_invest.htm#Buy%20Stocks%20Direct%20from%20Companies Accessed 27 August, 2005
"Is the market overbought? Do you think stocks are overvalued?" Retrieved from http://www.market-barometer.com/archive_stock_market_articles.htm
Stock Market Trading
Stock Market Trading/Corporate Finance Insider trading Insider trading involves the trading of public company's stock or other securities such as stock options or bonds with people who can get access to non-public information regarding that company. However, there are some countries where insider trading based on insider information is considered illegal. esearch shows that purchase portfolio normally earns abnormal returns for over 50 points every month. A quarter of these abnormal returns accumulate within the first five days after the first transaction while a half accumulates in the first month. The sale portfolio normally earns abnormal returns. In addition, studies show that abnormal returns in small firms do not differ significantly from those that are in large firms. At the same time, top executives do not earn higher abnormal returns compared to other insiders. Therefore we can say that studies on insider trading generally show that insiders make positive abnormal…
Richard, F. (2008). Dividend reductions and the pecking order theory. Retrieved July 17, 2014 from http://www.freepatentsonline.com/article/Journal-Academy-Business-Economics/192587620.html
Jeng, L.,Metrick, A.,Zeckhauser, R. (1999). The profits to insider Trading: A performance-Evaluation Perspective.
Stock Market Crash of 1987
Black Tuesday) Stock Market Crash of 1987 The purpose of this report is to discuss in detail the stock market crash of 1987. The stock market is supposed to fluctuate from day-to-day. But this account will delve into some of the less obvious reasons for that dramatic day on all Street and also providing additional insights into how and why investors are in the game and why they were so taken aback by that particular market downturn. This testimony will also examine some of the more immediate consequences that occurred immediately following the events and how those series of events have carried through to the mindset of present day investments and the Federal Reserve Bank's policies and procedures. Then the report will try to ascertain some lessons learned so as to avoid repeating history. The report also attempts to explain some investor philosophies that are continually occurring throughout history. Unfortunately,…
( 1987 Stock Market Crash) The 1987 Stock Market Crash. Lope.ca. 1 Oct. 2004 .
(Better Than Expected Earnings Boost Yahoo SharesJim HuJuly 12, 2000)Better Than Expected Earnings Boost Yahoo Shares. Ed. Jim Hu. July 12, 2000. News.com. 1 Oct. 2004 .
(Black Tuesday) Black Tuesday. lowrisk.com. 1 Oct. 2004 .
(Greatest Market CrashesInvestopedia.com) Greatest Market Crashes. Ed. Investopedia.com. Investopedia.com. 1 Oct. 2004, .
Saudi Arabian Stock Market Measuring
The following is a chart of what the February 2006 crash looked like, according to Bloomberg.com. Source: Bloomberg.com, 2007 According to Bloomberg, this downward crash had a dramatic effect on the U.S. market as well. hen one views this chart, it is no wonder that speculators are divided about the reactions of Saudi Investors. This was a devastating crash for many and it will undoubtedly have a dramatic effect on their decisions in the future. The real question is whether this indicates a reason for caution in the future, or whether it represents a good time to get some good deals. There are many factors that the Saudis cannot control, but that have a dramatic effect on their economy and well-being. They depend on consumer demand and are limited by the amount of money that the consumer is willing to pay for their products. They are particularly sensitive to shocks…
Abraham, A., Seyyed, F., and Alsakran, S. 2002. Testing the Random Walk Behavior and Efficiency of the Gulf Stock Markets. The Financial Review. August 2002. 37 (3): 469.
Al-Rasheed, M. 2002. A History of Saudi Arabia. Cambridge University Press.
Berument H. And Kayimaz H (2001) "The day of the week effect on stock market volatility." Journal of Economics and Finance. 25:181-193.
Bloomberg.com. 2007. Stock Market Index Chart: SASEINDX. Accessed January 14, 2007 at http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/quote?ticker=SASEIDX:IND .
Abu Dhabi Stock Market
A number of economists suggest that markets are efficient, but this efficiency is merely assumed. In this regard, Batten points out that, "There is no actual proof. It is virtually impossible to test for market efficiency since the 'correct' prices cannot be observed. To get over this hurdle, most tests examine the ability of information-based trading strategies to make above-normal returns. But the results of such tests do not really prove whether markets are efficient. Therein lies the basic dilemma" (p. 210). In his book, Stock Market Cycles: A Practical Explanation, Bolten (2000) reports that assuming that an economy begins in a trough (a period this author refers to a the first stage of the economic cycle), expectations are for positive economic growth and higher future earnings, which has a positive impact on stock prices. In this regard, Bolten points out that, "Interest rates are typically low at this period…
Abdou, a., Al Zarooni, S., & Lewis, J. (2006). Public healthcare project appraisal in the United Arab Emirates: Towards better feasibility. Architectural Science Review, 49(1), 31.
Abu Dhabi securities market: Finished first presentation in a series of road shows in London. (2007, June 14). Abu Dhabi Securities Market. [Online]. Available: http://portal.adsm.ae/wps/portal/!ut/p/_s.7_0_A/7_0_GS/.cmd/ad/.ar/sa.details/.ps/X/.c/6_0_9U/.ce/7_0_JL/.p / 5_0_9U/.d/2?PC_7_0_JL_newsid=1181795795&PC_7_0_JL_from=main.
Al-Alkim, H.H., Al-Sayegh, F., Al-Shamsi, F.S., Gause, F.G., Jahshan, K.E. et al. (1999). A century in thirty years: Sheikh Zayed and the United Arab Emirates. Middle East Policy, 6(4), 2.
Balling, M., Lierman, F., & Mullineux, a. (2004). Financial markets in Central and Eastern Europe: Stability and efficiency. New York: Routledge.
Obesity and Diabetes Increased The Stock Market
obesity and diabetes increased? The stock market is one of the most powerful entities in the contemporary society and this is largely owed to the fact that it controls the financial aspect of the social order. Stocks and bonds are the most important concepts in the stock market, as companies and institutions buy and sell them depending on their interests. Most individuals who want to make a profitable investment think about the stock market as a starting point for their businesses. These people basically want to buy stock, hold it for a while, and then sell it for a higher price than they initially paid for it. Each company has stocks of ownership and depending on the amount of stocks that an individual possesses; he or she is more or less entitled to control dealings in the respective firm. Companies sell stock with the purpose of improving their business, considering…
Furgang, Kathy, "How the Stock Market Works," (The Rosen Publishing Group, 2010)
McClellan, Stephen T. "Full of Bull: Do What Wall Street Does, Not What it Says, To Make Money in the Market," (FT Press, 2008)
"The Stock Market," Retrived August 11, 2012, from the Oracle ThinkQuest Website: http://library.thinkquest.org/3088/stockmarket/introduction.html
Saudi Arabian Stock Market the Objective of
Saudi Arabian Stock Market The objective of this research study is to examine the influences of the Saudi Arabian stock market including such as prices of oil, political factors, regional events, financial crises and how these have impacted the Saudi Arabian market relative to other markets. This work will additionally examine regulatory authority as well as laws and regulations in the Saudi Arabian market including such as efficiency, transparency and the role of CMA in fraud. The work of Arouri and ault (2011) that the GCC was established in 1981 and includes the countries of Bhrain, Oman, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates (UAE). GCC countries share several common patterns. In 2007, they produce together about 20% of all world oil, control 36% of world oil exports and possess 47% of proven reserves. Oil exports largely determine earnings, government budget revenues and expenditures and aggregate demand." (Arouri…
Ramady, Mohamed A. (2010) The Saudi Arabian Economy: Policies, Achievements and Challenges. Springer 2010. Retrieved from Google Books at: http://books.google.com/books?id=U7ae3Y2idIkC&dq=Saudi+Arabian+stock+market:+influences&source=gbs_navlinks_s
Factbox-Political Risks to Watch in Saudi Arabia. 1 Apr 2011. Reuters News. Retrieved from: http://www.bestgrowthstock.com/stock-market-news/2011/04/01/factbox-political-risks-to-watch-in-saudi-arabia/
Arouri, Mohamed El Hedi and Rault, Christophe (2011) Oil Prices and Stock Markets: What Drives What in the Gulf Corporation Council Countries. ERF 17th Annual Conferences 20-22 Mar 2011. Renaissance Antalya Beach Resort & Spa, Turkey.
Wiesenthal, Joe (2011) Art Cashin On The Saudi Connection To Tuesday's Big Market Plunge. 2 Mar 2011. Retrieved from: http://www.businessinsider.com/art-cashin-march-2-2011-3#ixzz1JeThx0q7
Brazil's Stock Market Precise Economic or Political
Brazil's stock market [...] precise economic or political events that contributed to either a significant rise or fall in the Brazilian stock market for the years of 2001 and 2002. While the events of September 11, 2001 had an effect on global economies as a whole, Brazil's economy in 2001 was already in a downward spiral by September. The Brazilian stock market ended up down 25% by the end of 2001, due mostly to a financial crisis in neighboring Argentina. The two countries' economies were closely tied -- too closely, and Brazil struggled to step away from Argentina's influence, so the value of their money fell, and the government cut spending, which helped aid the stock market's plunge. In addition, an energy shortage in June 2001 caused rationing, which resulted in lower usage and consumer confidence, and the stock market suffered. Experts had expected the market to peak at 20,000…
Edwards, Hugh L. "General Manager's Report 2002." Trinidad & Tobago Stock Exchange. 2002. 1 Oct. 2004.
-- . "General Manager's Report 2001." Trinidad & Tobago Stock Exchange. 2001. 1 Oct. 2004.
How Can We Make Profit Through Investing on Stock Market
profit through investing on Stock Market Generally, all over the world financial markets exemplify a state of intricate and inscrutable situation. These marketplaces are of immense significance in the western nations, where the constituents employ their expertise to invest and generate profit whilst formulating a pool of funds, statistics, derivatives, shares and calculation intricacy. These constituents or elements are those investment maestros who are the whole and sole performers of the elaborated function pertaining to the methodologies of these markets. These marketplaces also play an important role in facilitating the financially viable entities as well as the intellectual traditions. Even though being the most vital component of an economy, these marketplaces have not been fully acknowledged because; the constituents who are unswervingly gripped in the methodologies of these marketplaces, as well as those who endeavor at delineating these methodologies, still comprehend up to their better judgment the efficacy of these…
Abolafia, M. (1996a) Hyper-rational Gaming. Journal of Contemporary Ethnography 25(2): 226-250.
Abolafia, M. (1996b) Making Markets: Opportunism and Restraint on Wall Street. Cambridge: Harvard University Press.
Balvers, R.J., & Wu, Y. (2006). Momentum and mean reversion across national equity markets. Journal of Empirical Finance, 13, 24 -- 48.
Barber, B. And T. Odean, (1999) The courage of misguided convictions. Financial Analysts Journal 55(6): 41-56.
Oil Prices and How They Affect the Stock Market
oil prices and the stock market. The relationship between oil prices and increases in costs to transportation, heating and production are reviewed, and the role of spiking oil prices on market uncertainty is discussed. Overall, higher oil prices are historically linked to declining stock market prices, and it seems reasonable to suggest that future stock market decreases will come from current increases in oil prices. Stock market performance is strongly linked to oil prices. ecently, oil has hit new price records, and the stock market has declined in response. This trend follows the historical relationship between oil and stocks, which has seen sharply rising oil prices as a strong predictor of stock market declines. Such stock market declines can be linked with increased costs due to high oil prices, as well as general market uncertainty. Oil Prices and the Stock Market ecently, oil prices have hit historic highs, and stock…
E-Commerce Times. Record High Oil Prices Send Markets Lower, Financial News, 09/27/04 1:54 PM PT. 27 September 2004. http://www.ecommercetimes.com/story/36932.html
Evans, Stephen. Rising oil prices threaten U.S. economy. BBC News, May 19, 2004. 27 September 2004. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/3724357.stm
Leeb, Stephen and Leeb, Donna. (2004). The Oil Factor: How Oil Controls the Economy and Your Financial Future. Warner Business Books.
