Roofing Business Plan Template
Written by Dave Lavinsky
Roofing Business Plan
Over the past 20+ years, we have helped over 500 entrepreneurs and business owners create business plans to start and grow their roofing companies.
If you’re unfamiliar with creating a roofing business plan, you may think creating one will be a time-consuming and frustrating process. For most entrepreneurs it is, but for you, it won’t be since we’re here to help. We have the experience, resources, and knowledge to help you create a great business plan.
In this article, you will learn some background information on why business planning is important. Then, you will learn how to write a roofing business plan step-by-step so you can create your plan today.
Download our Ultimate Business Plan Template here >
What Is a Business Plan?
A business plan provides a snapshot of your roofing business as it stands today, and lays out your growth plan for the next five years. It explains your business goals and your strategies for reaching them. It also includes market research to support your plans.
Why You Need a Business Plan
If you’re looking to start a roofing business or grow your existing roofing company, you need a business plan. A business plan will help you raise funding, if needed, and plan out the growth of your roofing business to improve your chances of success. Your roofing business plan is a living document that should be updated annually as your company grows and changes.
Sources of Funding for Roofing Businesses
With regards to funding, the main sources of funding for a roofing business are personal savings, credit cards, bank loans, and angel investors. When it comes to bank loans, banks will want to review your business plan and gain confidence that you will be able to repay your loan and interest. To acquire this confidence, the loan officer will not only want to ensure that your financials are reasonable, but they will also want to see a professional plan. Such a plan will give them the confidence that you can successfully and professionally operate a business. Personal savings and bank loans are the most common funding paths for roofing companies.
How to Write a Business Plan for a Roofing Company
If you want to start a roofing business or expand your current one, you need a business plan. The guide below details the necessary information for how to write each essential component of your roofing business plan.
Your executive summary provides an introduction to your business plan, but it is normally the last section you write because it provides a summary of each key section of your plan.
The goal of your executive summary is to quickly engage the reader. Explain to them the kind of roofing business you are running and the status. For example, are you a startup, do you have a roofing business that you would like to grow, or are you operating a chain of roofing businesses?
Next, provide an overview of each of the subsequent sections of your plan.
- Give a brief overview of the roofing industry.
- Discuss the type of roofing business you are operating.
- Detail your direct competitors. Give an overview of your target customers.
- Provide a snapshot of your marketing strategy. Identify the key members of your team.
- Offer an overview of your financial plan.
In your company overview, you will detail the type of roofing business you are operating.
For example, you might specialize in one of the following types of roofing businesses:
- Hot roofing: This type of roofer specializes in installing tar-based roofing materials.
- Metal roofing: This type of roofer specializes in installing metal panels.
- Single ply roofing: Singly ply roofers specialize in installing or replacing flat and foam roofs.
- Shingling: This type of roofer specializes in installing or replacing shingles and tiles.
In addition to explaining the type of roofing business you will operate, the company overview needs to provide background on the business.
Include answers to questions such as:
- When and why did you start the business?
- What milestones have you achieved to date? Milestones could include the number of customers served, the number of roofing projects completed, reaching $X amount in revenue, etc.
- Your legal business Are you incorporated as an S-Corp? An LLC? A sole proprietorship? Explain your legal structure here.
In your industry or market analysis, you need to provide an overview of the roofing industry.
While this may seem unnecessary, it serves multiple purposes.
First, researching the roofing industry educates you. It helps you understand the market in which you are operating.
Secondly, market research can improve your marketing strategy, particularly if your analysis identifies market trends.
The third reason is to prove to readers that you are an expert in your industry. By conducting the research and presenting it in your plan, you achieve just that.
The following questions should be answered in the industry analysis section of your roofing business plan:
- How big is the roofing industry (in dollars)?
- Is the market declining or increasing?
- Who are the key competitors in the market?
- Who are the key suppliers in the market?
- What trends are affecting the industry?
- What is the industry’s growth forecast over the next 5 – 10 years?
- What is the relevant market size? That is, how big is the potential target market for your roofing business? You can extrapolate such a figure by assessing the size of the market in the entire country and then applying that figure to your local population.
The customer analysis section of your roofing business plan must detail the customers you serve and/or expect to serve.
The following are examples of customer segments: individuals, schools, families, and corporations.
As you can imagine, the customer segment(s) you choose will have a great impact on the type of roofing business you operate. Clearly, individuals would respond to different marketing promotions than corporations, for example.
Try to break out your target customers in terms of their demographic and psychographic profiles. With regards to demographics, including a discussion of the ages, genders, locations, and income levels of the potential customers you seek to serve.
Psychographic profiles explain the wants and needs of your target customers. The more you can recognize and define these needs, the better you will do in attracting and retaining your customers.
Finish Your Roofing Business Plan in 1 Day!
Don’t you wish there was a faster, easier way to finish your business plan?
With Growthink’s Ultimate Business Plan Template you can finish your plan in just 8 hours or less!
Your competitive analysis should identify the indirect and direct competitors your business faces and then focus on the latter.
Direct competitors are other roofing businesses.
Indirect competitors are other options that customers have to purchase from that aren’t directly competing with your product or service. This includes other types of contractors that provide roofing services, large construction companies that provide roofing services, and retailers that offer do-it-yourself roofing products. You need to mention such competition as well.
For each such competitor, provide an overview of their business and document their strengths and weaknesses. Unless you once worked at your competitors’ businesses, it will be impossible to know everything about them. But you should be able to find out key things about them such as
- What types of customers do they serve?
- What type of roofing business are they?
- What is their pricing (premium, low, etc.)?
- What are they good at?
- What are their weaknesses?
With regards to the last two questions, think about your answers from the customers’ perspective. And don’t be afraid to ask your competitors’ customers what they like most and least about them.
The final part of your competitive analysis section is to document your areas of competitive advantage. For example:
- Will you make it easier for customers to acquire your services?
- Will you offer products or services that your competition doesn’t?
- Will you provide better customer service?
- Will you offer better pricing?
Think about ways you will outperform your competition and document them in this section of your plan.
Traditionally, a marketing plan includes the four P’s: Product, Price, Place, and Promotion. For a roofing business plan, your marketing strategy should include the following:
Product : In the product section, you should reiterate the type of roofing company that you documented in your company overview. Then, detail the specific products or services you will be offering. For example, will you provide flat roofing, tile roofing, or shingling services? And, will you provide new installation only, or installation and repair services?
Price : Document the prices you will offer and how they compare to your competitors. Essentially in the product and price sub-sections of your plan, you are presenting the products and/or services you offer and their prices.
Place : Place refers to the site of your roofing company. Document where your company is situated and mention how the site will impact your success. For example, is your roofing business located in a busy retail district, a business district, a standalone office, or purely online? Discuss how your site might be the ideal location for your customers.
Promotions : The final part of your roofing marketing plan is where you will document how you will drive potential customers to your location(s). The following are some promotional methods you might consider:
- Advertise in local papers, radio stations and/or magazines
- Reach out to websites
- Distribute flyers
- Engage in email marketing
- Advertise on social media platforms
- Improve the SEO (search engine optimization) on your website for targeted keywords
While the earlier sections of your business plan explained your goals, your operations plan describes how you will meet them. Your operations plan should have two distinct sections as follows.
Everyday short-term processes include all of the tasks involved in running your roofing business, including answering calls, scheduling roofing projects, billing and collecting payments, etc.
Long-term goals are the milestones you hope to achieve. These could include the dates when you expect to acquire your Xth customer, or when you hope to reach $X in revenue. It could also be when you expect to expand your roofing business to a new city.
To demonstrate your roofing business’ potential to succeed, a strong management team is essential. Highlight your key players’ backgrounds, emphasizing those skills and experiences that prove their ability to grow a company.
Ideally, you and/or your team members have direct experience in managing roofing businesses. If so, highlight this experience and expertise. But also highlight any experience that you think will help your business succeed.
If your team is lacking, consider assembling an advisory board. An advisory board would include 2 to 8 individuals who would act as mentors to your business. They would help answer questions and provide strategic guidance. If needed, look for advisory board members with experience in managing a roofing business or successfully running a small medical practice.
Your financial plan should include your 5-year financial statement broken out both monthly or quarterly for the first year and then annually. Your financial statements include your income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statements.
An income statement is more commonly called a Profit and Loss statement or P&L. It shows your revenue and then subtracts your costs to show whether you turned a profit or not.
In developing your income statement, you need to devise assumptions. For example, will you employ 5 roofers, and will each roofer complete one roofing project per day? And will sales grow by 2% or 10% per year? As you can imagine, your choice of assumptions will greatly impact the financial forecasts for your business. As much as possible, conduct research to try to root your assumptions in reality.
Balance sheets show your assets and liabilities. While balance sheets can include much information, try to simplify them to the key items you need to know about. For instance, if you spend $50,000 on building out your roofing business, this will not give you immediate profits. Rather it is an asset that will hopefully help you generate profits for years to come. Likewise, if a lender writes you a check for $50,000, you don’t need to pay it back immediately. Rather, that is a liability you will pay back over time.
Cash Flow Statement
Your cash flow statement will help determine how much money you need to start or grow your business, and ensure you never run out of money. What most entrepreneurs and business owners don’t realize is that you can turn a profit but run out of money and go bankrupt.
When creating your Income Statement and Balance Sheets be sure to include several of the key costs needed in starting or growing a roofing business:
- Cost of equipment and office supplies
- Payroll or salaries paid to staff
- Business insurance
- Other start-up expenses (if you’re a new business) like legal expenses, permits, computer software, and equipment
Attach your full financial projections in the appendix of your plan along with any supporting documents that make your plan more compelling. For example, you might include your office location lease, photos of completed projects, or testimonials from happy customers.
