Robots Student Worksheet
Uploaded by, document information, original title, share this document, share or embed document, sharing options.
- Share on Facebook, opens a new window Facebook
- Share on Twitter, opens a new window Twitter
- Share on LinkedIn, opens a new window LinkedIn
- Share with Email, opens mail client Email
- Copy Link Copy Link
Did you find this document useful?
Is this content inappropriate, original title:.
Reward Your Curiosity
- Share on Facebook, opens a new window
- Share on Twitter, opens a new window
- Share on LinkedIn, opens a new window
- Share with Email, opens mail client
- New? Start Here!
FREE Robot Printables Worksheets for Preschool and Kindergarten
Do you have a robot fan in your house? These robot worksheets allow children to practice a variety of math, literacy, alphabet, and more while having fun with robot printables. Use these robot worksheet set with your toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade child in a robot theme or as educational robot activities. Simply print preschool worksheets and you are ready to play and learn!
Children are so fascinated by robots! I don’t know if it is the funny shape of their bodies, how smart they are, the fact that people build robots, or what. These super cute robot printables are a great way to get kids engaged with educational activities to learn a variety of skills, letter tracing, tracing numbers, addition, sequencing, what comes next, addition, and so much more! This HUGE pack of robot worksheets are sure to help get toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarteners, and grade 1 students excited to learn! There are also some activities in which they can work on their fine motor skills as well. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love the free printable kindergarten worksheets in this pack! We love to use themed worksheets for kids for a robot week, extra practice, summer learning, and other supplemental activities.
Print the free robot worksheets in this pack that are the right level for your child and have fun learning with these silly robots.
- Lines – Trace the Lines
- Paths– Find your Way through the Paths
- Alphabet Puzzle Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lower case letters to the uppercase ones.
- Trace the Words – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- Trace the Letters of the Alphabet –Trace the uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
- Trace the Numbers –Trace the numbers from one to fifty.
- I Spy – Count the Objects– Count the objects.
- Syllable Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompomor candy onto the correct answer.
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Counting Cards – Shade the answer or cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Addition Cards – Shade the answer or cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Subtraction Cards – Shade the answer or cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
Robot worksheets preschool
- Cut and Paste the Pattern – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Coloring Activity – Roll a dice and then color the picture in the correct color.
- Find the Letters – Shade in the squares or use a dot marker or bingo marker to dot out all of the correct letters.
- Let’s Graph – Print out the pictures on white cardstock and then cut them out. Place them face down on a table and pick up one and graph.
- Write and Color –Write the word then color the picture.
- Color Matching Cards –Match the color; a great way to learn colors
- Shadow Matching Cards –Match the picture with its shadow.
- Match the Shapes –Draw a line to match the shapes.
- Match the Pictures –Draw a line to match the pictures.
- Match the Picture to the Word – Draw a line to match the picture to the word.
- More or Less – Read the instructions and write the correct numbers.
- Singular or Plural? – Write the words in the correct column
- Cut and Paste Alphabetical Order – Cut and paste in the correct alphabetical order
- Make a Word – Make as many words as you can from the word
- Telling the Time – Shade in the box with the correct time
- Write the Numbers – Count then trace over the number words
- Write the Shapes – Trace over the shapes and then the name of the shape
- Let’s Add – Add the two digit equations
- I can Subtract – Subtract the two digit equations
Looking for more themed, free pre k worksheets ? You will love these resources:
- Super cute The Very Hungry Caterpillar Printables
- Join Olaf, Anna, and Elsa with this cute Frozen Worksheets pack of worksheets for pre-k, kindergarten, and grade 1 students
- Free Superhero Worksheets featuring Superman, Batman, Spiderman, and more super hero pals to make learning fun!
- These princess worksheets are sure to help your little princess get excited about learning her ABCs and 123s.
- Of grab your frying pan to go on an adventure learning with these Rapunzel Worksheets
- If you give a mouse a cookie printable worksheets to work on a variety of early learning skills.
- Work on these Star Wars Worksheets from a galaxy far, far away
- Practice a variety of skills while learning about the life cycle of a penguin worksheets
- These free firefighter printables are a great way to learn about fire fighters while practicing other skills too
- Complete these Knights and Castles Activities in these fun pages
- The friendly guys in these Monsters Inc Printables scare because they care!
