Academia.edu no longer supports Internet Explorer.
To browse Academia.edu and the wider internet faster and more securely, please take a few seconds to upgrade your browser .
Enter the email address you signed up with and we'll email you a reset link.
- We're Hiring!
- Help Center
SAMPLE OF GOOD ASSIGNMENT
Jurnal Pendidikan Bahasa Melayu; …
Cikgu Anak Remaja
Sorry, preview is currently unavailable. You can download the paper by clicking the button above.
Makmur Haji Harun
SK KEPIS FELDA
Aidatul Fatinah Salim
wong suk theng
Karimah abd halim
Khairun Nisaa Mohd
Ahmad Harith Syah Md. Yusuf
SITI NABILA AISHAH
chong chiew fung
Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris
- We're Hiring!
- Help Center
- Find new research papers in:
- Health Sciences
- Earth Sciences
- Cognitive Science
- Computer Science
- Academia ©2023
Wan Ibrisam Fikry Wan Ismail
Praise be to Allah
- Noteworthy Projects
- My Calendar
- My Personal Blog
- Curriculum Vitae
Petua Membuat Tugasan Atau ‘Assignment’ Yang Baik
Pengalaman aku mengajar di Universiti selama 17 tahun banyak memberi pedoman dan panduan. Di sini ingin aku berikan ‘tips’ asas bagaimana ingin menulis tugasan yang baik. Diharapkan ia memberi sedikit pencerahan kepada pelajar-pelajar yang selalu ditugaskan supaya menyediakan suatu penulisan berkaitan dengan matapelajaran yang dipelajari.
Perkara pertama yang harus difikirkan ialah berkenaan dengan tajuk tugasan. Sekiranya tajuk telah diberikan maka kita tiada pilihan. Tetapi seandainya tajuk itu bebas, maka kita pilihlah tajuk atau isu yang kita suka baca.
Membuat tugasan semestinya memerlukan kepada pembacaan. Sekiranya isu yang kita pilih, kita sangat menyukainya maka masalah mencari bahan bacaan tidak menjadi masalah.
Kita ambil contoh, kita diberikan tugasan untuk menulis tentang sesuatu dasar kerajaan. Di sini kita carilah dasar apakah yang menjadi kesukaan kita untuk membacanya. Banyak dasar-dasar kerajaan yang telah dilaksanakan. Antaranya, Dasar Bersih, Cekap dan Amanah; Dasar Ekonomi Baru; Dasar Penswastaan; Dasar Warga Emas Negara; Dasar Pendidikan Kebangsaan; Dasar Perumahan Negara; Dasar Perlindungan Kanak-Kanak Negara; Dasar Penerapan Nilai-Nilai Islam Dalam Pentadbiran; Dasar Sukan Negara dan berbagai-bagai dasar lagi.
Menjadi pelajar di zaman IT tidaklah sepayah dulu yang memerlukan kita pergi ke perpustakaan. Sekarang orang kata maklumat hanya di hujung jari. Buatlah carian melalui internet dan disusuli dengan membuat pinjaman buku di perpustakaan.
Seseorang pensyarah mungkin tidak menyukai sekiranya semua rujukan kita berdasarkan ‘website’ atau akhbar semata-mata! Kalau boleh biar ada buku, artikel dari jurnal, ‘website’, dan sedikit sahaja rujukan dari akhbar sebagai rujukan kita. Bukan apa, akhbar tidak boleh sangat kita percayai!
Rujukan kita sebaik-baiknya biarlah banyak. Kalau dapat 10 rujukan maka barulah boleh dikatakan memadai.
Langkah pertama, kita ceritakan tentang tujuan dan objektif sesuatu dasar tersebut. Kita juga mengetahui bahawa sesuatu dasar itu dibuat atau digubal bagi menyelesaikan sesuatu isu atau masalah yang dihadapi oleh rakyat.
Langkah seterusnya kita huraikan tentang pencapaian dan keberkesanan dasar itu sehingga kini. Rujukan kepada pembacaan amat diperlukan di sini supaya kita mengetahui kekuatan dasar tersebut. Berikan hujah-hujah berlandaskan kajian yang telah dibuat oleh orang lain. Nyatakan sumbernya di dalam penulisan kita. Setiap angka atau nombor yang dimasukkan dalam penulisan mesti dinyatakan sumbernya.
Sekiranya kita mengambil ayat orang lain, patah demi patah maka kita perlu membuat ‘quotation’ dan nyatakan sumber dan muka suratnya sekali di mana kita mengambil ayat tersebut. Tetapi sekiranya kita hanya mengambil isi dan membuat ayatnya sendiri maka memadai dengan kita nyatakan sumber penulisnya sahaja.
Kesilapan yang selalu pelajar buat ialah mereka tidak menulis sumber rujukan di akhir penulisan. Di dalam penulisan teks ada nama sipolan bin sipolan tetapi di dalam senarai rujukan tidak dinyatakan.
Cara menulis bibliografi atau rujukan juga mesti diperhatikan. Banyak cara yang boleh dibuat tetapi yang biasa ialah kita mulai dengan nama penulis, kemudian tahun, kemudian tajuk buku, kemudian tempat diterbitkan, dan akhirnya nama penerbit.
Kalau kita mempunyai 10 rujukan maka nama yang teratas dimulakan dengan A dan seterusnya mengikut abjad sehingga Z yang paling bawah. Bibliografi ini mesti disusun mengikut abjad dan kita tidak boleh meletakkan nama-nama penulis sesuka hati kita.
Disamping keberkesanan sesuatu dasar, kita juga seharusnya melihat kepada kelemahannya juga.
Setelah meneliti keberkesannya dan kelemahannya maka akhirnya kita perlu membuat cadangan kearah penambahbaikan kepada dasar yang kita pilih. Ia wajib dilakukan supaya penulisan kita nampak seperti ada ulasan dan kritikan kearah menjadikan dasar itu lebih mantap dan berkesan. Jika tidak, ia hanya menjadi satu tugasan yang berbentuk laporan semata-mata.
Pensyarah pantang melihat kesalahan ejaan dan kesalahan meletakkan noktah atau koma. Kesalahan yang selalu pelajar buat ialah seperti berikut; “…. menjadi panduan masyarakat .Rukunegara perlu dihayati….” Apa salahnya? Kesalahannya ialah sebelum noktah tiada ruang kosong dan untuk memulakan ayat baru selepas noktah perlu ada satu ‘space’!
Apabila kesalahan yang ‘simple’ sebegini dibuat, ia menunjukkan bahawa penulis tidak membuat semakan dan hanya membaca sekali sahaja tugasan yang telah dibuat. Kita perlu membaca berulang kali supaya mana-mana ayat yang tergantung atau kesalahan ejaan dapat diatasi. Masalah ini lebih ketara sekiranya ia adalah tugasan kumpulan. Maksudnya ahli kumpulan tidak membaca penulisan tersebut dan hanya membiarkan seorang sahaja melakukan tugasan atau membuat penulisan.
Satu lagi ialah berkenaan dengan perkataan inggeris atau bahasa lain yang dipakai seharusnya dibezakan dengan perkataan melayu. Bagaimana ingin dibezakan? Lihatlah perkataan ‘space’ dan ‘simple’ di atas!
Kesimpulan perlu dibuat. Rata-rata pelajar menyimpulkan tugasan mereka yang mempunyai 10 muka surat dengan hanya satu atau dua ayat! Mana mungkin kita menyimpulkan penulisan kita dengan hanya satu ayat. Ia mesti lebih dan menerangkan intipati kepada penulisan kita.
Muka surat depan mesti ada. Kita meletakkan satu muka surat depan yang mana dituliskan tajuk tugasan, matapelajaran dan kodnya, si penulis dan kepada siapa tugasan itu dihantar. Muka depan seharusnya biar nampak menarik walaupun sesetengah orang mengatakan ‘Don’t judge the book by its cover’.
Dan sekeping kertas selepas itu yang menyenaraikan isi kandungan bersama muka suratnya juga akan nampak lebih tersusun.
Akhir sekali, penulisan kita seharusnya ada ‘cover’. Jangan di’staple’nya saja begitu. Nampak tidak kemas! Kadang-kadang ia terburai kerana ‘stapler’nya tidak terkena kesemua muka surat. Belanja sikit untuk membuat ‘spiral binding’ atau membeli ‘plastic cover’ yang mempunyai tetulang yang kita boleh ‘slide’ masuk di tepi tugasan kita.
Academic Staff Personal Site
“The best way to have a good idea is to have a lot of ideas”
Facebook | Printerest | Twitter
- Google Scholar
- Support Forums
- WordPress Blog
- WordPress Planet
- Malang Tidak Berbau
- Anak Saudara Dan Cucu Saudara
- Lawatan Menteri Ke UTM
- Motivasi Diri
- Menaiki Porche
- Current Semester
- Research Areas/Interest
- Current Projects
- Completed Projects
- Intelectual Property
- Journal Papers
- Conference Proceedings
- Books and Book Chapters
- Technical Reports and Other Publications
- PhD students
- Master students
- Undergraduate Final Year Projects
Contoh Report Assignment Uitm
Contoh Report Assignment Uitm - Smith Course Instructor on Texas University for giving me a good guidelines for assignment throughout numerous. Th e course deals with basic concepts of microeconomics and its application in daily decision makings of individuals business firms and the government. Communicates the consumers contoh membuat report assignment like attrition and team will also setup may or together assignment like halal from david the end customers at this for internati.