Writing a business plan for your roofing business is a worthwhile endeavor. If you follow the template above, by the time you are done, you will truly be an expert. You will understand the roofing industry, your competition, and your customers. You will develop a marketing strategy and will understand what it takes to launch and grow a successful roofing business.
Roofing Business Plan Template FAQs
What is the easiest way to complete my roofing business plan.
Growthink's Ultimate Business Plan Template allows you to quickly and easily write your roofing business plan.
How Do You Start a Roofing Business?
Starting a roofing business is easy with these 14 steps:
- Choose the Name for Your Roofing Business
- Create Your Roofing Business Plan
- Choose the Legal Structure for Your Roofing Business
- Secure Startup Funding for Your Roofing Business (If Needed)
- Secure a Location for Your Business
- Register Your Roofing Business with the IRS
- Open a Business Bank Account
- Get a Business Credit Card
- Get the Required Business Licenses and Permits
- Get Business Insurance for Your Roofing Business
- Buy or Lease the Right Roofing Business Equipment
- Develop Your Roofing Business Marketing Materials
- Purchase and Setup the Software Needed to Run Your Roofing Business
- Open for Business
Learn more about how to start your own roofing business .
Don’t you wish there was a faster, easier way to finish your Roofing business plan?
OR, Let Us Develop Your Plan For You
Since 1999, Growthink has developed business plans for thousands of companies who have gone on to achieve tremendous success.
Click here to see how Growthink’s professional business planning advisors can create your business plan for you.
Other Helpful Business Plan Articles & Templates
Roofing Business Plan: Tips and Sample Template
Even though starting a roofing business can be challenging, you’ll have a higher chance of success if you have a good roofing company business plan to run everything efficiently.
The roofing business provides a high level of job security for those in it. After all, a roof is a basic need for every home, and even built homes need roofing maintenance time-to-time. Even though starting a roofing business can be challenging, you’ll have a higher chance of success if you have a good roofing company business plan to run everything efficiently.
In fact, if you’re thinking of starting a roofing business, you need to have a business plan. But how do you write a business plan that helps you grow your roofing business into a profitable venture?
This article answers that very question. We’ll look at some industry templates that can help you streamline your plan. We’ll also take a closer look at what a business plan is, why you need one for your business, and how Roofr can help you manage your business better.
What is a business plan?
A business plan helps you draw a complete picture of your roofing business and its growth for the upcoming years. From a more technical viewpoint, it's a roadmap of your roofing business' journey, from when you create it to a particular growth point in the future (typically in three to five years).
Why do you need a roofing business plan ?
A business plan is an avenue for you to pull in more capital for your roofing business, as it entices investors with your vision for the company.
It contains information on how your business will succeed, break-even, and bring even more profit to investors. It’s unlikely that investors will dish out funds if you don't have a convincing business plan.
Additionally, a business plan cements your vision for the company. Many contract roofers have ideas for their own company, but until you can pen them down, it's not ready to come to life.
The reason: a business plan contains every aspect of a living company, complete with go-to-market processes, expected ROIs, and financing ideas. It also takes into consideration whether you’ll make use of technologies like Roofr to streamline your processes and optimize your business.
But you may be wondering, how do you write a business plan?
Creating a great roofing business plan
- Have a realistic plan
By making an effective and realistic plan, you can achieve your desired business values. A realistic plan should be measurable and time relevant, and could be related to a specific business strategy, annual revenue, or other attainable goals. A realistic plan means making simple and practical plans that can lead to growth and profit in your roofing business.
- Know the purpose of your company
The purpose of a company can motivate a team and unite them to achieve a common goal. Your purpose can center around, for example, being highly profitable and seeing the healthy growth of your roofing business.
However, that success depends on a number of factors. For instance, it can depend on your ability to create a healthy environment for your team for consistent business growth. You can list ways to tackle these concerns in your business plan.
- Establish certain company values
Your company values can be industry-specific, but should also target customer loyalty while ensuring employee satisfaction. By acknowledging these values and additional ones, you can achieve both short-term and long-term business goals.
- Enlist yearly initiatives and goals
Make a list of yearly initiatives and goals to keep an eye on the growth of your business. These initiatives can become milestones for growing your company.
- Follow your progress
By taking note of goals and initiatives, you can follow your business’ progress rate and take notice of barriers to growth and improvement.
The format for a business plan
Here’s the format to follow when creating roofing business plan s:
- Executive Summary
- Company Description
- The Business Opportunity
- Competitive Analysis
- Target Market
- Marketing Plan
- Financial Summary
- Funding Requirements
Questions often asked when creating a roofing business plan
How much investment am i going to need.
As you know, every new business requires a substantial financial backing to work. The same goes for a roofing business.
However, the amount of funds you’ll need depends on the business size you want, labor availability, budgeting for tools and machines, and if you want to save on costs by using roofing platforms like Roofr. Sadly, there’s no exact figure for starting a roofing business, but you may be able to ask around the industry to gauge what a reasonable budget would be.
What are some funding sources for roofing companies?
For many new roofing companies, the source of operational finances is personal savings. Obviously, that doesn’t always work. After all, the more your business grows, the more you’ll spend on your operations.
If you don't have much personal savings, there are numerous financing avenues to turn to. For example, bank loans, credit cards, and angel investors.
Bank loans and personal savings are the most efficient ways to fund your roofing business, since the other funding methods are not as reliable and effective.
What equipment do I need?
Another important part of putting your business plan together involves resources like tools and equipment.
A few pieces of equipment you’re going to need include:
- Roofing material
- Roofing accessories (dripedge, vents, etc)
But there's an endless list of materials that you'll need for your roofing business. For instance, you'll also need bits of fire sheets, cement, bricks, and so on.
These materials can reduce cash outflow and increase costs for your business, though ultimately, expenses depend on the quality of your materials and resources.
Streamline the roofing sales process with Roofr
Writing a roofing business plan doesn’t have to be complicated. These tips and the skeleton template provided should help you develop the best business plan for your roofing company.
Whether it’s business plans or proposals, operating a business can be a lot of work, which is why making use of technological solutions can lessen the burden.
Roofr is an all-in-one sales platform for roofers wanting to grow their businesses, stay ahead of the competition, and streamline their sales process.
Use our platform to measure accurately, create estimates and quotes in minutes, and create job-winning proposals. Register for Roofr today to supercharge the growth of your business!
Leave a comment...
Latest from the blog, how to write an organized roofing quote that converts.
Wondering how to price a roofing job per square? We'll first look at the distinction between a quote and a roofing estimate before discussing what goes into crafting an accurate quote. We’ll also go over how Roofr can help you with generating quality quotes.
How Long Does A Roofing Job Usually Take?
Regardless, here are some pointers for determining a timeline for your roofing jobs so that you can prepare in advance and put your customers at ease. Basically, we’re helping you answer, "How long does a roofing job take?" while also letting you in on how Roofr can help you.
Join thousands of roofers who successfully streamline their sales process with Roofr
Ready to grow your roofing business at lightning speed? Talk to a member of our team today to learn how.
- Business Plan for Investors
- Bank/SBA Business Plan
- Strategic/Operational Business Plan
- L1 Visa Business Plan
- E1 Treaty Trader Visa Business Plan
- E2 Treaty Investor Visa Business Plan
- EB-1 Business Plan
- EB-2 NIW Business Plan
- EB-5 Business Plan
- Innovator Visa Business Plan
- Start-Up Visa Business Plan
- Expansion Worker Visa Business Plan
- Manitoba MPNP Visa Business Plan
- Nova Scotia NSNP Visa Business Plan
- British Columbia BC PNP Visa Business Plan
- Self-Employed Visa Business Plan
- OINP Entrepreneur Stream Business Plan
- LMIA Owner Operator Business Plan
- ICT Work Permit Business Plan
- LMIA Mobility Program – C11 Entrepreneur Business Plan
- USMCA (ex-NAFTA) Business Plan
- Franchise Business Plan
- Landlord business plan
- Nonprofit Start-Up Business Plan
- Cannabis business plan
- Ecommerce business plan
- Online boutique business plan
- Mobile application business plan
- Daycare business plan
- Restaurant business plan
- Food delivery business plan
- Real estate business plan
- Business Continuity Plan
- Buy Side Due Diligence Services
- ICO whitepaper
- ICO consulting services
- Confidential Information Memorandum
- Private Placement Memorandum
- Feasibility study
- How it works
- Business Plan Examples
Roofing Business Plan Sample
Do you want to start roofing business?
Do you want to start roofing business ? This is the sort of business whose demand can never subside as every house requires a roof and every roof requires time-to-time maintenance. Although the startup is a bit difficult, however you won’t be at loss provided that you plan your roofing business carefully.
To write an effective business plan , you need an accurate marketing analysis, distinct sales strategy, notable professionals and an accurate financial plan. If you are having a difficulty in making your business plan, you can take help from this sample business plan for a roofing business startup named, ‘Edward Roofers’.
2.1 the business.
Edward Roofers will be managed and owned by two brothers, Paul Edward and Kim Edward. The business is based on installing, repairing and shingling roofs of residential houses and small offices. Our business, as well as all our workers, are insured and licensed. Our roofing company mission statement is to provide flawless and trusted service to the people of Seattle.
If you are willing to start a roofing business, you will surely be thinking that what do i need to start a roofing business . Well, besides the general tools, trucks, and ladder, the only thing that matters, is the expertise and skill of your workers. Edward Brothers have hired licensed and insured professionals and have decided to manage the workers by themselves.
