- PH54-200-S500-R (H54P)
- PH54-100-S500-R (H54P)
- PH42-020-S300-R (H42P)
- PM54-060-S250-R (M54P)
- PM54-040-S250-R (M54P)
- PM42-010-S260-R (M42P)
- DYNAMIXEL Protocol 1.0
- DYNAMIXEL Protocol 2.0
- ROBOTIS OP3
- ROBOTIS OP2
- ROBOTIS STEM
- ROBOTIS PREMIUM
- Beginner Level
- Comprehensive Level
- ROBOTIS MINI
- DYNAMIXEL SDK
- DYNAMIXEL Workbench
- DYNAMIXEL Wizard 2.0
- Dynamixel Wizard
- R+ Task 2.0
- R+ Manager 2.0
- R+ Motion 2.0
- R+ Design 2.0
- R+ Task 3.0
- R+ m.Task 2.0
- R+ m.Motion 2.0
- R+ m.Design
- Embedded C(CM-510/700)
- Embedded C(CM-530)
- Arduino IDE
- ROBOTIS Framework Packages
- ROBOTIS Manipulator library
- *OpenCM IDE
- OpenCM 485 EXP
- BT-410 Dongle
- Geared Motor
- Servo Motor
- High Speed Geared Motor
- Low Speed Geared Motor
- DYNAMIXEL Communication Bridge
- U2D2 Power Hub
- DYNAMIXEL Shield
- DYNAMIXEL Shield MKR
- Distance Sensor
- Touch Sensor
- Gyro Sensor
- IR Array Sensor
- Color Sensor
- Magnetic Sensor
- Temperature Sensor
- Motion Sensor
- Integrated Sensor
- DYNAMIXEL Selection Guide
- DYNAMIXEL Quick Start Guide
- DYNAMIXEL SYSTEM
- EDUCATION KITS
R+ Task 3.0 is an integrated software tool that combines R+ Task 2.0 and R+ Motion 2.0.
- TASK In computer science, a task generally means a set of relevant activities to complete the work at hand. In RoboPlus terms, a task code is a source code programmed for a robot to complete a task. A robot operates according to the task code created by the user, and the RoboPlus Task is a program that helps the user to write task code easily. Task code has different file extensions based on RoboPlus software version. Please see below table.
The Task files are not backward compatible, but lower version files can be converted to tsk3 with R+ Task 3.0.
- MOTION Motion is a necessary set of position and speed data for DYNAMIXEL, which eventually becomes a valid movement for a robot. In order to make the robot move, the correct Motion project file must exist for the robot. Motion project file has different file extensions based on RoboPlus software version. Please see below table.
The Motion files are not backward compatible, but lower version files can be converted to mtn3 with R+ Task 3.0.
Controller Compatibility Table
- Windows Installer
- Android App
WARNING : Using R+ Task 3.0 with a table PC is not currently available due to resolution issues. It will be fixed in the near future. Please use R+ Task 3.0 with a smart phone or PC.
Home Tab The following image is the initial screen at start up, which includes default examples, file and settings menu.
Programming Tab The following image shows the task code programming screen, which provides programming toolbar, source view, outline menu, device and download menu.
Debugging Tab The following image shows task code debugging screen, which provides the output monitor and virtual remote controller functions.
Motion Unit Tab User can select the example motion or create custom motion in User Robot Project.
Motion Tab User can select motion units play them.
Motion Download Tab Selected motions can be downloaded to the controllers in this tab.
R+m.Task 3.0 (ROBOTIS)
About this app
Developer contact, more by steam education association.
R+ m.Task2 (ROBOTIS) 4+
Robotis co., ltd., designed for ipad.
- 3.0 • 1 Rating
*BT-410 only R+ m.Task is a software designed for mobile device to program robots (OLLO, DREAM, SMART, STEM, BIOLOID) developed by ROBOTIS Co., Ltd. [Features] 1. Basic programming (Generate and edit task file) Just like RoboPlus S/W PC version, creating file, editing, selecting function and configuration is available. 2. Download file into the robot Attach BT-410 onto the robot and connect to your mobile device via Bluetooth for program downloading. ((NOT Compatible with CM-5, CM-510, CM-700.) 3. Sample task codes included When installing, OLLO Task code files for Explorer, Inventor, and Challenger kits come included. 4. Wireless control of the robot Without RC-100A remote controller, you can take control of the robot (Joystick mode, Tilting mode, Button mode) 5. Monitor the robot’s output real-time Once connected via Bluetooth, you can monitor the program output on the screen [ Minimum requirements ] iPhone 4S, iPod 5G, iPad mini, iPad 2
CM-151 controller has been added to Dream.
Ratings and Reviews
Not quite there....
There are some great things about this app. The interface is nice, pretty intuitive, easy to figure out - particularly if you have experience with the PC versions. It works well with the Robotis MINI. My main issue with it is that it does not work with CMS530, Bioloid Premium. I did the latest upgrade - and it lists that it has improved compatibility with the CMS530, but you still cannot download the Bioloid Premium example files, or your own code files if they have more than 3-4 lines of code. It times out and says that the download failed. This is only a limitation with the BT410 and Apple versions of the software. I have been in touch with their support and have a recent email indicating that this quite likely could not be fixed due to the firmware, etc. So, when I saw this update - I was hoping that it really had been fixed. Ah well - the robots are still fun…just have to use Windows Bootcamp on my MacAir and a BT210 to download files for it to work. Given the prices of these robots, it would be nice if they were truly compatible with Apple products too...
