- Number Chart
- Number Counting
- Skip Counting
- Tracing – Number Tracing
- Numbers – Missing
- Numbers – Least to Greatest
- Before & After Numbers
- Greater & Smaller Number
- Number – More or Less
- Numbers -Fact Family
- Numbers – Place Value
- Even & Odd
- Tally Marks
- Fraction Addition
- Fraction Circles
- Fraction Model
- Fraction Subtraction
- Fractions – Comparing
- Fractions – Equivalent
- Decimal Addition
- Decimal Model
- Decimal Subtraction
- Addition – Picture
- Addition – 1 Digit
- Addition – 2 Digit
- Addition – 3 Digit
- Addition – 4 Digit
- Addition – Missing Addend
- Addition Regrouping
- Addition Word Problems
- Subtraction – Picture
- Subtraction – 1 Digit
- Subtraction – 2 Digit
- Subtraction – 3 Digit
- Subtraction – 4 Digit
- Subtraction Regrouping
- Multiplication – Repeated Addition
- Times Tables
- Times Table – Times Table Chart
- Multiplication – Horizontal
- Multiplication – Vertical
- Multiplication-1 Digit
- Multiplication-2 Digit by 2 Digit
- Multiplication-3 Digit by 1 Digit
- Squares – Perfect Squares
- Multiplication Word Problems
- Square Root
- Division – Long Division
- Division-2Digit by1Digit-No Remainder
- Division-2Digit by1Digit-With Remainder
- Division-3Digit by1Digit-No Remainder
- Division – Sharing
- Time – Elapsed Time
- Time – Clock Face
- Pan Balance Problems
- Algebraic Reasoning
- Math Worksheets on Graph Paper
- Preschool Worksheets
- Kindergarten Worksheets
- Home Preschool Kindergarten First Grade Math Pinterest
- Book Report Critical Thinking Pattern Cut and Paste Patterns Pattern – Number Patterns Pattern – Shape Patterns Pattern – Line Patterns Easter Feelings & Emotions Grades Fifth Grade First Grade First Grade – Popular First Grade Fractions Fourth Grade Kindergarten Worksheets Kindergarten Addition Kindergarten Subtraction PreK Worksheets Preschool Worksheets Color, Trace & Draw Coloring Color by Number Spring Cut and Paste Activities Cut and Paste Letters Cut and Paste Numbers Cut and Paste Shapes Cut and Paste Worksheets Dot to Dot Dot to Dot – Numbers 1-10 Dot to Dot – Numbers 1-20 Dot to Dot – Tracing Dot to Dot – Letter – a-z Dot to Dot – Numbers 1-50 Fruits and Vegetables Modes of Transportation Opposites Preschool Matching Worksheets Scissor Cutting Skills Size – Same and Different Size Comparison Size – Big Bigger Biggest Size – Longest and Shortest Size – Shortest and Tallest Size – Smallest and Biggest Tracing Pre Writing Worksheets Tracing – Line Tracing – Preschool Tracing – Shape Tracing – Preschool Tracing – Picture Tracing Tracing – Picture Tracing – Popular Trace and Draw Tracing – Spiral Tracing Second Grade Second Grade – Popular Third Grade Graphing Graph – Trace and Draw Graphing – Count and Graph Halloween Worksheets Pumpkin Worksheets Letter Alphabet Coloring Letter – Coloring Letter – Mazes Letters – Alphabet Chart Letters – Before and After Letters – Capital Letters Letters -Uppercase Letters Letters – Uppercase and Lowercase Letters -Missing Letters Letters -Small Letters Letters -Lowercase Letters Tracing – Letter Tracing Uppercase and Lowercase Math Addition Addition – 1 Digit Addition – 1 More Addition – 10 more Addition – 2 Digit Addition – 3 Digit Addition – 4 Digit Addition – Add and Match Addition – Add and Multiply Addition – Add Tens Addition – Adding 3 Numbers Addition – Adding 4 Numbers Addition – Basic Addition Facts Addition – Dice Addition – Making 10 Addition – Making 5 Addition – Missing Addend Addition – No Regrouping Addition – Number Line Addition – Picture Addition – Popular Addition – Repeated Addition Addition – Sums up to 10 Addition – Sums up to 20 Addition – Sums up to 30 Addition – Ways to Make a Number Addition – Sums up to 5 Addition Doubles Addition Doubles Plus One Addition Regrouping Addition Sentences Addition/Subtraction Addition/Subtraction – 1 More 1 Less Addition/Subtraction – 10 More 10 Less Algebra Algebraic Reasoning Balancing Equations Equations Pan Balance Problems Brain Teasers Decimal Decimal Addition Decimal Model Decimal Subtraction Dice Worksheets Division Division – Long Division Division – Sharing Division-2Digit by1Digit-No Remainder Division-2Digit by1Digit-With Remainder Division-3Digit by1Digit-No Remainder Fraction Fraction Addition Fraction Circles Fraction Circles Template Fraction Model Fraction Subtraction Fractions – Coloring Fractions – Comparing Fractions – Equivalent Fractions – Halves Geometry Polygon Magic Squares Magic Triangles Math Worksheets on Graph Paper Multiplication Multiplication – Basic Facts Multiplication – Cubes Multiplication – Horizontal Multiplication – Popular Multiplication – Quiz Multiplication – Repeated Addition Multiplication – Test Multiplication – Vertical Multiplication Target Circles Multiplication-1 Digit Multiplication-2 Digit by 2 Digit Multiplication-3 Digit by 1 Digit Multiplication-3 Digit by 2 Digit Squares – Perfect Squares Times Tables Times Table – 10 Times Table Times Table – 11 Times Table Times Table – 12 Times Table Times Table – 2 Times Table Times Table – 3 Times Table Times Table – 4 Times Table Times Table – 5 Times Table Times Table – 6 Times Table Times Table – 7 Times Table Times Table – 8 Times Table Times Table – 9 Times Table Times Table – Popular Times Table – Times Table Chart Times Tables – Advanced Times Tables 2 -12 – 1 Worksheet Number Number – Comparing Number – More or Less Number – Greater & Smaller Number – Hundreds Number – Ordinal Numbers Number Bonds Number Chart Number Coloring Number Counting Number – Count How Many Number Counting – Dice Numbers – Count and Match Numbers – Before, After, and Between Numbers 1-20 – Before & After Numbers – Even & Odd Numbers – Missing Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-50 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-10 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-100 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-15 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-20 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-30 Numbers – Ordering Numbers Numbers – Least to Greatest Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-10 Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-100 Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-20 Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-30 Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-50 Numbers – Place Value Numbers – Ten Frames Numbers – Tens and Ones Numbers -Fact Family Numbers 1 – 10 Numbers 1 – 100 Numbers 1 – 20 Numbers 1 – 30 Numbers 1 – 50 Numbers 1 – 15 Numbers 1-120 Part Part Whole Skip Counting Skip Counting – Count by 1000s Skip Counting – Count by 100s Skip Counting – Count by 10s Skip Counting – Count by 2s Skip Counting – Count by 5s Skip Counting – Popular Skip Counting by 2s, 5s, and10s Tracing – Number Tracing Percent Puzzles Regrouping – Addition and Subtraction Shapes Shape – Match Shapes Shape – Mazes Shape Names Shapes – Popular Square Root Subtraction Subtraction – 1 Digit Subtraction – 1 Less Subtraction – 10 Less Subtraction – 2 Digit Subtraction – 3 Digit Subtraction – 4 Digit Subtraction – Missing Minuends Subtraction – Missing Subtrahends Subtraction – No Regrouping Subtraction – Number Line Subtraction – Picture Subtraction – Subtract and Match Subtraction – Subtract Tens Subtraction – Within 10 Subtraction – Within 20 Subtraction – Within 5 Subtraction Regrouping Subtraction Sentences Symmetry Tally Marks Time Time – Clock Face Time – Draw the hands Time – Elapsed Time Time – Elapsed Time Ruler Time – Telling Time Word Problems Addition Word Problems Multiplication Word Problems Subtraction Word Problems Missing Operator Most Popular Math Worksheets Most Popular Preschool and Kindergarten Worksheets Most Popular Worksheets New Worksheets Phonics Phonics – Beginning Sounds Phonics – Ending Sounds Phonics – Middle Sounds Preschool and Kindergarten – Mazes Printable Posters Charts Science Life Cycle Spelling Spelling – Days of the Week Spelling – Months of the Year Spelling – Numbers in Words Spot the difference Theme Worksheets Theme – Animal Theme – Dinosaur Theme – Cloud Theme – Flower Theme – Fruit Theme – Transport Theme – Aeroplane Theme – Car Theme – Rocket Theme – Train Theme – Truck Thinking Skills Analogies Worksheets Picture Analogies Preschool – Connect other half Top Worksheets Uncategorized Writing
Follow worksheetfun on pinterest - 100k, new worksheets, most popular preschool and kindergarten worksheets, most popular math worksheets, popular worksheets, top worksheets, follow worksheetfun on facebook - 25k, new - follow worksheetfun on instagram.
Scroll to Top
Free Preschool Worksheets
The idea behind this website is to make a place where parents, teachers, and childcare professionals can download and print free educational resources for preschoolers. Preschool-aged children will benefit the most from the free printable worksheets on the site right now but we also plan on adding additional resources for younger kids.
Worksheets Cover English, Math, Activities, and General Learning
Our free worksheets are broken down into four main categories and cover different areas of early childhood education. The preschool English worksheets category includes spelling, reading, rhyming, phonics, and alphabet printables. They are designed for preschoolers’ cognitive and literacy development. The preschool activity worksheets category includes scissors practice, mazes, connect the dots, coloring, and tracing printables. They help children with developing fine motor skills and critical thinking ability. The preschool math worksheets category includes shapes, position and order, numbers, measurement, and counting printables. Children will become familiar with basic math skills. The preschool learning worksheets category includes weather, holiday, seasonal, colors, and telling time printables. They are a wonderful way for kids to learn the fundamental aspects of life. All of our free preschool worksheets can be downloaded in the PDF file format and then printed or you can print the worksheets directly in your browser.
Free to Use Anywhere including Preschools, Daycare Centers, Summer Camps, and at Home
One of the more common questions we get is “What are we allowed to do with the worksheets?”. You can do everything you want with our free daycare worksheets except sell them. Print as many as you want and make as many copies as you would like. You are also allowed to use our free worksheets anywhere, whether it be a preschool, summer camp, kindergarten, home, or a local daycare center. We want the worksheets we have created to be used by as many kids as possible.
These Preschool Printables are Different
Daycare worksheets cannot just be handed out and expected to be completed. A toddler who is two years old and a preschooler who is four years old learn differently than older children. Younger kids need to have different types of engagement in order to facilitate learning. Many of our preschool worksheets have more than one way they can be utilized. Teachers and parents can print a worksheet and then make learning game or activity out of it. Childcare professionals can also put together lesson plans using the free printables that can fit into a prekindergarten curriculum.
Popular Free Worksheets
Get More Worksheets
- All Worksheets
- Social Studies
- Coloring Pages
- Worksheet Generator
- Common Core
- All Lesson Plans
- All Workbooks
- All Exercises
- All Project Ideas
- Physical Science
- Earth and Space Science
- Life Science
- Applied Science
- Behavioral/Health Science
- Reading & Writing
- Common Core Resources
- Guided Lessons
- Weekly Boost
- School Licenses
Search Printable Preschool Worksheets
Key preschool skills :, filter results.
- clear all filters
- Fine arts
- Foreign language
- Reading & Writing
- Social emotional
- Social studies
- Arts & crafts
- Offline games
- Pop Culture & Events
- Teacher Resources
- Common Core
Preschool Worksheets Unlock the Door to Learning Success
Young kids are excited about learning! They love hands on exploration, learning through play, reading lots of books, and Preschool Worksheets . If you are looking for fun, educational, and free printable preschool worksheets – you’ve come to the right place! WE have thousands of pages of pre-k worksheets! You will love the huge variety of preschool worksheet packet pdf we have for you to print for FREE! You will be amazed by the alphabet worksheets , science worksheets, preschool math worksheets , and more you will find! Simply start scrolling through the worksheets for preschoolers , click on what you want to see, and print the pdf file to play and learn!