Finding out that who can be your possible customers, will guide you in defining your work policies according to their interests. If you are starting a roofing business, then the residents, proprietors, construction contractors and small companies’ owners of the city where your business is located, will be your target customers.
2.4 Target of the Company
Companies’ targets to provide the best roofing service to the people of Seattle, and to generate a good profit within the first three years of launch, as summarized in the following table:
3.1 company owner.
Paul Edward and Kim Edward are starting a roofing business , named ‘Edward Roofers’ and will be the managers themselves. The two brothers are famous for their coordination with each other and for their quick and successful power wash company. Edward brothers are trusted in the whole Seattle for the value and importance they give to their clients, workers and their work.
3.2 Why the Business is being started
Before thinking that how to start a roofing business , you must be clear that why do you want to start it. Edward brothers have solely started the roofing business because of its rising demand, and to widen their business scales. They believe in earning a profit by giving the customers maximum satisfaction.
3.3 How the Business will be started
Roofing business is more difficult to run successfully than to start. Edward Roofers will be a registered and insured business run by a team of skilled, licensed and insured workers in the management of Paul and Kim. Basic equipment like roofing tools, trucks, ladders, inventory etc. will be bought. The company will make an online purchasing facility to take orders and scheduling times.
The detailed start-up requirements as forecasted by our company’s analysts is given below:
Services for customers
Before starting roofing business , you must decide on the services you will provide your customers. It is not the number of your services that decide the reputation of you and your startup, it is the quality. If you are going to start a roofing business , you should set your services according to your manpower and investment. To compete with your competitors, you must put all your resources in providing the customers with best-quality service and satisfaction.
Edward Roofers will provide the following services:
- Installing Roofs: We have licensed and insured workers with ten-year experience to shingle your roofs with metal or asphalt with architectural shingles available in almost all colors.
- Repairing Roofs: In case, your roof is leaking or in need of replacing shingles from some part, we are there to perform our duty.
- Roof Ventilation: We have intake and exhaust vents and the experts to install them in your roofs for attic ventilation.
- Ice & Water Shields: We have experts to install ice and water shields in your roof to prevent damage by wind-driven ice or rain.
Our work and workers are insured, in case of any damage to your property or any of our worker, the company will be liable to pay the retaliation and no charges will be taken from you.
Marketing Analysis of Roofing Business
If you are starting a roofing business, you must do an accurate marketing analysis in your roofing business plan . Roofing business is an outdoor business, so in your roofing company business plan , you must include the ways by which you can connect to your customers and provide them a fast service in such a busy city. For marketing a roofing business , the best way besides keeping the prices low is to make it easy for your target customers to avail your services.
If you are searching marketing ideas for roofing companies , one of the best roofing marketing ideas is to provide your customers an easy availability to you. As people usually hesitate to go far off companies to buy their services, so it is recommended to make a website for your roofing company marketing , with an online payment and ordering system. This will help your business flourish, as the reviews of your prior clients can be analyzed by new ones, and people from any corner of the city won’t find hesitation in calling you to their location.
In case you need help regarding your startup, you can take help from a number of sample roofing business plans available online, as this sample roofing business plan of Edward Roofers.
5.1 Marketing Trends
Roofing business is a type of business which can never experience a downfall, as every building requires a roof and every roof requires timely maintenance. Especially in the United States, roofing business is growing rapidly due to broad economic developments. There are about 100,367 roofing businesses running in the United States, generating a revenue of $42 billion annually. It is reported by IBISWorld that the business has employed more than 260 thousand people and has seen an annual growth of 3.5% during the recent years. So, if you are starting this business due to its rising demand, you must first prepare yourself to survive in so large competition. If you have come up with extraordinary competitive advantages, no hurdle can mitigate the success of your startup.
5.2 Marketing Segmentation
An accurate business plan requires an accurate analysis of your potential customers. It is always better to analyze your target customers and identify their needs, to meet their expectations and requirements. Edward Roofers has hired a marketing analyst who has found the following people as his target audience.
UK Start-Up Visa Business Plan
5.2.1 Residents: The residents of Seattle, will be our biggest target customers. The residents will avail our services of installing roofs as well as roof ventilation and installing water and ice shields. Moreover, they will require our services of repairing or shingling the damaged parts of their roofs due to wild climatic patterns.
5.2.2 Construction Contractors: Our second biggest purchasers will be the construction contractors. Contractors need a number of people for diverse services while constructing buildings. Roofing and ventilation is the service which is essential in every type of structure, so we are expected to get orders from the contractors as well.
5.2.3 Proprietors & Small Company Owners: Small company owners and some proprietors when are in a need of some construction or repairing work, prefer to get the service done by small yet trusted companies like us. So, we expect to get orders for ventilation or repairing roofs from this category too.
The detailed market analysis of our potential customers is given in the following table:
5.3 Packages Pricing
The people of Seattle are able to pay high for the high-quality services. To provide our customers with the best quality services and the best material we can’t compromise on the prices. So keeping in view our target audience and their demands, we haven’t priced our services low, instead, our prices are almost in the same range as of our competitors.
5.4 Business Target of the Company
Our business target is to become the most trusted and most successful roofing company in the whole of Seattle. We want to serve our fellow citizens by providing them with our reputable service. Besides that, we also have some financial targets, which includes generating at least a profit in the first five months that can balance our startup costs. And growing our business and range of our services to serve a further large audience.
You can never estimate how much does it cost to start a roofing company until you know your competitors and their business strategy . Either you have to come up with extraordinary competitive edges, or you have to keep your prices low in the initial stages for if you want people to avail your services.
Edward Roofers is located in Seattle, where people are financially stable and don’t compromise dollars over work quality. Thus, we haven’t priced our services low, instead, we have come with the unmatched and most valuable competitive advantages. Our business and all our workmen are insured, which means that if any of our workers make even the tiniest mistake, our company will be responsible for its repair. Moreover, if any of our workers get some injury while working, you won’t be liable for any charges. Our biggest competitive advantage is our quick service, and the value we give our customers and their property, only we in the whole market are providing an online booking system for receiving your orders and scheduling time so that you don’t need to come to our office if it is far or if you don’t want to!
6.2 Sales Strategy
If you are looking for starting a roofing business tips , we are telling you the biggest tip which is advertising your business through print & social media by providing different packages in the initial stages, this is the only way of getting the attention of your target customers.
6.3 Sales Forecast
The detailed information about the sales forecast, total unit sales, total sales is given in the following table.
6.4 Sales Monthly
6.5 Sales Yearly
Roofing business is a type of business which is totally dependent upon your workers and management system. So, if you are looking for how to start your own roofing business , set your first priority to recruit the right person for the right job. You can take help from many roofing business plan examples like this one.
Edward brothers will manage the business themselves, by hiring the following personnel:
- 8 Warehouse Officers for loading and recording stocks
- 8 Roof loaders
- 1 Accountant for managing finances
- 2 Receptionist for receiving orders
- 2 Persons for receiving orders online or via telephone and managing companies’ website
- 5 General Workers for routine assistance
The following table shows the forecasted data about employees and their salaries for the next three years.
The success of a startup and the growth of any business depends upon its accurate financial planning and an estimate that how the company will balance the startup costs with the earned profits. Edward brothers have hired the services of a professional financial plan developer to outline the roofing company profit margins over the next three years. The business will be financed by both brothers and is expected to grow rapidly due to the excellent coordination between the two.
Since roofing business isn’t an indoor business, so the major amount will be spent on hiring the expert professionals and buying the best quality material. If you are looking for how to start my own roofing business or if you need some guidance regarding the financial plan, you can take help from this sample business plan. However, if you are starting your business on a large scale then it will be better to hire a professional to write you an accurate financial plan with exact figures.
8.1 Important Assumptions
8.2 brake-even analysis.
8.3 Projected Profit and Loss
8.3.1 profit monthly.
8.3.2 Profit Yearly
8.3.3 Gross Margin Monthly
8.3.4 Gross Margin Yearly
8.4 Projected Cash Flow
8.5 Projected Balance Sheet
8.6 business ratios.
Download Roofing Business Plan Sample in pdf
Professional OGS capital writers specialized also in themes such as carpet cleaning business plan , business plans for cleaning , business plan for a junk removal , laundromat business plan sample , pressure washing business ideas , pc repair business plan and many others.
OGSCapital’s team has assisted thousands of entrepreneurs with top-rate business plan development, consultancy and analysis. They’ve helped thousands of SME owners secure more than $1.5 billion in funding, and they can do the same for you.
E-mail is already registered on the site. Please use the Login form or enter another .
You entered an incorrect username or password
mentioned in the press:
Search the site:
OGScapital website is not supported for your current browser. Please use:
Home » Business Plans » Construction & Engineering
How to Write a Roofing Company Business Plan [Sample Template]
Are you about starting a roofing company ? If YES, here is a complete sample roofing business plan template & feasibility report you can use for FREE . If you are thinking of starting a business with huge returns on investment, then one of your best bet is to venture into the real estate industry. Of course, there are several money spinning business opportunities in the real estate industry and one of them is to start a roofing company.
A Sample Roofing Company Business Plan Template
1. industry overview.
Players in the roofing contractors are involved in installing roofs, siding, sheet metal and roof drainage systems, such as downspouts and gutters. They also carry out activities such as also treating roofs (e.g. spraying, painting or coating), coppersmithing, tinsmithing, installing skylights, installing metal ceilings, flashing, ductwork and capping. Their jobs could be new work, additions, alterations, maintenance and repairs.
If you are a closer watcher of the Roofing Contractors industry, you will agree that the industry largely depends on demand from building construction activity in residential and nonresidential markets, both of which have been experiencing increase in demand over the last half a decade.