Contoh report assignment uitm . Journalism Universiti Teknologi Marauitm Malacca Faculty Of. Sebagai pelajar UiTM sendiri kadang-kadang bila dah dekat final naik pening juga kepala buat past year ye lah. 14231 10362 9666 8878. Contoh Assignment CTU 101 UiTM Negeri Sembilan ASSIGNMENT.
Makalah pramuka lengkap dengan daftar isi Makalah sejarah indonesia masa orde baru Makalah sosiologi pendidikan islam Makalah penerapan nilai nilai pancasila dalam kehidupan bermasyarakat berbangsa dan bernegara
Formal Report Assignment Paul FitzGerald. We had finally managed to finish up this group project with great enthusiasm and determination. NURIN ADRIANA BINTI NOOR. He has shown that he is reliable and well known in the military and is well respected. 1 ACKNOWLEDGEMENT First of all we would like to thank ALLAH SWT and HIS messenger Prophet Muhammad SAW. GROUP ASSIGNMENT ACC106 GROUP.
Contoh assignment ctu 101 uitm negeri sembilan assignment.
GROUP ASSIGNMENT ACC106 GROUP. Smith Course Instructor on Texas University for giving me a good guidelines for assignment throughout numerous. Blog Archives Writethemes. GROUP ASSIGNMENT ACC106 GROUP. This just a guide to do an account 106 assignment for UiTMs requirement Hope this will help your All right reserved to Nurrul. This assignment cannot be completed without the efforts and cooperations from our group members that consists of Nur Ain Nadhirah Raizatul Asyiqin Siti Rahmathiah Nina Sabrina Siti Muthmainnah and Kuzairah though at first there was some problems but we managed to be responsible towards each parts that leads to a complete report.
Blog Archives Writethemes. This just a guide to do an account 106 assignment for UiTMs requirement Hope this will help your All right reserved to Nurrul. Smith Course Instructor on Texas University for giving me a good guidelines for assignment throughout numerous. Saadiah Mohamad Prepared by. Contoh Front Page Assignment Uitm.
Cover Page ASSIGNMENT 1-WORD PROCESSING SOFTWARE PREPARED BY. Samples of the Table of Contents List of Tables and List of Figures Note. Contoh Front Page Assignment Uitm. Uitm assignment ctu 151 contoh. If any of the offences related with dealing is done with-in a meter of a school or any center that houses youths or to a pregnant woman a person in rehab or a minor the punishment goes up a scale.
GROUP ASSIGNMENT ACC106 GROUP. Cover Page ASSIGNMENT 1-WORD PROCESSING SOFTWARE PREPARED BY. This is great for any entrepreneur because inexpensive autoresponders meanthatthat her entire business is handled via autopilot. Uitm im110 imd253 organization of information imd253. Formal Report Assignment Paul FitzGerald.
Contoh report assignment uitm. Sebagai pelajar UiTM sendiri kadang-kadang bila dah dekat final naik pening juga kepala buat past year ye lah. UNIVERSITI TEKNOLOGI MARA UiTM ARSHAD AYUB GRADUATE BUSINESS SCHOOL ECO 740 Individual Assignment How Global Economic Challenges Influence Decisions Made by a Firm Prepared for. Uitm Acc Contoh 406 Assignment. Fromaffecting the new experience during elementary until now he still move as meal at kfc compare.
It is because of HIS blessing it is possible for us to finish this assignment. As the completion of this assignment gave me much pleasure I would like to show my gratitude Ms. The course also includes the principles and concepts in macroeconomics such as national income accounting macroeconomic problems and policies and international economics. Table Of Content Table Of Content I Table Of Content Ii Table List. Download Full PDF Package.
The purpose of the present study was to determine where is the bestplaces to dine for student in Universiti Teknologi Mara Terengganu UiTM. GUIDELINES FOR ASSIGNMENT REPORT WRITING LGR Page 1 of 6 This document provides guidelines on the expected format of the assignment report. View NURIN ADRIANA_2019212532_ASSIGNMENT 1_K03docx from CSC 034 at Universiti Teknologi Mara. BMC Guideline BMC Individual Assignment Measurement 1 - Drainage ENT BUSINESS PLAN ENT300 CASE Study AT1105A1 EVY Entol Farhan Iskandar BIN Alias 2018 636892A4CS1435F ENT300 SWOT Analysis ENT CASE Study - goodluck HTT251-1 Individual Assignment Detailed Event Proposal Toys - This documents summarizes the Newton Second Law for Green Rocket Project Exam 9 June 2016 questions and answers. Tuesday 15 September 2015.
If any of the offences related with dealing is done with-in a meter of a school or any center that houses youths or to a pregnant woman a person in rehab or a minor the punishment goes up a scale. 1 ACKNOWLEDGEMENT First of all we would like to thank ALLAH SWT and HIS messenger Prophet Muhammad SAW. Contoh report assignment uitm. MGT162 Assignment POS Malaysia 1. GUIDELINES FOR ASSIGNMENT REPORT WRITING LGR Page 1 of 6 This document provides guidelines on the expected format of the assignment report.
Fromaffecting the new experience during elementary until now he still move as meal at kfc compare. 1 ACKNOWLEDGEMENT First of all we would like to thank ALLAH SWT and HIS messenger Prophet Muhammad SAW. Nurul Ain binti Ibrahim 2015982191. The purpose of the present study was to determine where is the bestplaces to dine for student in Universiti Teknologi Mara Terengganu UiTM. Smith Course Instructor on Texas University for giving me a good guidelines for assignment throughout numerous.
UNIVERSITI TEKNOLOGI MARA UiTM ARSHAD AYUB GRADUATE BUSINESS SCHOOL ECO 740 Individual Assignment How Global Economic Challenges Influence Decisions Made by a Firm Prepared for. Sebagai pelajar UiTM sendiri kadang-kadang bila dah dekat final naik pening juga kepala buat past year ye lah. 1 Full PDF related to this paper. Peringatan itu tak menciptakan hati namun ia membangunkan. Kalau terus ke degree drpd matriks.
Cover Page ASSIGNMENT 1-WORD PROCESSING SOFTWARE PREPARED BY. Uitm im110 imd253 organization of information imd253. It is because of HIS blessing it is possible for us to finish this assignment. This is my official page. GROUP ASSIGNMENT ACC106 GROUP.
Table Of Content Table Of Content I Table Of Content Ii Table List. Cover Page ASSIGNMENT 1-WORD PROCESSING SOFTWARE PREPARED BY. GROUP ASSIGNMENT ACC106 GROUP. BMC Guideline BMC Individual Assignment Measurement 1 - Drainage ENT BUSINESS PLAN ENT300 CASE Study AT1105A1 EVY Entol Farhan Iskandar BIN Alias 2018 636892A4CS1435F ENT300 SWOT Analysis ENT CASE Study - goodluck HTT251-1 Individual Assignment Detailed Event Proposal Toys - This documents summarizes the Newton Second Law for Green Rocket Project Exam 9 June 2016 questions and answers. This assignment cannot be completed without the efforts and cooperations from our group members that consists of Nur Ain Nadhirah Raizatul Asyiqin Siti Rahmathiah Nina Sabrina Siti Muthmainnah and Kuzairah though at first there was some problems but we managed to be responsible towards each parts that leads to a complete report.
To look for countdown. Saadiah Mohamad Prepared by. If any of the offences related with dealing is done with-in a meter of a school or any center that houses youths or to a pregnant woman a person in rehab or a minor the punishment goes up a scale. Blog Archives Writethemes. Contoh Front Page Assignment Uitm.
As the completion of this assignment gave me much pleasure I would like to show my gratitude Ms. MGT162 Assignment POS Malaysia 1. As the completion of this assignment gave me much pleasure I would like to show my gratitude Ms. 1 Full PDF related to this paper. Cover Page ASSIGNMENT 1-WORD PROCESSING SOFTWARE PREPARED BY.
Tuesday 15 September 2015. 14231 10362 9666 8878. This is my official page. To look for countdown. UNIVERSITI TEKNOLOGI MARA UiTM ARSHAD AYUB GRADUATE BUSINESS SCHOOL ECO 740 Individual Assignment How Global Economic Challenges Influence Decisions Made by a Firm Prepared for.
Download Full PDF Package. Contoh report assignment uitm CLICK HERE. 1 ACKNOWLEDGEMENT First of all we would like to thank ALLAH SWT and HIS messenger Prophet Muhammad SAW. Nurul Ain binti Ibrahim 2015982191. Uitm assignment ctu 151 contoh.
Assignment Facts Finding. He has shown that he is reliable and well known in the military and is well respected. GUIDELINES FOR ASSIGNMENT REPORT WRITING LGR Page 1 of 6 This document provides guidelines on the expected format of the assignment report. Nurul Ain binti Ibrahim 2015982191. This is my official page.
Formal Report Assignment Paul FitzGerald. Saadiah Mohamad Prepared by. Business Plan Report Advertising Campaign Template Report Business. UNIVERSITI TEKNOLOGI MARA UiTM ARSHAD AYUB GRADUATE BUSINESS SCHOOL ECO 740 Individual Assignment How Global Economic Challenges Influence Decisions Made by a Firm Prepared for. 1 Full PDF related to this paper.