Our site is filled with freebies to make learning fun for toddler, preschool, pre k, and kindergarten age students. So whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – have fun exploring our many, many resources.
Our themed worksheet sets include a variety of math, literacy, shapes, letters, and more with a kid-favorite theme.
preschoolers will learn to count to 10 (and some activities to learn to count to 20 for those that need a challenge)
learn to recognize basic shapes, practice making shapes, learn shapes, and identifying shapes in the world around them
While not “worksheets” we have tons of printable activities to make learning fun, free, and effective for pre-k students.
We have lots of number worksheets for preschool as well as practice counting, tracing numbers, writing number words, and more. Keep scrolling to see them all, but here is a sampling if our most popular free preschool worksheets math :
FREE Printable Apple Worksheets for Preschool and Kindergarten
FREE Printable Pirate Worksheets for Preschoolers
FREE Preschool Construction Theme Printable Worksheets
FREE Printable Flower Worksheets for Preschool and Kindergarten
Subscribe to our newsletter.
The best way to keep up with all our content and get convenient resources based on the month/holiday/theme is to sign-up for our free newsletter.
Free Preschool Worksheets by Category
Are you looking for a specific type of worksheet? You can jump to specific categories or preschool worksheets too! Whether you are looking for more sight word worksheets, your kids can’t get enough I spy worksheets, or you are looking to color by code – we can help you find that! Click on the image below to see all our resources in that particular category. Easy Peasy!
I Spy Worksheets
Sight Word Printables
Color by Number
Dot Marker Worksheets
CVC Word Printables
We have thousands of pages of free prek worksheets for you to browse. Whether you are looking to review math, letters, counting, learn science, or play a fun i spy game – we’ve got so many options for you!
FREE Printable Pirate Number Tracing Worksheets for Preschoolers
Halloween Candy Corn Pattern Worksheets for Preschoolers
FREE Animal Alphabet Worksheets for Preschoolers
FREE Donut Printables – Coloring Pages & Worksheets for Preschool
Free preschool printables.
We have over a million pages of free printables to make learning fun! From printable crafts to hands-on printable activities to educational games, and of course handy, no prep pre-k worksheets!
Leprechaun Hat Letter Tracing with FREE Printable
FREE Printable Shape I Spy Activity for Preschoolers
Candy Jar Which Number Comes Next Printable Activity
Free Printable Alphabet Tracing Book for Fall
123 Homeschool 4 Me FREE Worksheets
Kindergarten Worksheets and Games FREE Worksheets
Preschool Play and Learn FREE Worksheets
200+ Free Preschool Printables & Worksheets
Free preschool printables.
Letters & Letter Sounds
Name recognition puzzles, tracing, drawing & fine motor, other literacy printables, counting & numbers, other math printables, scissor skills, visual discrimination, science, geography, social studies, dot marker sheets, playdough mats, q-tip painting printables, seasonal & themed packs, 65 comments:.
These are great. Thank you for sharing. I work overseas and have basically a country school setting. This week I have an extra student who has no school experience. Your worksheets will be a big help.
You're Amazing!!! ♥
I just found your page. Thank you so much for providing quality, educational resources for free. Your work and dedication are truly appreciated. I've found some great resources for my LO to do while older sibling is homeschooling. Thank you again!
I want to agree with the above subscriber. I am truly grateful. Keep up the good work. May God continue to strengthen you to do so.
I have rediscovered your page. Thank you so much for all of the material! It has helped me so much with my kids. I am very grateful!!
what a blessingthank you! God bless u!
Wow! This is pretty Sweet. Just came upon this website looking for exactly this for my PLP students. Thanks you. Amazing.
Hi, I'm fond of your works! What program do you use to create these pictures?
thank you for sharing your amazing worksheets, I use them with my son..he loves them!
Thank you SO much for sharing!
Thank you for sharing this to use because it is amazing and I love it.
Thank you for sharing! My son loves them
This is simply fabulous!!!!!
Thank you so very much for sharing these lovely resources and for giving them to us at no cost. I am grateful for your hard work. They are used with students to extend their vocabulary.
THANK YOU. My son is 3 and currently at home full time. I was so worried he was watching too much TV and not stimulating his mind enough. I've created a book that we use every day, thanks to your help. You are appreciated
I cannot even begin telling you how excited I was to find your site. THANK YOU for all the hard work you've put into everything AND for making it freely available. My kiddies here in Thailand is going to love working with it. L
Between this and the subscriber page, I'm all set! Thank you so much for sharing all your hard work!!
This website is absolutely AMAZING! Thank you for sharing so freely. I have shared your site with all of my homeschool mama friends and teacher friends. What a gold mine!
Thanks for sharing your printouts... May I share your site and link on my channel
All of these are so great. Thanks
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! You are a saint for providing all of these resources!!!
Thank you for all of these amazing resources. It is a blessing for teachers that wish to provide enrichment, but do not have the funds to supply them!
These are great for pre kinders to have at the tables before breakfast.
This is like an entire treasure chest of printables. Thanks a million!
Grateful parent here!
Thank you so much for your free printables. I can't Thank enough.
Do you recommend to print in color or would Black and White be ok?
Hello. Thanks for reaching out. Printing in black and white should be fine for most of our activities. Please feel free email us at [email protected] with any other questions.
Thank you so much so sharing this amazing work for free.These worksheets are just amazing.
Thank you Thank you, Thank you. No words to express my happiness. You are off a great help, will share as much as possible. Thank you again
Thank You so Much for Sharing your Learning Materials.
Hello!Thank you so much for your amasing and hard work! This is fantastic! You are a real professional!
thank you so much for sharing.
Merci beaucoup pour toutes ses belles idées
Thanks for sharing your work with us, I hope this all hard works will payoff to you one day.
I have only just come across this page and all of your wonderful work sheets. My son has learning difficulties and these templates will help us so much. Thank you for providing some beautiful and easy to understand work sheets for us to use. I am truly grateful for the free resources you have given.