Combined with profit margin expansion, players in the Roofing Contractors industry have increased the scope of their operations to meet accelerating demand due to the housing recovery, causing employee and operator numbers to increase.
IBISWorld projects solid growth in revenue generated in the industry in the coming years, supported by increased investment in housing and commercial building. Increasing home valuations and higher per capita disposable income are also expected to boost consumer spending on home improvements services such as roofing and roofing maintenance et al.
The Roofing Contractors industry is indeed a large industry and pretty much active in most countries of the world. Statistics has it that in the united states of America alone, there are about 99,844registered and licensed roofing companies scattered all across the United States responsible for employing about 247,447 and the industry rakes in a whooping sum of $38 billion annually.
The industry is projected to grow at 2.2 percent annual growth within 2011 and 2016. It is important to state that there is no establishment in this industry that has a lion market share. A recent report published by IBISWORLD shows that the Roofing Contractors industry is in the mature phase of its life cycle.
The report stated that the demand for roofing and siding installation and maintenance is closely related to cyclical fluctuations in building construction investment and property values. The report further stated that the industry revenue is subject to volatility based on the strength of its downstream construction markets.
As a result, the industry value added (IVA), a measure of the industry’s contribution to the overall economy, is projected to grow at an annualized 2.9 percent over the 10 years to 2022. In comparison, US GDP is projected to grow at an annualized 2.1 percent during the same period
The Roofing Contractors industry is highly regulated in the United States of America and anyone who aspires to start a roofing company must apply and obtain a license before they can legally operate in the industry.
Lastly, as a roofing company, it is very important to be creative, to be able to use your ideas to meet the rapidly changing needs of the society when it comes to properties; you should be able to convert the roof of a dilapidated building into a beauty of some sort if indeed you want to become a major player in the Roofing Contractors industry.
2. Executive Summary
Pius Whiteland® Roofing Company is a U.S. based and licensed roofing contractor company. Our head office will be located in a standard and centrally located office facility in the heart of Harrisburg–Pennsylvania.
Although our Head Office will be located in Harrisburg – Pennsylvania where we intend starting our operations, but we will open our branch offices in major cities in all regions of the United States of America – within the first five years of operation we would have set up our offices in the following locations; New York City, Los Angeles, Florida, North Dakota, Boston, Dallas and Washington.
Pius Whiteland® Roofing Company is going to be a self-administered and a self-managed roofing contractor company.
We will engage in roofing contractor services such as installing ceramic or concrete tiles, slate or shingles, installing single-ply, built-up, metal, liquid and modified bitumen roofing systems, installing, repairing and replacing gutters and downpipes, installing sheet metal, replacing broken tiles and shingles, repairing capping in cement or acrylic mortar, applying roof sealer compounds and cleaning existing roof materials, installing engineered wood, brick, vinyl, aluminum and fiber cement siding, installing soffit under easement fascias, securing flashings and cappings and repairing leaks.
We will work towards becoming one of the largest roofing companies in the United States of America with active presence in major cities.
We are quite aware that roofing contractor business requires huge capital base, which is why we have perfect plans for steady flow of cash from private investors who are interested in working with us. We can confidently say that we have a robust financial standing and we are ready to take on any opportunity that comes our way in the Roofing Contractors industry.
As part of our plans to make our customers our number one priority and to become one of the leading roofing company in the United States of America, we have perfected plans to adopt international best practices that can favorable compete with the best in the industry.
Pius Whiteland® Roofing Company have overtime perfected plans that will help us to become a specialist in turning the roofs in slums into beautiful cities and turning the roof of a run –down and dilapidated building into a master piece and that hopefully will be our brand and signature.
Pius Whiteland® Roofing Company will at all times demonstrate her commitment to sustainability, both individually and as a firm, by actively participating in our communities and integrating sustainable business practices wherever possible.
We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our client’s needs precisely and completely. We will cultivate a working environment that provides a human, sustainable approach to earning a living, and living in our world, for our partners, employees and for our clients.
Pius Whiteland® Roofing Company will be owned majorly by Pius Whiteland and his immediate family members. Pius Whiteland has a Degree in Building Engineering and he has worked with top construction companies in the United States of America for many years prior to starting his own business.
Other investors with same investment ideology whose name cannot be mentioned here for obvious reasons are going to be part of the business especially as it relates to pooling cash together for large contracts from the government and big corporations.
3. Our Products and Services
Pius Whiteland® Roofing Company is going to offer varieties of services within the scope of the Roofing Contractors industry in the United States of America. Our intention of starting our roofing company is to favorably compete with leading players in the Roofing Contractors industry both in the United States of America and in the world at large.
We are well prepared to make profits from the industry and we will do all that is permitted by the law in the United States to achieve our business goals, aim and ambition. Our business offerings are listed below;
- Installing ceramic or concrete tiles, slate or shingles
- Installing single-ply, built-up, metal, liquid and modified bitumen roofing systems
- Installing, repairing and replacing gutters and downpipes
- Installing sheet metal
- Replacing broken tiles and shingles
- Repairing capping in cement or acrylic mortar
- Applying roof sealer compounds and cleaning existing roof materials
- Installing engineered wood, brick, vinyl, aluminum and fiber cement siding
- Installing soffit under easement fascias
- Securing flashings and cappings and repairing leaks.
4. Our Mission and Vision Statement
- Our Vision is to become the number one roofing contractor company in the whole of Harrisburg – Pennsylvania with active presence in major cities in the United States of America and Canada.
- Our mission as a roofing contractor company is to develop a highly successful, profitable all round roofing contractor business which provides quality services in our community and to become a standard for an ideal roofing contractor company not only in the State of Pennsylvania but also throughout the United States of America and Canada where we intend sourcing for clients.
Our Business Structure
Our company’s structure is not entirely different from what is obtainable in the Roofing Contractors industry, as a matter of priority, we have decided to create a structure that will allow for easy growth for all our employees and also, we have created platforms that will enable us attract some of the best hands in the industry.
We are quite aware that the success of any business lies in the foundation on which the business is built on, which is why we have decided to build our roofing company on the right business foundation. We will ensure that we only hire people that are qualified, honest, hardworking, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all the stake holders (the owners, workforce, and customers).
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of five years or more depending how fast we meet our set target. Pius Whiteland® Roofing Company is fully aware of the modus operandi in the Roofing Contractors industry, hence adequate provision and competitive packages has been prepared for independent marketing agents.
Our marketing department will be responsible for managing this aspect of our business structure. Below is the business structure we will build Pius Whiteland® Roofing Company on;
- Chief Executive Officer
- Company’s Lawyer / Secretary
Admin and HR Manager
- Roofing Services (Construction and Renovation) Engineers
- Business Developer / Sales and Marketing
- Customer Service Executive / Front Desk Officer
5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO (President):
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
- Reports to the board
- Responsible for the planning, management and coordinating all projects on behalf of the company
- Supervises roofing and renovation projects
- Ensures compliance during project executions
- Provides advice on the management of projects
- Responsible for carrying out risk assessment
- Uses IT systems and software to keep track of people and progress of ongoing projects
- Responsible for overseeing the accounting, costing and billing of every project
- Represent the organization’s interest at various stakeholders’ meetings
- Ensures that project desired result is achieved, the most efficient resources are utilized and different interests involved are satisfied.
Company’s Lawyer / Secretary / Legal Counsel
- Responsible for drawing up contracts and other legal documents for the company
- Consults and handles all corporate legal processes (e.g. intellectual property, mergers & acquisitions, financial / securities offerings, compliance issues, transactions, agreements, lawsuits and patents et al)
- Develops company policy and position on legal issues
- Researches, anticipates and guards company against legal risks
- Represents company in legal proceedings (administrative boards, court trials et al)
- Plays a part in business deals negotiation and take minutes of meetings
- Responsible for analyzing legal documents on behalf of the company
- Prepares annual reports for the company
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Designs job descriptions with KPI to drive performance management for clients
- Regularly hold meetings with key stakeholders to review the effectiveness of HR Policies, Procedures and Processes
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Defines job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carries out staff induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Responsible for arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Oversees the smooth running of the daily office activities.
Roofing (Renovations / Construction) Engineers
- Responsible for handling core services such as installing ceramic or concrete tiles, slate or shingles, installing single-ply, built-up, metal, liquid and modified bitumen roofing systems, installing, repairing and replacing gutters and downpipes, installing sheet metal, replacing broken tiles and shingles, repairing capping in cement or acrylic mortar, applying roof sealer compounds and cleaning existing roof materials, installing engineered wood, brick, vinyl, aluminum and fiber cement siding, installing soffit under easement fascias, securing flashings and cappings and repairing leaks.
- Establishes and enforces company’s engineering and construction standards
- Ensures that roofing renovation / construction work meets or exceeds standards within a designated geographic area.
- Provides overall direction on assigned roofing projects; reviews and makes recommendations on planning and design of projects; negotiates contracts or participates in contract negotiations; monitors day‐to‐day progress and activities on project construction sites.
Marketing and Sales Executive / Business Developer
- Identify, prioritize, and reach out to new partners, and business opportunities et al
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of projects; assures the completion of development projects.
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s need s, and communicate with clients
- Finds and qualifies land for development based on company’s land requirements; maintains a land search database; initiates discussions with property owners about the possible sale of property
- Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for expanding increase sales
- Documents all customer contact and information
- Represents the company in strategic meetings
- Helps to increase sales and growth for the company
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managers with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports; analyzes financial feasibility for the most complex proposed projects; conducts market research to forecast trends and business conditions.