Contoh report assignment uitm. UNIVERSITI TEKNOLOGI MARA UiTM ARSHAD AYUB GRADUATE BUSINESS SCHOOL ECO 740 Individual Assignment How Global Economic Challenges Influence Decisions Made by a Firm Prepared for. Based onthe research done convenience sampling technique was used and 50 respondentswere selected to answer the questionnaire distributed by the researcher. It is because of HIS blessing it is possible for us to finish this assignment. This is great for any entrepreneur because inexpensive autoresponders meanthatthat her entire business is handled via autopilot.
This site is an open community for users to share their favorite wallpapers on the internet, all images or pictures in this website are for personal wallpaper use only, it is stricly prohibited to use this wallpaper for commercial purposes, if you are the author and find this image is shared without your permission, please kindly raise a DMCA report to Us.
If you find this site adventageous, please support us by sharing this posts to your own social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also bookmark this blog page with the title contoh report assignment uitm by using Ctrl + D for devices a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it’s a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this website.
Contoh Skripsi Penelitian 3 Variabel
Contoh Penutup Makalah Jaringan Komputer
Makalah Landasan Hukum Pendidikan Kewarganegaraan
Contoh Laporan Praktikum Fisika Dasar Pengukuran Dan Ketidakpastian
Langkah Langkah Pembuatan Skripsi Yang Benar
Laporan Realisasi Anggaran Kota Bandung 2019
Operation technology management assignment.
Learning Objectives To understand the purpose of work measurement and methods that organizations use to perform time studies, calculate standard times, and estimate the proportion of time spent performing different types of tasks. To understand the concept of learning curves…
Staircase to Strategic Management Assignment
Staircase to Strategic Management [Name] [Institution Affiliation] Planning Is Important In every undertaking. Falling to plan Is planning to fall. Strategic planning is definition of strategy or direction intended to be taken. Staircase to strategic planning is a step by…
Fluid Mechanics lab report Assignment
Typical examples of these practices may include: the researching and writing of joint projects/written works/tutorial papers; discussion of general themes and concepts; interpretation of assessment criteria; informal study/discussion groups; strengthening and development of academic writing skills through peer assistance; Legitimate…
Lab Report Assignment
Notes on measures used 4. Statistical analyses – general information A Quick Guide to Interpreting t-tests and Pearson”s r (Significance Testing) 6, Topic I – outline, readings, statistical analyses …. Pi 7. Topic 2 – outline, How readings, statistical analyses…
Physical Education Assignment
Physical education trends have developed recently[when? ] to incorporate a greater variety of activities besides typical sports. Introducing students to activities like bowling, walking/hiking, or Frisbee at an early age can help students develop good activity habits that will carry…
Myself & My hobby Assignment
Name: – Class: Cohort Group 1 Individual assignment: Myself & My hobby l’ am -r age 19 years old and was born on 05 June 1993 at the General Hospital Taw, Saba. I am from Taw, Saba. I live in…
Internet in school library? Assignment
I hope to convince you otherwise. I believe that school libraries should provide Internet access for students because it provides greater learning capabilities, a chance for unfortunate students, and expands number of classes through the Internet. Providing Internet in schools…
Rap vs Country Assignment
Contrast Assignment: Comparison/ Music is truly an American artistic creation that all of us should be proud of. Unfortunately, we have two music types which In their beginnings were thought as a “Fly by Night” art. Thanks to the strong…
Engineering Culture Assignment
The People Within the Mass College of Engineering It will be very evident while sitting In class or walking through campus that you will have a wide variety of around you. You can be sitting In chemistry class and have…
Ill-Fated Love at Centrex Electronics Assignment
In the case it is stated the policy of is “Employees performing Jobs where they have access to sensitive or confidential information which could benefit competitors are prohibited from being married to or from having a romantic relationship with individuals…
Haven't Found The Paper You Want?
For Only $13.90/page
Let's start a new assignment project together, Get Exclusive Free Assistance Now!
- Assignment Writing Service
- Assignment Editing Service
- Assignment Masters
- Assignment Provider
- Buy Assignment Online
- Do My Assignment
- Assignment Writers
- College Assignment Help
- Essay Writing Service
- Online Essay Help
- Do My Essay
- Write My Essay
- Essay Assignment Help
- Essay Writer
- Essay Typer
- College Essay Help
- Essay Editor
- Types Of Essays
- Expository Essays
- Types Of Expository Essays
- Narrative Essays
- Narrative Essay Examples
- Narrative Essay Hooks
- Narrative Essay Childhood Memory
- Descriptive Essay About An Event
- Types Of Essays In Ielts
- Application Essay
- Argumentative Essay
- Essay Writing
- Essay Types
- Paper Writing Service
- Research Paper Help
- Term Paper Help
- Write My paper
- Paper Editor
- Research Proposal Help
- Thesis Writing Help
- Thesis Statement Help
- Homework Help
- Do My Homework
- Statistics Homework Help
- Physics Homework Help
- Word Problem Solver
- Accounting Homework Help
- Math Homework Help
- Solve my Math Problem
- College Homework Help
- Online Tutoring Service
- Algebra Homework Help
- CPM Homework Help
- Homework Answers
- Lab Report Help
- Pestel Analysis Help
- Business Report Help
- Book Review Help
- Book Report Help
- University Assignment Help
- Capstone Project Help
- Resume Writing Services
- Annotated Bibliography
- Personal Statement Help
- Speech Writer
- computation assignment help
- dbms assignment help
- microprocessor assignment help
- oracle assignment help
- pascal assignment help
- perl assignment help
- ruby assignment help
- sql assignment help
- uml assignment help
- web designing assignment help
- epidemiology assignment help
- nursing assignment help
- pharmacology assignment help
- psychology assignment help
- brand management assignment help
- construction management assignment help
- customer relationship management
- healthcare management assignment help
- mba assignment help
- myob assignment help
- recruitment assignment help
- strategy analysis assignment help
- pricing strategy assignment help
- business analytics assignment help
- business communication assignment help
- e commerce assignment help
- international finance assignment help
- quantitative analysis assignment help
- engineering mathematics assignment help
- civil engineering assignment help
- transportation assignment
- electronics assignment help
- geotechnical engineering assignment help
- telecommunication assignment help
- biomedical engineering assignment help
- mechanical engineering assignment help
- system analysis and design assignment help
- rationalism assignment help
- religion assignment help
- physics assignment help
- biology assignment help
- botany assignment help
- bioinformatics assignment help
- eviews assignment help
- linear programming assignment help
- minitab assignment help
- probability assignment help
- spss assignment help
- stata assignment help
- android assignment help
- c programing assignment help
- c sharp assignment help
- c plus plus assignment help
- fortran assignment help
- haskell assignment help
- html assignment help
- java assignment help
- python programming assignment help
- sap assignment help
- web programming assignment help
- Taxation Law Aassignment Help
- Constitutional Law Assignment help
- contract law assignment help
- civil law assignment help
- company law assignment help
- property law assignment help
- international law assignment help
- human rights law assignment help
- agriculture assignment help
- anthropology assignment help
- childcare assignment help
- english assignment help
- fashion assignment help
- music assignment help
- How It Works
How Do You Write An Introduction to An Assignment? (With Examples of Assignment Introduction)
Whether you’re in school or college, you can’t avoid academic writing. It’s essential to write assignments to complete your course and graduate from it successfully. As a student, you must have discussed your assignments and academic writing projects with your friends, seniors, and mentors. Most assignments aim to gauge students’ knowledge about the subject and how well they express themselves while solving a problem or presenting their ideas and opinions.
Writing an assignment introduction paves the way of how a reader or a teacher perceives an entire assignment and can be considered a face of an assignment. Our assignment help experts are here to offer you the best tips on how to write an assignment introduction.
How to introduce an assignment?
As they say – well begun is half done. Our assignment writers agree and believe in this adage. Countless times, you must have skipped a video because you didn’t find its first 5 seconds interesting or catchy enough to hold your attention. Or you must have chosen to watch a movie because you liked its trailer. Similarly, an introduction is a bait for your readers to read your assignment, report, essay, or dissertation with interest. It’s the first impression you will cast on your professors.
GoAssignmentHelp assignment assistance experts who handle hundreds of ‘ do my assignment ’ requests every month share that most students find it difficult to write an introductory paragraph that is clear and concise. Here, we will simplify the process of writing an introduction for the given assignment for you.
A good introduction to an assignment example is always one that gives a clear idea to the readers about what your assignment topic is or what are you going to talk about in the rest of the copy. An old trick is to talk about general ideas about the topic and narrow down your discussion to the specific problem or aspect of the topic you are going to discuss.
An introduction is a guide to your assignment. It should include:
- Some background about the assignment topic, and
- An outline of opinions and arguments you are going to present.
An assignment introduction example or two can perhaps give you a better idea of what needs to be done.
Contact our experts for a powerful introduction to your assignment!