- HUGE pack of Dinosaur Worksheets
- Kids will go nuts over these prehistoric Free Dinosaur Printables
- Ahoy there! Landlubers join the crew with these Pirate Worksheets
- Preschool Construction Theme Printables are perfect for kids who love all those big construction vehicles
- Super cute Pattern Worksheets
- Stop to smell the roses with this huge pack of Flower Worksheets
- Dive into a fun period of history with these Wild West Worksheets
- Head out of this world as you learn about the solar system with these Planet Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Practice number recognition with these Animal color by number worksheets or work on counting with these Farm I Spy Printables
- Plus don’t miss these free alphabet printables
- Disney Villain Printables – Themed Kindergarten Worksheets
Looking for more abc printables for kids? You have tons of free alphabet printables
- Fun Alphabet, Phonics Coloring Pages
- Super cute, Free printable Letter Recognition Worksheets – each page has a different theme
- Disney Alphabet Coloring Pages to practice letter tracing A-Z
- Alphabet Books pdf – a book for each letter of the alphabet from A to Z
- Free Printable Alphabet Worksheets – handy with a page per letter with tracing for upper and lowercase letters
- Alphabet Maze pack to practice ABCs with cute themed mazes
- Print these handy Alphabet Printables for Wall
- Cut and Paste Alphabet Worksheets – great for learning ABCs with pre-k
- Super Cute Printable Letter Hats to color and wear for letter of the week
- Simple Alphabet Playdough Mats with space to trace letters
- Finish the picture Alphabet Playdough Mats
- Practice phonemic awareness with these cute, free printable KITE alphabet craft s
- Handy Alphabet Printables for Wall
- Build letters with these cute lego letters mat set
- Match letters and sounds to make a PB & J sandwich with clever initial sounds activities
- Free Build a Letter Template
Alphabet Activities for Kids
- Super cute Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Practice letters with these clever Pirate ABC Worksheets
- Our most popular Alphabet worksheets as they have a little of everything (above)
- Super cute alphabet crafts using our free lower case letters printables
- Uppercase Alphabet Letter Crafts
- Alphabet Strips are a handy visual for kids
- Practice a variety of math and litearcy skills with these themed free alphabet printables
- Make a cute handprint alphabet project for each letter A – Z
- Simple Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Fun Letter Recognition Worksheets for Kids to do with do a dot markers
- Animal Themed Uppercase Letter Tracing Cards
- Alphabet Dot Marker Printables
- Animal Themed ABC Worksheets
- Cute fish Find the Letter Worksheets
- Print and Go Find the Letter Worksheets
- Free Printable Uppercase Letter Crafts
- Outrageously FUN Fruit Loop Alphabet Mats
- Looking for more free printables? We have lots of pre k worksheets , kindergarten worksheets 1st grade worksheets , and over 1 million pages of FREE worksheets for kids .
Looking for more fun, creative ways you can begin your free homeschool ? We have over 1,000,000 pages of FREE Printable Worksheets including resources for: pre k worksheets , kindergarten worksheets , 1st grade worksheets , 2nd grade worksheets , 3rd grade worksheets , 4th grade worksheets , 5th grade worksheets , 6th grade worksheets , and more. Plus see our history lessons for kids , printable math games , language arts worksheets , sight word worksheets , free alphabet printables , and cvc word activities for kids of all ages!
Free robot printables
Before you grab your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
>> Robot Printable Pack <<
You may also like
Pot of Gold Letter Sounds Sort – St Patricks Day...
FREE Printable Alphabet Battle Game
My Spelling Dictionary with Ruled Lines
Animal Report Template
FREE Zoo Field trip Worksheet and Animal Reports
Pop Rocks and Soda Science Experiment for Kids
Ice cream Counting Cards
Curriculum Choices – Kindergarten and 2nd Grade
About the author.
Beth Gorden is the creative multi-tasking creator of 123 Homeschool 4 Me. As a busy homeschooling mother of six, she strives to create hands-on learning activities and worksheets that kids will love to make learning FUN! She has created over 1 million pages of printables to help teach kids ABCs, science, English grammar, history, math, and so much more! Beth is also the creator of 2 additional sites with even more educational activities and FREE printables - www.kindergartenworksheetsandgames.com and www.preschoolplayandlearn.com
Just wanted to say my little ones love your stuff.
Cheers, Helen R. in Adelaide, South Australia
Wow very helpful to us.. Tha k you so much..