Thank you for making these available for free such a huge help with our kids staying home from school.
thankyou so much for this free printables..may God Bless u always..its really helpful for nowaday because of covid19 pandemic :)
Thank you so much from Spain. Your work is amazing!
Thank you so much. I used to follow you when your daughter was little. I loved your wonderful wonderful things that you offered then and I love them now. Thank you so much again.
Hi mam I heard that you take online class to teach how to make printables? I am interested to learn..may i know more details about this... My mail id [email protected] Thank you
Hello, Thank you for your interest. Please send as an email at [email protected]
These are fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing :)
What and AMAZING site you've created. As I retired Pre-K4 teacher of 21 years, I gave away all my files and templates. Then this COVID-19 pandemic changed our lives. My 4 year old grandson will be distant learning for the first part of the school year, so your files have been a godsend. Thank you, Thank you, Myra
Thank you so much for this. these are great for my kid. load off from my head too. been searching for this. Thank you
Thank you for ALL of this free stuff. You don't know how much it is aprreciated.
These are such a great big help in this changing world! Thank you very much for your kindness and sharing. You are very helpful:) Very much appreciated. Jody
You are so inspired and I want to thank you for sharing your passion with us!!!I appreciate your work and your dedication for children's education!! Much love!!!
Free and very successful, thank you 😍
You are amazing to provide so many free worksheets. I can't thank you enough! You're so creative and save us so much time.
Absolutely amazing resource, thanks for your help making teaching easier in this hard time of online teaching:)
Thank You very much for sharing with us. These are absolutely amazing. Great job!
Thank You very much for sharing with us. These are absolutely amazing. Great job! Cristina-Marina
Thank you so much for sharing with us.Great job!
These are wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing with us, you've saved me! -Anne
I have just come across this site and want to say a bug THANK YOU for creating all these and for sharing them with us. My daughter has been doing little activities with a developmental service and she enjoys these type of things and responds well to them and shes learning while having fun. x
Thank you so much for providing these printables... thanks a lot.
I'm like a kid in a candy store! Where have you been in all of my short teaching career? Thank you for making all these resources. My students are going to LOVE them!
Thankyou so much. This is going to help my grandaughter that I'm teaching at home. learning and having fun is the best way to make a little one love school.
THANK YOU FOR ALL THESE WONDERFUL RESOURCES . Please continue to post!! awesome!!!
Thank you SO much for generously sharing these creations with us! They are WONDERFUL and such quality!!! :)
Thank you for sharing this informative article!
Educational post. Thanks by this website https://www.collegefashionista.com
Informative post! Really I am very glad to read this excellent post. Thanks by this academic learning website where students get many ideas and inspiration for their studies. Thanks once again.
TODDLER ST. PATRICK'S DAY GAMES
- New? Start Here!
Free preschool worksheets age 3-4
- Alphabet Worksheets / Games / Activities to work on letter recognition, phonemic awareness, matching upper and lower case letters, tracing letters, etc.
- Alphabet Crafts to help students strengthen fine motor skills by cutting, pasting, and following directions while still working on learning their ABCs. These abc printables are great for a letter of the week program for daycare and preschools.
- Color by Number - color by code worksheets are a favorite with young learners working on visual discrimination. Reveal the hidden picture as they color by letter, number, and sight words
- Coloring Sheets - these free coloring pages allow kids to strengthen hand muscles so they are ready to do more writing plus they are lots of fun - we have TONS of themes!
- Color Activities - we have hands on ideas, science projects, printable activities and more
- CVC Words - lots of creative cvc word activities to help kids practice these essential words so they will learn to read, improve fluency, and be confident!G
- Find the Letter - we have lots of different themed letter find activities to help kids work on letter recognition while having FUN!
- Name Recognition - help children learn to recognize and spell their name with these fun, clever name activities.
- Numbers & Counting - Over 100 number printables to help preschoolers practice counting, tracing numbers, counting on, hands on counting activities, and more!
- Phonics - Help kids work on phonemic awareness with phonics printables to work on reading readiness
- Playdough Mats - free playdough mats to help kids strengthen hands while they practice making letters, numbers, and more!
- Pre writing Activites - print these tracing pages to work on prewriting skills
- Themed Printable Packs - practice a variety of literacy and math skills with huge 100 page packs all with the same cute theme
- Shapes - work on shape recognition, making shapes, and visual discrimination with these shape printables
- Sight Words -these fun sight word activities use a variety of hands on activities and sight word printables to help kids become fluent readers
- Word Families - teach kids about rhyming as a reading readiness activity with these word family printables and word family activities
- plus Science, History, Reading, Flashcards, and more!
Free preschool worksheets age 3-4 pdf
Here are our top preschool worksheets posts based on pageviews to get you started. The hardest part is figuring out which free preschool worksheets age 3-4 you will use first?:
- A to Z Letter Recognition Worksheets . Each letter worksheet has a different theme. These alphabet worksheets help kids practice ltter recognition of upper and lowercase letters.
- Alphabet Hats . Preschool age students will have fun making a letter of the week crown that features the letter and images that start with the same beginning sound. You will love the ease of these printable alphabet craft!
- Alphabet Bracelets . These is another great letter of the week printable that makes such a fun alphabet activities for preschoolers. Each bracelet features an alphabet letter and clipart with the same sound. This is a great alphabet activity to help students work on phonemic awareness.
- Candyland Sight Word Game . Grab the printable cards to turn any Candy land game into a fun way for kids to practice dolch sight words.
- ABC book with pictures pdf free file . Make a book for each letter of the alphabet.
- Polar Express Worksheets. Prek students will have fun practicing a variety of skills with a funy holiday theme.
- Bunny Ears Template . This popular, printable spring craft lets kids design their own adorable bunny ears.
- Country Coloring Pages - Help kids learn about 13 countries from around the world as they color the country map, flag, and major landmarks to create their own book.
- 500+ Preschool coloring pages pdf - These coloring sheets help children strengthen fine motor skills they will need for future writing. Our huge variety is arranged by theme and month of the year for ease of use.
Here are some of our most popular free preschool printables for you to use with your three and four year-olds.