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting for one or more properties.
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensures compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the company
- Serves as internal auditor for the company
Front Desk / Customer’s Service Officer
- Receives Visitors / clients on behalf of the organization
- Receives parcels / documents for the company
- Handles enquiries via e-mail and phone calls for the organization
- Distributes mails in the organization
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with clients on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the line manager in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the company’s promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to clients when they make enquiries
6. SWOT Analysis
The fact that roofing contractor business is a very rewarding business does not mean that there are no challenges in the industry.
Starting a roofing contractor business in the United States of America comes with its own fair share of challenges, you would have to abide by the law and also compete with loads of other entrepreneurs in the construction industry business value chain who also are interested in making a living and building a business in the US.
In order to compete favorably in the Roofing Contractors industry as a roofing company we have been able to hire the services of tested and trusted business and HR consultants to help us conduct critical SWOT analysis for us. We intend maximizing our strengths, explore all opportunities we will come across, properly manage our weakness and confront our threats.
Here is a summary from the result of the SWOT analysis that was conducted on behalf of Pius Whiteland® Roofing Company;
Some of our strength that we will be bringing to the table in the Roofing Contractors industry is our robust relations with home owners, construction companies and properties investment moguls in the whole of the United States of America.
Our access to funding and also, we have a team of experts who have cut their teeth in the construction and roofing contractor industry. We can boast of having a team that has what it takes to grow a new business from scratch to profitability within record time.
As a newbie in the Roofing Contractors industry, we might have some challenges competing with big time property developers and other roofing companies that have been in the industry for many years; that perhaps is part of our weakness.
The opportunities in the Roofing Contractors industry especially as a roofing company is massive considering the numbers of home owners who have the financial capacity to renovate their homes as at when due and people who are forced to repair or maintained the roofs of their building due to leakages. We are well – positioned and ready to take advantage of any opportunity that comes our way.
Some of the threats that we are likely going to face as a roofing company are unfavorable government policies , and global economic downturn; global economic downturn usually affect spending power and the construction industry cum roofing contractors line of business is known to encounter decline in sales and profits during this period.
There is hardly anything we could do as regards these threats other than to be optimistic that things will continue to work for our good.
7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
If you are a closer watcher of the trends in the Roofing Contractors industry, you will agree that the industry largely depends on demand from building construction activity in residential and nonresidential markets, both of which have been experiencing increase in demand over the last half a decade.
Another obvious trend that is common in the Roofing Contractors industry in the United States of America is that most of them are improvising on more means of making money in the construction industry and as matter of fact they are also acting as building contractors amongst many other functions that they are involved in.
Lastly, one thing is certain for every roofing company; if they are hardworking, creative and proactive, they will always generate enough income to meet all their overhead and operational cost, keep their business going without struggle and make reasonable profits from all business deals that they are involved in.
8. Our Target Market
As a roofing company, our target market cuts across contractors and people (home owners) of different class and people from all walks of life. We are coming into the Roofing Contractors industry with a business concept that will enable us work with the highly – placed people in the country and at the same with the lowly placed people who are only interested in renovating their roofs, fixing new roofs or repairing old roofs at an affordable price.
As a matter of fact, our target market is the whole of the United States of America and we have put plans in place to recruit freelance agents (brokers) nationally to represent our business interest wherever they are located in the United States of America.
Below is a list of the people and organizations that we have specifically design our products and services for;
- Construction companies
- Corporate organizations
- Home Owners
- Properties Owners
- The government of the United States of America (Government contracts)
- Managers of public facilities
Our competitive advantage
No doubt, the Roofing Contractors industry is indeed a very prolific and highly competitive industry. Clients will only hire your services if they know that you can successfully help them build new roof over their building or fix and repair existing roofs to fit into the picture of the ideal home they have in mind.
We are quite aware that to be highly competitive in the Roofing Contractors industry means that you should be able to deliver consistent quality roofing repairs, maintenance and fixing jobs and you should be able to meet the expectations of your clients at all times.
Pius Whiteland® Roofing Company might be a new roofing company in the roofing contractor industry, but the management team and the owner of the business are considered gurus in the industry, professional who have what it takes to grow a business from scratch to become a top brand within the shortest time possible.
They are people who are core professionals, licensed and highly qualified, people that can successfully help her clients handle any roofing related jobs to fit into the ideal picture of a 21 st century facility. These are part of what will count as a competitive advantage for us.
Aside from our robust experience and expertise of our team of experts, we have a very strong online presence that will enable us attract clients from all across the United States of America.
Lastly, our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category (startups roofing companies in the United States) in the industry. It will enable them to be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our business aims and objectives. We will also engage freelance marketing agents on a commission level to help us market our services.
9. SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Pius Whiteland® Roofing Company is established with the aim of maximizing profits in the roofing contractors cum construction industry. We have successfully built a vibrant construction and real estate network that covers the whole of the United States of America so as to help us build a profitable business.
Below are the sources we intend exploring to generate income for Pius Whiteland® Roofing Company;
- Securing flashings and cappings and repairing leaks
10. Sales Forecast
It is a known fact that as long as there are construction jobs going on and there are home owners in the United States of America, there will always be need to for them to fix new roofs, repair and maintain leaking and hold roofs from time to time to conform with the trends in the neighborhood or city. Hence the demand for the services of roofing contractor companies to help them solve these needs.
We are well positioned to take on the challenges that are synonymous to roofing contractor businesses in the United States, and we are quite optimistic that we will meet out set target of generating enough income / profits from the first month or operations and grow the business beyond Harrisburg – Pennsylvania to other states in the United States of America within record time.
We have been able to critically examine the real estate market cum roofing contractors line of business and we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. The sales projections are based on information gathered on the field and some assumptions peculiar to similar start – ups in the United States of America;
Below are the sales projections for Pius Whiteland® Roofing Company it is based on the location of our business and the services within the real estate and construction industry that we will be offering;
- First Fiscal Year-: $500,000
- Second Fiscal Year-: $1.2 million
- Third Fiscal Year-: $1.7 million
N.B : This projection is done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and any major competitor offering same additional services as we do within the locations where we have a strong business presence. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher since some factors are beyond our control.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
We quite mindful of the fact that there are stiffer competitions in the roofing contractors market in the United States of America, hence we have been able to hire some of the best business developer to handle our sales and marketing.
Our sales and marketing team will be recruited based on their vast experience in the industry and they will be trained on a regular basis so as to be well equipped to meet their targets and the overall goal of the organization. The training is not restricted to only our full – time employees but also all our freelance contractors that are scattered all over the United States of America.
Our goal is to become one of the leading roofing companies in the United States of America which is why we have mapped out strategies that will help us take advantage of the available market and grow to become a major force in the industry.
Pius Whiteland® Roofing Company is set to make use of the following marketing and sales strategies;
- Introduce our business by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to stake holders in the construction industry, the real estate industry and also property owners and potential clients through the United States of America
- Promptness in bidding for government contracts and other contracts as it relates to roofing contractor jobs
- Advertise our business in real estate / properties magazines and websites
- List our business on yellow pages (local directories)
- Attend real estate related expos, seminars, and business fairs et al
- Create different packages for different category of clients in order to successfully work with their budget
- Leverage on the internet (social media platforms) and our official website to promote our business
- Encourage word of mouth marketing especially when we have a home for sale
- Join local chambers of commerce and industries with the aim of networking and marketing our services.
11. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
We have been able to work with our consultants to help us map out publicity and advertising strategies that will help us walk our way into the heart of our target market. We are set to take the roofing contractors cum construction industry by storm which is why we have made provisions for effective publicity and advertisement of our company.
Below are the platforms we intend to leverage on to promote and advertise our roofing contractor business;
- Place adverts on both print and electronic media platforms
- Place our flexi banners with our company’s logo and contacts in every property we put up for sale
- Sponsor relevant TV shows so as to be able to communicate our brand and what we do
- Maximize our company’s website to promote our business
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like; Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Badoo, Google+ and other platforms (real estate online forums) to promote our business and list our properties for sale and for lease.
- Install our Bill Boards on strategic locations in Harrisburg – Pennsylvania and key cities in the United States of America
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in constructions sites and other targeted areas from time to time
- Attend landlord and residence association meetings with the aim of networking and introducing our business.
- Ensure that all our workers wear our branded shirts and all our vehicles and ambulances are well branded with our company’s logo et al.
12. Our Pricing Strategy
Part of our business strategy is to ensure that we work within the budget of our potential clients to help them fix new roofs or maintained and repair old roofs to meet their expectations.
Since we are not directly in control of the pricing system as it relates to roofing materials, we can only abide by what is obtainable when it comes to fixing a price for roofing fixing, repairs and maintenance contract. But one thing is certain, we will ensure that we deliver excellent jobs when have we are contracted to do so.
Lastly, we will ensure that we keep our fees below the average market rate for all of our clients by keeping our overhead low and by collecting payment in advance. In addition, we will also offer special discounted rates to our clients from time to time especially when they recommend clients to us.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Pius Whiteland® Roofing Company is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that Pius Whiteland® Roofing Company will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment with cash
- Payment via credit cards / Point of Sale Machines (POS Machines)
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via mobile money transfer
- Payment via bank draft
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our client make payment for services rendered without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials to clients who may want to deposit cash or make online transfer for services rendered.
13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
In setting up any business, the amount or cost will depend on the approach and scale you want to undertake. If you intend to go big by renting a place, then you would need a good amount of capital as you would need to ensure that your employees are well taken care of, and that your facility is conducive enough for workers to be creative and productive.