McMahon, Tim. (2004). Is Oil Predicting a Stock Market Crash? Financial Trend Forecaster. 27 September 2004. http://www.fintrend.com/ftf/Articles/OilCorrelation.asp
Pros of Investing in the Stock Market
Pros of Investing in the Stock Market and the Increased Benefits it provides for lobal Stability. One of the strongest areas of investing is the stock market. This is because it is known for providing above average historical returns. Evidence of this can be seen by looking no further than information that was collected by Anspach (2012). She found that the stock market has produced an average return since 1990 of 9.14%. This is higher than what most investors are earning in other asset classes. As a result, these views are illustrating how investing in these areas will produce a larger overall return. To fully understand how this takes place requires examining the benefits of investing in the stock market and the merits that it is providing when it comes to global stability. This will be accomplished by focusing on: the advantages, the role that credit card debt will play…
Garman, Thomas, Personal Finance, Staten Island: Cengage Learning, 2011. Print
Khan, Arshad. Stock Investing for Everyone. New York: Wiley, 1999, Print
Manajin, Stephanie. "Want to be a Millionaire." Fool, 2012. Web. 30 May 2012
Trading on the Stock Market Is Supposed
Trading on the stock market is supposed to be fair and the risks involved applied equally to everyone involved. However, when a person is in possession of material, nonpublic information that allows them to profit by trading in stocks, this is considered to be "insider trading" and illegal. In addition, if a person possesses material, nonpublic information and passes that information on to another individual who then profits by making stock trades based on the information, then this is considered "tipping" and is also illegal. In the case of United States v. Bhagat, while the government failed to prove that Mr. Bhagat made his purchases on Nvidia stock based on the material, nonpublic information he received about Nvidia's contract with Microsoft, the fact that he made his purchases approximately twenty minutes after the information was sent in an email made it likely that he was involved in insider trading. (United…
Medical Committee for Human Rights v. Securities and Exchange Commission. 139 U.S.
App. D.C. 226, 432 F.2d 659. (1970). Retrieved from https://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/404/403/case.html
Securities and Exchange Commission v. Texas Gulf Sulfur Company. 41 F.2d 833.
(1968). Retrieved from http://law.justia.com/cases/federal/appellate-courts/F2/401/833/323889/
Financial Impact of the Internet on Stock Market Participation in the Last 2 Decades
E-commerce, efficiency in terms of time and cost has been experienced by almost every sector of the economy. International markets came closer and economic participation in every market increased significantly as it became easier for buyers and sellers to communicate. This had also affected the Stock exchanges or the stock markets. With the cyber world taking over the conventional corporate climate, in the recent past, online financial services, brokerage houses and trading portals sprang up. This trend not only triggered participation from existing investors but also attracted newer smaller investors. Moreover, the cyber fever also changed the way companies offer and sell stocks to the market. Corporations are private sector business ventures with a limited liability. Moreover these businesses are incorporated and can issue stocks in order to generate finances. There are two major types of corporations: private limited company and public limited company. In a private limited company the…
Low, C.K. (2009). Cornerstone Investors and Initial Public Offerings on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong. Fordham Journal of Corporate & Financial Law, 14(3), 639+. Retrieved July 14, 2011, from Questia database: http://www.questia.com/PM.qst?a=o&d=5035974604
Lowes, R.L. (1997, April 14). Try a Do-it-yourself Public Offering. Medical Economics, 74, 50+. Retrieved July 14, 2011, from Questia database: http://www.questia.com/PM.qst?a=o&d=5035387523
Oliver, S.M. (Ed.). (2004). Handbook of Corporate Communication and Public Relations: Pure and Applied. London: Routledge. Retrieved July 14, 2011, from Questia database: http://www.questia.com/PM.qst?a=o&d=107988972
Schuck, P.H. (Ed.). (1991). Tort Law and the Public Interest: Competition, Innovation, and Consumer Welfare (1st ed.). New York: W.W. Norton. Retrieved July 14, 2011, from Questia database: http://www.questia.com/PM.qst?a=o&d=26070786
My Stock Market Investment Failure and What I Learned
Big Failure One significant instance of failure in my career development experience came during my time as an investor. I had been studying finance and markets for some time, as I had always had an interest in how money could be made on the stock market. I was not looking to make millions but I did want to see if I could earn more on my savings by investing in a stock rather than earning next to nothing by keeping my money in a savings account that would pay practically zero percent interest. So I began researching the market. I wanted something that was priced cheap and that would more than likely go up as a result of news hitting the stands in short order. I purchased shares in Lionsgate Entertainment because this company had produced the hit movies The Hunger Games and the TV show Mad Men. I figured…
how to understand the'stock market
As with any of the big questions worth asking, there is no easy answer to whether the stock market is rigged. The real answer is both yes and no. On the one hand, the market has rules and regulations, oversight boards like the Securities and Exchange Commission, and is open for all investors to participate in on a potentially equal basis. On the other hand, the way the market works is clearly “unfair,” as Tepper puts it (1). Unfairness is built into the system because the actual point of sale is not something the ordinary investor is privy to—meaning the price of stocks is not a true reflection of investor supply and demand. This inherent unfairness built into the process of the stock market is why maverick developers like Brad Katsuyama has developed the IEX (Tepper 1). Abraham points out other reasons why the stock market methodologies remain unfair, “rigged,”…
Bovespa Brazilian Stock Markets
Brazilian tock Market's operation and its strategy for expansion. Use eight sources of information. The BOVEPA plays an integral role in the economics of Brazil and the Latin American stock market system. Brazilian tock Market Red The Brazilian tock Market, better known as BOVEPA, the an Paulo tock Exchange was originally founded in 1890 and since then has provided services to the financial market and the Brazilian economy. Initially, BOVEPA and the other Brazilian exchanges came under the state government. However, all that changed in 1965, when the Brazilian financial system and the capital markets became non-profit self-regulating institutions. The 1960 led to changes in the BOVEPA that has improved the quality of service and upgraded the technology platform making it more user friendly for investors. The BOVEPA also implemented automated trading software using real-time trades via a computer network. This was an instrumental factor in introducing the options market…
http://www.bovespa.com.Background -- the Organization. http://www.bovespa.com.Background-Operating Structure. http://www.bovespa.com.Background-Markets and Indexes. http://www.bovespa.com.Background-Securities Traded. http://www.bovespa.com.The Organization-Self-Regulation. http://www.forbes.com ."Brazil Currency Steady, Stocks Rebound." Todd Benson. May 2003 http://www.citycomment.com."Brazilian Mega Deals." Anne McIvor. August 2002. http://www.bovespa.com.Background Page.
Stock Track Analysis Over the
It is expected that the bond will mirror the performance of the S & P. 500. ("Transaction History," 2010) November 24, 2010 On November 24th several more new purchases would take place to include: General Motors, erkshire Hathaway, the Fidelity Immediate Government Fund and the Strategic Advisors Income Fund. Stocks General Motors was selected, because it could help to provide the portfolio with above average growth. The results were that that stock would see an increase of 1.4%. ("Transaction History," 2010) erkshire Hathaway was purchased to provide the portfolio with stability and diversification. This investment is expected to outperform the major market averages. The results were up .96%.( "Transaction History," 2010) Mutual Funds The Fidelity Intermediate Government Fund was selected because of their focus on medium term Treasury investments. This is expected to underperform the market averages. The results were that the position declined by 2.55%. ("Transaction History," 2010) The…
Account Details. (2010). Stock Trak. Retrieved from: http://www.stocktrak.com/private/account/summary.aspx
Ford Posts 68% Rise in Third Quarter Income. (2010). MSNBC. Retrieved from: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39845528/ns/business-autos/
Transaction History. (2010). Stock Trak. Retrieved from: http://www.stocktrak.com/private/account/transactionhistory.aspx
Kavilanliz, P. (2010). Black Friday. CNN Money. Retrieved from: http://money.cnn.com/2010/11/27/news/economy/Black_friday_2010_sales/
Stock Contribution Portfolio Risk and
That being said, the overall risks to the portfolio will vary, depending upon the type of stock that is purchased and how much diversification is being utilized. ("What are the Main Types of Stock.," 2010) How much does a stock contribute to the return of a portfolio? Historically the average return of the S&P 500 has been 9.8% a year. (Swedroe, 2009) However, the overall impact of the return will depend upon: the underlying amounts of growth and dividends that are received. These two factors are important, because they can cause the total return of the portfolio to vary. As a result, the overall contribution of stocks, on the return of the portfolio; will depend upon the type of equity securities that are being purchased and the holding period. Clearly, the underlying amounts of risks and rewards will depend upon a number of different factors. As far as risks are…
Diversification. (2010). Invest Words. Retrieved from:
Market Efficient Respect Set Information Impossible Makes Abnormal Profits
Market Efficient espect Set Information Impossible Makes Abnormal Profits Market Efficient In his work, Fama argued that given the massive use of resources by the brokerage firm to conduct studies on trends in the industry, the effects of changes in interest rates on corporate balance sheets and expectations of managers and/or political analysts of the companies should be able to systematically beat a generic portfolio with the same risk characteristics. Since, according to Fama, professional in every situation, the analyst has a fifty percent chance of beating the market; although its specific capabilities did not exist he would beat a lot of the market. The analyst did "help" the market to be efficient if all the investors, in fact, would hold portfolios composed of stock indices, would open up significant opportunities for professional traders to take advantage of the situation. But the movement of traders to that "new market" would…
Arrow, K.J., 1959. 'Toward a theory of price adjustment', in M. Abramovitz (ed.), The Allocation of Economic Resources, and Stanford: Stanford University Press, pp. 41 -- 51.
Aumann, R.J., 1964. "Markets with a Continuum of Traders," Econometrica, Vol. 32, No. 1/2, Jan. - Apr., pp. 39 -- 50.
Clifton, J.A., 1977. "Competition and the evolution of the capitalist mode of production," Cambridge Journal of Economics, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 137 -- 151.
Frank, R., 2008. Microeconomics and Behavior 7th ed. (McGraw-Hill) ISBN 978-007-126349-8.
Stock Stats Statistics in the World of
Stock Stats Statistics in the World of Stocks Many students at various levels in mathematics at times find themselves asking the question, why do I need to learn this? It is admittedly true that many people will never really use algebra in their daily lives, and the complex world of statistics and probability also goes unutilized by many. Algebra, probability, and statistics can all be useful to everyone, in actuality, and more importantly there are specific instances where these areas of mathematics prove absolutely invaluable. When it comes to the stock market, many people try to use statistical models to predict when certain stocks are good values, or when they are poised to skyrocket investors to new fortunes, but there are also more sensible applications of certain probability and statistics concepts that are reasonable means of influencing stock-buying decisions. Applying a few basic methods of analysis to some elements of…
Stock Repurchasing Has Become a
("Gates, Bill," 2007) the company is in fact considered a regional financial backbone, in the Seattle-edmond area where its world headquarters are. The whole region and to some extent the whole world takes notice when Microsoft announces financial strategies and changes or when stocks rise or fall. The software maker said it would buy back $20 billion through a tender offer set to be completed on Aug. 17. The company said that its board of directors has also authorized the company to buy back up to $20 billion worth of stock through June 2011. The company said it has completed the $30 billion stock buyback announced two years ago. "With our share repurchase programs announcement today, we reaffirm our confidence and optimism in the long-term future of the company and continue to execute on our strategy of returning capital to shareholders," Microsoft Chief Financial Officer Chris Liddell said in a…
Bolten, S.E. (2000). Stock Market Cycles: A Practical Explanation. Westport, CT: Quorum Books. Retrieved August 29, 2009, from Questia database: http://www.questia.com/PM.qst?a=o&d=29180460
Fried, I. (July 20, 2006) Microsoft plans massive stock buyback, CNET News
Gates, Bill. (2007). In the Columbia Encyclopedia (6th ed.). New York: Columbia University Press. Retrieved August 29, 2009, from Questia database: http://www.questia.com/PM.qst?a=o&d=112860479
Market Economics Discuss the Role
To ensure that none of this was taking place, many state regulatory commissions would set prices and monitor the industry. Then, during the 1980's is when deregulation would occur, as many economists felt that they were stifling economic growth. As a result, the different laws were changed, allowing for electric producers to have greater freedoms in: setting prices and determining how it would be distributed. With a host of electric companies, beginning to own others producers in different states and they began to actively trade it. This is important, because it shows how the overall level of government regulation would be reduced. Yet, the various state regulatory commissions would still be able to maintain oversight and control inside their borders. As a result, there was a reduction in the overall amount of regulations, while allowing certain controls to remain in place. When you put these different elements together, this meant…
Aharoni, Yair, 1997, 'Government Intervention in Services,' Changing Roles of State Intervention, State University of New York Press, Albany, pp. 3- 24.