- 100 Amazing Food Science Experiments for Kids of all ages
- Planet worksheets for preschool . Learn about the solar system, stars, the sun, planets, and more with these cute printable worksheets for young learners.
- Free Dinosaur Printables . Preschoolers will have fun practicing preschool math, tracing letters, finishing patterns with cut and paste worksheets, and so much more with these fun dinosaur themed worksheets.
- Frozen Worksheets filled with cute clipart, math, and literacy activities
- Super cute and FREE If you Give a Mouse a Cookie Printables
- You'll go Bananas for these cute Minion Printable Worksheets
- HUGE Pack of Free Superhero Worksheets
- Princess Worksheets with your favorite Disney princesses like Ariel, Aurora Belle, Snow White, Cinderella, and more!
- Complete the picture alphabet playdough mats or these simple Alphabet Playdough Mats
- Printable Letter Crafts for Preschoolers . Kids will have fun learning their letters with these uppercase alphabet crafts to print, cut, and paste.
- Alphabet Coloring Pages - These adorable capital letter coloring sheets are shaped like the capital letter, contain clipart to help prek work on phonemic awareness, and make an alphabet book of their own.
- Shape Puzzles Printable helps kids learn 2d and 3d shapes with free printable shape puzzles!
- Work on shapes with this hands-on Shape Activities for toddlers and prsechoolers
- Or try this popsicle stick shape activity for preschoolers
- Small, Smaller, and Smallest Worksheets
- Count the dot math puzzles - Free printable Subitizing Activities pdf
- Hands-on, Free Shape Pattern Block Templates
- Super cute, Free Fingerprint Counting Printables
- Free Country Coloring Pages
- Goldfish Counting Printable
- Bowling Counting Cards
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Counting Activity
- Counting Farm Animals Worksheet 1-10
- Free Printable numbers 1-10 for preschoolers
- Lego Numbers - Printable Duplo Mats to count and trace
- Count to 10 Bingo Dauber Printables
- Catch 20 Bug Counting Game
- Number Tracing Sandcastles
- Pirate Color by Number Printable
- Zoo Animals Color by Number
- Pirate I Spy Worksheets are a really fun way for kindergartners to work on counting and visual discriminiation skills!
- Free Big or Small Worksheets
- Number Mazes - fun Number Activity for Preschoolers learning numbers 1-5
Free preschool worksheets
To see all of our free printable preschool worksheets , scroll below and click on any image to see more about that resource and print the pdf.
Preschool Printables by Category
Color by Number
Letter of the Week
Numbers & Counting
Stories for Kids
Flashcards & Wallcards
Themed preschool packs.
Bat Life Cycle...
Christmas Around the...
Curious George Worksheets
Doc McStuffins Worksheets
Easter Worksheets for...
Fall Worksheets for Kids
Fall Worksheets for...
Five Senses Activities...
Forest Animals Worksheets
FREE 50 United States...
FREE Ancient Egypt...
FREE Apple Life Cycle...
FREE Birds in Winter...
FREE Dinosaur Worksheets...
FREE Disney Monsters Inc...
FREE Fish Preschool...
FREE Make Way for...
FREE Movie Preschool...
FREE Printable Alice in...
FREE Printable Apple...
FREE Printable B is for...
FREE Printable Beach...
FREE Printable Butterfly...
FREE Printable Chinese...
Free Printable Community...
FREE Printable Countries...
Free Printable Doctor...
FREE Printable Dr Seuss...
FREE Printable Farm...
Free printable flower....
FREE Printable If you...
FREE Printable Jake and...
Free printable life....
FREE Printable Minion...
FREE Printable Nocturnal...
FREE Printable Ocean...
FREE Printable Panda...
FREE Printable Princess...
FREE Printable Pumpkin...
FREE Printable Rapunzel...
FREE Printable Salmon...
FREE Printable Spring...
FREE Printable Star Wars...
FREE Printable Superhero...
FREE Printable The Very...
FREE PRintable Wild West...
FREE Robot Printables...
FREE Weather Printables
FREE Winter Worksheets...
Frozen Worksheets for...
Garden Worksheets for...
Life Cycle of a...
Life Cycle of a Turkey...
Little Red Riding Hood...
Mammals Worksheets for...
Mouse Paint Printables
NEW! Moon Phases...
Penguin Life Cycle...
Pet Worksheets for Kids
Pizza Worksheets for Kids
Polar Express Worksheets
Pool Summer Preschool...
Solar System Printable...
Spring Worksheets for...
Tooth Fairy Printables...
Weather Unit –...
Other favorite preschool posts.
- Pasta Necklace Craft (with how to Dye Pasta)
- Microwave Puffy Paint
- I Spy Bottles (with how to dye rice)
- Homemade Edible Sand
- Melted Pony Bead Craft
- Monsters Inc Inspired Slime Recipe
- Make the Most of Educational DVDs with Stamps
- DIY Velcro Craft Sticks with Idea Book
- Homemade Geoboard for Hands on Math
- My New Favorite Thing: Kiwi Crate
- DIY Block City with a Pizza Box
- Themed Baths
- Sensory Bins
- Learning at the Grocery Store
- Edible Finger Paint for Kids
- 28 Name Activities for Kids
- Kool Aid Playdough Recipe
- Chocolate Playdough Recipe
- Glow in the Dark Playdough Recipe
- Alphabet Playdough Mats (freebie)
Reading & Math for K-5
- Learning numbers
- Comparing numbers
- Place Value
- Roman numerals
- Order of operations
- Drills & practice
- Factoring & prime factors
- Shape & geometry
- Data & graphing
- Word problems
- Children's stories
- Leveled Stories
- Context clues
- Cause & effect
- Compare & contrast
- Fact vs. fiction
- Fact vs. opinion
- Figurative language
- Main idea & details
- Story elements
- Conclusions & inferences
- Sounds & phonics
- Words & vocabulary
- Reading comprehension
- Early writing
- Numbers & counting
- Simple math
- Other activities
- Dolch sight words
- Fry sight words
- Multiple meaning words
- Prefixes & suffixes
- Other parts of speech
- Cursive alphabet
- Cursive letters
- Cursive letter joins
- Cursive words
- Cursive sentences
- Cursive passages
- Grammar & Writing
Download & Print From Only $1.79
Preschool & Kindergarten Worksheets
Free preschool and kindergarten worksheets.