Different Elements of the Introduction of an Assignment
Before we delve into introduction assignment examples, you must understand elements that constitute a good introduction to an assignment:
- Importance of an assignment topic or the purpose of essay writing or dissertation writing,
- Keywords from the essay topic or assignment question to show how well you have understood the writing task,
- What is the proper definition of the assignment topic or the key terms it contains – and what can readers expect from the written piece,
- Student’s reason for writing on the topic. You may get some hints on it from what your teacher mentions on the assignment list or what he/she shares in the class about it,
- A quick bird-eye’s view of your approach on the assignment topic,
- Key points of your discussion that you will elaborate in the body of the paper,
- Quick discussion on previous studies, articles, news, or other works on the topic, and
- What are some of the limitations of the topic?
You don’t have to include everything in an introduction – just enough to make your reader or teacher curious about the topic. The following example of introduction for assignment starts with a central issue, goes on to add some background, and then, presents the argument the assignment writer elaborated further in the essay. It ends with a smooth transition statement meant to transport the reader to the next part of the essay.
How to write an introduction for a report?
When you are stuck with how to start a writing assignment, writing an introduction can solve most of your problems. Different types of assignments have different types of introductory paragraphs. The student introduction assignment example mentioned above is suitable for an essay. Now, we will see an example of an assignment introduction for a report.
Note that this kind of assignment introduction contains:
- A Background: A quick mention of previous studies and articles on the topic gives your teachers a perspective on what is already known about the topic, key issues that need to be addressed, and what you are going to discuss in your report.
- An Objective or a Thesis Statement: A hypothesis or a thesis statement is based on earlier findings and previous works on the topic. It provides a structure to your report. Check how the assignment writing service expert has mentioned the purpose of the study and a quick outline of the entailing discussion in one statement – right after the background.
- Importance of the Study: If you’ve not already highlighted the importance of the study yet, you may include a few more lines to mention the gaps in the topic research and how your paper is going to bridge those gaps.
Consult our assignment writers for fresh ideas and introduction samples for any type of assignment!
How to write an introduction for a thesis or a dissertation?
Most students come across a dissertation or a thesis writing task in their Master’s or Ph.D. degree course. A few need to write a dissertation in their Bachelor’s degree programs. But since they are new to dissertation writing, they wonder how to write an introduction for an assignment that is much longer than a normal essay writing task they have encountered yet. The truth is that writing an introduction for a dissertation is not much different from writing an introduction for an essay or a report (depending on the nature of your dissertation topic).
You can use the points mentioned above to learn how to write a good assignment introduction longer than a paragraph. The ideal length for a dissertation introduction is 5-7% of the total length of your research paper. Most Master’s dissertations are around 15,000 to 50,000 words long – depending on the subject area. Hence, their introductions can have anywhere between 750 and 2,500 words.
We provide affordable writing services for students who find it difficult to paraphrase their ideas succinctly in an introduction. Besides the general introduction, we also help students write an introduction for each chapter, which will help you include more references throughout your research paper. It will also help research paper writers to remind their readers of the purpose of the dissertation again and to retain their interest.
You must also read : Tips and Examples of The Conclusion Section of Assignments
Tips of Top-Rated Experts on How to Start an Assignment
Our essay writers advise students on how to write a good introduction for an assignment all the time. Besides what’s mentioned above, they also advise students to:
- make their introduction eye-catching,
- build up curiosity,
- outline the arguments, and
- maintain suspense.
Experts warn that merely stating the assignment question in other words or trying to state everything in the introduction like a summary of a story is not a good idea at all. You must follow the word limit suggested by your instructor for the assignment introduction and maintain a sharp, focused approach while penning the intro.
Need help with how to start an assignment introduction?
Introduction matters! Whether it’s a superstar or an assignment, the introduction is a key to his/its popularity. GoAssignmentHelp is a leading online assignment help service that brings you the best and most experienced assignment writers from the major cities of Canada, such as Calgary, Edmonton, Montreal, Ottawa, Quebec City, Winnipeg, and more. You can seek help from them for writing the best introduction for your homework , essays , dissertations , thesis , and research papers .
Looking for an assignment introduction sample? Ask our experts!
0 responses on "How Do You Write An Introduction to An Assignment? (With Examples of Assignment Introduction)"
Leave a message cancel reply.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
- How To Reference Paraphrasing?
- Fashion Dissertation Ideas
- Latest PISA Results: Australia Vs the World
- Top 10 Good Books to Read for College Students in 2019
- How to Make a Successful Marketing Strategy
[email protected] | (+1)617-933-5480
187 Wolf Road, Albany, New York, 12205, USA
100% Secure Payment
We offer assignment writing services in :
- Los Angeles
Disclaimer: Any material such as academic assignments, essays, articles, term and research papers, dissertations, coursework, case studies, PowerPoint presentations, reviews, etc. is solely for referential purposes. We do not encourage plagiarism in any form. We trust that our clients will use the provided material purely as a reference point in their own writing efforts.
GoAssignmentHelp Rated 4.4/5 based on 123 Reviews Copyright © 2010-2023 | www.goassignmenthelp.com | All rights reserved.
Tap to Chat
Get instant assignment help
Automated page speed optimizations for fast site performance
Contoh Format Kulit Assignment Dan Isi Kandungan
Uploaded by, document information, description:, available formats, share this document, share or embed document, sharing options.
- Share on Facebook, opens a new window Facebook
- Share on Twitter, opens a new window Twitter
- Share on LinkedIn, opens a new window LinkedIn
- Share with Email, opens mail client Email
- Copy Link Copy Link
Did you find this document useful?
Is this content inappropriate, reward your curiosity.
- Share on Facebook, opens a new window
- Share on Twitter, opens a new window
- Share on LinkedIn, opens a new window
- Share with Email, opens mail client
Activate your 30 day free trial to unlock unlimited reading.
MGT162 Assignment (POS Malaysia)
You are reading a preview.
Activate your 30 day free trial to continue reading.
Check these out next
Download to read offline
Assignment about POS Malaysia, their mission and vission, the management, the POLC and etc.
More Related Content
Slideshows for you (20).
Viewers also liked (18)
Similar to MGT162 Assignment (POS Malaysia) (20)
More from Adlina Zainuri (8)
Recently uploaded (20)
- 1. 1 ACKNOWLEDGEMENT First of all, we would like to thank ALLAH S.W.T and HIS messenger, Prophet Muhammad S.A.W. It is because of HIS blessing, it is possible for us to finish this assignment. We had finally managed to finish up this group project with great enthusiasm and determination. All the time spent to search and discuss ideas as well as justifying theoretical clues to drive the output were worth our effort and time, Insya-Allah. Therefore, we would like to acknowledge with thanks, the individuals who had guided us in making this project. Firstly, we would like to thanks to our Fundamentals of Management’s lecturer, Sir Zainuddin Bin Mohd Piah. He had guided us on how to complete this assignment. Every week in class, he always reminds and gives guideline on how to search information about this assignment. Then, we would like to thanks to all our friends who had helped and shared ideas with us. They also gave us supports and advices. Lastly, we also want to thanks to our parents who always prayed well for us and giving their time to hear our problem. Thanks also to all units in UiTM Kedah. We hope our assignment is complete and will be receive. We had used our effort and acknowledgement to search information and ideas. Hoped our effort was worth it.
- 2. 2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY Pos Malaysia Berhad is Malaysia’s premier postal service provider. It is located at Pos Malaysia Headquarters, Dayabumi Complex, Kuala Lumpur. The organization was restructured in 1992 from being a governmental owned Malaysian Postal Services Department into a business corporation and be one of the Government Link Company (GLC). Pos Malaysia provides postal and related services, transport logistics, printing and insertion, counter collection and payment agency services for a range of financial transactions. Pos Malaysia also provide multi-services. For example, people can pay their PTPTN loan, road tax and car insurance at Pos Malaysia. The company holds an exclusive concession to provide mail services through its network of over 850 branches and mini post offices in Malaysia. As a large company, Pos Malaysia Berhad also has their vision and mission statement. Their vision is to be the trusted leader in the delivery of integrated physical and digital solutions. While their mission statement is to deliver excellent customer experience and convenience in the areas of communications, logistics, financial services and supply chain solutions at the highest level of reliability and integrity. Pos Malaysia also covered the four basic functions of management which are the planning, organizing, leading and controlling.