Leave a Comment X
- +90 850 288 3500
- Dijital İçerik Portalı
- Yayın Kataloglarımız
- Bayi Girişi
- Türkiye Geneli Sınav Başvurusu
- Logo Kullanımı
- İnsan Kaynakları
- Bayilik Başvuru Formu
- Okul Öncesi
- YDS & YÖKDİL & IELTS
- A1 Türkçe Öğretim Seti
- A2 Türkçe Öğretim Seti
- B1 Türkçe Öğretim Seti
- B2 Türkçe Öğretim Seti
- A1-A2 İşlevsel Dil Bilgisi
- B1 Mavi Kuş
- B2 Mavi Kuş
- Oyun ve Etkinliklerle Türkçe Öğretimi
- Fiyat Listesi
- YDS Digital
- Yıllık Planlar
- İndirilebilir Ses Dosyaları
- English for All
- İletişim Bilgileri
Bergama - Yabancı Dil Konulu Seminer
2015 tüyap i̇stanbul kitap fuarı tamamlandı.
Aradığınız url site üzerinde bulunamadı, muhtemelen yanlış bir bağlantıya tıkladınız, lütfen bu bağlantıya tıkladığınız yeri kontrol ediniz ve hata olmadığını düşünüyorsanız bize bildiriniz. bize bildirmek için lütfen bu bağlantıyı kullanınız..
Ana sayfaya dönmek için tıklayın.
- Arts & Music
- English Language Arts
- World Language
- Social Studies - History
- Holidays / Seasonal
- Independent Work Packet
- Easel by TPT
- Google Apps
Interactive resources you can assign in your digital classroom from TPT.
Unlock access to 4 million resources — at no cost to you — with a school-funded subscription., all formats, resource types, all resource types, robotics worksheets free.
- Price (Ascending)
- Most Recent
Hour of Code: Coding Puzzles Unplugged
The Engineering Design Process: A Closer Look
LEGO Robotics Activity Packet
Coding Practice: Maze
FREEBIE Careers in Computer Science - Career Day Fun
- Easel Activity
NASA's Perseverance Rover Webquest (Google Slides)
- Internet Activities
John's Robotics: Gears
DIY 2D paper robot arm, papercraft, printable pattern, origami, paper activities
Digital Technologies Crossword Stage 3
Digital Technologies Word Sleuth Stage 2
What if robots could help us to walk?
Digital Technologies Crossword Stage 2
Coding Basics for Beginners | Jinxed Activity Kit
MakeCode Arcade: "Chase the Pizza" Tutorial Supplemental worksheet
- Word Document File
Engineering Design: Paper Tower Challenge
Game Development and Design Vocabulary Word Search!
Matching Coding Vocabulary
Root Robot Bug Detective (Beginner)
NASA's Perseverance Mars Rover Webquest (Powerpoint)
Digital Technologies Word Sleuth Stage 3
Class Discussion: Should All Students Learn How to Code?
Car worksheet for Kindergarten/First grade
TPT empowers educators to teach at their best.
- We're Hiring
- Help & FAQ
- Terms of Service
- Trademark & Copyright
Keep in Touch!
Are you getting the free resources, updates, and special offers we send out every week in our teacher newsletter?
11 Robots English ESL worksheets pdf & doc
Live worksheets > Greek (modern)
Please allow access to the microphone Look at the top of your web browser. If you see a message asking for permission to access the microphone, please allow. Close
- PDF worksheets
Robot Shapes Worksheet
For preschoolers, recognizing and drawing shapes is an important perquisite to introductory math skills. Give your little learner the practice he needs using this adorable shape tracing worksheet! Young children are motivated to learn given cute and catchy pictures. This printable practice page features a funny robot, made almost entirely of triangles and rectangles. Simply instruct kids to study the first robot image at the top, and to trace the dotted lines to draw in the shapes in the second. Finally, draw in the shapes and color the third robot to complete this fun-filled sheet!
Try Kids Academy for FREE !
- Quarterly $79 99 $39 99 $13.33 / month Billed quarterly
- Monthly $39 99 $19 99 with Ads $19.99 / month Billed monthly
Note: You will not be billed until your free trial has ended and can cancel at any time. No strings attached.
You are almost done! Follow these three easy steps below
Choose a payment method
Create an account
Download the App
You'll be able to manage the favorite spreadsheets list.
You’ll be able to hide/mark the accomplished tasks.
- School / District Account
- Family Account
- 2 PDF worksheets per day
- Interactive worksheets
- Targeted ads
- KidsAcademy ads
$ 1.99 / month
- Printable and interactive worksheets
- Learning videos
- Ad-free browsing
$9.99 / month
- Interactive learning activities
- Progress tracking
Download as PDF, TXT or read online from Scribd Flag for inappropriate content of 4 Pre-intermediate Level Worksheet I, Robot Isaac Asimov A Before Reading 1 a u0007I, Robot is a collection of science-fiction stories about robots, which were written in the 1940s and imagined life in the future (around 1998-2035).