Use these worksheets to learn about letters, sounds, words, numbers, colors, shapes and other early learning topics related to reading, writing and counting.
Identifying letters and writing the alphabet.
Sounds & Phonics
Using letters to make sounds and words.
Words / Vocabulary
Recognizing sight words and building vocabulary.
Short stories with Q&A and other comprehension exercises.
Sentences, capital letters, punctuation & writing prompts.
Identifying and drawing the basic shapes.
Recognizing basic colors.
Recognizing numbers and counting.
Learning simple math concepts.
Plants, animals, weather, energy, the environment and more.
Basic concepts such as "before/after", "above/below", etc.
What is K5?
K5 Learning offers free worksheets , flashcards and inexpensive workbooks for kids in kindergarten to grade 5. Become a member to access additional content and skip ads.
Our members helped us give away millions of worksheets last year.
We provide free educational materials to parents and teachers in over 100 countries. If you can, please consider purchasing a membership ($24/year) to support our efforts.
Members skip ads and access exclusive features.
Learn about member benefits
This content is available to members only.
Join K5 to save time, skip ads and access more content. Learn More
- Forgot Password?
Preschool Worksheets PDF FREE Printable
Here is a list of free preschool worksheets pdf you can download and print from Planes & Balloons. They all cover the typical skills preschoolers usually work on throughout the year.
You’ll find activities and worksheets that strengthen fine motor skills, early literacy and math skills, thinking and reasoning skills, focus and attention, and so much more.
And make sure to check out my HUGE library of kindergarten worksheets as well!
free preschool worksheets age 3-4 pdf
Here is a list of my free printable preschool worksheets and activities by the skills they promote.
Some of the activities are perfect for preschoolers age 3-4, others for older preschoolers 4-5. For instance, I wouldn’t start tracing letters with 3-year-olds until their fine motor skills are ready and mature.
Feel free to use all these educational printables for kids in your classroom, daycare, nursery, playgroup, or homeschool. Or simply print them out during the weekend and help your child practice or learn new skills.
Preschool worksheets pdf free download
Discover fun number and counting worksheets for preschoolers here:
- Fall leaves number tracing worksheets
- Count the objects and write the numbers worksheets
- Groundhog connect the dots
- Heart dot to dot letters and numbers
- Snowman dot to dot letters and numbers
- Happy new year color by number worksheet
- Candy Cane Lane – Missing Letters And Numbers
- Christmas color by number
- Christmas number matching
- Thanksgiving color by number 1-10
- Thanksgiving counting worksheets for preschoolers 1-10
- Halloween counting worksheets 1-20
- Free printable Halloween I spy game
- Fall I spy and graph
- Fall color by number printable 1-10
- Numbers dot to dot printables
- Number hunt 1-10 worksheets
- Summer number order puzzles
- Sunflower color by number 6-10
- Hen and eggs number and tracing worksheets
- Springtime dot to dot printables
- Easy color by number for preschool
Kids activity sheets PDF
Grab some of these counting and number activity sheets for your kids or students!
- Ocean animals counting pages
- Dot to dot printables to 100
- Dot to dot printables 1-10 and 1-20
- Spring count and color numbers 1-20
- Spot and dot numbers 1-10
- Construction site color by number 1-20
- Dr. Seuss inspired counting to 10 worksheets
- Farm theme number order puzzles
- Snowflake I spy pages
- Numbers 1-20 coloring pages
- Winter counting worksheets for preschool
- Christmas counting to 10 worksheets
- Christmas counting and coloring pages
- Turkey feathers counting worksheets
- Dot marker number recognition worksheets
- Back to school color by number worksheets
- Summer letters, numbers, and shapes
- Numbers 1-20 tracing worksheets
- Spring number order puzzles
- St. Patrick’s Day counting clip cards
- St. Patrick’s Day letter and number recognition activities
- Football connect the dots activity sheets (numbers 1-10)
- Valentine’s Day preschool worksheets bundle
- Valentine’s Day number order puzzles for counting to 20
- Winter color by number and color by letter worksheets
- Large printable numbers 1-20 for simple number activities
- Penguin number matching printable
- Counting snowflakes puzzles for growing number sense
- Thanksgiving math activities for holiday preschool fun
- Fun pumpkin worksheets for teaching preschool math
- Counting to Ten: Picture Puzzles Your Kids Will Love This Fall
nursery worksheets pdf
Take a look at my worksheets covering basic preschool math concepts here:
- Back to school patterns worksheets
- ABB patterns
- Winter big and small worksheets
- ABC pattern worksheets
- Simple addition worksheets for preschool
- Thanksgiving same or different
- Halloween same and different worksheets
- Sorting pumpkins and fall leaves by size
- Long and short worksheets for preschool
- Cactus same or different activities
- Simple matching worksheets for preschoolers
- Preschool opposites printable worksheets
- Big to small ordering worksheets
- Extending patterns worksheets
- Valentine’s day picture pattern worksheets
- Christmas same and different worksheets
- Do-A-Dot Marker patterns
- Telling time to the hour worksheets
- Length comparison cut & paste activity
- Christmas patterns worksheets for fun holiday math lessons
- Matching and coloring worksheets for preschoolers
- Short or tall? Fun printable worksheets for preschool
- Comparing objects: Same and different worksheets for preschool
- Comparing size: Big and small worksheets for your busy preschooler
Numbers and counting book
Learn to count and practice the numbers with this fun and engaging printable book!
30 pages of unique activities for only $2!
preschool learning materials free download pdf
Free printable preschool shapes worksheets for your 3-4 year olds and 4-5 year old preschoolers!