This means that the start-up can either be low or high depending on your goals, vision and aspirations for your business. The tools and equipment that will be used are nearly the same cost everywhere, and any difference in prices would be minimal and can be overlooked.
As for the detailed cost analysis for starting a roofing contractor company; it might differ in other countries due to the value of their money. However, this is what it will cost us to set up Pius Whiteland® Roofing Company in the United States of America;
- The cost for office remodeling (construction of racks and shelves) – $20,000.
- Cost for payment of rent for a suitable Office facility with enough space in Harrisburg – Pennsylvania for 12 month at $1.76 per square feet in the total amount of – $105,600.
- The budget for insurance (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $5,400.
- The cost for computer software apps (Accounting Software, Payroll Software, CRM Software, Microsoft Office, QuickBooks Pro, drug interaction software, Physician Desk Reference software) – $7,000
- The cost for hiring Consultant – $2,500.
- The budget for permits and license – $2,000
- The total fee for incorporating the business in The United States of America – $750.
- The cost for equipping the office (computers, printers, fax machines, furniture, telephones, filing cabins, safety gadgets and electronics et al) – $15,000
- Other start-up expenses including stationery ( $500 ) and phone and utility deposits ($2,500 ).
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $100,000
- The cost of Launching our official Website – $600
- Additional Expenditure (Business cards, Signage, Adverts and Promotions et al) – $5,000
Going by the report from the market research and feasibility studies conducted, we will need over two hundred and fifty thousand ( 250,000 ) U.S. dollars to successfully set – up a small scale but standard roofing contractor company in the United States of America. Please note that the salaries of all our staff members for the first month is included in the expenditure.
Generating Funds / Startup Capital for Pius Whiteland® Roofing Company
Pius Whiteland® Roofing Company is a business that will be owned and managed by Pius Whiteland, his immediate family members and other business partners. They are the sole financial of the business which is why they decided to restrict the sourcing of the start – up capital for the business to just three major sources.
These are the areas we intend generating our start – up capital;
- Generate part of the start – up capital from personal savings and sale of his stocks
- Generate part of the start – up capital from friends and other extended family members
- Generate a larger chunk of the startup capital from the bank (loan facility).
N.B: We have been able to generate about $100,000 (Personal savings $80,000 and soft loan from family members $20,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $150,000 from our bank. All the papers and document has been duly signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited.
14. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of a business lies in the numbers of loyal customers that they have, the capacity and competence of the employees, their investment strategy and the business structure. If all of these factors are missing from a business (company), then it won’t be too long before the business close shop.
One of our major goals of starting Pius Whiteland® Roofing Company is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without the need for injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running.
We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to offer our roof fixing, maintenance and repair services a little bit cheaper than what is obtainable in the market and we are well prepared to survive on lower profit margin for a while.
Pius Whiteland® Roofing Company will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and re – training of our workforce is at the top burner.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of three years or more. We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
Check List / Milestone
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Incorporation: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts various banks in the United States: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of All form of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Renting of Office Facility and remodeling the facility in Harrisburg – Pennsylvania: Completed
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating capital from the CEO / President and Business Partners: Completed
- Applications for Loan from our Bankers: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Graphic Designs and Printing of Packaging Marketing / Promotional Materials: Completed
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the Needed furniture, office equipment, electronic appliances and facility facelift: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business (Business PR): In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement: In Progress
- Establishing business relationship with constructions companies, government contractors, landlord associations and other key players in the industry (networking and membership of relevant real estate bodies): In Progress
More on Construction & Engineering
City of Santa Clara
Business & Development » Permits
Permits and Other City Forms
Board & Commissions
- Application For Board & Commissions
- Minor (FAX) Permit Application Form
- Entertainment Permit
- New Business Tax Affidavit Form
- Outdoor Amplification of Music Permit Form
- Rental Unit Tax Affidavit Form
- Transient Occupancy Tax Exemption Report Form
- Transient Occupancy Tax Government Employee Exemption Form
- Transient Occupancy Tax Over Thirty-Day Exemption Form
- Transient Occupancy Tax Return Form
- Code of Fair Campaign Practices
- Procedure for Filing a Claim Against the City & Claim Form
- Written Petition to Council Form
- Appeal a Planning Commission or Architectural Committee decision
- Citizen Service Request Form
- Leadership Santa Clara Application
- Engineering Permits
- Permits and Guidelines
- Hazardous Waste
- Employment Application
Parks & Recreation
- Resident Adult/Guest Card Registration Packet
- Resident Youth Card Registration Packet
Planning & Development Permits
- Permit Center
- Online Building Permit & Inspection
- Planning Application and Permits
- Planning Application Fee Schedule
- Residential and Business Alarm permits
- Oversight of Santa Clara Businesses (e.g. bingo, taxi, tow, pedi-cab, massage, solicitors, mobile food trucks, private patrol, etc.)
- Business E ntertainment Permit application
- Special Events Permit Information
- Special Events Permit Application
Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents. They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.
City Hall » Departments » Community Development » Building & Safety
Information Bulletins and Standard Details
Technical information bulletins.
Building & Safety provides the following technical information bulletins to assist our customers with permit, code, and plan requirements.
- What is Exempt from a Permit?
- Retaining Walls Requiring a Building Permit
- Mudslide/Erosion Information
- Special Events - Building Permit Requirements
- Temporary Tent Requirements
- Metal Patio Cover Worksheet
- Abandonment of Pool or Septic Tank
- Revisions to Approved Plans
- Wood Burning Devices - AQMD Rule 445 FAQs
Roof Recovering (Re-roofing)
- Roof Recovering and Replacement (Re-roofing)
- Solar Energy System Re-roofing Policy (Residential)
Geotechnical and Foundations
- Geotechnical Report Requirements
- Prescriptive Foundations
- Stepped Footings
- Slope Setback Requirements
- Structural Design Criteria-Plan Requirements
- Wood Diaphragms (2019 CBC, with City Amendments)
- Wood Shear Walls (2019 CBC, with City Amendments)
- Structural Observation Requirements
- Structural Observation Report Form
- Conventional Wood-Framed Construction Sheet
- Unreasonable Hardship Application
- Attic Furnace (FAU) Requirements
- Residential Electrical Service Changes or Upgrades
- Multi-Family and Commercial Electrical Vehicle Charging Station (EVCS)
- Electrical Load Calculation Example (Residential)
- Back-Up Generator Plan Requirements (Residential)
- Electrical Transfer Switch Plan Requirements (Residential)
- Island Fixture Venting
- Graywater Installation Requirements
- Customer Restrooms in Businesses
Building & Safety provides the following standard details for small projects. When these standards are used, the project shall fully comply with the requirements included in the standards. Deviations from the standards will require plans and details approved by a California Licensed Architect, Civil Engineer, or Structural Engineer.
- Solid Roofed Patio Cover Standard Plans
- Shade Bar Patio Cover Standard Plans
- Concrete Block Fence Wall Detail (English)
- Concrete Block Fence Wall Detail (Spanish)
- Concrete Block Pilaster
- Concrete Block Retaining Wall
- Water Heater (Residential Gas-Fired)
- Acoustical Tile (T-Bar) Ceilings
Solar Energy Systems (Photovoltaic, Solar Water Heating)
Swimming pools and spas.
- Swimming Pool Plan Review Comment List
- Example Swimming Pool Site Plan
- Swimming Pool Barrier and Enclosure Form
- Swimming Pool Drainage Form
- Requirements for the Installation of Anti-Entrapment Devices
- Anti-Entrapment Certification Form
- Swimming Pool City Notes
Water efficiency improvements (sb 407).
- SB 407 Information Handout
- SB 407 Affidavit
- Civil Code Section 1101
CALGreen Code Plan Forms
- 2022 CALGreen Code Residential
- 2022 CALGreen Code Commercial
The information above is provided as a courtesy to our customers. It is the responsibility of the designer and/or builder to utilize this information correctly and in the proper context. Nothing in these documents shall be considered an approval to deviate from any code or other regulation .
Promo code has been activated
Note: Coupon Code Needs to be Applied During Checkout to get the pricing. Some restrictions apply
Coupon can be used multiple times
Have a different promo code?
Only one code may be used per order
- Deal of the Day
- Job Dashboard
- Single Sheet Printing
- Booklet/Book Printing
- Large Format Printing
- Apparel Printing
- Promo Product Printing
- Everything Else
- Simple Quote Form
- Layout Templates
- Preparing Artwork
- Remote Assistance
- Turnaround Calendar
- Check Order Status
- Sign In Your Account
- Layout Template
- Stock Designs
- 3M Post-it Products
- Advertising Flags
- Apparel Printing NEW
- Appointment Cards
- Award & Gift Certificates
- Bag Toppers or Header Cards
- Banner Stands
- Book Printing
- Booklets & Catalogs
- Boxes 10% Off
- Business Cards
- Button Pins
- Carbonless Forms
- CD/DVD Packaging
- Collated Sets
- Custom Packaging
- Die-cut Products
- Direct Mail Marketing
- Disposable Menus
- Door Hangers
- Every Door Direct Mail
- Full Color Roll Labels
- Invitations & Greeting Cards
- Label, Stickers & Decals
- Luxury Cards
- Market Place
- Plastic Printing
- Playing Cards
- Presentation Folders
- Printing by Industry
- Promotional Products
- Sample Kits
- Shaped Products
- Table Tents
- Trade Show Products
- Trading Cards
- Wrist Bands
Stock Flags - 16ft.