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Developer Website
- App Support
More By This Developer
R+ m.Design (ROBOTIS)
R+ m.Motion2 (ROBOTIS)
You Might Also Like
ELIO -DIY Bluetooth Controller
Wordmaster 워드마스터 수능 2000(18개정)
더공감 과학수사 AR
Just added to your cart
ROBOTIS STEM Level 2
Adding product to your cart
Learn the principles of STEM ( S cience, T echnology, E ngineering, and M athematics) with the ROBOTIS STEM Level 2 , an expansion kit that builds upon the principles learned in ROBOTIS STEM Level 1 .*
You can build up to (9) example robots with the ROBOTIS STEM Level 2 kit. The kit includes fully-colored workbooks that provide detailed assembly instructions. Alternatively, you can download the R+ Design program for the preview of robot assembly and structure. Zoom in/out or rotate the 3D model to view the robot from any angle.
- You MUST purchase or own ROBOTIS STEM Level 1 in order to use ROBOTIS STEM Level 2 as major components of Level 1 are used in Level 2. ( Click here to purchase )
- You MUST download the Motion file with the Task code as the Task code calls the Motion file.
KEY PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Grade Level: 7th - 12th Grade
- Lesson Hours: 54+
- Number of Lessons: 27 Lessons
- The student to Kit Ratio: 1:1 Recommended (Up to 2:1)
- Curriculum Sample: STEM Level 2 Curriculum Example (See notes below)
- Support & BOM Guide: Robotis E-Manual ( Click here to read )
- Software: R+ Design, R+ Task, R+ Motion (iOS, Android, macOS, Window Compatible) ( Click here to read )
Building the ROBOTIS STEM Level 2 Examples
For programming ROBOTIS STEM Level 2, you will need RoboPlus Task and RoboPlus Motion , which are included in the RoboPlus suite. Alternatively, you can download the new version of RoboPlus Task, R+ Task 2.0 and RoboPlus Motion, R+ Motion 2.0 here.
Programming the ROBOTIS STEM Level 2 Examples
- The ROBOTIS STEM Level 2 can be programmed using RoboPlus ( Windows ). The kit comes with a download CD but you can download it here.
- For programming ROBOTIS STEM Level 2, you will need RoboPlus Task ( Windows , Android ) and RoboPlus Motion ( Windows , macOS , iOS , Android ), which are included in the RoboPlus Suite. Alternatively, you can download the new version of RoboPlus Task , R+Task 3.0 ( Windows , macOS , iOS , Android ), and RoboPlus Motion, R+ Motion 2.0 ( Windows , macOS , iOS , Android ) here.
The ROBOTIS STEM Level 2 kit comes with (2) workbooks that are fully illustrated in color. The workbooks span (9) chapters and provide a methodological training process. Each chapter is further divided into (3) sections to cover the following lesson plans:
- Basic Phase: Students learn the scientific and technological principles behind the robot they are about to build. At the end of this chapter, there is a detailed assembly manual.
- Application Phase: Students learn the principles of robot programming and the mathematics of programming.
- Practical Phase: Students apply their knowledge to creatively solve advanced problems and configure their robots for competitions.
PRODUCT is subject to the Original Manufacturers warranty, repair, and return policy.
30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
- If you are not satisfied with your product you may return it within 30 days of receipt for an exchange or refund. The product must be unopened and in its original packaging. The customer is responsible for return shipping charges.
ONE YEAR WARRANTY OVERVIEW
- Unless otherwise noted, ROBOTIS warrants its products against defects for 1 year. Products that are not manufactured by ROBOTIS or are co-developed with ROBOTIS may not be covered under warranty.
- Unless otherwise noted, ROBOTIS battery products with Lithium-Polymer chemistry (LiPo) are warrantied for 6 months from the date of purchase. "Over-discharge, misuse, or incorrect charging practices may void this warranty."
- You will not qualify for a warranty or refund if there is normal wear & tear, abuse to the product, improper tampering, or accidental damage.
- Worn out gears, burnt motors, and PCBs, and damaged cables are not covered under warranty.
- Modification of the Dynamixel Firmware to disable Error Status or Shutdown Alarms may also void our warranty.
- Please back up source codes and files in the product before requesting RMA. ROBOTIS is not responsible for any software and file loss in the product.
- Share Share on Facebook
- Tweet Tweet on Twitter
- Pin it Pin on Pinterest
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
In computer science, a task generally means a set of relevant activities to complete the work at hand. In RoboPlus terms, a task code is a source code
In RoboPlus terms, a task code is a source code programmed for a robot to complete a task. A robot operates according to the task code created by the user, and
R+m.Task 2.0 is a software designed for mobile device to program robots (DREAM, SMART, STEM, BIOLOID, MINI) developed by ROBOTIS Co., Ltd.
R+m.Task 3.0 is an integrated software of R+Task 2.0 and R+Motion 2.0. This software will allow users to program the task code and create
Programming Guide for ROBOTIS DREAM with R+Block, R+Task and Python (By C.N. Thai) ... The video tutorials can be accessed at this YouTube videos playlist. The
This video is a basic guide to using ROBOTIS' R+ Task 3.0 software to create and teach custom motions to a connected robot using the "custom
This video is a basic guide to using ROBOTIS' free software R+ Task 3.0 to replay custom motions to your connected robot.
Task 3.0 (ROBOTIS) App. R+m.Task 3.0 is an integrated software of R+Task 2.0 and R+Motion 2.0. This software will allow users to program the task code and
Task2 (ROBOTIS) and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. ... Task is a software designed for mobile device to program robots (OLLO
You can build up to (9) example robots with the ROBOTIS STEM Level 2 kit. ... Alternatively, you can download the new version of RoboPlus Task, R+Task 3.0