Griffin, James, 2005, 'Electricity a Natural Monopoly,' Electricity Deregulation, University of Chicago Press, Chicago, pp. 2-5.
Klein, Jeffrey, 1996, 'Shall the Elite Inherit the Earth,' Mother Jones Magazine, pp. 3 -- 6.
Harvard Format. http://libguides.library.uwa.edu.au/data/files2/49275/Harvard%20LibGuide%20-%20All%20Examples%20PDF.pdf
Stock and Bonds Now That
Regardless of one's appetite for risk, it is essential that some diversification of assets is used to prevent 'losing' money by saving money in a bank account alone, although noninsured investments should not be concentrated on one area of the economy, to protect against potential losses. Even in today's economic climate, investors should allocate some of their funds in safe, but higher-interest bearing sources. These might include certificates of deposits or CDs, which can be allocated into different accounts so the CDs mature at different times, to free up more of the saver's money. These safer investments may also include government bonds of stable governments and corporations, as well as preferred stock for companies that offer this option. Unlike CDs less than $250,000 in value, however, bonds and preferred stocks are not insured by the government. The concept of the future value of money underlines the importance of saving in…
Market Values UK Listed Companies Evaluate Companies
market values" UK Listed Companies evaluate companies Investor atios Profitability atios. With reference statement: require critically appraise importance market balance sheet UK listed companies critical assess a relevant range investor profitability ratios measuring performance. Market value Market value and balance sheet value A British firm listed on the market is generally traded at its market value, regardless of its balance sheet value. At a simplistic level, the balance sheet value represents the value of the firm as it is computed within the organization and in terms of the company's resources, revenues and other internal values. The market value on the other hand is the value of the company as it is assigned by the multitude of players in the market, and which is often computed based on elements intrinsic to the market, such as profitability of the company, risks and so on. At a more specific level, the two concepts…
2010, Investor ratios, Bized, http://www.bized.co.uk/compfact/ratios/investor2.htm last accessed on December 15, 2010
2010, Profitability ratios, Morningstar, http://news.morningstar.com/classroom2/course.asp?docId=145093&page=6&CN=COM last accessed on December 15, 2010
2010, Investopedia, http://www.investopedia.com last accessed on December 15, 2010
Investment tips: what are key investment ratios? Essortment, http://www.essortment.com/career/keyinvestmentr_sape.htm last accessed on December 15, 2010
Market Driven Management
Pharmaceutical industries have to operate in an environment that is highly competitive and subject to a wide variety of internal and external constraints. In recent times, there has been an increasing trend to reduce the cost of operation while competing with other companies that manufacture products that treat similar afflictions and ailments. The complexities in drug research and development and regulations have created an industry that is subject to intense pressure to perform. The amount of capital investment investments required to get a drug from conception, through clinical trials and into the market is enormous. The already high-strung pharmaceutical industry is increasingly investing greater amounts of resources in search of the next "blockbuster" drug that can help them gain market position and profits. Laws, regulations and patents are important to the industry while spending billions of dollars in ensuring the copyright of their products. It is the intention of this…
Ansoff, H.I. (1957). Strategies for diversification. Harvard Business Review, 35(5), 113-124.
Ansoff, H.I. (1965). Corporate Strategy. New York, NY: McGraw-Hill.
Ashour, M.F., Obeidat, O., Barakat, H., & Tamimi, A. (2004). UAE Begins Examination of Patent Applications. Tamino.com. Retrieved January 18, 2004, from the World Wide Web: http://www.tamimi.com/lawupdate/2001-01/intprop.htm
Bain, J.S. (1954). Economies of scale, concentration, and the condition of entry in twenty manufacturing industries. American Economic Review, 44, 15-36.
Stock Brokers Discount vs Full Service
right or wrong answer when it comes to evaluating discount vs. full-price stockbrokers. hat is right for one individual is based on his or her needs, and the context of the situation. In general, though, the discount brokers are probably a better value when considering a number of variables, including: free stock information provided on the orld ide eb, capital gains taxes, and stock brokers' motivations (Investitor website). In order to understand why the discount brokerage firms are "generally" better, one has to understand the difference between the two. Discount brokerage houses are essentially "order takers." You tell them what trades you want to make, and they execute them for a very small commission (usually somewhere around $5-$7 dollars a trade) (FoolU website). In many cases, signing up for one of the online discount brokerages will earn individual free trades, as will large-scale trading. The reason why these brokerage houses…
Discount Vs. Full Price Brokers." FoolU Website. Accessed June 4, 2003. http://www.fool.com/foolu/askfoolu/1999/askfoolu990120.htm
Investing in the Stock Market." Investitor Website. Accessed June 4, 2003. http://www.investitor.net/stocks.htm .
Lewis, Roy. "Capital Gains Tax Rates." Tax Center Website. Accesssed June 4, 2003. http://www.fool.com/taxes/2000/taxes000310.htm
Market Model Patterns of Change Market Model
Market Model Patterns of Change Market Model Pattern of Change The market model industry I research on is the rental movie industry, which the Blockbuster video was the dominant product. This industry has undergone through gigantic market change over many years. Hollywood video is the national competitor; however, they often compete with the local and regional movie rental industries. The use of the new technology has significantly led to the competition among different companies. The market model pattern of change shows that the industry has competitors or not, also, the costs in the company. Explain the industry and outline the overall wave of change of the specific market structure The Blockbuster video once dominated the movie rental industry; this has changed enormously due to the competition in the entertainment market. The evolution of the new technology has led to multiple competitions and has changed the consumers' purchase of the rental…
Blockbuster LLC, 47). Company Overview. Blockbuster Corporate.
Michael, R.J. (2011). Transaction and Strategies; Economics for Management. Mason, USA
The Motion Picture Association of America. (2011). Mpaa statement on strong showing of support for stop online piracy act. The Motion Picture Association of America. Washington, D.C.
Ford, A.(2009). Modeling the Environment, Second Edition.New York: Island Press
Market Model Changes the Medtech or Medical
Market Model Changes The medtech, or medical technology, industry is a large and intensely competitive industry that produces highly innovative medical devices for hospitals and other healthcare facilities in the effort to save lives and improve health for patients (Research, 2012). It is spread across different segments including, cardiology, oncology, neuro, orthopedic, and aesthetic devices. It relies largely on aging baby boomers, high unmet medical needs, and increased incidence of lifestyle diseases, including cardiovascular disease, diabetes, hypertension, and obesity. The industry is being challenged by pricing concerns, hospital admissions and procedural volume, uncertainty concerning healthcare reform, Medicare reimbursement issues as agencies are looking for cost reduction measures, and regulatory overhang. There is a rise in patients deferring treatment in elective procedures. "One factor aligning economic and clinical forces: in the U.S., the number of medical practices owned by hospitals grew from 25% in 2005 to 50% in 2008" (practice, 2011).…
Blog, I. (2012, Mar 12). MedTech Industry Stock Outlook. Retrieved from Financial Content: http://markets.financialcontent.com/stocks/news/read/20832505/MedTech-Industry-Stock-Outlook
practice, B.G. (2011, Feb 9). Creating a new commercial model for the changing medtech market. Retrieved from Bain & Company: http://www.bain.com/publicatgions/articles/creating-a-commercial-model-for-changing-medtech-market.aspx
Research, Z.E. (2012, June 15). MedTech Industry Stock Outlook-June 2012-Zacks Analyst Interviews. Retrieved from Nasdaq: http://community.nasdaq.com/News/2012-06/medtech-industry-stock-outlook-june-2012-zachs-analysts-interviews.aspx ?
Stock Strategy Over the Years
As a result, we received an execution price of $65.08. First Energy was chosen, because it can provide the portfolio with stability. As, the company is focused primarily on: the distribution and production of electricity. These two elements are important, because this resource is always in demand regardless of shifts that are occurring in the economy. I selected this stock, because it can provide the portfolio with earnings stability and consistent dividends. During times when the markets are becoming very volatile, this will ensure that the value remains steady. Time Warner was chosen due to the fact that: they own a large cable operation and they can benefit from the shifts to digital cable. This will ensure that the company is able to take advantage of the changes in how consumers want to be entertained. As, they are: demanding more services at home and they want them to be bundled…
Wang 93's Portfolio, 2011. Print.
Wang 93's Portfolio NYX, 2011. Print
MLA Format. http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/747/01/
Market Audit The first point that has to be looked into is the health of the company, Colorado Australia. The company is passing through a bad phase and this is not the time for a product launch as generally no new introduction can make money for a period of time after launch. When the company launching the product is itself in a relatively poor condition of finances, then it is less likely to take risks that will be required for the successful development of the new product. Here the situation is likely to be of a new brand in a new market, rather than a totally fresh launch. The company is already exporting substantial quantities and it is possible even the same item is being exported for sale by another organization under a different brand name. It may be possible that expansion of sale of quantities under that arrangement may…
"Before You Buy Hiking Boots" Retrieved from http://shoes.about.com/od/athleticshoes/bb/bybhikingboots.htm
Accessed 12 October 2005
"Colorado dashes hopes of retail recovery" (August 5, 2005) Retrieved from http://www.smh.com.au/news/Business/Colorado-dashes-hopes-of-retail-recovery/2005/08/05/1123125885090.html Accessed 11 October 2005
"Colorado Group Ltd.: (Australian Stock Exchange: CDO)" Retrieved from http://www.onesourceexpress.com/companyreports/default_ec.asp?keyid=44678842& camp=EC5001& GCID=C15112x004& ovchn=INK& ovcpn=International& ovcrn=onesource-international-1& ovtac=PIB Accessed 11 October 2005
Stock Research Selected Company Google
Part 8 In regard to the organizational structure, al-Mart Stores can be said to be organized by divisions. In this regard, we have al-Mart supercentres, Sam's Clubs etc. Currently, the company's president is Mr. Mike Duke. Other key management positions in the firm include the position of chief financial officer, vice chairman, chief executive officer-international operations, and chief executive officer- al-Mart U.S.. These key positions are currently held by Mr. Charles M. Holley Jr., Mr. Eduardo Castro-right, Mr. Doug McMillon and Mr. illiam S. Simon respectively. Part 9 Headline 1 "Stagnant ages, High Unemployment Slam al-Mart U.S. Sales: Domestic Sales at orld's Largest Retailer Post Two-Year Slump." (5/17/2011). (MSN n.p.) Impact and Reason In my own opinion, the news item above will bring about a decrease in the price of al-Mart's Store Stock. My reasoning in this case is that based on a decline in sales, investors will not be…
LaRocco. L. "Wal-Mart's Quiet Tax Haven." CNBC. N.p. Sept 23rd 2011. Web. 18th Oct 2011. http://www.cnbc.com/id/44627207
MSN. "Stagnant Wages, High Unemployment Slam Wal-Mart U.S. Sales: Domestic Sales at World's Largest Retailer Post Two-Year Slump (5/17/2011)." MSN. N.p. May 17th 2011. Web. 18th Oct 2011.