- Auto Repair & Detail
- Businesses & Services
- Car Dealerships
- Country & State
- Furniture Sale
- Fragile Labels
- Fragile Labels - Please Handle with Care
- Glass - Please Handle with Care
- Fragile Labels - This side up/ handle with care
- Fragile Labels - Delicate Instruments
- Fragile - Handle with Care
- Fragile Labels - Please Do Not Double Stack
- Electronic Material Do Not Drop Do Not Crush Labels
Direct Mail Postcards
- Direct Mail Postcard - 5x3.5
- Direct Mail Postcard - 5.5x4.25
- Direct Mail Postcard - 6x4
- Direct Mail Postcard - 6x4.25
- View More >>
Direct Mail Folded Postcards
- Half-Fold Direct Mail Postcard - 6x8.5 to 6x4.25
- Half-Fold Direct Mail Postcard - 7x10 to 7x5
- Half-Fold Direct Mail Postcard - 8.5x11 to 8.5x5.5
- Half-Fold Direct Mail Postcard - 9x12 to 9x6
Direct Mail Brochures
- 4 Page Half/Tri-fold Tabbed Mailer (11x17 to 11x8.5 to 3.6x8.5)
- 4 Page Half/Half-Fold Tabbed Mailer (17x11 to 8.5x11 to 8.5x5.5)
- Half-Fold Direct Mail Brochure- 17x11 to 8.5x11
- EDDM - 8x6.5
- EDDM - 9x6.25
- EDDM - 10x8
- EDDM - 11x4
Standard Business Cards
- Standard Business Cards 3.5x2
- Slick Business Card 3.5x1.5
- Tiny Business Cards 3.5x1
- European Business Cards 3.35x2.17
Square Business Cards
- Square Business Card 2x2
- Square Business Card 2.5x2.5
- Square Business Card 3x3
Shaped Business Cards
- Round Shape Card - 2" Diameter
- Round Business Card - 3" Diameter
- Cloud Shaped Business Card - 3.5"x2"
- Diamond Shaped Business Card - 3.5"x2"
Luxury Business Cards
- Luxury Business Card 3.5x2
- Luxury Slick Business Card 3.5x1.5
- Luxury European Business Cards 3.35x2.17
- Luxury Square Business Cards 2x2
Fold Over Business Cards
- Fold Over Business Cards 3.5x4 -> 3.5x2
- Fancy Business Card 5x2->3.5x2
Opaque Plastic Business Cards
- Opaque Plastic Card (Any Size)
- Plastic Business Card 3.5x2 inch (US Standard)
- Plastic Business Card 3.35x2.17 inch (European Standard)
- Plastic Slick Business Card 3.5x1.5 inch
Clear Plastic Business Cards
- Clear Plastic Business Card 3.5x2 inch
- Clear Plastic Business Card 3.5x1.5 inch
- Clear Plastic Business Card 2x2 inch
- Clear Plastic Business Card 2.5x2.5 inch
Specialty Business Cards
- Gold Business Cards
- Silver Business Cards
- Pearl Business Cards
- Kraft Business Cards
Soft Touch 32pt. Business Cards
- Soft Touch 32pt. Business Card 3.5x2
- Soft Touch 32pt. Business Card 3.5x1.5
- Soft Touch 32pt. European Business Cards 3.35x2.17
- Soft Touch 32pt. Square Business Cards 2x2
- Booklet Printing
- Perfect Bound Book
- Spiral Coil Bound Book
- Full Color Roll Label
- Spot Color Roll Labels
- Rectangle Labels
- Kiss Cut (Any Shape) Vinyl Stickers
- Common Shaped Stickers
- Sticker Sheets
- Vehicle Decals
- Bumper Stickers
- Window Decals
- Wall Stickers
- Floor Decals
- Stock Labels
- Flat Invitations
- Folded Invitations
- Luxury Invitation Cards
- Metallic Paper Invitations
- Kraft Paper Invitations
- Save The Date Cards
- Signs On Rigid Substrate
- A-Frame & Sidewalk Signs
- Point of Purchase (POP) Signs
- Window Signs
- Shaker Board Signs
- Common Shaped Signs
- Backlit Signs
- Magnetic Signs
- Vehicle Signs
- 13oz. Standard Vinyl Banner
- 13 oz Supersize Vinyl Banner
- 18oz. Premium Vinyl Banner
- Indoor Banner
- Mesh Banner
- Fabric Banner
- Fabric Banner XL (wrinkle free)
- Fabric Banner Blockout
- Canvas Prints
- X Banner stand 24" x 63"
- Everyday Retractable Banner Stand - 33"
- Economy Retractable Banner Stand - 33"
- Premium Retractable Banner Stand - 33"
- Wide Retractable Banner Stand - 47"
- Tension Fabric Stand 36"x90"
- Table Top Banner Stand 11.5"x17.5"
- SD Retractable Banner Stand 36"x92"
- SD Retractable Banner Stand 48"x92"
- SD Retractable Banner Stand 60"x92"
- Large Format Posters (1-100 prints)
- Bulk Posters (50+ prints)
- Poster Stands and Boards
- Dry-Erase Poster
- PVC Sign (3 mm)
- PVC Sign (6 mm)
- Dibond Sign (3 mm)
- Aluminum Sign (0.04 inch)
- Aluminum Sign (0.08 inch)
- Gatorboard Sign (3/16 inch)
- Foamcore Sign (3/16 inch)
- Coroplast Sign (4 mm)
- Coroplast Sign (10 mm)
- Styrene Sign (30 mil)
- Clear Acrylic Sign 3/16 inch
- Magnetic Sign (30 mil)
- Dry Erase Magnet (30 mil)
- Dry Erase Dibond
- Stock Designs for Economy Feather Flag - 16ft.
- Tear Drop Flags
- Feather Angled Flags
- Rectangle Flags
- Advertising Flag Hardware
- Pop-Up Displays
- Table Throws
- Curve Shape Tension Fabric
- Straight Shape Tension Fabric
- Curve Shape Velcro Fabric
- Straight Shape Velcro Fabric
- Counter Cards
- Table Covers for 6 & 8 ft. Tables
- Stretch Table Throw for 6ft. & 8ft. Tables
- Solid Color Table Covers for 6ft. & 8ft. Tables
- Table Runners
- 10ft Event Canopy
- Event Canopy Carrying Bag w/ Wheels
- Event Canopy Hardware
- Replacement Graphics for Event Canopy
- A-Frame Table Tents
- Pyramid Table Tents
- Triangle Table Tent
- Event Tickets with Perforated Stub
- Event Tickets (No Perforated Stubs)
- Tyvek Wrist Bands (1 inch)
Pop-Up Displays for all sizes of Trade Show Booths (6ft, 8ft, 10ft, 20ft). Comes with full-color printed graphics
- 6ft Curve Tension Fabric Display
- 8ft Curve Tension Fabric Display
- 10ft Curve Tension Fabric Display
- 8ft Straight Tension Fabric Display
- 10ft Straight Tension Fabric Display
- 20ft Straight Tension Fabric Display
- 8ft Curve Velcro Fabric Pop Up Display
- 10ft Curve Velcro Fabric Pop Up Display
- 8ft Straight Velcro Fabric Pop Up Display
- 10ft Straight Velcro Fabric Pop Up Display
Achieve 360 degrees of branding with a custom full fabric dye sub canopy and hardware package.
PrintPapa, one of the top sellers of banner stands in Bay Area, California, offers different types of roll-up banner stands online.
Political campaign direct mail postcards, political campaign doorhangers, political campaign yard signs, political campaign flyers, political campaign banners, political campaign palm cards, restaurant printing, a-frame signs, real estate printing, real estate postcards, real estate doorhangers, real estate flyers & brochures, real estate signs, real estate full-service eddm, other real estate products.
- Additional Services
- Quick links
Login To Check Promotional Offers
Need die-cutting, PMS colors, special folding, special paper, odd size or anything else?
Please choose the correct form
We will review your request and create a custom quote.
Check the email to view the quote online.
Recently Browsed Products
Get the complete idea of materials, thickness, products, shapes, UV coating, finishing by ordering our Sample kits.
Thanks to our incredible customers. At PrintPapa, we take pride in what we do. If you are not happy we are not either!!.
Who are we?
Services we Offer?
Direct mail Services
Custom Design Services
Special Proofing Request
Die Cutting Services
Any Custom Bindery Services
UV Coating Services
- 5 Color Large Format Offset Printing
- 8-up printing of A4 size
- UV LED curing
- Max. sheet size: 24"x36"
- 4 Color Offset Printing
- Waterless Direct Imaging Press
- State of the Art Pre-press
- 300 Line screen on every job
- Max. sheet size: 13"x18"
RYOBI 3302 & RYOBI 3200
- 1 & 2 Color Offset Printing
- Pantone Colors
- Exact Color Matching
- Custom Stock
- Max. sheet size: 12"x17.7"
- Single Sheet Printing Job
- Booklets/Book Printing Job
- Large Format Printing Job
- Apparel Printing Job
- Promo Product Printing Job
What are you looking for?
Roofing Company in Hayward, CA
- Name (A - Z)
42683 Brantwood Ct, Fremont, CA 94538
David Stoppel Roofing Inc
BBB Rating: A+
1540 Barlow Ct, Fremont, CA 94536
Beck Roofing Company, Inc.
21123 Meekland Ave, Hayward, CA 94541
Mr. Doctor Leaks
Serving the Hayward area.