- Printable shape puzzles
- Do a dot shapes worksheets
- Shape playdough mats
- Cut out shapes printable worksheets
- My shape book free printable
- Reindeer shapes worksheets
- Dot to dot shapes
- Train worksheets for preschool – color by shape
- Spot and dot shapes
- Match and glue shapes
- Tracing shapes worksheets
- Thanksgiving color by number and shape worksheets
- Worksheets and activities for teaching shapes to preschoolers
- Easter eggs and shapes worksheets
- Cats with funny hats – shapes matching worksheets
- Cut and paste activities for learning shapes
- Shapes and their names: colorful printables for mastering shapes
- Free printable shapes worksheets – coloring pages and tracing shapes
Preschool activities pdf
Take a look at these preschool alphabet worksheets:
- Snowman alphabet worksheets
- Apple theme letter hunt
- Capital and small letters worksheets
- Printable trace letters activity
- ABC coloring booklet
- Life cycle of a pumpkin worksheets
- Parts of a pumpkin worksheets
- Rainbow templates with color words
- Alphabet flashcards
- Color flashcards
- American symbols for kids – mini booklet
- Body parts worksheets
- Tracing letters: Aa , Bb , Cc , Dd , Ee , Ff , Gg , Hh , Ii , Jj , Kk , Ll , Mm , Nn , Oo , Pp , Qq , Rr , Ss , Tt , Uu , Vv , Ww , Xx , Yy , Zz
- Lowercase letter tracing
- Lowercase printable letters
- Spring same and different
- Color words worksheets for learning color words
- Pre-primer sight words checklist and memory game
- Prepositions for preschoolers – easy reader book
- Valentine’s Day Letter Matching
- Winter Same Or Different Activity
- Free printable alphabet letter hunt
- Easy pre-primer sight word book to make
- Pre-primer sight words flashcards
- Free printable circle time calendar template
- Dot to dot A to Z worksheets
- Sequencing worksheets for preschool
- Matching stars visual discrimination worksheets
- Camping color by letter
- Spot and dot pre-primer sight words
- Pre-primer sight words coloring pages
- Free printable flags of the world memory game for kids
- Memory activity for preschoolers
- Spotting letters alphabet worksheets
- 3-in-a-row pre-reading activity
- Preschool sight words matching
- Spot the same letters, numbers and pictures
Preschool workbook pdf free download
Make a cute preschool workbook with these printable literacy activities for preschoolers:
- Spring shadow matching
- Alphabet coloring book
- Left and right worksheets
- Valentine’s day I spy game
- Alphabet coloring pages
- Christmas I Spy game
- Things that go together worksheets
- Dominoes matching worksheets for visual discrimination
- Spring spot-the-difference activity
- Easter eggs matching clip cards
- Tracing letters worksheets for kids
- Gingerbread man shadow matching game
- Christmas letter tracing worksheets
- Fun activities for developing critical thinking skills in preschoolers
- Lemonade stand letters: Letter recognition activities for fun summer learning
- Colorful sorting worksheets for preschool to teach concepts beyond color and shape
- Jack-O-Lantern “I Spy” Printable Game For Some Silly Halloween Fun
- Alphabet Worksheets for Preschool or Kindergarten
Preschool Tracing worksheets PDF
Tracing is a great preschool pre-writing activity , especially when you need one quickly and without much prep work.
There are many tracing worksheets here, including tracing shapes, horizontal and vertical lines, and tracing pictures.
- Pumpkin tracing worksheets
- Tracing lines spring worksheets
- St. Patrick’s day tracing worksheets
- Reindeer race tracing worksheets
- Fall tracing worksheets for preschool
- Tracing horizontal lines worksheets pdf
- Canoe race tracing lines worksheets
- Blank name tracing worksheets for preschool
- Fruits and vegetables coloring and tracing pages
- Bunny race – tracing lines printable
- Spring trace and color
- Valentine’s day picture tracing
- Winter tracing worksheets
- Christmas tracing worksheets preschool
- Turkey feathers counting and tracing worksheets
- Halloween tracing sheets for preschoolers
- Back to school tracing sheets
- Summer tracing worksheets for preschoolers
- Transportation tracing worksheets
- Easter eggs and shapes tracing worksheets
- Valentine’s Day prewriting worksheets
- Tracing circles worksheets to build a solid writing skills foundation in preschoolers
Educational activities for 3 year olds printable pdf
Check out these fine motor skills and scissor skills activities:
- Halloween cut and paste worksheets
- Free printable cutting activities
- Cat worksheets for preschoolers
- St. Patrick’s day mazes for preschoolers
- Preschool Cutting Pages Worksheets
- Polar bear mazes worksheets
- Snowflakes cut and paste worksheets
- Build a Santa printable template
- Free printable Christmas mazes
- Thanksgiving puzzles – free printable activities for preschoolers
- Free Halloween mazes to print
- Printable lacing cards for preschoolers this fall
- Fall mazes for preschoolers
- Fall cutting activities for preschoolers
- Summer scissor skills worksheets for preschool
- Fine motor train worksheets for preschool
- Symmetry drawing for kids
- Missing pieces cut and paste activity
- Simple mazes for young learners
- Silly socks preschool learning pack
- Sorting fruits and vegetables – cut and paste
- Mazes for preschoolers pdf
- Preschool cutting strips
- Fall cutting skills worksheets
- Free printable lined paper for handwriting practice
- Cut and paste Easter eggs
- St. Patrick’s Day puzzles
- Cut and paste hearts activity
- Winter puzzles for some winter indoor fun
- Cut and paste animals, dinosaurs, vehicles, and bugs worksheets for preschool
- Ready to go exercises for preschool cutting practice
- Free printable Christmas worksheets for preschoolers
- Free printable Thanksgiving placemats
Preschool worksheet packet PDF
If you need a little bit of everything all in one printable, then these preschool packets pdf will help you out.
Pre-K to Kindergarten Review
Grab this book full of engaging activities to prepare your little one for kindergarten!
Or use them in your nursery or preschool lesson plans throughout the year.