- 3. 3 INTRODUCTION Pos Malaysia Berhad is Malaysia’s premier postal service provider. They have a widespread network of over 1,000 touch points countrywide that includes Pos Malaysia Outlets, Pos Minis, Pos24 (Self Service Terminals), Post-On-Wheels (Mobile Outlets), postal agents and stamp agents, making it one of the most extensive retail network in Malaysia. It is located at Pos Malaysia Headquarters, Dayabumi Complex, Kuala Lumpur. The vision of Pos Malaysia Berhad is to be the trusted leader in the delivery of integrated physical and digital solutions, resonates with their aspiration to stay relevant in fluid market while reflecting their digital agenda. Correspondingly, their mission statement is to deliver excellent customer experience and convenience in the areas of communications, logistics, financial services and supply chain solutions at the highest level of reliability and integrity. The form of Pos Malaysia Berhad is establishment of postal services first in the Straits Settlements in which it would cover the whole Malaya by early 20th century. Letters were then conveyed through despatch riders or special messengers. Instead of postage stamps, fees were collected when letters were handed in at the Post Office. Letters posted were given a receipt. However, this system changed when the Indian stamps overprinted with crown and Straits' stamps overprinted with dollars and cents were introduced in 1867. The first inaugural definitive set of postage stamps was introduced in 1901. Started as a medium for the transmissions of letters, newspapers and business documents, the postal service soon evolved into a multiple services provider. It began to venture into parcel delivery, registrations, insurance ser vice, transaction of money (postal order and money order) and investment of funds (Post Office Saving Bank). The postal service, then known as Jabatan Perkhidmatan Pos, also began to take over numerous services on behalf of the Government machineries. It started to collect payment of electricity bill, sale of dog licence, payment of pensions, sale of television licence and others. Upon being an independent country in 1957, Malaysia began its active participations in numerous international associations to stay abreast in social and economical development. Among others, it became a member country of the Universal Postal Union (UPU) in 17th January 1958, a participation in which Malaysia remains a dynamic member until today. As we embark into the 21st century, the postal service in Malaysia, widely known as Pos Malaysia
- 4. Berhad, continues to evolve to meet the demands and needs of the changing consumer behaviour and marketplace. Pos Malaysia services are providing postal and related services, transport logistics, printing and insertion, counter collection and payment agency services for a range of financial transactions, such as bill payments, remittance, insurance and unit trusts. Pos Malaysia restructured its core services into three Strategic Business Units - mail, courier and retail. Mail includes the provision of basic mail services for corporate and individual customers and customized solutions, such as mailroom management and direct mail. Courier includes courier solutions by sea, air and land to both national and international destinations. Retail includes over-the- counter services for payment of bills and certain financial products and services. Other operations include the hybrid mail which provides data and document processing services, logistics solutions by sea, air and land to both national and international destinations, business of internet security products, solutions and services and rental income from investment properties held by the company.Pos Malaysia also offers Drive-Thru Counters. Their services include sale of stamps, encashment of postal orders and payment of bill. Line and staff responsibilities of Pos Malaysia has two separate hierarchies. The first one is the line hierarchy in which the departments are revenue generators (manufactur ing, selling), and their managers are responsible for achieving the organization's main objectives by executing the key functions (such as policy making, target setting, decision making). Next, the second is the staff hierarchy, in which the departments are revenue consumers, and their managers are responsible for activities that support line functions (such as accounting, maintenance, personnel management). Board of Directors of Pos Malaysia are Non-Independent Non-Executive Chairman is Tan Sri Dato’ Sri Haji Mohd Khamil bin Jamil, Senior Independent Non-Executive Director is Dato’ Ibrahim Mahaludin bin Puteh. Independent Non-Executive Director are Dato’Sri Che Khalib bin Mohamad Noh, Abdul Hamid bin Sh Mohamed and Datuk Puteh Rukiah binti Abd. Majid. Non-Independent Non-Executive Director are Datuk Mohamed Razeek bin Md Hussain Maricar and Eshah binti Meor Suleiman. Pos Malaysia employ more than 16,000 people, over 1,000physical outlets nationwide comprising more than 700 Post Offices and more than 300 Pos Mini. 4
- 5. 5 MAIN BODY OF THE REPORT i) Planning The definition of planning is the process of outlining the activities that are necessary to achieve the goals of the organization. Every organization has its own purpose to make sure that their organization can launched smoothly or not. Every organization also has its own vision, mission statement, goals and objectives. Same as the postal service in Malaysia, widely known as Pos Malaysia Berhad, they have their own achievement that they want to achieve and their vision, mission statement, goals and objectives. For Pos Malaysia Berhad, its vision is to be the trusted leader in the delivery of integrated physical and digital solutions, resonates with their aspiration to stay relevant in fluid market while reflecting their digital agenda. They believe they have strong capabilities to become a leader in integrating the physical and digital world, leveraging on their wide range of offerings. Correspondingly, their mission statement is to deliver excellent customer experience and convenience in the areas of communications, logistics, financial services and supply chain solutions at the highest level of reliability and integrity. This is backed by their core values; timeliness, customer centricity, decorum, excellence, integrity, accountability and innovation. The vision and mission statements together with the core values are aim at steering Pos Malaysia’s strategy towards charting growth in the exciting new phase the Group has entered. Customer is the most important factor in making the organization become more successful because without customer business cannot be run smoothly. That is why Pos Malaysia Berhad cared about the quality of their products and services. Pos Mala ysia Berhad will give a good service to their customers in order to make sure the successful of their vision and mission. Pos Malaysia Berhad also have their aim to make sure that they can be the organization that offers a higher rank delivery services. Their aim is to provide quality, reliable, timely and innovative solutions to their customers.
- 6. The dream to be a leader has to be form from the bottom. Back then, when Pos Malaysia was first established, they started as a medium for the transmissions of letters, newspapers and business documents. Now, as we embark into the 21st century, they become a dynamic communications, financial services and supply chain solutions provider and continues to evolve to meet the demands and needs of the changing consumer behaviour and marketplace. Pos Malaysia adheres to four broad objectives when it comes to carrying out their Corporate Social Responsibility activities. The first objective is to distinguish theirselves from their competitors by strengthening public image and credibility in a non-commercial but impactful way. Secondly, to reinforce goodwill and relations with customers by exhibiting our responsible attitude towards the community to help sustain our business existence. Thirdly, to motivate and provide avenue for employees to proactively realise the company's core corporate values, known as PAKSI. Lastly, to create shareholder value in the long term. 6
- 7. Dato' Iskandar Mizal B. Mahmood Marketing Manager Raja Noh Izah Facilitation Hisham Zuhdi 7 ii) Organizing Transportation Mohd Azri Hashim Top Managers CEO Human Resource Manager Fikri Ahmad Corporate Communication Manager Dato' Rohaiza Hashim Internal Audit Harleim Mohd Nor Top managers is a small group of executives who manage the overall organization. To achieve the goal, they focus on four resources such as physical, financial, human and information. Physical is the building where we run the business. Financial is the capital or money to start the business. Human is the staffs in the company who help running the business. Information is the knowledge in variety of field. Top managers delegate their task to middle manager and lower manager. If there are any problems in the company, they will held a general meeting which include all the employees in top management for decision making. In Pos Malaysia, CEO, Dato' Iskandar Mizal B. Mahmood, delegates his task to the marketing manager.
- 8. 8 Middle Managers Middle managers is a large group that implement the strategies developed at the top. They are accountable to the top management for their department's function. They need to inspire and provide guidance to lower managers towards better performance. For example, human resource manager delegates the task to transportation. They must make decision to make sure that the total and types of the items that need to deliver are correct. Lower Managers Lower managers is a large group that responsible for putting into operation the plans of higher and middle management. They supervise and coordinate the activities of operating employees. Lower manager of transportation manage to deliver the boxes of letter or items to main post office of state. For example, if the tyres was puncture during the process of delivering, lower manager need to make own decision by changing the tyres without asking the top manager.
- 9. 9 iii) Motivation Motivation is a set of forces that causes people to behave in certain ways. This is a psychological process that gives purpose and direction to behaviour. Motivation also can define as the management process of influencing people’s behaviour to behave in a way to ensure the accomplishment of some goal. Pos Malaysia has involved Maslow’s Hierarchy of Need theory in order to motivate their employees or staff. In this theory, there are five fundamental needs such as physiological needs, security or safety needs, belongingness or social needs, self-Esteem needs and self-actualization. Physiological Needs Physiological needs are the most basic needs that are necessary for our basic survival. For example, food, water and shelter. People needs all that to continue their live. The example of physiological needs in organization is wages and work environment. In Pos Malaysia, the Non-Executive Directors are paid meeting allowances for every Board and Board committee meeting that they attend. Besides, the company also reimburses reasonable expenses incurred by the Directors in the course of their performance of duties as Directors. Security or Safety Needs This is the second level of needs. These needs deal with physical and psychological safety from external threats. In organization, employees will get some benefit from the company. For example, Pos Malaysia has established an Education Assistance Scheme through which they provide financial assistance to the children of their employees. During the financial year, they disbursed a total of RM110,000 in grants to five students pursuing three-year tertiary education in automotive engineering and business courses at the International College of Automotive Malaysia in Pekan, Pahang.
- 10. 10 Belongingness or Social Needs Belongingness or social need is the needs for companionship or friendship, to give loved and to feel a sense of belonging. Employees need for social interaction so that the employees will feel as part of the team or work group. In Pos Malaysia, they have organised staff related events such as company berbuka puasa (breaking of fast) session, tarawikh prayers, sahur, Qiyamullail, Sinar Zohor and Hari Raya Open House in order to further strengthen unity between them. Self-Esteem Needs It is also known as growth need. This is a need for self- image and self-respect and the need for recognition and respect from others. The example of growth need is job titles, nice offices, opportunities for advancement, prestige, status, reward, and recognition. In Pos Malaysia, a performance- linked reward system has been adopted which also serves as the foundation for career advancement in order to instil the culture of performance. Self-actualization Needs The company will realise one’s potential for continue growth and individual development. Besides, managers will let the employees participate in decision making and opportunity to learn new things. In Pos Malaysia, they have embarked on a talent spotting initiative, under which those with leadership potential are placed on clearly defined career paths and given the opportunity to take on senior roles within the Group.