Benson Roofing Inc
8865 Airport Rd, Redding, CA 96002
Sierra Roofing and Solar
6955 Sierra Ct. Ste# 102, Dublin, CA 94568
4026 3rd St, San Francisco, CA 94124
5849 Moraga Ave, San Jose, CA 95123
Timberline Roofing Solutions
3494 Camino Tassajara, Danville, CA 94506
1. Beck Roofing Company, Inc.
From Business: Beck Roofing Company, Inc. is known throughout the roofing industry and among Bay Area customers as reliable and reputable, with quality work and customer…
2. Maciel Roofing Construction Inc
From Business: Maciel Roofing Construction Inc. in Hayward, California, is a roofing company that established in 1996 as a family-owned-and-operated business. Our quality and…
3. Applied Water Systems
From Business: Neal Golding has been in Business since 1985 providing Waterproofing Services to residential and Business owners in the Alameda, and Contra Costa Counties.…
4. Custom Craft Urethane
From Business: Custom Craft Urethane has been providing contracting and foam roofing services for more than 20 years. The company serves clients in Alameda, Atherton, Belmont,…
5. Rivera Roofing
From Business: PUTTING A ROOF OVER YOUR HEAD IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING YOUR HOME DOES. Making sure your roof is sound and secure is incredibly important, yet many homeowners…
6. General Roofing Co.
They accommodated my very hectic schedule for the initial estimate. The office staff seemed happy to answer all my questions and did not make me…
7. Sierra Roofing and Solar
From Business: Since its founding in 1976, Sierra Roofing and Solar has provided high quality roof replacements and repairs. It is with sincere dedication that we provide…
8. Apache Roofing
I tried calling several roofing companies to come out to check my roof. I finally got a hold of Mel of Apache Roofing. He calmed me down n assured…
9. David Stoppel Roofing Inc
From Business: *Free Estimates by Owner, David Stoppel *All Jobs Owner Supervised
10. Associated Builders
From Business: John H. Chung founded Associated Builders as a sole proprietorship in 1981, and by 1997 his venture had grown into a California corporation. Today, John employs…
11. Timberline Roofing Solutions
From Business: Residential & Commercial * Free Estimates * Bonded & Insured * Real Estate Inspections * Competitive Rates * Gutters * Repairs * Roof Inspections * Manufacturer…
12. MNJ Roofing Company
Fantastic job. It is a wonderful company to fix my roof. Thank you for their hard work. I recommend this company. My roof is really dry and clean…
13. Urethane Foam Roofing Harry Bunfill
Serving the Hayward Area
From Business: At that time we used conventional materials such as plastic cement, fiberglass, fibered asbestos asphalt coatings, and cold process materials to repair, patch,…
14. Williams Roofing
15. mr. doctor leaks.
From Business: Specializing in all types of roof installation & repairs. Roofing Repairs is our specialty. Tile Roof Repairs, Metal Roofing Repairs, Shingle Roof Repairs, Wood…
16. Benson Roofing Inc
We have a 2800 sq foot tear off and replacement. The estimator who came to our property was rude, insulting and unprofessional.
17. JBP Sheetmetal
From Business: We provide rain gutter installation services. We can match any style of rain gutters. With over 30 years of experience, we are more than qualified to accommodate…
18. Two Brothers Roofing Repair Inc.
From Business: Categorized under Building Contractors
19. Williams Roofing
From Business: Williams Roofing is a family owned full-service roofing contractor serving the East Bay Area with generations of experience. We offer roofing inspections,…
20. Lopez Roofing
From Business: We are The Right Company for the Job! We take pride in being the right company for the job whether your roofing needs include shingles, tile roofs, flat roofs,…
21. State Roofing Systems Inc.
From Business: State Roofing Systems, Inc. was established in 1981 by Keith Symons and Jack White. Being professional roofing contractors, our focus is primarily on…
22. Buck's Roofing LLC
Bucks was a top notch company. Jim has decades of roofing experience and made it easy for us to chose a great product. Jim offered great advice on…
23. Planchon Roofing & Siding Company
From Business: Complete Roofing Service Installation & Repair; EMERGENCY SERVICE AVAILABLE;All Types of Roofs Including Composite Shingles; 90 Rolled Roofing; Torch Dow…
24. Crawford Sheet Metal Co.
From Business: Gutters are an essential part of your home s or business s roofing, preventing water damage below and capturing falling debris. If your gutters are looking…
25. Homewood Lumber, Deck, Window, Door & Truss
When you visit Homewood Lumber in Loomis CA, if you're lucky enough to be hooked up with either Ron Horton or Adam, you have my word that you will…
26. Bunfill Harry Urethane Roofing
From Business: We are a third generation roofing construction company that has been owned and operated under the same company name and contractor’s license since 1975. After…
27. Metal Building Company
28. al's roofing supply.
I have been searching for replacement roof tiles for a while. Al's doesn't sell loose pieces but the gentleman who answered the phone provided…
Contact Us Today
29. Chandler Ham Inc.
From Business: A full service licensed roofing contractor 611983. *Better Business Bureau Member *Is an affiliate member of BEAR (Bay East Association of Realtors). *Carries…
30. Regevig K Roofing
From Business: **Commercial Roofing Specialist** *Onsite Free Estimates *Commercial, Industrial, Residential
YP - The Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page.
Traditionally, a marketing plan includes the four P's: Product, Price, Place, and Promotion. For a roofing business plan, your marketing strategy should include the following: Product: In the product section, you should reiterate the type of roofing company that you documented in your company overview.
A realistic plan means making simple and practical plans that can lead to growth and profit in your roofing business. The purpose of a company can motivate a team and unite them to achieve a common goal. Your purpose can center around, for example, being highly profitable and seeing the healthy growth of your roofing business.
2.1 The Business. Edward Roofers will be managed and owned by two brothers, Paul Edward and Kim Edward. The business is based on installing, repairing and shingling roofs of residential houses and small offices. Our business, as well as all our workers, are insured and licensed.
A Sample Roofing Company Business Plan Template. 1. Industry Overview. Players in the roofing contractors are involved in installing roofs, siding, sheet metal and roof drainage systems, such as downspouts and gutters. They also carry out activities such as also treating roofs (e.g. spraying, painting or coating), coppersmithing, tinsmithing ...
Complete a Development Services Intake Form. Fees will be calculated upon submittal. Plan Check and Planning fees are required at the time of application, the other fees can be paid when the permit is issued. Submit plans, to scale, with a sheet size of 18" X 24" to 24" X 36" and any other required documents digitally.
Schedule an Appointment. City Hall is open Monday - Thursday, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. (Closed 12 p.m. - 1 p.m.), and Friday, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. The City of Santa Clara encourages scheduling virtual appointments for services. The public may schedule virtual and in-person appointments on our booking page. Planning services, including providing ...
• Ensure that you have your transportation plan and written exam confirmation notice - with the materials it says to bring - ready for the next day. On the Exam Day • Eat a light meal before the exam. The written exam administration will usually last for several hours, and hunger can be a distraction.
Entertainment Permit. New Business Tax Affidavit Form. Outdoor Amplification of Music Permit Form. Rental Unit Tax Affidavit Form. Transient Occupancy Tax Exemption Report Form. Transient Occupancy Tax Government Employee Exemption Form. Transient Occupancy Tax Over Thirty-Day Exemption Form. Transient Occupancy Tax Return Form.
Information about the Building & Safety: Plancheck Information for the City of Santa Clarita. Find information such as Swimming Pool Plan Correction Sheet, Guide for Residential Over-the-Counter Plan Review, Residential Plan Requirements for Issuance of Building Permits, Tenant Improvement Application Requirements
floor area in mercantile and business occupancies is more than 1500 sq ft as per CPC Section 412.3. Exiting Plan: Show the exiting system including rated components and relationship of rated walls to roof structure, ceilings and floor. Indicate the occupant load of each space or room. Show all paths of travel to exits,
Looking for Customized Online Printing Services in California and around? Visit Printpapa for high-quality printing at an affordable price. Call us at 408-567-9553.
6 Rev. 6/2018 IV. GENERAL CONSTRUCTION AND EQUIPMENT REQUIREMENTS The plans shall show and specify, in detail, the following: A. FLOORS (CalCode 114268) 1. Floors in food establishments (except in sales and dining areas) shall be durable,
Instructions: In the column labeled "Plan Reference," specify where each measure can be found on the plans. Chapter 3, Green Building Plan Reference General 301.1 SCOPE. Buildings shall be designed to include the green building measures specified as mandatory in the application checklists contained in this code.
6955 Sierra Ct. Ste# 102. Dublin, CA 94568. CLOSED NOW. From Business: Since its founding in 1976, Sierra Roofing and Solar has provided high quality roof replacements and repairs. It is with sincere dedication that we provide…. 8. Apache Roofing.
information which you should know if you plan to purchase existing promissory notes or fund loans, the repayment of which is secured by deeds of trust recorded against California real property. The funding of a loan or the purchase of a promissory note is an investment which involves risk. Prior to becoming a lender of loans or a purchaser of
note: this is a sample. private road maintenance agreement only and is intended to assist private landowners who desire to enter into a private road maintenance agreement. any person or persons using this agreement should review it carefully with their own legal counsel. private road maintenance agreement
QUO WARRANTO Resolution of Disputes --Right to Public Office 1990 California Attorney General's Office OPINION UNIT - P.O. BOX 944255, SACRAMENTO, CA 94244-2550
View Plan Check Status. Please enter a permit number or a Sunnyvale address. If you supply both, the address will be ignored. * Permit Number. Example: 20061234. -- OR --. * Address. Examples: 456 Olive, 650 W Olive Av #A36.
their Web Design Plan and Master Testing Plan-identifying Xerox's employees, Ginger Salone and Kim Anderson-including purportedly knowingly false claims that automated testers were sufficient to test for accessibility issues. (Id. ¶¶ 13, 52-55, 57-61.) Defendants' failure to use human testers and proper