- Pre-K to Kindergarten Summer Review Packet
- Farm animals worksheets for preschoolers
- 4th of July worksheets for preschool
- Free printable days of the week bundle
- Halloween monster worksheets for preschoolers
- Fun and free summer printables for kids
- The 5 senses worksheets for preschoolers
- Berry picking learning pack
- Fine motor skills worksheets and printables guide
- Dental health preschool worksheets packet
- Preschool space activities learning binder
- Spring preschool worksheets printable pack
- Free winter activities for preschool and kindergarten
- Fun free printable Christmas worksheets for preschool and kindergarten
- Free Thanksgiving worksheets bundles you can’t miss
- Thanksgiving worksheets for preschoolers
- Irresistible summer worksheets for pre-k and kindergarten
- No-Prep Preschool Activities for Fall To Fight Boredom On Rainy Days
Coloring pages for preschoolers
Coloring is popular with little ones, especially if the coloring pages are in sync with their favorite topics such as bugs, cars, fall, Christmas, and more.
- Cute monster coloring pages
- Fruits and vegetables tracing and coloring
- Sweet donuts coloring page
- Bugs and beetles coloring pages
- Easter egg templates
- Large trucks coloring pages
- Gingerbread house and cookies coloring pages
- 25 Days of Christmas coloring book
- A quick summer activity sheet to practice reasoning skills while having fun coloring
- Cute puppy coloring page
- Ice cream coloring page
- Flip flop coloring page
- Summer coloring pages
- Snowman coloring pages
- Birthday coloring pages
- Fall coloring pages
- Summer fruits coloring page
Didn’t find what you were looking for?
Even with hundreds of worksheets available on my site, you might still be looking for some more preschool worksheets. Here is a list of some of my favorite websites to try instead:
- Miniature Masterminds
Worksheets for Preschool
- Printable worksheets
- Educational videos
- Learning games
1230 filtered results
- Extra Challenge
- ABC Coloring Pages
- Capital Letter Tracing
- Cursive A Worksheets
- Cursive B Worksheets
- Cursive C Worksheets
- Cursive D Worksheets
- Cursive E Worksheets
- Cursive F Worksheets
- Cursive G Worksheets
- Cursive H Worksheets
- Lowercase/Small Letters
- Uppercase Letters
- Missing Letters
- Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Letter Sounds
- Beginning Sounds
- Middle Sounds
- Ending Sounds
- Consonant Digraphs
- Double Consonants
- Beginning Consonants
- Initial and Final Consonant Blends
- Long Vowels
- Short Vowels
- Vowel Blends
- Long And Short Vowel
- Vowel Diphthongs
- Missing Vowels
- Two Vowels Together
- Middle Vowel
- Vowel Digraphs
- Silent Vowels
- Vowels and Consonants
- Two Letter Phonics
- Three Letter Words Phonics
- Phonics Coloring Pages
- Elementary Phonics
- Skip Counting
- Numbers 0–10
- Numbers 11–20
- Numbers up to 100
- Comparing Numbers
- Tracing Numbers
- Place Value
- Addition Facts
- Adding with Busy Bugs
- Adding in the Sea
- Adding on the Farm
- Adding in the Forest
- Adding at the Zoo
- Adding up to 50 Without Regrouping
- Adding up to 50 with Regrouping
- Adding up to 50 Misc
- Adding up to 100 Without Regrouping
- Adding up to 100 with Regrouping
- Adding up to 100 Misc
- Adding 2-digit Numbers
- Adding up to 1000 Without Regrouping
- Adding up to 1000 with Regrouping
- Adding up to 1000 Misc
- Area and Perimeter
- Fractions of Shapes
- Cursive Letters
- Cursive Numbers
- Tracing Words
- Holiday Coloring Pages
- 3 Little Pigs
- Color by Numbers
- Reading Non-Fiction
- Reading Fiction
- Rhyming Words
- Sight Words
- Itsy Bitsy Spider
- 5 Little Monkeys
- Twinkle Little Star
- Governance and Civics
- Plants and Animals
- The 5 Senses
- Our Body and Health
- Life Science
- Physical Science
- Our Planet and Environment
- English for Beginners
Help your children get the best of their early childhood education with these preschool worksheets. These free printable worksheets for preschoolers are the perfect learning tool for children 3 to 5 years old . There is something for everyone, with varying activities in subjects like learning the ABC’s, learning to count, learning about science, and even practicing writing small letters, capital letters, and cursive. Our fun pre k worksheets are preferred by students, parents and teachers alike because of the learning opportunities the activities provide.
Try Kids Academy for FREE !
- Quarterly $79 99 $39 99 $13.33 / month Billed quarterly
- Monthly $39 99 $19 99 with Ads $19.99 / month Billed monthly
Note: You will not be billed until your free trial has ended and can cancel at any time. No strings attached.
You are almost done! Follow these three easy steps below
Choose a payment method
Create an account
Download the App
You'll be able to manage the favorite spreadsheets list.
You’ll be able to hide/mark the accomplished tasks.
- School / District Account
- Family Account
- 2 PDF worksheets per day
- Interactive worksheets
- Targeted ads
- KidsAcademy ads
$ 1.99 / month
- Printable and interactive worksheets
- Learning videos
- Ad-free browsing
$9.99 / month
- Interactive learning activities
- Progress tracking
Free Printable Preschool Worksheets Letter Tracing Worksheets Number Tracing ... Line Tracing Worksheets Pre Writing Worksheets Spiral Tracing Worksheet Cut
Download and print free daycare worksheets and activities.
And in many cases, kids can hone multiple skills within the same activity. Take, for example, our color by number worksheet, which simultaneously teaches
Make learning FUN with 2000+ Free Preschool Worksheets! Cute alphabet, math, science and themed printables for preschoolers.
... printables for preschoolers including alphabet activities, worksheets, ... subscribers and can be downloaded from the Subscriber's Page.
WOW! Over 3000+ pages of FREE printable pre-k worksheets & games to make learning FUN for preschoolers! Math, alphabet, fine motor ++.
Preschool Worksheets, Flashcards And Activity Sheets - Free Printables For ... We have a wide variety of Preschool Worksheets to encourage and enhance early
Free preschool and kindergarten worksheets. Math, language arts and other activities, including letters and the alphabet, handwriting, ... Download & Print
Here is a list of free preschool worksheets pdf you can download and print from ... You'll find activities and worksheets that strengthen fine motor skills
These colorful free printable worksheets serve as the perfect learning tool for young preschoolers, showing them how learning can be fun and interactive.