- 11. 11 iv) Leading Leading is a process of directing and influencing the task related activities of group members or the process of directing human resource efforts toward organizational objectives. There are three approaches to leadership such as trait theory, behavioral theory and contingency/situational theory. But in Pos Malaysia they used behavioral theory. They used behavior theory based on Michigan Studies. Michigan Studies was introduced by Rensis Likert who was a researcher at University of Michigan. Two basic forms of leader behavior in Michigan Studies are job-centered leader behavior and employee-centered leader behavior. Job-centered leader behavior focus on job only where the leader only pays close attention to subordinates’ work, explain work procedures and interested in performance. For example, leadership positions in UPU (Universal Postal Union) enables Pos Malaysia to ens ure the interests of Malaysia and the region are taken into consideration in key decision making processes. Among others, they promote UPU’s policy of advocating the inter-operability of a single postal territory worldwide, namely affordability, accessibility, security and integrity. Employee-centered leader behavior focuses on employee only where the leaders develop cohesive/organized work groups and ensure employee satisfaction. For example, Pos Malaysia always do corporate events such as Hari Raya Open Houses, Ekplorasi Alam Cuti Sekolah, Maal Hijrah National Celebration and National Labour Day Celebration. All the corporate events were participated by the staffs and sometimes their children too. The events were held to build strong relationship between staff, family’s staff and their leader. That can make employee satisfaction because what they do before was appreciated by their leader. Pos Malaysia found that the most productive work groups leader is the leader who were employee-centered leader behavior rather than job-centered leader behavior. Employee-centered leader behavior is most productive because the leader always put employees first before job and take care of the employees so much by doing many kinds of events to build strong relationship among each other.
- 12. 12 v) Controlling Controlling is a process to ensure that actual activities confirm to planned activities or a process of monitoring performance and taking action to ensure desired results. The types of control that used by Pos Malaysia are feedforward control (pre-action control), concurrent control (steering control), screening control (yes or no control) and post-action control (corrective control). Feedforward control (pre-action control) is a control that focuses on preventing anticipated problem before they arise. For example, before all the letters and things were post to the owners, the workers must divide or separate the things and letters based on state or district for a several time to make sure sure that the letters and things were received by the right owner. Besides that, concurrent control (steering control) is a control that take place while work activity is in progress. For example, when the letter was send to the wrong address, the receiver must re-post the letter by looking at the address at the back of the envelope. Next, screening control (yes or no control) is a specific check points that must be successfully passed before an activity proceeds further. Before proceeding to the next sequence, an activity, product or service must be approved or meet specific conditions. For example, when the postman send thing at the home by using post express, receiver must check clearly the details at the letter. After the receiver confirmed that the detail is correct, they will sign to prove that they receive the item. Then, post-action control (corrective control) is a controlling that takes place after an action is complete. For example, Pos Malaysia provide a service where customer can know whether the items that they post arrived or not by checking through the website. If the customer checked at the website and know that the items that they need to receive had already arrived but they not received yet, the customer must call the office to know the status about the items. After the call, Pos Malaysia will settle the problem and make sure the customer will receive the items that they must receive.
- 13. 13 vi) Communication Communication is a process of transmitting information from one person to another. Besides, communication is a process in which a person or group evokes a shared or common meaning to another person or group. Pos Malaysia has used interpersonal communication in order to communicate with their employees and staff. In interpersonal communication, there are four formal and informal situation such as oral or spoken, written, non verbal and technological communication. Oral or Spoken Communication All forms of spoken information are the oral communication. This communication include any discussions, face to face and telephone communication. As an internal integral component of their employee engagement, Pos Malaysia maintains a harmonious management-union relationship via a series of ‘Majlis Perundangan Bersama’ dialogue sessions with the seven union groups that represent Pos Malaysia. At these sessions, all issues and grievances affecting their employees were addressed and resolved amicably for the benefits of all parties. Written Communication Written communication is used less often than oral communication. They will communicate using letters, memos, policy manuals, reports, forms and other written documents. For example, at the end of every meeting, the Board provides feedback to Management by rating the quality of information and provides feedback to Management by rating the quality of information provided in the papers and the quality by presentations prepared by Management by filling out a Board Paper Evaluation Form. The feedback received from the Board members helps Management in improving the quality of its Board papers and presentations.
- 14. 14 Non-Verbal Communication The messages that they have received were known as non-language response. Any communication exchange does not use words to carry more meaning than the strict definition of the words themselves. Besides, an understanding of non-verbal communication would help managers to communicate more effective ly. Non-verbal communication is including of employee facial impression, voice, clothing, punctuality, manners and gesture. For example, Management will know the Board members nervousness, confidence and excitement based on their performance and their voices while presenting. Technological Communication Recently, this type of communication has taken on much greater importance for managers. Any communication has uses an electronic devices as the medium such as videotape, recorders, mobile phone, fax and internet. For example, Pos Malaysia has evolved into a one-stop centre for various services such as household bill payments, renewal of driving licences and road tax, purchase of motor and non-motor insurance, shared banking services and worldwide remittance services. These are offered at their network of post offices, mini post offices, postal agents, mobile Pos-on-Wheels and self-service terminals branded as POS24.
- 15. 15 CONCLUSIONS As a conclusion, Pos Malaysia Berhad can be say as the monopoly player in the national postal industry. Without many realizing it, Pos Malaysia Berhad has been strategizing its operations to compete directly and indirectly with many companies in both domestic and international arena. With right strategy, Pos Malaysia would be able to reinvent and improve itself by using efficient mail services complemented like extensive delivery network, strong international partnerships, door-to-door deliveries with complete reliability and efficiency, provides one-stop, round-the-clock convenience e-commerce for customers while continuing to capitalize on its mass user base (28 million). Throughout the years, Pos Malaysia has grown from strength to strength and is progressing from being a mail and postal services provider towards becoming a dynamic communications, financial services and supply chain solutions provider. Moving forward, Pos Malaysia will continue to transform and innovate itself in order to maintain its relevance and competitive edge as well as continue to connect Malaysians with the rest of the world.
- 16. 16 REFERENCES 1) MGT 162 FUNDAMENTALS OF MANAGEMENT (SLIDE) 2) INTERNET : - http://www.slideshare.net/tengkukyra/pos-malaysia-strategic-brand-marketing- 22598562#btnNext - http://wikimapia.org/29457/Pos-Malaysia-Headquarters - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pos_Malaysia - http://www.pos.com.my/pv_obj_cache/pv_obj_id_535BBBDEE4C56D2174EAE 170B398D56DDE462600/filename/AnualReport2013.pdf - http://posmalaysianews.wordpress.com/2012/12/28/pos-malaysia-berhad-implements- new-operating-hours- for-mail-and-counter-services/
- 17. 17 APPENDICES
Public clipboards featuring this slide, select another clipboard.
Looks like you’ve clipped this slide to already.
You just clipped your first slide!
Create a clipboard
Get slideshare without ads, special offer to slideshare readers, just for you: free 60-day trial to the world’s largest digital library..
The SlideShare family just got bigger. Enjoy access to millions of ebooks, audiobooks, magazines, and more from Scribd.
You have now unlocked unlimited access to 20M+ documents!
Learn faster and smarter from top experts
Download to take your learnings offline and on the go
Instant access to millions of ebooks, audiobooks, magazines, podcasts and more.
Read and listen offline with any device.
Free access to premium services like Tuneln, Mubi and more.
Help us keep SlideShare free
It appears that you have an ad-blocker running. By whitelisting SlideShare on your ad-blocker, you are supporting our community of content creators.
- Tue. Mar 14th, 2023
Setitik Cahaya Menerangi Minda
Cara Buat Assignment Terbaik
By muhammad soulhiey zeckry.
cara buat assigment terbaik merupakan persoaln yang srg ditanya di laman ni, Oklah berdsrkan pglamn saya sebagai pelajar dulu. Kali ni saya cuba berkongsi pdgan untuk pelajar-pelajar Open University Malaysia yang telah hubungi Dewan Az-Zeckry. Tips ini memang untuk sahabat2 yang sedang menyiapkan assigment msg2 tiba-tiba didapati mark kurang yang diharapkan atau rasa tidak setimpal.
Pd pandangan peribadi sy, cara buat assignment terbaik dgn kata lain utk dapatkan markah assignment yang tinggi,
1-banyakkan buat rujukan di library, 2-kurangkan guna pak cik google atau sumber wikipedia (boleh guna untuk kita dapatkan gambaran awal tentang kehendak soalan tu kita boleh baca je lah. maknanya tidak bergantung 60% sumber dari pak cik google ni., 3-banyakkan bacaan dr kitab2 dan berkampung je lam library yang terdekat,, 4-baca dan buat ayat atas pemahaman dr bacaan kita td., 5-kadang2 soalan nampak mmg sgt mudah, tp pemeriksa juga boleh perangkap kita dengan lebih senang dikuatiri berlaku pertindihan atau plagiat yang menyebabkan markah dipotong..
6-Kalau nak juga guna pak cik google boleh masuk dan buat carian kat google scholar atau coursehero atau Scribd sampai buat tesis kita gunakan.