Rappeport, A. "Wal-Mart has First U.S. sales Rise in Two Years." Financial Times. N.p. Oct 12th 2011 Web. 18th Oct 2011.
Stock Investment Project in Examining
Because of this, I would expect that U.S. Energy would have performed better, but that has not been the case. None of the individual holdings are overly dependent upon energy costs, such as we would see in the airline industry, so the performance of the portfolio does not seem to have been overly affected by the rise in energy prices. The proper approach to investing involves diversifying, not only across different companies, but also across different sectors of the economy. In a given year, one sector of the economy will be up and another will be down. One-year large cap growth stocks will be up and foreign stocks will be down. The next year real estate will be up and large cap growth may be down. If we knew in advance which sectors would be on top, investing would be easy, but we don't. As a result, diversification across different…
Stock Analysis the Home Depot
Stocks have fluctuated in exactly the same way. The Home Depot went up 1.46% during the first week, while Lowe's managed to go even further: 1.74%. The situation was quite the same during the second week: 1.41 for the Home Depot, and 1.11% for Lowe. The upward trend was maintained for three weeks, but the growth ratio was only 0.5-0.57. The fourth week was not so good for the two companies. Stocks went down 0.6% and 0.86%, respectively. The fifth week was not better, as the downward trend continued, but the percentage change was not that significant: 0.5%-0.6%. The stocks are currently at higher levels: $41.06 for Home Depot and $65.22 for Lowe's. Morningstar analysts estimate the fair value of the two stocks at $44 and $62 respectively. eferences 1. Morningstar Analyst report on the Home Depot www.morningstar.com 2. Morningstar Analyst report on Lowe's www.morningstar.com 3. Information on the business…
1. Morningstar Analyst report on the Home Depot www.morningstar.com
2. Morningstar Analyst report on Lowe's www.morningstar.com
3. Information on the business of Home Depot http://www.homedepot.com/HDUS/EN_US/corporate/about/about.shtml
4. Press article http://www.retailnet.com/story.cfm?ID=23316
Market Equilibration Process for Computer Peripherals That
Market Equilibration Process for Computer Peripherals That Experience High Level of Cyclicality The demand for computer peripherals in general for the inkjet and low-end nonimpact printers specifically has continually proven to be highly inelastic, where price reductions are not as effective as a continual stream of new product innovations. Having completed internships with peripherals manufacturers, this observation became very clear as product management and marketing teams continually tested the market equilibration process with price reductions, bundling suppliers and extending the overall warranty period as well. When the law of demand is applied to computer peripherals in general and inkjet printers specifically, the inelasticity of these markets becomes more pronounced and the ancillary process workflows emerge as the primary differentiators. Analysis of Market Equilibration Process for Computer Peripherals In the absence of highly elastic product demand and exceptional product differentiation that leads to unitary or highly elastic demand curves for products,…
Leijonhufvud, A. (2009). Limits to the equilibrating capabilities of market systems. Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, 4(2), 173-182.
Matsushima, N. (2004). Technology of upstream firms and equilibrium product differentiation. International Journal of Industrial Organization, 22(8), 1091-1114.
Market Differences the NYSE Is
Secondary markets can help to bundle capital with the best managers of that capital, which can be used to generate capital in the primary markets, but in general the primary market is more efficient at allocating capital and of the two is the only one that truly generates new capital, as it funds actual production (Harris 2003). 4) The Hussman strategic growth fund most closely aligns with my need for long-term financial growth and security, as I am still many years away from retirement, I do not need to take any unnecessary risks in order to achieve more aggressive growth. Though such a fund might be an appropriate secondary investment, the bulk of my capital should be somewhere safer and more assured (Hussman 2009). eferences Haris, L. (2003). Trading and exchanges: market microstructure for practitioners. New York: Oxford University Press. Hussman. (2009. Accessed 24 September 2009. http://www.hussmanfunds.com/…
Haris, L. (2003). Trading and exchanges: market microstructure for practitioners. New York: Oxford University Press.
Hussman. (2009. Accessed 24 September 2009. http://www.hussmanfunds.com/
Investopedia. (2009). Accessed 24 September 2009.
Market Research at Kudler Foods
A third area Kudler needs to concentrate on is understanding the psychographic segments of their customers, including how they perceive themselves as part of a broader group (Wagner, 2010). This is essential for them to gain greater insight into how best to manage these key influencers as part of a broader panel and gain critical intelligence on how to position their business. Finally, it's very critical that any retail business have exceptionally strong competitive insight and intelligence. This is an area of market research that Kudler Foods needs to concentrate on thoroughly., as they will over time attract greater competition on price alone. If the amateur and commercial chef market is an affluent one in this area of the country, other competitors will certainly begin approaching these customers with loyalty programs and advanced deals. Using social media and continued monitoring of competitors while watching these critical segments' shopping patterns, Kudler…
Bernoff, J., & Li, C.. (2008). Harnessing the Power of the Oh-So-Social Web. MIT Sloan Management Review, 49(3), 36-42. Retrieved July 26, 2011, from ABI/INFORM Global. (Document ID: 1458948591).
David W. Norton, & B. Joseph Pine II. (2009). Unique experiences: disruptive innovations offer customers more "time well spent." Strategy & Leadership, 37(6), 4-9. Retrieved July 26, 2011, from ABI/INFORM Global. (Document ID: 1920016781).
Megan Thompson, & John Stanton. (2010). A framework for implementing retail franchises internationally. Marketing Intelligence & Planning, 28(6), 689-705. Retrieved July 26, 2011, from ABI/INFORM Global. (Document ID: 2146332871).
Stock Strategies the Hindenburg Omen
The Golden Cross is when a security's short-term moving average breaks through its long-term moving average. This would indicate a bull market on the horizon. ight now the 15-day moving average is 16491 and the 50-day moving average is 16370. The 100-day moving average is 16250, so unlike many of the other indicators, the Golden Cross indicates a bull market. 2. The graph tells me little, actually. It's better to regress these numbers to understand the nature of the correlation than to play the guessing game with a graph that covers the last forty years. The graph does tell me, however, that the growth rate of M1 does not correlate much with recessions. There are two major growths in M1 (in 2011 and in the mid-80s) that had no link to recession. There are also three that were linked, and in each there was a runup in M1 prior to…
IndexIndicators. (2014). NYSE Composite vs. Average 14-day RSI for NYSE stocks. IndexIndicators.com. Retrieved May 8, 2014 from http://www.indexindicators.com/charts/nyse-vs.-nyse-stocks-avg-14d-rsi-params-3y-x-x-x/
McClellan, T. (2014). Coppock Curve turns down. McClellan Financial Publications. Retrieved May 8, 2014 from http://www.mcoscillator.com/learning_center/weekly_chart/coppock_curve_turns_down/
International Financial Markets and Institutions Throughout the
International Financial Markets and Institutions: Throughout the globe, today's landscape of international financial market and institutions has continued to experience several changes that require practitioners to examine new models. The need for practitioners to examine new models that are relevant to the state of these markets and institutions has also been necessitated by the recent events that contribute to financial crises, which have been very dramatic. Actually, the recent financial crisis has had significant impacts on the financial institutions and markets resulting in the need for changes. International financial markets and institutions have become an important aspect of economies because they affect daily life. This is primarily because they involve the huge flow of different types of funds in the entire economy that in turn impact the profits of businesses, production of goods and services, and economic well-being of countries. In some cases, the events in these institutions and markets…
Accounting Education (2010), International Capital Market, Accounting Education, viewed 7
Australian Securities Exchange (n.d.), Absolute Return Funds, Australian Securities Exchange,
viewed 7 June 2012,
High Stock Returns in Efficient Markets An
High Stock Returns in Efficient Markets "An efficient market is where market prices are an unbiased estimate of the true value of the investment" (Market Efficiency-Definitions and Tests). Market efficiency only requires that errors in market price be unbiased, not the market price to equal true value every time. Overvalue or undervalue of stock is random in an efficient market. There is an equal chance that stocks are overvalued or undervalued at any point in time. Profit opportunities presented by overvalued and undervalued stock motivate investors to trade, which moves stock toward its intrustic value (Jones). Changes in stock prices in an efficient market should be random. Investors cannot earn abnormally high returns on stock in an efficient market when prices reflect the intrustic value. If the stock market is efficient, some people can make very high returns by purchasing the stock at under the value of the intrustic stock…
Jones, S.L. & Netter, J.M. Efficient Capital Markets. 2008. website. 13 Feb 2013.
Market Efficiency-Definitions and Tests. n.d. website. 13 Feb 2013.
Efficient Market Hypothesis Implications of
This is because, the efficiencies in the market are: providing no kind of leverage to these individuals. At which point, any kind of advantage that they may have would be eliminated. This is important, because it provides good insights, as to how efficient the markets really are. As a result, this is what will reduce the underlying returns every single year. The author is an economist with Oxford University. (urton 2005) The article that was written by Chen (2005), discusses how the EMH theory can be able to provide the most relevant information surrounding stocks. Yet, when this was compared against computer-based programs, they were able to identify changes in prices at least 50% of the time. This is important, because it is showing how the changes in the expectations for stocks, can be more accurate when using various programs. Once this takes place, it meant that traders and investors…
Basu, S, 1977, 'Investment Performance of Common Stocks,' Journal of Finance, vol. 32, no. 3, 663 -- 682.
Bont, W, 1985, 'Does the Stock Market Overreact,' Journal of Finance, vol. 11, no. 30, 793 -- 804.
Brenner, M, 1977,'the Effect of Model,' Journal of Finance, vol. 32, no. 1, 57 -- 74.
Brenner, M, 1979,'Sensitivity of the Efficient Markets,' Journal of Finance, vol.34, no.4, 915 -- 933.
Indian Stock and Bond Markets Do You
Indian Stock and Bond Markets Do you think an investment in the Indian stock market is a good long-term investment? The Indian stock market has experienced a number of fluctuations over the past 20 years or so that would suggest that investors might want to adopt a "wait-and-see" approach before making the plunge into these financial waters. For example, Schmidt and Hersh emphasize that, "The history of the operation of the Indian stock market has been dotted with brokers often unable to meet their commitments, allegations and proved instances of insider trading, and deliberate manipulation of stock prices by bears and bulls" (2000, p. 131). The prices for stocks listed on the Indian stock have experienced a number of highs and lows, with the most significant boom taking place during the period 1993 to 1995; however, although there have been some spikes, there has been a downward trend experienced since…
Kumar, R. (2007). Economic growth and volatility in Indian stock market: a critical analysis.
South Asian Journal of Management, 14(2), 47-48.
Schmidt, J.D. & Hersh, J. (2000). Globalization and social change. London: Routledge.