Have fun with robots! Download (English Version) save_alt 2.2 MB This set of worksheets is saved in PDF format. Some browsers, like Chrome and Safari, will display the PDF and you can print the sheets direclty from the browser. Firefox will ask if you want to save the PDF to your computer; use a PDF program to open and print the file.
Robots Activity Sheets - IEEE
If we could design robots that serve humans,they should obey all human commands, they should be able to be turned off by anyone at any point, and they should be aimed towards working in environments which are hazardous for humans to work in.
Robots Task 1 - Jobs for Robots What jobs do you think robots could do? Write as many different jobs as you can here: Imagine you have a robot to help you at home and at school. Which three jobs would you like your robot to do? Put your top three here: 1) 2) 3) Now compare your top 3 ideas with the rest of the class. Task 2 - Robofilms
These robot worksheets allow children to practice a variety of math, literacy, alphabet, and more while having fun with robot printables. Use these robot worksheet set with your toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade child in a robot theme or as educational robot activities.
go inside the mine where the robots are and create an explosion to see what they will do. But the roof collapses, and the two men get trapped inside. While they expect the robot and the fingers to come and help, the robots start dancing and then leave. When engineers shoot one of the fingers, the robot becomes normal and takes action to get ...
10 English ESL worksheets pdf & doc: robots SORT BY Most popular TIME PERIOD All-time mintsy Robot denies she is a robot Based off the fascinatingly creepy io9 article (where the listening files can also be found): http://io9.com/freakishly-realistic-telemarketing-robots-are-denying-t-14... 5042 uses MARTHAALICIAORTEGA Robots Win the Worldcup
Read the following article on a newly developed shape shifting robot and watch the video on canvas entitled: Scientists Invented a Jailbreaking Liquid Metal Robot. Then answer the questions below the article and turn in as a pdf file. Turn in your own work, this is not a joint project!
LEGO Robotics Activity Packet by BLOCK INNOVATIONS 4.9 (12) FREE PDF This LEGO Inspired Robotics Activity Packet has 5 activities for your students to complete. Activities include: Word Search, Color-By-Number, Robot Code Problem, Word Scramble, and a LEGO Cartesian Cartoon.
11 English ESL worksheets pdf & doc: robots. SORT BY. Most popular. TIME PERIOD. All-time. mintsy. Robot denies she is . Based off the fascin. 5059 uses. MARTHAALICIAORTEGA. Robots Win the World. ... Robot says she wants. Listening comprehens. 530 uses. char92. Comparative adjectiv. I made this workshee. 349 uses. Dima73. Watch and fill in th ...
ID: 494210 Language: Greek (modern) School subject: Robotics Grade/level: Preschool Age: 4-6 Main content: First Steps on Coding Other contents: Add to my workbooks (1) Download file pdf Embed in my website or blog Add to Google Classroom
Robots Task 1 - Jobs for Robots What jobs do you think robots could do? Write as many different jobs as you can here: Imagine you have a robot to help you at home and at school. Which three jobs would you like your robot to ... Microsoft Word - Robots student worksheet.docx Author: Cath Created Date:
Robot Fun Worksheet. 4.4 based on 252 votes. Complete in App. Share this worksheet. Being able to identify basic shapes is an important math skill. Ask your child to name a circle, square, rectangle and triangle. This is sometimes difficult for young students! Children can learn about basic shapes using this fun robot worksheet.
Robot Shapes Worksheet: Free Printable PDF for Kids PDF worksheets Normal Preschool Math Geometry Robot Shapes Worksheet Robot Shapes Worksheet 4.9 based on 108 votes Complete in App Share this worksheet For preschoolers, recognizing and drawing shapes is an important perquisite to introductory math skills.
Super Teacher Worksheets - www.superteacherworksheets.com ANSWER KEY 0 5 10 15 20-5-10-15-20-15 -10 -5 5 10 15 X Y. Title: graph-robot_WQWMT Created Date:
The final step was to decorate the robot. He added stickers, paint, and decals. Then he added some neat designs to the robot's chest. Now it was finally time to test the robot. Tommy yawned and flipped the power switch. The robot hopped up and began moving around, full of life. "What are your orders?" The robot asked. "Clean up this mess.