Cara buat assigment terbaik ni berdsrkan pglaman masa dulu2 sy pernah beberapa kali dapat full mark tuk assignment, jd gunakan tips tu..insyallah, sbb sy dulu lalui pglaman sehingga ada subjek yang ditegur krn byk sgt dr goolge. Sejak tu sy guna library, buku2, keratan akhbar, forum dan pelbagai lagi.
Ok itulah antara cara buat assigment terbaik punya nanti sy akan bincangkan lagi tip2 ni agar ia dijadikan panduan.
Seterusnya tips utk menjawab soalan esei pada bhg B & C kalau boleh juga ktia masukkan rujukan yg kita ingat sprt buku, artikel, al-quran & hadis), fakta yg tepat, ada kena mgena dgn masa kini.
Tips hasilkan esei terbaik : banyakkan membaca sama ada modul kita sendiri, surat khabar (ruangan pendapat, tulisan penulis2 hebat), tgk berita sll utk dptkn info terkini, baca artikel dgn byk supaya dapat bina ayt yg mantap.
Esei : -Fakta yg tepat -Rujukan yg sah -Pmbinaan ayat yg baik
Manakala, bg yg ada ambil bahasa arab pula, cara buat assigment terbaik boleh rujuk ke pautan ni, KLIK DI SINI
Sebelum ni, sy ada buat catatan cara penulisan ilmiah anda blh juga baca utk memahami kaedahnya, Nk tgk tips lagi ? KLIK SINI
Kesimpulannya, tak ada sesuatu tu dikatakan mdh kalau diri kita sendiri yg x ada usaha, walaupun kita mulakan dgn bertanya pelajar yang senior. Persoalan cara buat assignment terbaik ni terjawab apabila kita suka bertanya dan cuba untuk usaha bg mantap. Elakkan diri daripada salin bulat2 ayat dari laman tertentu atau buku gunakan ayat sendiri mengikut pmhan apa yg kt baca.
Cara Mudah Buat Assignment
Merupakan seorang pengkaji, penulis dan pendakwah yang sentiasa mencari cahaya.
Metodologi pengumpulan data dalam penyelidikan kualitatitif, apa itu teori dan konsep dalam penyelidikan, apa itu masalah kajian, 8 thoughts on “cara buat assignment terbaik”.
[…] ini ada juga catatan kt blog ini pasal upah buat assigment tapi khusus untuk bidang subjek bahasa arab, pengajian Islam, tapi kita diperluaskan lagi skopnya […]
Ajar cara buat assigment
Saya nak belajar nak buat assignment
next tips for assigment please
boleh lawat pd tulisan ini http://zeckry.net/2020/06/21/cara-mudah-buat-assignment/
[…] thn lps penah sy bg tips cara buat assignment terbaik, memandangkan byk permintaan diterima utk minta tips. Oklah sy cuba share tambahan dari posting […]
[…] kita membuat assigmnent/projek kajian tahun akhir /kertas kajian/kajian ilmiah dsb yang diberikan oleh tutor/lecture […]
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed .
Kuliah maghrib bako, israk mikraj bako.
Aug 28, 2019
E-Portfolio UED 102
Assalamualaikum and hello to the person who is reading my first ever blog. My name is Mimi Mushalina Binti Mohamed Mustafa. I am from Gombak, Selangor but I was born at Hospital Pakar Kuantan, Pahang. Currently, I have 5 siblings (including me) and also 4 nephews and 4 nieces. My father was an engineer and my mother is still working as a tour guide. I went to Sekolah Kebangsaan Danau Kota (2) and continued my high school education at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Danau Kota. Now, I am called as an UiTM Jengka Campus student.
What is UED 102?
Basically, UED 102 is like a course where it opens up a student’s mind towards basic academic skills like setting the right goals, memory strategies, how to take lecture notes, etc. After taking this course, students should begin their personal study skills portfolio like mine.
Ways to pass UED 102
Attend 3 classes of UED 102 and TAKE IMPORTANT NOTES from the lecturers.
- Assignment (40%) — Group Work
- Documentation about our life as a university student in UiTM Jengka Campus.
- Work in a group (11 students per group)
- Create a creative video about 5 interesting places in UiTM Jengka Campus
- The video duration must be in 10 minutes.
- Every one has to appear in the video.
- Dateline: 31/8/2019
3. e-Portfolio (60%) — Individual
- Identifying learning strategies and document it in the portfolio.
- Publish it on the internet (blog)
- Include all of the chapters: Getting Ready To Learn, Goals Setting, Library and Campus Resources, Time Management and Organizational Skills, Memory, Learning and Improving Concentration, Taking Lecture Notes and Academic Integrity and Performance.
- The portfolio must be neat and readable.
Getting Ready To Learn
- Time Management and
- Making the transition (from high school to university).
- How to succeed in your studies.
- Learn how to use learning styles to improve our performance.
- Characteristic of Goals.
- Academic and personal skills.
- Writing an effective goal.
Time Management and Organizational Skills
- How to manage time as a university student.
- My everyday timetable.
- Eliminating all distractions.
Memory Learning and Improving Concentration
- Learning Pyramid.
- How to improve our memory strategies.
- Causes of poor concentration.
- Reading or study system (SQ3R).
Getting To Know The Campus
Taking Lecture Notes
- What is note-taking?
- Why take notes?
- How to take notes.
- Note-Taking System.
- Reviewing notes.
Academic Integrity and Performance
- Types of plagiarism.
- Calculating Grade Point Average.
1. Getting Ready To Learn
VENUE: DK1, Campus Jengka.
BY: Dr. Mohamad Syafie Bin Mahmood
Have you ever wondered what are the differences between being a high school student and a university student? To adapt to a new life is hard but it is a worth experience. There are many things change like the environments, lifestyles, and others.
HOW TO SUCCEED IN YOUR STUDIES
- Clear objectives and goals are crucial needs to achieve success in your studies.
- Know your targets well.
- Motivations encourage you to keep on moving and constantly commit at giving your best at your work.
- When you plan earlier, you will finish at the right time with a better result.
- Acknowledge the problems that you need to solve before achieving your desired goals.
- Helps you control your actions and reactions.
- Gives you the power to stick to your works and goals and succeed it without changing your mind.
- To make you more energized and spirited along the way achieving your goals.
Your choices will be better when you keep a positive emotion.
- Helps you to look at a brighter side when you are at your worst.
- Tends to make you happy while achieving your goals.
- Group discussions
- Oral presentations
- Hands-on activity
2. Goal Setting
Setting a goal guides the person achieving their dreams. Without it, you lack focus and direction. You will also able to take control of your life’s direction.
CHARACTERISTICS OF GOALS
Goals should be:
- You have to set your OWN goals!
- Do not mix up with other people’s goals.
- Ease up your path in achieving your dreams because they are something that you have chosen.
- Will not make you regret.
- A goal that you can do within your desired time frame.
- Goals that you believe you can achieve / achievable.
- Example: When you are in your semester 1, your goal is to get a Dean’s List. You have to start planning and complete it within 5 months.
- Set a dateline for your goals.
- Example: complete UED 102 assignment before 30/8/2019.
- A goal that you easily evaluate.
- A base for any goals.
- To know the right aim.
- Example: I want to be a doctor ❌ I want to be a cardiologist ✅
- A goal that you believe you can accomplish.
- If you have an unachievable goal, you will easily give up.
3. Time Management and Organizational Skills
How to manage time as a university student.
Method 1: using your time productively
Create a nice environment to study (plants, pictures or canvases)
- List down the important tasks.
- Finish the most important tasks first.
- Do not MULTITASK.
Method 2: minimizing distarctions
- Turn off your gadgets that will distract you.
- Block your social media from entering your mind.
- Avoid working at a crowded place.
Method 3: maintain a daily schedule
- Use your calendar apps to manage your tasks.
- Spend every morning to plan your day.
Activity 1: Personal Schedule
4. memory learning and improving concentration.
VENUE: DK1, Jengka Campus.
BY: Dr. Agustono Wibowo
*Lecturers will only give you ideas — you have to search on your own
Understanding Memory Process
If you want to be a genius — train your brain (CONSUME PROTEIN)
Why we always forget:
- Time factor
Ways to remember:
HOW TO IMPROVE OUR MEMORY STRATEGIES
- Space study
- Do not cram your brain
- Take time to study — it allows time for the information to consolidate in the long-term memory
- Acronyms, etc.
- Memory tricks
CAUSES OF POOR CONCENTRATION
- Lack attention
- Lack motivation
- Use motivational strategies — create interest
- Create a positive learning environment — better location, reduce multitasking, minimize distractions
- Use active learning strategies
- Monitor your concentration
READING/ STUDY SYSTEM (SQ3R)
Look closely or observe about the chapters or the topics that you are going to learn to get a few pictures and understanding about it.
Always create at least one question while you read , so that your mind will always find the answer and you will know how much you understand about the topics .
Read all the paragraphs to find the information from it , and then find the answer for the question that has been created . It will help you to focus when you read.
Summarise and rephrase the paragraph .
Make a short note or try to memorise .
Recall and memorize important notes.
Do the revision .
Look back at the note and make sure that you already remember it.
Short and clear notes will be kept in the long-term memory.