Sen, P., Bahel, N. & Ranjan, S. (2003, July). Developing the Indian debt capital markets:
Macroeconomic Analysis and Comparative Stock
In terms of size, the largest stock market is, by far, represented by NYSE, which trades the highest volumes of shares and which has the highest value of the transactions. The New York Stock Exchange and the Brazilian Exchange are both companies created as a result of mergers between two other entities, namely Sao Paolo Stock Exchange and the Brazilian Mercantile and Futures Exchange in the case of BM&F Bovespa and the NYSE Group and Euronext N.V. In the case of the New York Stock Exchange. The Mexican Stock Exchange however is a public institution. The three institutions serve similar functions, yet the differences reside in the areas they serve, the volume of traded shares, the number of investors and other indices which show the differences in size and strength between NYSE and the two other markets. All in all, the current project has assessed two important international aspects, namely…
(2012). G20 Summit in Los Cabos, Mexico: Key outcomes. Federal Ministry of Finance. http://www.bundesfinanzministerium.de/Content/EN/Standardartikel/Topics/International_affairs/Articles/2012-06-21-g20-los-cabos.html accessed on September 17, 2012
Kirton, J., Kulik, J; (2012).The shortcomings of the G20 Los Cabos Summit. University of Toronto. http://www.g20.utoronto.ca/analysis/120627-kirton-kulik-shortcomings.html accessed on September 17, 2012
(2012). Website of the Brazilian Stock Exchange. www.bmfbovespa.com.b accessed on September 19, 2012
(2012). Website of the Mexican Stock Exchange. http://www.bmv.com.mx / accessed on September 19, 2012
Business Definitions Stock Split A
Stock exchange: An exchange where shares of stock and common stock are sold and purchased. Common exchanges are the New York Stock Exchange and American Stock Exchange. Secured bonds: A secured bond is a bond issued with the backing of collateral. A common example of a secured bond would be a mortgage bond. If the bond is defaulted on, the title of the collateral is transferred to the bondholder. Factoring: Factoring occurs when a company sells their accounts receivable, or customer's debt, to another entity at a discount. The entity then assumes all credit risk of the account debtors, and receives the cash as these debts are settled. This process is also known as accounts receivable financing. Trade credit: Trade credit refers to a company's open account arrangement with vendors. As the company makes purchases, the vendor debits the company's account, and bills them for this credit transaction. Commercial paper:…
Investorwords.com. Retrieved Dec 7, 2006 from Investor Words. Website: http://www.investorwords.com .
International Equity Markets
International Equity Markets esidential investment property performed better than all investments in the last decade. Australian bonds were the second best performing asset class returning 6.4% p.a. Australian shares were the third highest with 6.1% p.a (Australian Securities Exchange, 2012). Within the same period, the Global eal Estate Investment Trust (EITS) outperformed the Australian EITs. Unhedged oversea shares achieved the lowest return of any asset class over the 10-year period. Had any investor hedged his overseas shares investment he would have received 3.7% p.a. And 6.7% p.a. over the past 10 and 20 years (Australian Securities Exchange, 2012). These were the results before tax but after costs. The results after tax and after costs for the past decade indicated that the residential property outperformed all other asset classes at the lowest and highest marginal tax rates with returns of 7.2% and 5.8% p.a. respectively (Australian Securities Exchange, 2012). Within that…
Australian Securities Exchange (2012). Long-Term Investing Report. Retrieved from http://www.asx.com.au/documents/products/ASX_Report_2012.pdf
Dwinnel, T. (2007). Self-Directed Portfolio Advantages/Disadvantages. Retrieved from http://selfinvestors.com/tradingstocks/news/self-directed-portfolio-advantagesdisadvantages/
Piotrowski, T. (2013). Australian Stock Market. Retrieved from http://www.comsec.com.au/Public/NewsAndResearch/AusStockMarketreports.aspx
Current Crisis Impacted Financial Market Real Economy Everyday Lives
ecession Effect of the recession on upon financial market, the real economy and over everyday lives ecession is defined as the economic slowdown or decline characterized by slowing down of trade, a magnitude decline in the GDP, and a decrease in employment usually lasting between 6 months to a year. This was the situation in the U.S.A. The hardest times being from 2008 through 2009 and the early months of 2010. America is still recovering from the effects of the recession that the country experienced from 2007 to 2009. The slow down in economy triggered a massive job loss and unemployment rates that shot through the roof, the prices went up and a great deal of uncertainty rippled through the country. This situation has now seen a reverse trend albeit at a slower rate than was expected by many. The unemployment rate in November 2011 fell by 0.4% to 8.6%…
Amitabh Shukia, (2009). Top 5 major Economic Effects of Recession on Economy.
Retrieved May 13, 2012 from http://www.paggu.com/business/world-economy/top-5-major-economic-effects-of-recession-on-economy/
Browder, Laura, (1998). Rousing the Nation: Radical Culture in Depression America.
Amherst, MA: University of Massachusetts Press.
U S Housing Market Boom to
(Der Hovanesian, 2010) Increased Promotion of Discounted mortgages. The way that subprime lending practices, and some call predatory lending practices affect the housing market has yet to be realized on such a large scale, as these tactics have always been carefully controlled by lending institutions, due in large part to their historical long-range view. Subprime lending on the other hand is fundamentally not a long-term view practice; it is a short-term tactic that is now being dealt with on a massive scale as foreclosures mount and more and more families see foreclosure looming in their future and more and more banks take on this debt, with the added burden of holding on to mortgages that far exceed the new depleted value of homes as the market corrects naturally from the housing bubble. The marketing for such subprime lending was absolutely saturated as nearly every individual was admonished to buy a…
"Construction. Country Profile. United States," the Economist Intelligence Unit Limited (2007), p42-43, Retrieved from Database Business Search Premier December 4, 2010: http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=buh&an=25830278&loginpage=Login.asp&site=ehost-live
Der Hovanesian, M. (2006). Nightmare Mortgages. BusinessWeek, (4002), 79-80. Retrieved from Business Source Premier database December 10, 2010 http://0-search.ebscohost.com.library.pcc.edu/login.aspx?direct=true&db=buh&an=22374294&site=ehost-live
Gopal, Prashant (November 29, 2007) Northeast Home Prices Remain Strong. Business Week Online, 11/29/2007, p1, Retrieved from Database Business Search Premier December 4, 2010: http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=buh&an=27673398&loginpage=Login.asp&site=ehost-live
Killelea, P. (Dec, 1, 2010) Housing crash continues -- it's a terrible time to buy an expensive house: Why? Retrieved December 10, 2010 from http://patrick.net/housing/crash.html
Is Technical Analysis Profitable in Silver Market in the Implication of Efficient Market Hypothesis
Technical Analysis in the Implication of Efficient Market Hypothesis on Silver Market The thesis is for the study of simple commonly used technical trading rules, which are applied on silver market. It covers years 1989 to 2005. A famous study carried out by Lakonishok, Lebaon and in year, 1992 has clearly shown that technical analysis can lead to abnormal prices when compared with buy-and-hold strategy. Other studies have been carried out and found out that technical trading rules cannot over-rule passive investment management strategy. The study uses Brock et al.'s methodology. Several trading rules are discussed (Dawson & Steeley 2003). LITEATUE IVIEW In financial theory, efficiency of financial silver market is highly disputed. This has led to many attempts to explain efficiency of silver markets. Eugene.F. Fama formulated the most famous definition in 1970 referred to as the, Efficient Silver market Hypothesis (EHM). The basis of the hypothesis is that…
Alexander, S.S. (1964) 'Price Movements in Speculative Markets: Trends or Random Walks'. Industrial management Review 5 (2), 25-46
Brock, W., Lakonishok, J., & LeBaron, B. (1992) 'Simple Technical Trading Rules and the Stochastic Properties of Stock Returns'. Journal of finance 4, (5), 1731-1764
Chang, P.H., & Osler, C.L. (1999) 'Methodical Madness: Technical Analysis and the Irrationality of Exchange Rate Forecasts'. Economic Journal 109 (458), 636-661
Dawson, E.R., & Steeley, J. (2003) 'On the Existence of Visual Technical Patterns in the Uk Stock Market'. Journal of Business Finance and Accounting 30 (1-2), 263-293
New York Stock Exchange Identify
(Dow Jones and Company, 2009). The DJIA can be used in three principal ways: as a yardstick, as a barometer, or as an investment. When the DJIA is used as a yardstick, the goal is to measure performance from one period of time to another: The most common use of an index by investors is to evaluate the performance of their own portfolios on a monthly or quarterly basis. This is the "benchmark" function of an index, and it constitutes the bogey that many investors try to beat with individual stock picks or with mutual funds. There is no official benchmark for the stock market. Each investor chooses his or her own. The only logical requirement is that the benchmark chosen should represent the part of the stock market that is targeted by the investor's portfolio. For example, if the investor dabbles in large stocks from a variety of industries,…
H.J. Heinz Co. 2009. Shareholder Information. H.J. Heinz Company. Available from:
http://heinz.com/our-company/investor-relations/shareholder-information.aspx [August 28, 2009].
Dow Jones and Company. 2009. About the Averages: Overview. New York: Dow Jones and Company. Available from: http://www.djaverages.com/?view=about&page=overview [August 28, 2009].
E*Trade Financial Corp. 2009. Pricing. E*Trade Financial Corp. Available from:
Executive Stock Option Plans If the Company
Executive Stock Option Plans "If the company does not do better than its competitors, but the stock market goes up, executives do very well from their stock options. This makes no sense." Discuss viewpoint. Can you think of alternatives to the usual executive option plan that take the viewpoint into account? Executive stock options are performance-based incentive plans that became popular in the 1950s and 1960s. They declined due to the stock market crash of the 1970s, but returned aggressively returned in the 1990s (Kole, 1997). Today, most companies grant stock options to their top officers as part of executive compensation, along with salary and bonuses. Options that are awarded as part of a compensation package can be very valuable to executives when stocks are performing well. The challenge comes in when stock value is realized for executives even when a company is not faring well at all. This is…
Cicero, D.C. (2009). The manipulation of executive stock option exercise strategies: Information timing and backdating. Journal of Finance, 64(6), 2627 -- 2663.
Collins, D.W., Gong, G., & Li, H. (2009). Corporate Governance and Backdating of Executive Stock Options. Contemporary Accounting Research, 26(2), 403-445.
Hamilton, S. And Wise, D. (2008). Adding performance criteria to your stock options. Hay Group. Retrieved from http://220.127.116.11/haygroupusmkting/e_article001162460.cfm.
Hess, D. (2012). More Stock Rewards Tied To Performance. Crain's New York Business, 28(31), 0015.
Apples Stock Movement 2017
Apple Inc. Stock In 2017, AAPL has performed quite well. It started the year off at $115 and today is selling for $170. 2017 has been a great year for stocks, with the election of President Trump seeming to have a lot to do with the rise in equities across the board, as the market has expected the President to introduce tax cuts that would be good for businesses like Apple. I was attracted specifically to Apple because I am an Apple user, enjoy the products, have many friends who enjoy the products and think it is a great brand to be a part of. I think that it will continue to perform well thanks to the creative forces within the company and the good leadership at the top of the company. I bought AAPL at $156 and sold at $174 for an 11.5% gain. I purchased the stock because…
Investments Stock Selection on March 9 2009
nvestments: Stock Selection On March 9, 2009 the stock market settled on a 12-year closing low with the Dow Jones ndustrial Average (DJA), a barometer of the economy and stock market trajectory, closing at 6,547.05. (Twin, A. March 9, 2009). The precipitous plunge for the DJA from an "all-time high of 14,164.53" (Twin, A. October 9, 2007) reached on October 9, 2007 marked the timeline of the country's worst recession since the Great Depression. From the historic lows however, the market has rebounded dramatically closing at 12,105.78 on February 23, 2011, a gain of over 75% from the March lows (CNBC.com. February 23, 2011). The vicissitudes of the stock market over the past three plus years limn the debate over whether an investor who is risk averse would choose to invest in a stock market in which all stocks rise and fall together, or a market in which individual stocks…
Investors are marked by two extremes, the active investor who tracks, analyzes, and disseminates information on the companies in their investment portfolio, the economy, and global financial news which may influence the direction of their stock investments. At the other extreme is the investor who is socking away their five percent contribution with company match into their 401K. This investor cedes to expert portfolio managers, or trusts in the long run upward trend of equities as defined in index funds: S&P 500, Wilshire, and DJIA. While there are investors at both extremes the vast majority fall at some point on the spectrum, engaged but not able to fully commit the time or resources to portfolio management.