5. Getting to Know the Campus
VENUE: DK1, Jengka Campus
BY: Dr. Nur Baizura Mohamed
UED 102 Video: Group 5
6. Taking Lecture Notes
BY: Miss Wan Noor Ainun Binti Baharudin
- Helps you learn and remember
- Read the text assignment before class
- Prepare before class
- Become an active listener
- Date and label the notes
- Give space to write
- Use abbreviations and symbols
- Use an outline to show (main idea, supports, examples, and etc.)
- Use your own language
- Sit in front of the class
- Review the notes
- Write date at the top of ur notes
METHODS OF NOTE-TAKING
- Cornell Note-taking Method
-main ideas after class finished
-basic concept in one page
3. Mapping Method
4. Sentence Method
- Recite from the recall questions
- Recite from the headings
- Talk about the information with others
- You can write what you understand only in your notebook. If you dont understand, you have to revise again until you understand ONLY THEN you can write.
7. Academic Integrity Perfomance
- Type of plag
- An act of using or closely imitating the language n thoughts of another author without authorization.
Types of Plag
- Turning in someone else’s work as ur own.
- Copying words or ideas from someone else without giving credit. (Use “…” to use others’ words)
- Giving incorrect information abt the source of a quatation.
- Copying so many words or ideas frm a source that it makes up the majority of your work, whether u give credit or not.
How to prevent plag
- Consult your lecturer
- Plan your paper
- Take effective notes
- Cite sources
- Make it clear who said what
- Know how to paraphrase
- Evaluate your sources
- Include a reference page (turnitin) 25% below for copy people’s words.
- Credit unit = weigher
- High Credit = High CGPA
How to calculate GPA:
1. Calculate the GPA for Amelia Ameer for her first semester:
2. Calculate what would have happened if Amelia had earned a B in Chemistry.
3. What is the difference in GPA?
4. Now calculate Amelia GPA for the next semester:
5. What would happen if Amelia had received a D in Cell Bio instead of the B+?
6. What is the difference in GPA?
7. What is the difference in CGPA?
8. What does Amelia have to do in order to achieve a GPA of 3.00 in the 2nd semester if her CGPA falls below 2.50 in the 1st semester?
= Amelia needs to score at least B in every subject in her 2nd semester.
Failure and Dismissal
More from Mimi Mushalina
About Help Terms Privacy
Get the Medium app
Text to speech
CONTOH ASSIGNMENT 1 CASE STUDY.pdf - ENT300 FUNDAMENTALS OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP INDIVIDUAL CASE STUDY REPORT (HANIS ZALIKHA BINTI ZAINAL RASHID, | Course Hero Universiti Teknologi Mara ENT ENT 300 CONTOH ASSIGNMENT 1 CASE STUDY.pdf - ENT300 FUNDAMENTALS OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP INDIVIDUAL CASE STUDY REPORT (HANIS ZALIKHA BINTI ZAINAL RASHID,
Full assignment. 1. 1 1.0 PENGENALAN Secara umumnya, pedagogi merujuk satu kajian tentang pengajaran, khususnya pengajaran dalam pendidikan formal. Pedagogi juga boleh dikatakan sebagai sains dan seni mengenai cara mengajar di sekolah. Dalam hal ini, pedagogi juga dikatakan melibatkan satu kajian mengenai proses pengajaran dan pembelajaran ...
Contoh Assignment | PDF Contoh Assignment Uploaded by Anonymous 1kYu43dCZ Copyright: © All Rights Reserved Available Formats Download as DOCX, PDF, TXT or read online from Scribd Flag for inappropriate content Download now of 21 INSTITUT PENDIDIKAN GURU MALAYSIA KAMPUS IPOH 31150 HULU KINTA PERAK DARUL RIDZUAN
mgt 162 group assignment. elfina beauty. faculty of business and management diploma in business studies jba1111c. name matrics. no elhan bin marzuki 2020860772 sharifah nurfifi erika binti syed abdul rahman 2020871372 putri nor ardiana binti razali 2020887852 farhanah binti rosli 2020870958 prepared by: prepared for: madam rohani binti jangga ...
Contoh assignment pai jad Dec. 30, 2014 • 4 likes • 15,736 views Download Now Download to read offline Education I do not own this. Copyright under Muhammad Kamal Ridzuan Silent Artist Follow Melabur at tandas Advertisement Advertisement 4.2k views Viewers also liked (8) • 3.8k views Kuliah 8 kanak kanak bermasalah pendengaran • 2.4k views
Dengan perkembangan bahasa yang semakin meningkat ini, kanak-kanak tersebut akan dapat membuat huraian dengan lebih baik dan cekap dalam situasi perbualan. 12 f SAMPLE OF GOOD ASSIGNMENT Rujukan Mohd Salleh Lebar, (1995): Asas Psikologi Perkembangan,Kuala Lumpur :Utusan Publications & Distributors Sdn. Bhd. Compton, W.C (2005).
CONTOH PEMBUATAN ASSIGNMENT - CTU101 ASAS-ASAS DALAM ISLAM TAJUK : PERGAULAN DALAM ISLAM KELAS : NAMA AHLI KUMPULAN Pengenalan Huraian CONTOH PEMBUATAN ASSIGNMENT - CTU101 ASAS-ASAS DALAM ISLAM... School Universiti Teknologi Mara Course Title CTU 101 Type Homework Help Uploaded By nurinaqila Pages 21 Ratings 100% (11)
Petua Membuat Tugasan Atau 'Assignment' Yang Baik. Pengalaman aku mengajar di Universiti selama 17 tahun banyak memberi pedoman dan panduan. Di sini ingin aku berikan 'tips' asas bagaimana ingin menulis tugasan yang baik. Diharapkan ia memberi sedikit pencerahan kepada pelajar-pelajar yang selalu ditugaskan supaya menyediakan suatu ...
View Homework Help - 2.Assignment (contoh) from PBS 3043 at Kolej Poly-Tech Mara Kuala Lumpur. Isi Kandungan 1.0 Pengenalan.2 2.0 Sinopsis.3 3.0 Tema Komedi.5 4.0 Variasi Bahasa.9 4.1 Dialek ... Sebagai contoh, penduduk Perak di bahagian utara seperti Bagan Serai, Taiping dan Parit Buntar sehingga Pantai Remis lebih terpengaruh kepada ...
Contoh Report Assignment Uitm - Smith Course Instructor on Texas University for giving me a good guidelines for assignment throughout numerous. Th e course deals with basic concepts of microeconomics and its application in daily decision makings of individuals business firms and the government.
Contoh 1 Assignment Sept OUMH 1103 oum University Open University Malaysia Course Learning Skills for 21st Century (OUMH 1603) Uploaded by Syazwan Zuhairi Sabri Academic year2020/2021 Helpful? 265 Comments Please sign inor registerto post comments. NORAZIMAH BT MOHD ZA1 year ago very helpful thank you
Contoh Assignment PDF Original Title: CONTOH ASSIGNMENT.pdf Uploaded by Siti Fatimah A Salam Copyright: © All Rights Reserved Available Formats Download as PDF, TXT or read online from Scribd Flag for inappropriate content Download now of 18 FACULTY OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY & MULTIMEDIA COMMUNICATION JAN 2012 SEMESTER BBPP1103
Typical examples of these practices may include: the researching and writing of joint projects/written works/tutorial papers; discussion of general themes and concepts; interpretation of assessment criteria; informal study/discussion groups; strengthening and development of academic writing skills through peer assistance; Legitimate…
Before we delve into introduction assignment examples, you must understand elements that constitute a good introduction to an assignment: Importance of an assignment topic or the purpose of essay writing or dissertation writing, Keywords from the essay topic or assignment question to show how well you have understood the writing task,
Contoh Format Kulit Assignment Dan Isi Kandungan Uploaded by Danial Iskandar Musli Description: format asignment Copyright: Attribution Non-Commercial (BY-NC) Available Formats Download as DOC, PDF, TXT or read online from Scribd Flag for inappropriate content Save 60% 40% Download now of 3 PEMBANGUNAN SAHSIAH PENDIDIKAN JARAH JAUH (KKD 2063)
MGT162 Assignment (POS Malaysia) 1. 1 ACKNOWLEDGEMENT First of all, we would like to thank ALLAH S.W.T and HIS messenger, Prophet Muhammad S.A.W. It is because of HIS blessing, it is possible for us to finish this assignment. We had finally managed to finish up this group project with great enthusiasm and determination.
Contoh assignment uitm Texas St. Johns. do report on love cheap New Jersey need someone to write dissertation introduction on reality asap 4th grade homework reading log, critical thinking skills ...
Contoh Surat Berhenti Kerja Restoran Makanan Segera Dengan Notis Sebulan Serta Merta 1; Kertas Kerja Sains sukan 2020; ... Based from this assignment, we have learned more about marketing such as how marketing mix tools that are classified into the four P's works on any business. This four P's were so important to applied for any business ...
Pd pandangan peribadi sy, cara buat assignment terbaik dgn kata lain utk dapatkan markah assignment yang tinggi, 1-Banyakkan buat rujukan di library 2-Kurangkan guna pak cik google atau sumber wikipedia (boleh guna untuk kita dapatkan gambaran awal tentang kehendak soalan tu kita boleh baca je lah.
Basically, UED 102 is like a course where it opens up a student's mind towards basic academic skills like setting the right goals, memory strategies, how to take lecture notes, etc. After taking ...