In this context the risk-averse investor will likely fall in with the preponderance of investors who have investment portfolios but are not actively managing them. The investor's portfolio may have individual stocks, mutual funds, or index funds. Which leads to the question, which environment would an investor desire to be in to attain their goal of reduced risk concomitant with acceptable return? The answer ironically comes from the same source, yet at bifurcated ends of an investment philosophy.
Warren Buffett considered the world's most accomplished and successful investor for over fifty years posits that a risk-averse individual could reach their investment objectives in either economic environment. In 2009, Warren Buffett entered into an agreement to purchase the remaining shares of Burlington Northern Railroad which his firm Berkshire Hathaway did not already own. His rationale for the purchase was simple "I basically believe this country will prosper and you'll have more people moving more goods 10 and 20 and 30 years from now, and the rails should benefit; it's a bet on the country, basically" (Crippen, A. November 3, 2009). This statement defines an investment strategy which suggests that over the long-term the stock market will generally move higher, the rising tide lifts all boats metaphor. Yes, stocks will fall, sometimes dramatically, across
Components of a Stock's Realized Return Are
Components of a stock's realized return are distributions, dividends, bonds, and share price appreciation. Some kinds of stocks also offer income tax write-offs. The characteristics of a realized return, in short, are the quantity of actual gains that is made on the value of a portfolio over a specific period of time. In other words, how much value one has received in terms of returns / gains as demonstrated in one's portfolio as a whole. The realized return considers the profitable returns of the each of the assets contained in one's portfolios as well as each of the losses of particular assets incurred during that specific period, as a result of flucturtaitons that occurred to the market of particular assets. These are the components of each of the realized returns associated with each individual asset that is held in the portfolio. Calculating the rate of return would enable the investor…
Bias With Stock Recommendations Following
As Mokoaleli-Mokoteli et al. (2009) point out, though, previous research has confirmed that while it is accurate to suggest that analysts provide optimistic reports on the majority of the stocks they include in their analytical portfolios, such recommendations do not routinely affect the market in any substantive way. According to these researchers, "After accounting for risk and transaction costs, investors do not earn better than average returns from following analysts' stock recommendations" (Mokoaleli-Mokoteli et al., 2009, p. 388). There is also the matter of the human propensity to be overly optimistic in those situations where there are complex issues involved, a tendency that has also been well documented in the scholarly research (Mokoaleli-Mokoteli et al., 2009). According to Mokoaleli-Mokoteli and his colleagues, "Both analyst overoptimism, as measured by the tone of their report, and conflicts of interest distinguish between new buy and new sell recommendations. This is consistent with the…
Cao, J. & Kohlbeck, M. (2011). Analyst quality, optimistic bias, and reactions to major news. Journal of Accounting, Auditing & Finance, 26(3), 502 -- 526.
Mokoaleli-Mokoteli, T., Taffler, R.J. & Agarwal, V. (2009, April/May). Behavioural bias and conflicts of interest in analyst stock recommendations. Journal of Business
Finance & Accounting, 36(3) & (4), 384 -- 418.
International Financial Markets and Institutions
due to changes in the economical, financial, political and technological changes, the capital markets across the world are highly influenced by the changes. As compared to the past, the development in the financial sector has been observed to be at the highest rates. In order to understand and analyze the changes in the global capital markets the below report has been constructed. Based on the theme idea, which is the change in the capital market due to many factors and elements, the report below tends to discuss and analyse the impacts of financial deregulation and capital control on financial globalization and international diversification. This will allow understanding of how these two elements are supporting the financial globalization. A part from this, the report will also analyze the role of financial innovation and advancements and technologies on international investments. Moreover, the risks and benefits that are associated with the carry trade…
Buch CM, 2004, Globalization of Financial Markets: Causes of Incomplete Integration and Consequences for Economic Policy, Springer, Germany
Collier P & Dollar D, 2002, Globalization, Growth & Poverty, Oxford University Press, GB
Henderson C, 2006, Currency Strategy, John Wiley & Sons, USA
Lien K, 2009, Day Trading and Swing Trading the Currency Market, 2nd Edition, John Wiley & Sons, Canada
Vix Is a Measure of the Market's
VIX is a measure of the market's expectations for 30-day volatility, usually of a broad index like the S&P 500. The VIX is calculated using the prices of a variety of options on the index. The implied volatility of these options is used, and the VIX is sometimes referred to as a fear gauge and a measure of overall market risk (Investopedia, 2012). There are two versions of the VIX. The first is for the S&P 500 and the second is for the S&P 100. The former is considered to be more representative of the broad market than the latter (Bail, no date). Options are priced, of course, with a mix of risk premium and time value. For market index options, that risk is assumed to simply be market risk. Therefore, options on that will contain a time value and a market risk premium. It is the latter that is…
Bail, M. (no date). Measuring stock market volatility. The Daily Reckoning. Retrieved March 12, 2012 from http://dailyreckoning.com/measuring-stock-market-volatility/
Investopedia. (2012). Definition of VIX. Investopedia. Retrieved March 12, 2012 from
Efficient Market Hypothesis Investors Take Note
efficient market hypothesis and its relation to securities prices, their response to new market information, investor opportunities, and behavioral finance challenges. hat does the efficient market hypothesis say about a) securities prices? An efficient market is one in which "the market price of a security is an unbiased estimate of its intrinsic value" (Chandra, 2008). That is not to say that the market price for a security will equal its intrinsic value all the time. But what it does say is that there will be errors in market prices but they are not biased; and it does also say that while the price of securities can and will diverge from the intrinsic value of the securities but that deviation will be (in most cases) random. The divergence of the price from the intrinsic value will not be linked "with any observable variable" (Chandra, 422). Because the deviations of the market…
Beggs, Jodi. "The Efficient Markets Hypothesis." About.com. Retrieved July 29, 2014, from http://economics.about.com . 2011.
Chandra, Prasanna. Financial Management. Delhi, India: Tata McGraw-Hill Education, 2008.
Kiplinger. "Can you beat the stock averages? Whole-house fans can cut cooling costs.
Singles need estate plans, too." Changing Times. 1980.
Stock Market Symbol: WFC (NYSE) Industry: Banking, Lending, Finance Primary Competitors: Bank of America, Citigroup, JP Morgan Chase, U.S. Bank, Smaller and local credit unions and banks. Management eam:…
etween 1929 and 1932 the total value of global trade had declined by more than half. When it was time to elect a new president in 1932, Americans were…
Stock market, there are a number of factors that will have an impact on share prices. This is because of perceptions about: future prospects for the company and the…
Undoubtedly, this being a factor, the trends seen in the price inclines with Lowe's stock reports may be a trailing effect of the growth in product sales during the…
(Vital Information for Stock Market Investors! What Every Investor Needs To Know) egarding increases in the stock market, one has seen in the past that rises take place over…
Stock Market Trading/Corporate Finance Insider trading Insider trading involves the trading of public company's stock or other securities such as stock options or bonds with people who can get…
Black Tuesday) Stock Market Crash of 1987 The purpose of this report is to discuss in detail the stock market crash of 1987. The stock market is supposed to…
The following is a chart of what the February 2006 crash looked like, according to Bloomberg.com. Source: Bloomberg.com, 2007 According to Bloomberg, this downward crash had a dramatic effect…
A number of economists suggest that markets are efficient, but this efficiency is merely assumed. In this regard, Batten points out that, "There is no actual proof. It is…
obesity and diabetes increased? The stock market is one of the most powerful entities in the contemporary society and this is largely owed to the fact that it controls…
Saudi Arabian Stock Market The objective of this research study is to examine the influences of the Saudi Arabian stock market including such as prices of oil, political factors,…
Brazil's stock market [...] precise economic or political events that contributed to either a significant rise or fall in the Brazilian stock market for the years of 2001 and…
profit through investing on Stock Market Generally, all over the world financial markets exemplify a state of intricate and inscrutable situation. These marketplaces are of immense significance in the…
oil prices and the stock market. The relationship between oil prices and increases in costs to transportation, heating and production are reviewed, and the role of spiking oil prices…
Pros of Investing in the Stock Market and the Increased Benefits it provides for lobal Stability. One of the strongest areas of investing is the stock market. This is…
Trading on the stock market is supposed to be fair and the risks involved applied equally to everyone involved. However, when a person is in possession of material, nonpublic…
E-commerce, efficiency in terms of time and cost has been experienced by almost every sector of the economy. International markets came closer and economic participation in every market increased…
Big Failure One significant instance of failure in my career development experience came during my time as an investor. I had been studying finance and markets for some time,…
As with any of the big questions worth asking, there is no easy answer to whether the stock market is rigged. The real answer is both yes and no.…
Brazilian tock Market's operation and its strategy for expansion. Use eight sources of information. The BOVEPA plays an integral role in the economics of Brazil and the Latin American…
It is expected that the bond will mirror the performance of the S & P. 500. ("Transaction History," 2010) November 24, 2010 On November 24th several more new purchases…
That being said, the overall risks to the portfolio will vary, depending upon the type of stock that is purchased and how much diversification is being utilized. ("What are…
Market Efficient espect Set Information Impossible Makes Abnormal Profits Market Efficient In his work, Fama argued that given the massive use of resources by the brokerage firm to conduct…
Education - Mathematics
Stock Stats Statistics in the World of Stocks Many students at various levels in mathematics at times find themselves asking the question, why do I need to learn this?…
("Gates, Bill," 2007) the company is in fact considered a regional financial backbone, in the Seattle-edmond area where its world headquarters are. The whole region and to some extent…
To ensure that none of this was taking place, many state regulatory commissions would set prices and monitor the industry. Then, during the 1980's is when deregulation would occur,…
Regardless of one's appetite for risk, it is essential that some diversification of assets is used to prevent 'losing' money by saving money in a bank account alone, although…
market values" UK Listed Companies evaluate companies Investor atios Profitability atios. With reference statement: require critically appraise importance market balance sheet UK listed companies critical assess a relevant range…
Pharmaceutical industries have to operate in an environment that is highly competitive and subject to a wide variety of internal and external constraints. In recent times, there has been…
right or wrong answer when it comes to evaluating discount vs. full-price stockbrokers. hat is right for one individual is based on his or her needs, and the context…
Market Model Patterns of Change Market Model Pattern of Change The market model industry I research on is the rental movie industry, which the Blockbuster video was the dominant…
Market Model Changes The medtech, or medical technology, industry is a large and intensely competitive industry that produces highly innovative medical devices for hospitals and other healthcare facilities in…
As a result, we received an execution price of $65.08. First Energy was chosen, because it can provide the portfolio with stability. As, the company is focused primarily on:…
Business - Advertising
Market Audit The first point that has to be looked into is the health of the company, Colorado Australia. The company is passing through a bad phase and this…
Part 8 In regard to the organizational structure, al-Mart Stores can be said to be organized by divisions. In this regard, we have al-Mart supercentres, Sam's Clubs etc. Currently,…
Because of this, I would expect that U.S. Energy would have performed better, but that has not been the case. None of the individual holdings are overly dependent upon…
Stocks have fluctuated in exactly the same way. The Home Depot went up 1.46% during the first week, while Lowe's managed to go even further: 1.74%. The situation was…
Market Equilibration Process for Computer Peripherals That Experience High Level of Cyclicality The demand for computer peripherals in general for the inkjet and low-end nonimpact printers specifically has continually…
Secondary markets can help to bundle capital with the best managers of that capital, which can be used to generate capital in the primary markets, but in general the…
A third area Kudler needs to concentrate on is understanding the psychographic segments of their customers, including how they perceive themselves as part of a broader group (Wagner, 2010).…
The Golden Cross is when a security's short-term moving average breaks through its long-term moving average. This would indicate a bull market on the horizon. ight now the 15-day…
International Financial Markets and Institutions: Throughout the globe, today's landscape of international financial market and institutions has continued to experience several changes that require practitioners to examine new models.…
High Stock Returns in Efficient Markets "An efficient market is where market prices are an unbiased estimate of the true value of the investment" (Market Efficiency-Definitions and Tests). Market…
This is because, the efficiencies in the market are: providing no kind of leverage to these individuals. At which point, any kind of advantage that they may have would…
History - Asian
Indian Stock and Bond Markets Do you think an investment in the Indian stock market is a good long-term investment? The Indian stock market has experienced a number of…
Literature - Latin-American
In terms of size, the largest stock market is, by far, represented by NYSE, which trades the highest volumes of shares and which has the highest value of the…
Stock exchange: An exchange where shares of stock and common stock are sold and purchased. Common exchanges are the New York Stock Exchange and American Stock Exchange. Secured bonds:…
International Equity Markets esidential investment property performed better than all investments in the last decade. Australian bonds were the second best performing asset class returning 6.4% p.a. Australian shares…
ecession Effect of the recession on upon financial market, the real economy and over everyday lives ecession is defined as the economic slowdown or decline characterized by slowing down…
(Der Hovanesian, 2010) Increased Promotion of Discounted mortgages. The way that subprime lending practices, and some call predatory lending practices affect the housing market has yet to be realized…
Technical Analysis in the Implication of Efficient Market Hypothesis on Silver Market The thesis is for the study of simple commonly used technical trading rules, which are applied on…
(Dow Jones and Company, 2009). The DJIA can be used in three principal ways: as a yardstick, as a barometer, or as an investment. When the DJIA is used…
Executive Stock Option Plans "If the company does not do better than its competitors, but the stock market goes up, executives do very well from their stock options. This…
Apple Inc. Stock In 2017, AAPL has performed quite well. It started the year off at $115 and today is selling for $170. 2017 has been a great year…
nvestments: Stock Selection On March 9, 2009 the stock market settled on a 12-year closing low with the Dow Jones ndustrial Average (DJA), a barometer of the economy and…
Components of a stock's realized return are distributions, dividends, bonds, and share price appreciation. Some kinds of stocks also offer income tax write-offs. The characteristics of a realized return,…
Communication - Journalism
As Mokoaleli-Mokoteli et al. (2009) point out, though, previous research has confirmed that while it is accurate to suggest that analysts provide optimistic reports on the majority of the…
due to changes in the economical, financial, political and technological changes, the capital markets across the world are highly influenced by the changes. As compared to the past, the…
VIX is a measure of the market's expectations for 30-day volatility, usually of a broad index like the S&P 500. The VIX is calculated using the prices of a…
efficient market hypothesis and its relation to securities prices, their response to new market information, investor opportunities, and behavioral finance challenges. hat does the efficient market hypothesis say about…
Essays on Stock Market
Faq about stock market.
- Research Paper
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Book Report/Review
- Research Proposal
- Math Problems
- Movie Review
- Cover Letter Writing
- Personal Statement
- Nursing Paper
50 Top-Notch Economics Research Topics
Table of Contents
Even despite the fact that you can be a real professional in economics, it could be extremely difficult to find the appropriate topic that would be interesting for both, you and your readers. In most cases, it takes several hours to find the best microeconomics topics. Considering the fact that you have to perform a college research paper, create an outline and write your paper, the duration of writing may take up to 10-15 hours. …Can’t spend that much time? Consider these thrilling macroeconomics and microeconomics research paper topics, and save up to 4 hours!
What microeconomics topics are all about?
When was the last time you saw a student happy about writing a paper on microeconomics? What, never? Well, we believe, that choosing the right topic is already half the battle. If you do everything possible to find the topic of interest, you’d manage to decrease the stress from writing, and like a lot! What is the essence of microeconomics term paper topics? In fact, they make you study the main principles of economics from both, producer and consumer perspectives. Surely, loads of details are included, but we’re talking about the big picture, right? Let’s consider several microeconomics research paper topics
- The balance between supply and demand. Are these concepts tightly bound or not?
- Production expenses, price, and profit.
- The essence of markets and competition.
- Pricing and competition.
- Inflation: essence, types, sources, consequences.
Microeconomics topics for presentation
Choose one of these microeconomics topics for presentation. Each would be greatly explained with the combination of text messages and different visuals. These topics enable you to make a presentation interactive, interesting and quite simple.
- How does the stock market work? How do markets appear?
- Opportunity costs
- What is the meaning of the “perfect competition”?
- What is the impact of supply and demand?
- Is it possible to combine the private health care business with the state health care system?
Microeconomics term paper topics
As you probably understand, macroeconomics research paper writing is significantly more difficult to write rather than an ordinary essay, that’s why these economics research paper topics have to be complex and multifaceted. There is no need to stay focused on some specific features of any phenomenon. Analyze the whole phenomenon : its pros and cons, causes, consequences, conditions of development, possible ways of change, etc.
- Activities of a competing firm in a long-term perspective: revenue increase, effectiveness of competition, simplification of business processes.
- Impact of the 2008-2009 crisis on the small business in your country.
- The containment of inflationary processes in the US and EU.
- What are the most effective ways to stimulate purchases? Why do you need to sale your products on the Internet in 2019?
- Finance vs. Nature. How to find the ideal balance? How to reduce the pollution of environment and continue the industrial development?
AP microeconomics topics
Need a fitting Advanced Placement Microeconomics topic? Let’s consider some of these in order to make it all easier for you!
- The meaning of ‘opportunity costs’. What is the difference between explicit and implicit costs?
- The Nature and Functions of Product Markets.
- What are the main reasons for market failures? Is it predictable?
- The problem of limited commodity availability. What should be done to reduce the risks of failure? How to prevent the individual lack of resources?
- What is the essence of game theory? How can we use this theory in real life?
The abovementioned economics topics aren’t good enough? Find out the best ideas in articles and works of scientists like Hermann Heinrich Gossen, Carl Menger, John Bates Clark, Alfred Marshall, etc. All of them were real professionals in the sphere of microeconomics. Borrow interesting topics or just consider their works in own writing.
How about a package of great macroeconomics topics?
Still, loads of students who are not interested in microeconomics choose one of the macroeconomics topics . Those won’t analyze the activity of particular businesses but would focus on the behaviour and decision-making of an economy as a whole. In most cases, the authors of these articles are going to consider fundamental concepts like unemployment, consumption, savings, investment, and so on. Even despite the fact that the two topics of primary concern in macroeconomics are spending and saving, we are going to consider additional microeconomics research paper topics as well.
Macroeconomics research paper topics
- What is the impact of Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017, signed into law by Donald Trump on the United States economy?
- What is the future of the GDP growth rate in the US?
- How to stimulate GDP growth in our country? Is it possible to increase our development and save the leading positions in the world?
- US unemployment is at its lowest since 1969. Is it possible to continue this success?
- What should our government do to minimize risks of the future default?
Macroeconomics topics for presentation
There are also a lot of interesting macroeconomics topics for presentation. How about analyzing the historical context? That would increase the number of available topics.
- Laffer curve: the essence of theory, ways of use, successful implementation examples.
- The miracle of Chile: what did the government and Chicago Boys do in order to create the financial success of Chile?
- The story of Israel’s economic miracle.
- International Monetary Fund and its role in the financial success of European and Asian countries.
- How Lee Kuan Yew created Singapore’s economic miracle?
Macroeconomics term paper topics
Try those great macroeconomics term paper topics in case you need something more difficult to challenge yourself.
- Banks and their role in the economy.
- State regulation of the economy in foreign countries: main models of regulation.
- Causes of global financial crisis in 2008-2009.
- Main problems of the US state budget in 2019.
- Inflation in the US and possible ways to reduce its impact.
Additional economics topics, for most persistent ones
You are already past more than 30 economics topics! Thrilled to continue? We too! There are dozens of great ideas ahead.
Economics research paper topics: general approach
- What is the future of the US stock market? How to choose potentially profitable stocks?
- How the stock market indirectly controls inflation and deflation in the market.
- What are the main reasons for the cryptocurrency market’s failure in 2018?
- What should we do in order to double the growth of GDP in the US?
- How do banks work in the US?
Fab economics topics for presentation
- 5 best ways to reduce the state budget deficit in your country.
- Neoliberal reforms in the 20th century. Is same success possible in 2019?
- Chicago school of economics vs. Austrian school of economics.
- The anatomy of an economic crisis: various contributing factors.
- Is it possible to predict and prevent economic crisis in European countries?
Challenging economics term paper topics
- History of Economic Thought.
- How to conduct neoliberal reforms in your country.
- What is the impact of labor organizations in the US?
- Is it possible to reduce the role of labor organizations in our country?
- What is the future of economic systems in former Soviet Republics?
How to classify topics as relating to microeconomics or macroeconomics?
Loads of people don’t get the difference between these two concepts. If you are one of those people who cannot classify the following topics as relating to microeconomics or macroeconomics, we’ll simplify it for you. Microeconomics studies the basic level of different businesses and their cooperation with customers. Macroeconomics considers the most fundamental principles and concepts of economics.
What an idea! Choose one of the economics topics above and hand it to a professional writer. Save time for things that truly matter!
The Right Format of a Raisin in the Sun Essay
HOW TO WRITE UNIQUE CAPTIVATING RESEARCH PAPERS ON TECHNOLOGY
How to Write an Abortion Argumentative Essay?
- Number of Visitor : 5734891
- About Research
- Advisory Committee
- Working Paper
- Research Paper/ Articles
- Upcoming Conferences
- NISM Newsletters
- Essay Database >
- Essays Samples >
- Essay Types >
- Research Paper Example
Stock Market Research Papers Samples For Students
664 samples of this type
No matter how high you rate your writing skills, it's always a good idea to check out a competently written Research Paper example, especially when you're handling a sophisticated Stock Market topic. This is exactly the case when WowEssays.com collection of sample Research Papers on Stock Market will prove useful. Whether you need to come up with an original and meaningful Stock Market Research Paper topic or look into the paper's structure or formatting peculiarities, our samples will provide you with the required data.
Another activity area of our write my paper agency is providing practical writing support to students working on Stock Market Research Papers. Research help, editing, proofreading, formatting, plagiarism check, or even crafting fully original model Stock Market papers upon your request – we can do that all! Place an order and buy a research paper now.
Good Report On The Never Event Initiative
Password recovery email has been sent to [email protected]
Use your new password to log in
You are not register!
Short on a deadline?
Don't waste time. Get help with 11% off using code - GETWOWED
No, thanks! I'm fine with missing my deadline
Stock Market Research Papers: If You Need a Topic
What is more, stock market is a really broad topic to discuss, and these are only a few challenges you will face when completing your stock market research paper.
Well, do not panic and do not lose hope to prepare a good stock market research paper. If your knowledge is not good enough and you are not really into stock market issues, you still have a chance to get an A+ on your project.
This is what our writers offer you to highlight in the stock market research paper – the most popular stock market crashes. We are sure this topic will be interesting both to you and to your teacher. Besides, there are heaps of materials to cover such issue in your stock market research paper properly.
Before you get down to writing your stock market research paper, sort out what “crashes” and “bubbles” are about and what peak and bottom of the market mean. You should understand these key terms.
So, what are some notorious market crashes that you can talk about in your stock market research paper?
The Tulip and Bulb Craze
This crash happened in Holland in 1634-1637. Can you imagine that at the peak of the market one tulip could be traded for estate? Find more info about this crash and explain in your stock market research paper how it affected Holland.
Probably, you have already discussed this crash, and now you may focus on some specific details. By the way, you can start your stock market research paper on this topic with the Florida Real Estate Craze.
Choosing a Topic for Stock Market Research Papers
If you are not good enough at economics, writing stock market research papers may seem incredibly difficult. Still, we want to assure you that it is only your first impression. Writing stock market research papers can be no less exciting than gambling on the stock market itself. Thus, do not hurry to order a research paper from a writing company!
You should definitely know that a good topic influences the final result of your work on any written assignment greatly. We would like to suggest you several issues for discussion in your stock market research paper. Just pick out the most interesting one and find relevant information.
So, here are our topics for your stock market research paper:
Interrelation between the stock market and economy
This topic will perfectly suit those students who have general knowledge of economics. Give a general overview of the effects that stock markets have on the economy of the country and vice versa. Try to find out what experts say on this issue and introduce their opinions in your stock market research paper.
Stock market and oil prices
This is a brilliant topic for stock market research papers if you are concerned about oil issues. Try to connect such processes as the increase of oil prices and stock markets.
Gambling at the stock market – how to win
If there are students who want to make a fortune with the help of stock markets, it is a good idea for their stock market research papers.
1987 – Stock market’s tough period
Stock market research paper on this topic allow students to analyze the reasons for the stock market crash in 1987.
So, you see that it is quite possible to choose a captivating topic for your stock market research paper.
This web site can also provide you with catchy topics and good ideas on outsourcing research paper.
Voip research papers: ideas to consider, psychology research paper topics, research papers on movies, your research paper on martin luther king, catchy ideas for your research papers on family, topics for your research paper on racism.
- DOI: 10.2139/ssrn.3676045
- Corpus ID: 219478074
The impact of COVID-19 on stock markets
- Qing He , Junyi Liu , +1 author Jishuang Yu
- Published 1 April 2020
- Economics, Business
- Economic and Political Studies
Stock returns in the time of covid-19 pandemic.
- F. Doko Tchatoka , Julia Puellbeck , V. Masson
- Economics Applied Economics
Impact of COVID-19 on ASEAN-5 Stock Markets
- M. Yiu , Andrew Tsang
- Highly Influenced
- View 4 excerpts, cites background
The Impact of COVID-19 on Stock Market Returns in Vietnam
- D. Hung , N. T. Huế , V. T. Duong
- Economics, Business Journal of Risk and Financial Management
- View 6 excerpts, cites results and background
The impact of COVID-19 pandemic on the stock market trading value around the world
- Hieu Dam Vu Duc , Mai Phan Hong
- Economics, Business Journal of Trade Science
The Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on Financial Markets: Evidence from Developed and Developing Countries` Stock Markets Indexes
- Suadiq Mehammed Hailu , Gamze Vural
- Economics, Business European Journal of Business and Management Research
- View 1 excerpt, cites methods
The impact of COVID-19 on stock market performance in Africa: A Bayesian structural time series approach
- Paul Owusu Takyi , Isaac Bentum-Ennin
- Economics Journal of Economics and Business
- View 2 excerpts, cites background
COVID-19 fear and volatility index movements: empirical insights from ASEAN stock markets
- Muhammad Sadiq , Ching-Chih Hsu , Yunqian Zhang , Fengsheng Chien
- Economics Environmental Science and Pollution Research
Stock markets' reaction to COVID-19: evidence from the six WHO regions
- A. Al-Qudah , Asma Houcine
A Note on the Relationship between COVID-19 and Stock Market Return: Evidence from South Asia
- Md Arafat Rahman , M. Khudri , Muhammad Kamran , Pakeeza Butt
- Business, Economics International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management
How Vulnerable Are Financial Markets to COVID-19? A Comparative Study of the US and South Korea
- Wenbo Wang , Hail Park
SHOWING 1-10 OF 25 REFERENCES
Stock returns and volatility following the September 11 attacks: Evidence from 53 equity markets
- Jussi Nikkinen , M. M. Omran , Petri Sahlström , Janne Äijö
The Impact of Terrorist Attacks in G7 Countries on International Stock Markets and the Role of Investor Sentiment
- Panayiotis Papakyriakou , Athanasios Sakkas , Zenon Taoushianis
- Economics Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money
SARS: a non-event for affected countries’ stock markets?
- Srinivas Nippani * , K. Washer
Stock markets and terrorist attacks: Comparative evidence from a large and a small capitalization market
- C. Kollias , Efthalia Manou , Stephanos Papadamou , Apostolos Stagiannis
- Highly Influential
- View 5 excerpts, references background
The market's reaction to unexpected, catastrophic events: the case of airline stock returns and the September 11th attacks
- D. Carter , B. Simkins
- View 1 excerpt, references background
The market’s reaction to unexpected, catastrophic events: The case of oil and gas stock returns and the Gulf oil spill
- Phillip Humphrey , D. Carter , B. Simkins
What Moves Markets?
- Mark Kerssenfischer , Maik Schmeling
- Economics SSRN Electronic Journal
The effects of terrorism on global capital markets
- Andrew H. Chen , Thomas F. Siems
- View 3 excerpts, references background
Who Moves Markets in a Sudden Marketwide Crisis? Evidence from 9/11
- Timothy R. Burch , D. Emery , Michael e. Fuerst
- Economics Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis
The impact of the SARS outbreak on Taiwanese hotel stock performance: An event-study approach
- Ming-Hsiang Chen , Soocheong Jang , W. Kim
- Business International Journal of Hospitality Management
Showing 1 through 3 of 0 Related Papers
The Stock Market, Profit and Investment
Should managers, when making investment decisions, follow the signals given by the stock market even if those do not coincide with their own assessments of fundamental value? This paper reviews the theoretical arguments and examines the empirical evidence, constructing and using a new US time series of data on the q ratio from 1900 to 1988. We decompose q - - the ratio of the market value of corporate capital to its replacement cost - - into the product of two terms, reflecting "fundamentals" and "valuation", the ratio of market value to fundamentals. We then examine the relation of investment to each of the two, using a number of alternative proxies for fundamentals. We interpret our results as pointing, strongly but not overwhelmingly, to a larger role of "fundamentals" than of "valuation" in investment decisions.
- Acknowledgements and Disclosures
MARC RIS BibTeΧ
Download Citation Data
More from nber.
In addition to working papers , the NBER disseminates affiliates’ latest findings through a range of free periodicals — the NBER Reporter , the NBER Digest , the Bulletin on Retirement and Disability , the Bulletin on Health , and the Bulletin on Entrepreneurship — as well as online conference reports , video lectures , and interviews .
The topics range from the stock market, banking, and risk management to healthcare finance topics. This dissertation provides the student with a degree of academic self-confidence and personal satisfaction in the finance field. Finance writing requires extensive research to create a persuasive paper in the end.
Financial markets of Wall Street. The influence of the strong economy on financial markets. Capital markets and the government. The benefits of stock markets for investors. Bond markets and the main categories of bonds. The role of money markets in the financial system. The features of spot markets. Derivatives markets and private investing.
The following list of research topics in finance would help you intrigue your professors and look at the discipline from a new perspective. Investment analysis of your chosen company Capital management - a detailed report Saving taxes - considerations and financial plans Life insurance investments and the involvement of investors in them
Here are some potential research topics on the stock market: Stock market prediction using machine learning techniques. Analysis of stock market volatility and its impact on investment portfolios. Study of the impact of macroeconomic factors on stock market performance.
Corporate finance research topics broadly cover areas like tools for risk management, trend research in advanced finance, physical and electronic techniques in securities markets, research trends in advance finance, investment analysis, and management of government debt.
20 Corporate Finance Research Paper Topics. Corporate bonds as a source of financing for the global economy. Analysis of the "hurdle" rate of return of the corporation. Investing in fixed income securities in emerging capital markets. Venture capital and venture capital financing in the global capital market. Pricing models for underlying ...
130 Best Economic Research Topics For Students. The choice of economic research topics depends on the topic that students want to study. You can write about microeconomic or macroeconomic factors, or describe the current problems of countries and individual enterprises. There are also many interesting sections on agriculture, industry and ...
Top 100 Marketing Research Topics For Your Paper Toll Free: +1 (888) 354-4744 Email: [email protected] Writing custom essays & research papers since 2008 Order right now April 23, 2020 100 Best Marketing Research Topics For All Because of the many aspects of marketing, choosing marketing topics to write about may put one in a dicey situation.
However this study is to look at how inflation impacts the overall stock market. This study is concerned with the structural relationship between stock market and the inflation. This paper explains why the nominal level of share prices has failed to […] Pages: 6 Words: 1866 Topics: Economy, Inflation, Investment, Market, Stock Market, Tax.
this power point includes some important topics in the stock market like ( criteria to invest on long term , volatility , stock market stages ,reducing risk ) Mohamed_Hamdy_Hafez Follow Advertisement Advertisement Recommended Stock market presentation Shreya Sharma 954 views • 36 slides INTRODUCTION TO STOCK MARKET Aiswarya P Suresh 1k views •
Read Full Paper . Stock market, there are a number of factors that will have an impact on share prices. This is because of perceptions about: future prospects for the company and the effect of new products / services on the earnings per share. In the case of Apple, the stock fell from $205.94 to $192.06.
Words • 947. Pages • 4. The stock market in the nineteen twenties was a whole rollercoaster because of its rapid increase and decrease. Some newspapers would even jokingly call it, "Stock Market. The Ride.". It had a big impact on the American economy and it also represented a major increase then loss in America.
Let's consider several microeconomics research paper topics. The balance between supply and demand. Are these concepts tightly bound or not? Production expenses, price, and profit. The essence of markets and competition. Pricing and competition. Inflation: essence, types, sources, consequences.
Research Paper/ Articles - National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) Name of the Author/s. Title. Article link. Dr. Kirti Arekar. Study of Volatility Dynamics between Emerging stock Market Index and US oil price Index - MGarch Modeling Approach - Finance India - Volume 36, Dec. 2022 in C Category of Australian Business Business ...
I propose the following research topics in the field of behavioral finance operating on securities markets: Analysis of the correlation of changes in the market valuation of securities on the...
Example Of Stocks Research Paper Stock Analysis of Amazon and J.C. Penney - The two stocks selected are Amazon (AMZN) and J.C. Penney (JCP). Amazon is an American e-commerce company (online retailer) with a market capitalization of $171B, and J.C.Penney is an American clothes retailer with a market capitalization of $2.64B.
Before you get down to writing your stock market research paper, sort out what "crashes" and "bubbles" are about and what peak and bottom of the market mean. You should understand these key terms. So, what are some notorious market crashes that you can talk about in your stock market research paper? The Tulip and Bulb Craze
So, here are our topics for your stock market research paper: Interrelation between the stock market and economy This topic will perfectly suit those students who have general knowledge of economics. Give a general overview of the effects that stock markets have on the economy of the country and vice versa.
Stock Market is one of the most versatile sectors in the financial system, and Stock Market plays an important role in economic development. Stock Market is a hub where facilities are...
Abstract This paper attempts to explore the direct effects and spill-overs of COVID-19 on stock markets. Using conventional -tests and non-parametric Mann-Whitney tests, we empirically analyse daily return data from stock markets in the People's Republic of China, Italy, South Korea, France, Spain, Germany, Japan and the United States of America. Our empirical results show that (i) COVID ...
This paper reviews the theoretical arguments and examines the empirical evidence, constructing and using a new US time series of data on the q ratio from 1900 to 1988. We decompose q - - the ratio of the market value of corporate capital to its replacement cost - - into the product of two terms, reflecting "fundamentals" and "valuation", the ...